Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The NaruHIna siblings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The NaruHIna siblings

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:30 pm

so just recently we have seen the two having their little fight, revolving around Himawari and her teddy bear. what happens next is amazing something that even scares her brother and knocks Naruto unconscious, it seems like Himawari can be a really scary girl if she is provoked enough, just like her grandmother. even to the point where Boruto is running away from his sister in fear

https://www.facebook.com/EveryoneLovesNaruhina/photos/pcb.951044448251640/951044248251660/?type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/EveryoneLovesNaruhina/photos/a.540652105957545.1073741828.540647815957974/951095348246550/?type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHIna siblings

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 pm

I think if Boruto got knocked by Himawari, it would have been far more serious than Naruto (being knocked out for a day). So, dad saved the spoiled brat's ass from landing to hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:08 am

no he didn't just save his son from being sent to hospital, he saved his spoiled life

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 am

Mustang wrote:no he didn't just save his son from being sent to hospital, he saved his spoiled life

Right! Hinata found Naruto unconscious and even blood was coming out of his mouth. One can easily imagine the deadly internal damages it could have on someone else as Naruto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:59 am

Well Himawari threw Boruto out of the room. Himawari acted like on of the characters in the Shinning, Byakugan activated and Boruto running in fear of his kind, gentle, sweet little sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDpipB4yehk

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:19 am

Lol for this analogy with The Shining!

Anyway, as funny as it looked, I hope both got scolded afterwards. Because of them, Naruto could not attend to his introduction as Hokage which was something very important for Konoha and for him (even though Konohamaru replaced him for that matter).

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:04 am

Irielo wrote:I think if Boruto got knocked by Himawari, it would have been far more serious than Naruto (being knocked out for a day). So, dad saved the spoiled brat's ass from landing to hospital.

It would have knocked some sense into him.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:17 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:I think if Boruto got knocked by Himawari, it would have been far more serious than Naruto (being knocked out for a day). So, dad saved the spoiled brat's ass from landing to hospital.

I am trying to be fair here, though I like Himawari more than Boruto. It was a dispute between two children and siblings. I can understand that Himawari wanted to bring her panda along but I also understand Boruto very well. For a boy of his age, it would have been a shame to end up carrying the panda of his little sister. All in all, it had nothing to do with Boruto's spoiled brat crisis.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:20 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

I am trying to be fair here, though I like Himawari more than Boruto. It was a dispute between two children and siblings. I can understand that Himawari wanted to bring her panda along but I also understand Boruto very well. For a boy of his age, it would have been a shame to end up carrying the panda of his little sister. All in all, it had nothing to do with Boruto's spoiled brat crisis.

Sometimes letting your children handle their issues is the best way too deal with it. Yes, letting your children beat the crap out of one another isn't the best thing but it can help things from not happening again.

I have two half-brothers and they once got into a fight when they were younger. Both were grounded after words but never fought again.... at least physically.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:47 am

racefan1992 wrote:Sometimes letting your children handle their issues is the best way too deal with it. Yes, letting your children beat the crap out of one another isn't the best thing but it can help things from not happening again.

I have two half-brothers and they once got into a fight when they were younger. Both were grounded after words but never fought again.... at least physically.

To the bolded: I agree 100%.

However, in this case, Naruto was preparing himself for the ceremony and he wanted to have some peace and asked his children to stop this fight. When he noticed that Himawari activated the Byakugan and was going to attack Boruto, he had the right reflex by interfering. As Mustang suggested, it could have killed Boruto if Naruto were not there…

Actually, I am assuming that this scene shows that, as the Sharingan, the Byakugan can be activated under emotional circumstances.

Anyway, if I had to parallel Himawari with another manga character, it would be Gohan who displayed scary and powerful skills after being pissed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:47 am

oh man that OVA was hilarious, Himawari not only knocked out Naruto, she knocked out Kurama, to such an extent that both ended up being scared of Himawari, who was running to greet her father. Here is the link to the video if any want to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:48 am

oh darn mustang you beat me to it
I was about to post the vid too *pouts*

anyway when I first saw the video especially the part where hima knocks out Naruto and kurama i couldn't help but laugh. I mean even kurama's facial expression was priceless hahahahahaha

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:48 pm

lily567 wrote: oh darn mustang you beat me to it

anyway  when I first saw the video especially the part where hima knocks out Naruto and kurama  i couldn't help but laugh. I mean even kurama's facial expression was priceless hahahahahaha

I am laughing at the fact that Kurama, an entity that instilled fear in the hearts of everyone, is now afraid of Himawari, what happened to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:46 am

Mustang wrote:

anyway  when I first saw the video especially the part where hima knocks out Naruto and kurama  i couldn't help but laugh. I mean even kurama's facial expression was priceless hahahahahaha

I am laughing at the fact that Kurama, an entity that instilled fear in the hearts of everyone, is now afraid of Himawari, what happened to him?

maybe this is because this is the first time in years that someone completely stopped his chakra. I mean kurama knows what it is like to be forcefully controlled and used and Naruto is the first person since old man sage to have not use him like that but just partner up with him. so the fact that a human who is the offspring of Naruto who is 7 yrs old manage to stop the flow of not only naruto's charkra but his too would definitely scare him. I mean if she did that at 7 yrs old imagine what she could do in the future.

also too didn't hima~chan hit the pressure point of naruto's seal which fuses naruto's chakra and kurama's chakra together.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:19 am

lily567 wrote:
Mustang wrote:

maybe this is because  this is the first time  in years that someone completely stopped his chakra. I mean kurama knows what it is like to be forcefully  controlled and used  and Naruto is the first person since old man sage to  have not use him like that but just partner up with him. so the fact that a human who is the offspring of Naruto who is 7 yrs old manage to stop the flow of not only naruto's charkra but his too  would definitely scare him. I mean if she did that at 7 yrs old imagine what she could do in the future.

also too didn't hima~chan  hit the pressure point of naruto's seal which fuses naruto's chakra and kurama's chakra together.

Yeah, i saw it really funny. Kurama afraid with kid
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum