Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

to you think tobi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

to you think tobi?

Post by itachi75 on Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 am

spoilers if you haven't read naruto 629.
-
do you think tobi will die? or do you think with the zetsu he can survive no matter what you do to him? and you can glue him back together like hidan?
-
i think he is dying only due to tobi's last comment, "don't feel bad for me" i feel he is about to use rinne tensie on madara. i think he just got bored and is now ready to give the power to madara.
-
not to mention has kishi just been making kakashi the best ninja ever now? we think they will have a fight, but no, Kakashi throws Tobi to his knees and tells Tobi to surrender with a Raikiri to the throat. and in the previous chapter, "i will make the juubi dissapear" Kakashi is now apparently in top ten. lol

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: to you think tobi?

Post by Twin Steps on Thu May 09, 2013 7:30 am

I think the hole in his chest is a genjutsu
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz on Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 pm

I would like Obito to die, but for some reason, I feel like it seems too easy. I'm thinking he's caught in a genjutsu too (but I hope not though).

But for some reason, another part of me wants Minato to be the one to kill Obito. Since Obito is the reason Naruto grew up without parents and had to suffer.
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 am

I wouldn't want Obito to die yet, not before Minato gets to talk to him though. I know nothing can change Obito's mind about what he thinks of the ninja system, because honestly, the ninja system as it was/still is, IS fucked up. That's what ths war is here for, to change all of that. to unite all of the villages together and stop the war making. Actually, Obito, in some way, made all of this possible. To get the villages to unite, fight together, for peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum