Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Kishimoto's 'Mario'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kishimoto's 'Mario'

Post by NekoKimio on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 am

IF HE RUSHES THE END OF NARUTO I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM.

But yeah, the only sport manga I've really liked was Eyeshield 21. The characters were/are amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:05 am

Kishi made a oneshot about baseball sometime ago, didn't he? I vaguely remember some fat kid being the worst player on the team but it was because he had bad eyesight and needed glasses or something.

I've never read a sports manga before, but I wouldn't be averse to trying to pick one up. At least with a baseball story, it'd be kind of hard for Kishi to go crazy and make a player ridiculously overpowered.

DerelictV wrote:
But, I'm definitely a fan of Kishis work, and with whatever he writes I seem to really like. Ahhhg, really conflicted, I just love Naruto so much. So so much. It has helped me out of so many rough times in my life. In fact during my last year of high school I kind of stopped paying attention for academic reasons, and I didn't pick it back up until 2011. I didn't think I was going to, I just had lost all interest in everything. But when I started up again, I became instantly obsessed like I was back in middle school even. Kind of awakened my life again, dragged me out of a depression that cast me down so low mainly because after high school you tend to lose all your friends, but not only that because of social anixety my friends started turning their backs on me, and then I ended up with Avoidant personality disorder. Naruto let me feel excitement and happiness again, it really is like my life saver, when it ends I feel so hopelessly lost LOL So I am so worried about the end of it, CRIES I FEEL LIKE CRYING I'M SUCH A SOFTY. GOODBYE

I went through a similar rough patch, though the thing I ended up getting back into was Pokémon. Go figure.
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 am

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bench/

I linked Kishimoto's one shot baseball story

Just 'cause.

All my friends loved Pokemon. I never paid attention when the new generations started being added :< So my knowledge is stunted at what I knew back in Elementary school
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 am

I was really into Pokemon and Digimon. Digimon was more my style though. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 pm

I read that One Shot and I totaly liked it, even though the ending wasn't so happy.
I've heard that Kishi-sama would continue this story when he finished Naruto, because a lot of people liked that story a lot.
If that's true, then I would definitely read it!
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Kishimoto knows the concept of romance?! Then...why....?
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Uwaaa...i don't know

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed May 07, 2014 5:24 pm

i feel so sad now... sorry that this not NaruHina related but at the same time it is.. I'm sorry if i'm not posting it on the right place feel free to move it or i don't know.. but i just finished reading the other story Masashi Kishimoto has made it's Mario and Dunno it left me sad and happy at the same time.. i don't know the characters look so much like Naruto/Obito
Hinata/Rin if u ask me dunno.. but the story.. gah it's hard to write right now..sorry but.. I really love NaruHina but to see them in that kind of story is so.. damnit!!! peace my fellow NaruHina fans i'll go to try sleep and forget that i read it but i think.. i won't be able.. whatever.. take care till the next time we have an awesome NaruHina discussion...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed May 07, 2014 7:25 pm

I think this thread will be moved and merged with a similar one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum