Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Sakura IS Sarada's mother (rant)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sakura IS Sarada's mother (rant)

Post by Tenten on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:24 pm

meow69 wrote:I take back what I said about Karin possibly being Sarada's mother. Not to sound like a Pedo but. Looking at Bubble's avatar I realized Sarada inherited Sakura's ass. In a few more years. The sexiness that is Sakura's ass gets passed on to the next generation. Bolt will be a very lucky man when he is old enough.

This is gold.

Quoting in my sig xD

meow69 wrote:I take back what I said about Karin possibly being Sarada's mother. Not to sound like a Pedo but. Looking at Bubble's avatar I realized Sarada inherited Sakura's ass. In a few more years. The sexiness that is Sakura's ass gets passed on to the next generation. Bolt will be a very lucky man when he is old enough.
Tenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Bubbles wrote:Perhaps, but we have no proof. Still, there are far more questions to ask given the current state of the world. Why is Sasuke off on a 12 year mission, when we have clearly seen in chapter 700 that most people are slacking off doing nothing? Heck, Anko had time to get fat, and Tenten is so bored, and can't sell anything because the world is "so peaceful."

And the old Kage are able to sit around every week and talk about old times. It's even shown that many kids are hardly taking being ninja all that seriously, so I find it hard to believe that whatever Sasuke is doing, it's somehow for the greater good of the shinobi world that might be on the brink of anything going wrong.

Sasuke has been out of Sarada's life practically since she was born and we just saw 700, in which she wasn't that much younger, yet everything is looking hunky dory in ninja land, they were even able to build the place up more with zero signs of danger. Though I find it harder to believe that it took only 3 days to defeat 3 of the top threats to humanity, where it is somehow taking Sasuke 12 years to do whatever the heck it is he is doing.

But it's like I said, I don't have all the answers, just a bunch of questions. We'll see what Kishi does.

I think chapter 700 was a kind of conclusion/introduction. It showed how the villages seem to be united since they were in an alliance during the War. The old Kage meeting is an example of the bonds people developed through this war. After having all these characters fighting together, it made sense to have an overview of them in chapter 700.

It was also a conclusion showing Naruto fulfilling his dream and how the former rookies became themselves parents which led to the introduction of the new generation.

Yes, things looked peaceful for everybody but it does not mean there are no threats and no dangers at all hiding somewhere. After the war, there are some stuffs which could have triggered the interest of some people who want to work for their own benefit. I have to check it again, but for instance: what happened to Madara's body? It could represent a "goldmine" for research purposes or something else given the Uchiha blood + Senju DNA and the famous Rinnegan.

And what about the Bijuus? Aside Gyuki and Kurama the rest seems to roam freely. There are always people who are thirsty for power and who would for sure like to use the source of power they are.

Anyway, these are some issues I thought about which could be a potential source of danger or threat for the Shinobi world but which at the same time would not need the mobilization of all the Shinobis of a village as long as it does not reach some extents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Bubbles wrote:Perhaps, but we have no proof. Still, there are far more questions to ask given the current state of the world. Why is Sasuke off on a 12 year mission, when we have clearly seen in chapter 700 that most people are slacking off doing nothing? Heck, Anko had time to get fat, and Tenten is so bored, and can't sell anything because the world is "so peaceful."

And the old Kage are able to sit around every week and talk about old times. It's even shown that many kids are hardly taking being ninja all that seriously, so I find it hard to believe that whatever Sasuke is doing, it's somehow for the greater good of the shinobi world that might be on the brink of anything going wrong.

Sasuke has been out of Sarada's life practically since she was born and we just saw 700, in which she wasn't that much younger, yet everything is looking hunky dory in ninja land, they were even able to build the place up more with zero signs of danger. Though I find it harder to believe that it took only 3 days to defeat 3 of the top threats to humanity, where it is somehow taking Sasuke 12 years to do whatever the heck it is he is doing.

First bolded, that could partially be the result of what Sasuke is doing.

Second bolded, that's a headcanon as expressed. They do meet now, but there's nothing noting how frequently it happens nor even when it started (which using "The Last" it wasn't something that happened right away at all).

Third bolded, that's also a headcanon and ignores what Kishimoto originally said about Sasuke (being gone due to Kaguya just as much as "atonement"). Let's say "the atonement" part was done, but the Kaguya part wasn't. Of course, Sasuke could be gone for more personal reasons too. We'll see eventually.

Fourth bolded, that's a headcanon right now. Kishimoto has been very vague about the years (which is why I get tired of people saying that everyone started having kids when Naruto was 20... just cause he got married at 19 as per Sakura's novel & the upcoming Konoha novel doesn't mean he had kids nearly immediately). Personally, I currently think there's been about 4-5 years since 700, but we'll see as I could very well be wrong and you could be right.

Fifth bolded, depends on who you were paying attention towards... if there really was "zero danger" then there wouldn't be ninja training at all. While some think they just do it "just because," that's not why. "Peace" now may not always stay so you have to be prepared. IF Sasuke's thing is related to danger of the ninja world, then it could very well take awhile.

Basically, my point is that there's really no need to constantly assume the worse and that 700 was much too short to assume certain things were truly what things actually are. We went close to 400 chapters thinking Itachi just killed his clan by himself and for no good reason. If only using Sasuke's introduction or something, you wouldn't know the truth. Too much focus on appearances in just chapter 700 could cause everyone to miss the point. Let's actually find out the state of the world--and that will take time.

I do agree that SasuSaku will get the bulk of the family drama because it's "easier" to create it with them. The only other pairing that will probably get it to some extent is NaruHina. The rest aren't important enough (just as none of them got nowhere near as much panel time--ShikaTema somewhat got a bit--as either of those two).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 am

I was actually busy with exams for two months and when i come back to the relam of mangas I'm met with this psycho. Wow.
I'm speaking as a pro and long time SK fan who never liked ss scince part 1.
When i started shipping sk i really didn't think it would happen . I was a  strong beliver that sasuke would just end up alone.
I personally don't want karin to be saradas mother. Kishi needs some deep deep shit to explin why not only sarad's father but also her bio mother left her for 12 years. I just don't think kishi'll do that.. That just shallows her character and to be honest, she really isn't the most stable character in the manga.
Kishi loves to troll(alot) so i really don't want to think about it till the next chapter. He'll just prove every theory wrong.
As for the whole sarada,karin,sakura and who  looks like who. Well thats just kishis art style and alot of mangakas characters look similar BUT to give an offsring glasses when none of its supposed parents wore any, mentioning about glasses and asking if said characters father wore any, questioning why she has glasses..... Why is kishi putting so much emphasis on glasses when this 'GLASSES'  is the thing that started all this Karin  debate? And to put a cherry on top he makes an already confused sarada stumble upon a picture of a blushing happy looking woman who's standing by her father hidden under her mother's photo.. AND she has glasses.. Sounds like recipe for a troll buffet. Or maybe a soap opera.

Yes when you take her glasses off she  looks somewhat like the part2 sakura(much mature and a lill different  than the 12-13yr old childlike sakura. Saradas 12 right? )  but why would you do that at when it was supposed to be a coincidence but kishi's literally using it as a plot weapon to make sarada question her mother about her marriage and about why sasuke's not around. And as for looks,  in a few panel (especially the last few pages) kishi draws her like karin. In some panels shes like sakura. In most panels she's more of a female sasuke.
As for ss. Either Kishi is just royally screwing the pairing, or just darkening the plot to get ss together in a good way cuz he sure as hell torchured the ship in the manga.

But as i said erlier, best is to wait for next chapters

PS: am i the only one who thinks Sakura's face looks way too hot to be a mother in her thirties.. Come on,  kishis drawing her much cuter than before. Genjutsu?

Last edited by funnyface on Sat May 02, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat May 02, 2015 11:30 am

funnyface wrote:Yes when you take her glasses off she  looks somewhat like the part2 sakura(much mature and a lill different  than the 12-13yr old childlike sakura. Saradas 12 right? )

Sarada might look more mature than Sakura at the same age because of her family's situation + Sarada has the kind of personality like Itachi, someone who tries to reason in a mature way despite the young age.

but why would you do that at when it was supposed to be a coincidence but kishi's literally using it as a plot weapon to make sarada question her mother about her marriage and about why sasuke's not around.

This is an introduction to the drama as it had to start somewhere

And as for looks,  in a few panel (especially the last few pages) kishi draws her like karin. In some panels shes like sakura. In most panels she's more of a female soy asuke.

I did not observe that.

As for ss. Either Kishi is just royally screwing the pairing, or just darkening the plot to get ss together in a good way cuz he sure as hell torchured the ship in the manga.

But as i said erlier, best is to wait for next chapters

That Kishi "tortured SS" is only a question of point of view. If people never understood that SS did not happen earlier because of Sasuke's issues, then it's their problem.

PS: am i the only one who thinks Sakura's face looks way too hot to be a mother in her thirties.. Come on,  kishis drawing her much cuter than before. Genjutsu?

What do you mean with people in their 30ies? That they are no more attractive? That's offending. Charm is like wine: it gets better with age. Sakura was already cute (part 1), she was pretty (part 2) and became gorgeous (part 3).

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 am

Don't worry, Karin isn't Sarada's mother and if the spoilers I'm hearing about are true, Kishimoto is making fun of the questioning of Sarada's heritage in the very next chapter (while introducing some more aspects for drama purposes that I think will lead to basically showing how SasuSaku happened the way "The Last" does the same for NaruHina).

As someone who is over 30 and still gets mistaken as a college or high school student (actually happened again last week for seemingly the millionth time in my life), your age has no bearing on what you should look like.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Mon May 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Irielo wrote:What do you mean with people in their 30ies? That they are no more attractive? That's offending. Charm is like wine: it gets better with age. Sakura was already cute (part 1), she was pretty (part 2) and became gorgeous (part 3).

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:As someone who is over 30 and still gets mistaken as a college or high school student (actually happened again last week for seemingly the millionth time in my life), your age has no bearing on what you should look like.
Whoa whoa whoa guys,That was supposed to be a joke.I didn't mean to sound so serious or offending.I apologize for that. but it's just that in a manga a character's looks depends on how the mangaka draws it. And sakura's a mother raising a child all by herself,doing heavy housework(Thats all we've seen so far) AND Faints quite frequently(due to stress maybe,we have yet to see),yet she looks MUCH better that she did at 16 or more practically kishi's drawing her with more beauty..It's just some observations I did and i honestly wrote that line as a joke.Again I'm sorry for offending anyone,I never meant to say people don't look good after 30 .

Irielo wrote:I did not observe that.
I said in a few panels,Kishi does draw her similar to karin,But that's most likely a coincidence probably because of the glasses.
Spoiler:

Also even if it's OT i have a question for you guys, Who the heck was that Indigo haired guy talking to baruto in the coloured pages.
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue May 05, 2015 12:41 am

funnyface wrote:but it's just that in a manga a character's looks depends on how the mangaka draws it.

If you take a look, all the former rookies have something special (design, hairstyle, more mature faces...) and that makes sense when we think how much time passed by from them being teenagers to adults in their 30ies. How people view it is a question of taste imo. Like Sakura, I found Ten Ten gorgeous when she appeared in chapter 700 the same way some people like the way Kiba looks manly.

Also even if it's OT i have a question for you guys, Who the heck was that Indigo haired guy talking to baruto in the coloured pages.

Here is the answer:

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:We have a name for that kid talking to Boruto in this chapter thanks to the Japanese fandom (and the current Naruto exhibit that just opened). His name is "Mitsuki." Some other stuff has been revealed too but I'm not going to post those things here.

The discussions are to be found here:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t1472-naruto-gaiden-chapter-1-discussion-and-chapter-2-prediction

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue May 05, 2015 4:52 am

Sakura looked hot in The Last: I was like "DAYYUM GIRL, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS!?!?!?."
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Fri May 08, 2015 1:29 am

Looks like Kishi release everything he got for Sakura in the last.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by rilakkuma88 on Tue May 12, 2015 4:57 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Sakura looked hot in The Last: I was like "DAYYUM GIRL, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS!?!?!?."

lol this is so cute
rilakkuma88

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:14 am

Looks like Biologically Karin is Sarada's mother. I still stand by every things I said about Sakura. Karin had better have a damned good reason to not be there raising her child. Especially since she is apparently alive and living with Orochimaru. Maybe Sakura is raising Sarada because Karin is considered a criminal for her association with Orochimaru? I could understand her not wanting to raise a child around any of Orochimaru's bases. Either way this shouldn't have been hidden from Sarada to begin with. I could understand waiting until around 5 or 6 to tell her but 12 or 13 is pushing it.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:43 am

Guess the truth is out. But it seemed like Naruto didn't know about the whole story.
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 pm

The truth will be out when this issue will be definitively solved and concluded, which is not the case yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:Guess the truth is out. But it seemed like Naruto didn't know about the whole story.

I don't think we have the whole truth at the moment, there is more to it than that, there always is, so I think we need to wait and see what happens in the coming chapters.

the one thing is we are talking about Kishi's track record of loosening the screws before he tightens them, that and he is a master of the mind f#%k, so we sit, we wait and we see what comes our way, I think we have only scratched the surface of the truth, so I think right now, we cannot really deny the undeniable, Sarada is Karin's daughter until we find out more and due to the pacing of this series, we won't have long before we get the full extent of the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:59 pm

I don't know if Sarada being Karin's daughter is that undeniable. The way the DNA test was done still raises some questions. On this page, Suigetsu has a flashback about Karin saying that no one is allowed to touch the things on her desk, meaning it's not their business. So, Suigetsu may have dealt with things which were none of his concern (like Naruto pointed out). It would not surprise me if the stuff Suigetsu "thought" belonged to Karin when she was born, belonged actually to Sarada.

I mean, what looks more likely for now, is that Karin is somehow involved in something concerning Sarada's birth, but as long as things have not been cleared up, maybe by Karin herself, I'll keep on having my doubts about her being the mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:38 am

Irielo wrote:I don't know if Sarada being Karin's daughter is that undeniable. The way the DNA test was done still raises some questions. On this page, Suigetsu has a flashback about Karin saying that no one is allowed to touch the things on her desk, meaning it's not their business. So, Suigetsu may have dealt with things which were none of his concern (like Naruto pointed out). It would not surprise me if the stuff Suigetsu "thought" belonged to Karin when she was born, belonged actually to Sarada.

I mean, what looks more likely for now, is that Karin is somehow involved in something concerning Sarada's birth, but as long as things have not been cleared up, maybe by Karin herself, I'll keep on having my doubts about her being the mother.

at bold, don't forget that b4 that statement she said the desk is part of her meaning that everything in the desk is hers or is a part of her in one form or another and no one is allowed to touch it because it would be like them touching her and she doesn't want anyone "touching her".
this means that whatever suigetsu used definitely is a part of Karin's

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:07 am

she could have rolled over the desk, strands of hair could have fallen out or something, plus she could have licked every inch of her desk, to which that doesn't sound right, oh well this is Karin we are talking about, she isn't exactly the most sane character in the series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:02 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:I don't know if Sarada being Karin's daughter is that undeniable. The way the DNA test was done still raises some questions. On this page, Suigetsu has a flashback about Karin saying that no one is allowed to touch the things on her desk, meaning it's not their business. So, Suigetsu may have dealt with things which were none of his concern (like Naruto pointed out). It would not surprise me if the stuff Suigetsu "thought" belonged to Karin when she was born, belonged actually to Sarada.

at bold, don't forget that b4 that statement she said the desk is part of her meaning that everything in the desk is hers or  is a part of her  in one form or another  and no one is allowed to touch it because it would be like them touching her and she doesn't want anyone "touching her".
this means that whatever suigetsu used definitely is a part of Karin's

Who knows? The stuff which was used for the DNA test could also belong to Sasuke, like something she kept from him to remember him. The desk being a part of Karin's life does not mean (imo), that everything on it is a part of her body but a part of her privacy. It's not like "touching her" as a body but more like touching something related to her private life. Keeping "souvenirs" about someone one loved or things which came across one's life is not a farfetched idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 am

^good point

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:32 am

It looked like it was hair that was tested though. Sakura, Sasuke, and Karin have three very different hair colors. I don't foresee anyone getting them mixed up. Karin's is bright red Sakura's is bubble gum pink you would have to be very color blind to mix those up. Let alone two people being there that are color blind the chances of that would be astronomical.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:42 am

^Tbh, I don't know nor can identify what was used as sample for the test. According to Suigetsu it's something related to Karin's birth. If it were Karin's hair, I assume he would have said it. The point remains that Suigetsu might not exactly know what Karin is keeping on her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 am

Probably an umbilical cord then if it is something from "Karin's" birth. Only thing that I can think of that would be long and thin that some people save from children's births. I didn't notice that statement when reading it about it being from birth. When I looked at the item it looked like hair to me at first glance. The question now is if the umbilical cord is from Karin, Sasuke, or Sarada Those are the only people I could see Karin keeping the umbilical cord from. If it is from Sasuke then this is all a misunderstanding (very possible knowing Karin). If it is Karin's then Sarada is actually her daughter. If it is Sarada then of course it matched because they are the same person. That leads to another question though of why Karin would keep Sarada's umbilical cord. Sasuke's or her own I could understand but Sarada's that's just weird. On the other hand Karin is kind of weird when it comes to anything Sasuke related. I guess for now all the available evidence points to Karin being the mother though that might change as the story progresses.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:10 pm

As for me the evidence is that Karin is the only one who knows exactly what her desk contains. Suigetsu saying "he thinks" this sample belongs to something related to Karin's birth suggests that he is assuming something. If he were sure about it, he could have said "this belongs to Karin" or "this is Karin's...". Actually, I lean more towards the theories stating that Karin helped or assisted in some ways Sarada's birth, but the truth behind the whole issue can only come from her, Sasuke or Sakura.

Anyway, this situation reminds me somehow of Sai. He wanted to help Naruto like Suigetsu was kind to help Sarada in her quest. Sai thought that the reason why Naruto wanted to bring Sasuke back was because of his "love" for Sakura and the promise he made to her. When Sai went to Sakura and gave her a feeling of guiltiness about it, he unintentionally confused the situation because he still did not realize that Naruto was trying to bring Sasuke for himself, as his friend and "brother".

What I try to say is that to ignore something can lead to create more confusion and I doubt Suigetsu knew what he was doing exactly and what were the stuffs Karin stored on her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:51 am

After the chapters we saw it doesn't matter if she is Karins daughter, if she is half uzumaki and half uchiha is quite good.
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum