Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 am

One can wish and pray. Canon-ness is right within reach.

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:58 am

Well, for me, NaruHina is already canon, we just need more moments so it can convince the other shippers. and also so we can have more NaruHina feelz.
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 am

i just really can't wait for NS reactions, because they are rude as fuck

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 am

If Minato was friends with Hiashi, omg

bsjgbsdhguysd I'd jump for joy
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 am

Too bad they'll still deny it anyway, whether it be a wedding, kiss, hug, kids, or freaking sex.... I mean, they the denied the conversation in 559 as anything special....Denied the foreshadowing in Hinata's speech as the alliance went towards Naruto.... denied the hand holding, called it chakra transfer... denied the volume cover......They've even denied that Hinata sketch with Naruto under the sun, saying it was a "scrapped" idea, or that "it could change".... soooo I don't see what else they wouldn't deny.

Most Shonen Managas wrap up romance near the end, and Naruto (unfortunately) is near it's end. NaruSaku hasn't had any psitive moments ever since the Kage summit arc, where the last moment that could actually count as "Pro-Ns": When Naruto saves Sakura from Sasuke.
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am

Twin Steps wrote:Too bad they'll still deny it anyway, whether it be a wedding, kiss, hug, kids, or freaking sex.... I mean, they the denied the conversation in 559 as anything special....Denied the foreshadowing in Hinata's speech as the alliance went towards Naruto.... denied the hand holding, called it chakra transfer... denied the volume cover......They've even denied that Hinata sketch with Naruto under the sun, saying it was a "scrapped" idea, or that "it could change".... soooo I don't see what else they wouldn't deny.

Most Shonen Managas wrap up romance near the end, and Naruto (unfortunately) is near it's end. NaruSaku hasn't had any psitive moments ever since the Kage summit arc, where the last moment that could actually count as "Pro-Ns": When Naruto saves Sakura from Sasuke.

Mhmmmmm some of them do.
We haven't had pro-ns in so long. I guess that's why some of the fans are screaming over simple dialogue between Naruto and Sakura as team mates? Like when he told her Kakashi first when the alliance arrived.

I sound like such a butt right now lol
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 am

Oh please, everything is pro-NS even if it doesn't have to do with either of them. -_- NS logic.

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:17 am

Don't worry, being a butt to NS isn't bad....

Spoiler:

avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 am

CRIES. omg Those posters, I love those things
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 am

Want more?
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 am

I've seen a lot of them, but post as many as you want! There might be some I missed
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 am

I DO. I have seen a few, but they never get old.

I wouldn't dislike NS supporters so much if they weren't so hostile. I mean, other shippers can be too, but their base is really the rudest I've EVER come in contact with. Constant character bashing. I mean, c'mon, I support NH, but that doesn't mean I hate Sakura because of that. Sakura is one of my favorite characters. I dunno, they just don't sit well with me.

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 am

NekoKimio wrote:I DO. I have seen a few, but they never get old.

I wouldn't dislike NS supporters so much if they weren't so hostile. I mean, other shippers can be too, but their base is really the rudest I've EVER come in contact with. Constant character bashing. I mean, c'mon, I support NH, but that doesn't mean I hate Sakura because of that. Sakura is one of my favorite characters. I dunno, they just don't sit well with me.

They claim the same about NH. But I totally get you. I think I've seen a lot more rude comments, character bashing, and hate coming from NS more than anyone else.. And it really isn't because I have a bias, I'm really open minded, but man.. lol For instance, I was on facebook one and there was this poll for which couple was the best Naruto couple and NH and NS were neck to neck and THE WHOLE COMMENT SECTION OF THAT POLL were Hinata haters, NS supports calling NH stupid and the fans of NH retarded and gsdbgsd it was a mess. Every now and then I'd see an NH fan say, "Nh! <3" but nothing mean at all.

Now, if you go on crunchyroll and look through the comment section on episode 166, that's a different story. lol >> So many NH fans being mean, but you can't help it, when you venture into a place where people ship something in particular, you'll eventually see hate.

I just think the most unfair thing I've ever experienced were NS people calling ALL NH people rude, mean, character bashers, Hianta obsessed freaks, who were all assholes just because of one or a few people. I don't hate Sakura at all! I really like and admire her character. I don't like to be grouped into spiteful people just because someone had a bad experience. I think that's really ignorant, and I don't like it. Haha

avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:41 am

Spoiler:
These ones are too big, so here are some links.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/071/0/d/pro_naruhina_counters_by_antinarusucku-d5xuyad.png
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/099/6/a/naruto__s_true_strenght__naruhina_by_sasha545-d4vlkx1.jpg
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/331/9/6/true_and_fake_confession__by_biganti_narusaku-d5mdrwy.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/087/4/6/pro_naruhina___what_naruto_gets_by_antinarusucku-d5zlusx.jpg
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/114/d/2/naruto_cries_for_hinata__441__by_sasha545-d4xhtqa.jpg
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/333/a/7/naruto_manga_support_naruhina_by_gamakage-d5mja3y.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/083/0/3/pro_naruhina___there_s_a_difference_by_antinarusucku-d5yh836.jpg
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/083/d/0/pro_naruhina___holding_hands_by_antinarusucku-d5yh8v1.jpg


avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

^Thanks! I'll get to reading them.

I usually just base things off of Tumblr and FCs. But yeah, on Tumblr if you mention one thing about Hinata they'll call you a Hinata lover and point out everything wrong about her(or what they think is wrong). I posted something in the NaruHina tag and got 3 anon messages back with anti-Hinata shit. Why they were even on the pro-tag, I have no idea.

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am

avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 am

NekoKimio wrote:^Thanks! I'll get to reading them.

I usually just base things off of Tumblr and FCs. But yeah, on Tumblr if you mention one thing about Hinata they'll call you a Hinata lover and point out everything wrong about her(or what they think is wrong). I posted something in the NaruHina tag and got 3 anon messages back with anti-Hinata shit. Why they were even on the pro-tag, I have no idea.

omg. Yeah. It happens way too much. I feel like I can't even say Hinata is my favorite character without getting hate for it. I can't even compliment Hinata without feeling like there might be someone out there saying I'm all of a sudden, "obsessed"

WELL EVEN IF I WAS OR AM, WHY DOES IT MATTER? I'M NOT BEING MEAN TO ANYONE.

I hate how it's perfectly okay for people to treat Hinata and her fans the way they do, and if anyone tries to stick up for her or the fans, they get hated on. How is that okay? It's pretty shitty, I see it happen way too often by people who are highly respected throughout the community.. A lot of people dislike Hinata, but it doesn't give anyone the excuse to be disrespectful towards the people who do. I respect people who don't like Hinata for their own reasons, but don't go around rubbing it in the faces of others or trying to PROVE why her character apparently, "sucks"

I just get so angry sometimes about it. lol I don't mind people not liking a pairing or a character, but keep the hate or dislike to yourself.. if someone badgers you about it, then okay, go ahead and lay your facts down, but to be an ass to be an ass -- uncool.

And yeah, what is up with people who hate Hinata or NH so much that are in the pro-tags? Shouldn't be any of their business what the supporters post. I find it so funny when someone focuses all their attention on hate towards something, because it's like, "Wow, you're more obsessed about the character/pairing I like than I am" sometimes. It's lowly if someone comes and gives you crap because of something you like/enjoy/support. Why should it bother anyone? Why does it grant them the excuse to be so ugly towards someone?

ANYWAY. I'LL STOP RANTING NOW.
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 am

" It's pretty shitty, I see it happen way too often by people who are highly respected throughout the community.." and by that I mean, there are a lot of highly respected Naruto fans in the community who feel okay about being an ass to Hinata and her fans >>
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Well, in the past week there have been soooo many people in the pro-tags. It started off with NS in the SS tag, tagging their hate. So, then SS shippers retaliated and did the same which they shouldn't have done because it's immature. Then NS went into the NH tag as well, and the shipper war is getting pretty bad because of it.

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:42 pm

The shipping wars will only get worse from here on out.....thankfully, we have this shelter to keep us safe.
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by dovey on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:01 pm

I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate Hinata. :/

Anyway, I remember a while back, on NB, there were several threads called something like "Why Does Anyone Like Hinata? " all created by the same guy. Now, there were a lot of people there who said "I liek her bewbz." And that can get old. It also gives Hinata fans a bad name.

I calmly, politely, and intelligently presented my personal reasons for liking her, one of those being that she's brave. So, the thread creator, a Hinata hater, twists my words and claims that she is only brave when it comes to Naruto, therefore, she's selfish, and Sakura is a much better character. Firstly, I don't when people have to bring down another character to make their preferred one look better. It makes their argument weak. Secondly, that is debatable.

It really made me mad. I like Sakura, and I understand that she is a medic, which means that she isn't going to be fighting on the front lines. A lot of Sakura haters will say that she doesn't do anything or is useless because of this. I disagree because I understand what her duty is. Likewise, the Sakura-loving Hinata bashers understand that she (Sakura) is fulfilling a certain role.

And that's where I get mad. They can see the way Sakura is being developed, yet they refuse to see that Hinata is being developed as a love interest for Naruto. She doesn't get much panel time since she's not a main character, so Kishi is doing what he needs to do with her.

This rant was a lot longer than I intended it to be.

And for the love of God, I'm so sick of their Kushina/Sakura parallel. I can debunk that and rub it all up in their smug faces.

I got... so... angry.

_________________

our tumblr
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by TinaBeanz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm

DerelictV wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:^Thanks! I'll get to reading them.

I usually just base things off of Tumblr and FCs. But yeah, on Tumblr if you mention one thing about Hinata they'll call you a Hinata lover and point out everything wrong about her(or what they think is wrong). I posted something in the NaruHina tag and got 3 anon messages back with anti-Hinata shit. Why they were even on the pro-tag, I have no idea.

omg. Yeah. It happens way too much. I feel like I can't even say Hinata is my favorite character without getting hate for it. I can't even compliment Hinata without feeling like there might be someone out there saying I'm all of a sudden, "obsessed"

WELL EVEN IF I WAS OR AM, WHY DOES IT MATTER? I'M NOT BEING MEAN TO ANYONE.

I hate how it's perfectly okay for people to treat Hinata and her fans the way they do, and if anyone tries to stick up for her or the fans, they get hated on. How is that okay? It's pretty shitty, I see it happen way too often by people who are highly respected throughout the community.. A lot of people dislike Hinata, but it doesn't give anyone the excuse to be disrespectful towards the people who do. I respect people who don't like Hinata for their own reasons, but don't go around rubbing it in the faces of others or trying to PROVE why her character apparently, "sucks"

I just get so angry sometimes about it. lol I don't mind people not liking a pairing or a character, but keep the hate or dislike to yourself.. if someone badgers you about it, then okay, go ahead and lay your facts down, but to be an ass to be an ass -- uncool.

And yeah, what is up with people who hate Hinata or NH so much that are in the pro-tags? Shouldn't be any of their business what the supporters post. I find it so funny when someone focuses all their attention on hate towards something, because it's like, "Wow, you're more obsessed about the character/pairing I like than I am" sometimes. It's lowly if someone comes and gives you crap because of something you like/enjoy/support. Why should it bother anyone? Why does it grant them the excuse to be so ugly towards someone?

ANYWAY. I'LL STOP RANTING NOW.

I feel ya. Preach it, sista!!
avatar
TinaBeanz


Posts : 171
Gender : Female
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:23 pm

d0kid0ki wrote:I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate Hinata. :/

Anyway, I remember a while back, on NB, there were several threads called something like "Why Does Anyone Like Hinata? " all created by the same guy. Now, there were a lot of people there who said "I liek her bewbz." And that can get old. It also gives Hinata fans a bad name.

I calmly, politely, and intelligently presented my personal reasons for liking her, one of those being that she's brave. So, the thread creator, a Hinata hater, twists my words and claims that she is only brave when it comes to Naruto, therefore, she's selfish, and Sakura is a much better character. Firstly, I don't when people have to bring down another character to make their preferred one look better. It makes their argument weak. Secondly, that is debatable.

It really made me mad. I like Sakura, and I understand that she is a medic, which means that she isn't going to be fighting on the front lines. A lot of Sakura haters will say that she doesn't do anything or is useless because of this. I disagree because I understand what her duty is. Likewise, the Sakura-loving Hinata bashers understand that she (Sakura) is fulfilling a certain role.

And that's where I get mad. They can see the way Sakura is being developed, yet they refuse to see that Hinata is being developed as a love interest for Naruto. She doesn't get much panel time since she's not a main character, so Kishi is doing what he needs to do with her.

This rant was a lot longer than I intended it to be.

And for the love of God, I'm so sick of their Kushina/Sakura parallel. I can debunk that and rub it all up in their smug faces.

I got... so... angry.

Speaking of NB, you won't be seeing me there until April 2015....
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by dovey on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
Speaking of NB, you won't be seeing me there until April 2015....

That is the longest ban ever!
What happened? [I have been curious, since I'm nosy >.>]

_________________

our tumblr
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by SID~ on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
d0kid0ki wrote:I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate Hinata. :/

Anyway, I remember a while back, on NB, there were several threads called something like "Why Does Anyone Like Hinata? " all created by the same guy. Now, there were a lot of people there who said "I liek her bewbz." And that can get old. It also gives Hinata fans a bad name.

I calmly, politely, and intelligently presented my personal reasons for liking her, one of those being that she's brave. So, the thread creator, a Hinata hater, twists my words and claims that she is only brave when it comes to Naruto, therefore, she's selfish, and Sakura is a much better character. Firstly, I don't when people have to bring down another character to make their preferred one look better. It makes their argument weak. Secondly, that is debatable.

It really made me mad. I like Sakura, and I understand that she is a medic, which means that she isn't going to be fighting on the front lines. A lot of Sakura haters will say that she doesn't do anything or is useless because of this. I disagree because I understand what her duty is. Likewise, the Sakura-loving Hinata bashers understand that she (Sakura) is fulfilling a certain role.

And that's where I get mad. They can see the way Sakura is being developed, yet they refuse to see that Hinata is being developed as a love interest for Naruto. She doesn't get much panel time since she's not a main character, so Kishi is doing what he needs to do with her.

This rant was a lot longer than I intended it to be.

And for the love of God, I'm so sick of their Kushina/Sakura parallel. I can debunk that and rub it all up in their smug faces.

I got... so... angry.

Speaking of NB, you won't be seeing me there until April 2015....

2 years BR00 .. watha hell did ya do??
avatar
SID~


Posts : 113
Gender : Female
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum