Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

thoughts on volume 64

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thoughts on volume 64

Post by itachi75 on Thu May 02, 2013 4:25 pm

IMO volume 64 was Kishi's way of giving us that pairing.
-
i mean lets look at the events of volume 64.
-
juubi revival
mass destruction
shinobi alliance showing up.
intel blowing up.
neji's death
naruto and hinata holding hands.
-
no remember this. this is a war manga, without much romance involved at all. just fighting.
-
and in this set we get the god of the narutoverse being resurrected. the juubi.
-
so instaed of one big epic manga cover of the juubi yowling to the heavens, we get Naruto and hinata holding hands. really dissapointing to those not ineterested in pairings.
-
but no in a volume with easily one of the biggest events in naruto history the juubi's revival we get Naruto and hinata holding hands.
-
in Japan holding hands is a sing of acceptance of love. If any of you remember hinata confessed her love to naruto way back. Holding hands means to accept love
-
so with all this in consideration. how could this be anything but Kishi saying, "guys here you go, your one pairing, so stop bickering and focus on my war, it is pretty epic you know?"
-
lol

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: thoughts on volume 64

Post by Azuula on Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 am

Ah now I see what he did there, nice thoughts lol
Good thinking ^^ smarty pants lol
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz on Fri May 03, 2013 1:41 am

the cover was just Kishi trolling us, and all fanservice. The fact that Naruto has never held hands with any females (especially one, that had risked her life and confessed to him) in the manga before means nothing.

Because we all know, if he isn't ending up with Sakura, it's just a BS ending. J/K.

But all jokes aside, I agree that Kishi put the "hand holding" moment on the cover to show its importance. You're right, it's an action manga, he could've put a really badass cover on this volume. Instead he puts them holding hands.
What are we to think with that blatently put in our faces? That the hand holding was "just" to represent friendship and a connection of the alliance to Naruto? Yes, that is one representation of it, but I also feel Kishi is now showing Naruto's acceptance to give Hinata a chance, and it's a step forward in building that pairing.
I'm not saying that Naruto "loves" Hinata romantically, it's just too soon. But it seems he is showing that he's open to the idea.
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 4:13 am

The importance of it all is just overwhelming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Fri May 03, 2013 4:51 am

I have been over whelmed
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Fri May 03, 2013 5:46 am

Just the fact that hand-holding is seen as something romantic in Japan already says a lot about NaruHina. Remember with Kurenai and Asuma? They were pretty secretive even though they were already going out rght? No hand-holding no-thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Could the same thing be happening here with these "secret lovers"?
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Could the same thing be happening here with these "secret lovers"?

The 'secret lovers' in the game is so suspicious. I think something might be happening behind the scenes, but then again I don't think so because Naruto is the main character. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T HOPE SO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 am

Twin Steps wrote:Could the same thing be happening here with these "secret lovers"?

Who are the creators of the game? Are the affiliated to Kishi in some way?

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV on Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

I'd assume that whoever is in charge of making the game has to run the ideas by Kishi himself because they can't do anything that might go against any plans of canon events/or canon events that has happened

But who knows
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 04, 2013 10:30 am

Then it's same to assume that Kishi approves of the ''Secret Lovers'' part!

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 am

I mean, of all the things, 'Secret Lovers'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 am

DerelictV wrote:I'd assume that whoever is in charge of making the game has to run the ideas by Kishi himself because they can't do anything that might go against any plans of canon events/or canon events that has happened

But who knows

Actually, no, they don't. That's not how licensing works. That's why UNS3 has a completely made-up ending to the current war arc--they don't know what Kishimoto has planned and Kishimoto isn't checking what they do.

While I have no idea what the contract terms are for the video game creators, they put the "Secret Lovers" (among other little tags) on their own most likely based on how they interpret the manga (moreso than the anime). Personally, I also think they've included the "Secret Lovers" tag to make up for the fact that Hinata has never confessed based on the storyline of the video games.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah, I agree with the above comments. Many thing could have made it to the cover instead of Naruto and Hinata holding hands. If 615 already seems very deliberate from Kishi's part, this cover just makes it clear. Sure "bonds" is the them from part 2 and this cover conveys that, but by having Naruto and Hinata in the front (and centre) and, as pointed out in another thread, with the spiral symbol overlapped by their hands; Kishi is just being as obvious as he can be without breaking the flow of the story for a love confession in the middle of the war.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sun May 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Loved the cover, squealed like a piglet when I first saw the thumbnail of it on Tumblr XD

While Naruhina isn't canon (yet) because of the cover, it made me pretty confident that Naruhina is endgame.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Well, eveything was already said above about Volume 64 cover.

But one thing was missed, as I have read each post in this thread. The thing is that Neji all shining in a form of bird from Kurama's chakra and making something like a cross from his body. I think that in some way Kishimoto is also telling us from Neji's perspective:

"I'm blessing this alliance from now on. I was always hated both Naruto and Hinata, but they have changed so much since then and they have change me. I know Hinata loves Naruto and right now I also saw, that Naruto is finally grew enough to accept her feelings and he's also have special place for her in his heart. I'm sorry for leaving you two so soon, but from now on I'm blessing you two - be together forever, that would be my last wish for you two - protect each other and especially you, Naruto, protect Hinata with everything you've got, because Hinata-sama is ready to die for you and I hope that you ready too. I once told you, that you and Hinata-sama share same destiny and it looks like I was right, but in a different way."

What do you think?
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Neji was one of the first to realize what was going on. During his fight against Hinata, he noticed how Naruto's cheering for Hinata influenced her.

He's the one who told Hinata that Naruto was leaving with Jiraya to train.
Like someone noticed it, during the "It's all in your eyes" moment, he saw how NaruHina was becoming a really serious business.

That's why he sacrificed himself for both because he believed in them as a couple. He knew that they could achieve greatness together and his last words sounded like a blessing and that, is a very important fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:17 am

Irielo wrote:Neji was one of the first to realize what was going on. During his fight against Hinata, he noticed how Naruto's cheering for Hinata influenced her.

Like someone noticed it, during the "It's all in your eyes" moment, he saw how NaruHina was becoming a really serious business.

That's why he sacrificed himself for both because he believed in them as a couple. He knew that they could achieve greatness together and his last words sounded like a blessing and that, is a very important fact.
I don't think he died just for them...It's more like he supported NH till the end....my thought tough
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:22 am

Irielo wrote:Neji was one of the first to realize what was going on. During his fight against Hinata, he noticed how Naruto's cheering for Hinata influenced her.

Exactly, my friend. Even Kurama told Naruto, that Neji did same thing, as his parents and I think Kurama also was talking about including Hinata, because she first jumps to protect Naruto from attack - again "Find someone like your mother". It's all here, right in front of us. So since Neji did the same thing, as Naruto's parents, it means one thing - Minato and Kushina protected life of their son and Neji protected lifes of Naruto and Hinata, because there is just this - Naruto and Hinata are two parts of one life now, that's why saving Naruto means saving Hinata as well, because Naruto's life can't exist without Hinata.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 am

^ All of the above statements I believe are true.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum