Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Konoha 11 Strongest to Weakest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Konoha 11 Strongest to Weakest

Post by Strawberry on Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

I thought we should make this, because why not? LOL! Ranking the Konoha 11 in power level, who do you think is the strongest? Who do you think is the weakest? Who can take out who? I'll start with my list. ^.^

1. Naruto Uzumaki, of course. Sage Mode, Kyubi Mode, Biju Mode, insane stamina levels, haxxed speed, frog summons, clones, futon rasen-shuriken, etc. Need I say more?

2. Neji Hyuga. Amazing taijutsu skills and great speed. His Kaiten is able to stop the Juubi's attack without Naruto's chakra boost, making his defense quite excellent. And of course, you can't really sneak up on him.

3. Choji Akimichi. His Butterfly mode is actually formidable. He's become pretty damn strong.

4. Rock Lee. The genius of hard work. What can I say? Great taijutsu, awesome speed and of course, the ability to open the gates.

5. Kiba Inuzuka. Good speed, and quite good amount of power.

6/7. Shikamaru Nara/Shino Aburame. Couldn't come to a conclusion with these two. ^^" Both smart and with great analytical skills. Those make up for the lack of fire power. They can handle themselves well with bugs and shadow possession respectively.

8/9. Sakura Haruno/Hinata Hyuga. Couldn't come to a conclusion with these two either! ^^" Sakura's medical ninjutsu and strength are formidable, and so is Hinata's taijutsu. Air Palm and Twin Lion Fists make for a good combat as well as Sakura's strength.

10. Ino Yamanaka. Ino is on a roll! Taking over Obito twice, saving the whole alliance, showing she's able to take over two people at the same time, etc. She's definitely a great support ninja. Her downside is the lack of attacking abilities.

11. Tenten. She has great mastery of weapons. But we haven't really seen much of her, other than the one new weapon she got drained her chakra horribly fast and almost killed her. Blame Kishimoto for neglecting her character. :/

What about you guys? How do you think they can be ranked from strongest to weakest? ^.^
**You don't need to post your reasons if you don't feel like it, just the list.** xD

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Re: Konoha 11 Strongest to Weakest

Post by Twin Steps on Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Naruto, Neji, Lee, choji, Hinata, Sakura, Kiba, Shikamaru, Tenten, Shino, and finally Ino. This is all of course on fighting abilities alone, and not such things such as sensing, brains, tracking, spying, Data collecting and other such things.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ on Fri May 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Naruto
Neji
Lee
Shikamaru
Choji
Hinata
Sakura
Kiba
Shino
Ino
Tenten

Last edited by 321sid on Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant on Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

There's a lot of things that have to be considered when ranking people like this; I think I'll try to make it as simple as possible and rank them by how easy it would be for them to kill a random enemy.

1. Naruto
2. Choji
3. Neji
4. Lee
5. Tenten
6. Shino
7. Kiba
8. Shikamaru
9. Ino
10. Hinata
11. Sakura
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 9:28 pm

1. Naruto
2. Neji
3. Shikamaru
4. Lee
5. Choji
6. Hinata
7. Kiba
8. Tenten
9. Shino
10. Ino
11. Sakura

It's really based on the type of enemy, so it's kind of hard to rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 04, 2013 12:14 am

Naruto
Neji
Lee
Chouji
Shikamaru
Hinata
Shino
Kiba
TenTen
Sakura
Ino

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV on Sat May 04, 2013 8:46 am

I don't think I can answer

They are all so strong in their own rights ;o; who do I pick for the top dogs? Naruto, Neji, Lee those are probably my top three but still, everyone else, I feel, are just as strong..

gaghghd
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 am

Interesting. o: I agree, it's hard to tell, since it varies depending on the opponent they face. However, I was trying to put them against each other. I see most of you have put Hinata over Sakura o: I'm curious about that one. Do you believe Hinata could certainly win in a fight against Sakura? This one especially was hard for me to tell. Not that they would ever fight. xD

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Mon May 06, 2013 7:50 am

Well, I was thinking; it depends on who strikes first. Let's say, f Sakura strikes first Hinata would be knocked out immediately, but if Hinata manages to render Sakura's chakra pool rendless then it's obvious that only Hinata will win. But as said earlier; Hinata seems to have more potential thanks to her doujutsu which might have yet another power-up.

Besides, Sakura, does she even have a defense? Hinata has a kind of absolute defense (if she has already mastered it) which will keep Sakura at a distance from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm

^I think the same. It would depend on who strikes first.

Those abilities though, the ability to close chakra points, and her defense palms thingy are only filler moves, if I remember correctly. If Hinata had them in canon I would definitely consider her stronger than Sakura, Shikamaru/Shino and possibly even Kiba.

But I don't think she needs those moves to put up a great fight against Sakura, either way. She still has Vacuum Palm as defense, Twin Lion Fists and her reaction is quite good. And then there's the Saku-punch. I really can't picture a fight between these two. xD

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 pm

She does have Jinken (Gentle palms) in canon right? She was using them against Neji if I'm correct. But I agree that those two lion-like chakra things around her hands are only filler powers.

Indeed, thinking up a fight between these two and decided who's gonna win is simply almost impossible to do xD And what's more, Sakura may even master slug sage mode which will make her immune towards Hinata's gentle palm attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Wed May 08, 2013 10:42 am

Yes, she does have regular Jyuken. I meant her defensive move, the Protection of the eight trigrams sixty four palms. That's only an anime move. But her Twin Lion Fists are canon. She used them against Pain, even though she didn't land a hit like she did in the anime.

Agreed. xD

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Wed May 08, 2013 11:08 am

Lol Jyuken it was :P

I see, I'd never seen that one move, but Hinata must've mastered that one other absolute defense whose name I forgot lol.

What the heck, I didn't even notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sat May 11, 2013 6:28 pm

1. Naruto
2. Neji
3. Lee
4. Hinata
5. Shikimaru
6. Sakura
7. Choji
8. Shino
9. Kiba
10. Tenten
11. Ino
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle on Mon May 13, 2013 8:43 pm

This is kinda hard( I'm including sauce and sai)

12. Ten ten
11. Choji
10. Ino
9. Kiba
8. Shino
7.Sakura
6. Hinata
5. Neji
4. Sai
3. Shikamaru/ Lee
2. Sasuke
1. Naruto
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:48 am

1) Naruto/Sasuke
2) Neji
3) Shikamaru
4) Sakura
5) Choji/Lee
6) Shino
7) Hinata/Kiba
8) Ino
9) Tenten
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 pm

I actually think the latest chapter, and the new powers they showed actually changed my list quite a bit. xD I need to re-think about their new skills and rank them again... someday.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum