Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Boruto: Naruto the movie News

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Boruto: Naruto the movie News

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Tbh, I don't see why Boruto would seek for acknowledgement from his father. Naruto was seeking for acknowledgement at the same age and it was understandable given the circumstances and Naruto would not be stupid enough not to acknowledge his own children when he knows very well how it can affect their self-confidence.

Boruto needs some reality check imo. It seems he still can't grasp what it means to be Hokage and especially what it means to his father to be Hokage though I do not find it wrong he wants to surpass his dad, which is not a new concept in the story.

Regarding the "Naruto dying" thing, some comments were just assuming things after the Boruto crying scene and Naruto entrusting Boruto to Sasuke. I think there is nothing to get worked up about it depending on how people express it. I also think it's different from what I've heard is going on, on tumbir and FB regarding a certain someone posting depressing stuffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:30 am

well the line about Naruto saying "I am leaving him to you" is something that needed to be done in the midst of battle and not directly refering to Boruto, but more towards Sasuke needing to keep the antagonist busy while Naruto prepares for his ultimate technique.

I have seen the certain posts, it isn't just depressing it is flat out trolling and very obvious trolling at that, but there is no need for me to go any further than that.

the funniest one is, when Naruto is in Boruto's room, the comment goes like this, "that could be Naruto's ghost in Boruto's room, telling him he is the man of the house and he needs to look after his mother and Himawari". what is worse is that when ever someone does attempt to post something positive, an FB post comes up with something completely depressing. which makes me think even more that it is the work of a troll.

what I think is that the NaruHina facebook pages need to keep an eye on that sort of stuff, because this form of trolling is really in bad taste. even the Uzumaki Family facebook page isn't taking it too lightly. so there is someone out there who is just making baseless assumptions on the NaruHina facebook page, I am guessing that it is still remnants of salty NS

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 am

Mustang wrote:well the line about Naruto saying "I am leaving him to you" is something that needed to be done in the midst of battle and not directly refering to Boruto, but more towards Sasuke needing to keep the antagonist busy while Naruto prepares for his ultimate technique.

I have seen the certain posts, it isn't just depressing it is flat out trolling and very obvious trolling at that, but there is no need for me to go any further than that.

the funniest one is, when Naruto is in Boruto's room, the comment goes like this, "that could be Naruto's ghost in Boruto's room, telling him he is the man of the house and he needs to look after his mother and Himawari". what is worse is that when ever someone does attempt to post something positive, an FB post comes up with something completely depressing. which makes me think even more that it is the work of a troll.

what I think is that the NaruHina facebook pages need to keep an eye on that sort of stuff, because this form of trolling is really in bad taste. even the Uzumaki Family facebook page isn't taking it too lightly. so there is someone out there who is just making baseless assumptions on the NaruHina facebook page, I am guessing that it is still remnants of salty NS

I don't know, according to the subs of this trailer, Naruto seems to ask Sasuke to protect Boruto. In my opinion, it looks as if Naruto is not in the situation of doing it at this particular moment.

Regarding the trolling thing, did you people ask yourselves if these posts could come from a group of person sharing the same account and whose "mission" is to troll the fans and the pairings? Anyway, I guess it is very annoying and I hope you guys will have a way to get rid of these idiot(s).

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:12 am

Irielo wrote:Tbh, I don't see why Boruto would seek for acknowledgement from his father. Naruto was seeking for acknowledgement at the same age and it was understandable given the circumstances and Naruto would not be stupid enough not to acknowledge his own children when he knows very well how it can affect their self-confidence.

I agree 100%. Naruto called his son a Shinobi in chap. 700. At age 12, that is big for a child too hear. CommanderKurama on Tumblr called Bolt a "drama queen." And i'd have too agree.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:28 am

racefan1992 wrote:CommanderKurama on Tumblr called Bolt a "drama queen." And i'd have too agree.

Lol! I have to agree too.

Anyway, I don't know if they are going to hype the upcoming movie just with trailers. I would rather have a transition in the mini-series which would show how the story is going to focus on Boruto in the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm

I think Boruto wants acknowledgement from Naruto for a similar but at the same time opposite reason from Konohamaru. Konohamaru wanted acknowledgement because he saw that everyone treated him differently just because he was Hiruzen's grandson and he wanted to be seen as his own person. I think Boruto wants acknowledgement from Naruto because he feels that Naruto is treating Boruto (and probably Hinata & Himawari) just like everyone else and he wants to be considered special like he (and probably Hinata & Himawari) were treated before Naruto became Hokage. Yes, it's about the fact that Boruto doesn't like Naruto being busy--particularly as there was a time that Naruto wasn't (which is different for Konohamaru because Hiruzen was Hokage the entire time Konohamaru was alive so Konohamaru doesn't have a life before Hiruzen was Hokage to compare things to). Himawari probably isn't bothered the way Boruto happens to be by Naruto being busy as much because 1) she's younger so her memories might not be as pronounced and 2) her personality is less abrasive so she'd probably be more accepting in general.

Considering the Gaiden is probably going to end with the academy graduation, I think we'll get your transition, Irielo.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:03 am

^ Actually, it's like Boruto wants his dad to be the way he was before he became Hokage. So, I guess he does not realize what it means for his dad to be an Hokage yet. That's why he needs to understand what it means in general and to know what it means to his father. However, although Naruto has less time for his own family now, I do think he (at least) sleeps and has breakfast at home...

As far as I could understand the trailer, Sarada also wants to become Hokage. After the current adventure she is experiencing, I think Naruto will become a source of inspiration for her

If the Gaiden ends with the Academy graduation, I am curious to see if Boruto is not going to do something in order to attract attention during this special moment… Anyway, I would also like to see Himawari and Lee's probable son before the mini-series end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:31 am

you know something about the most recent trailer? apart from getting people all excited some from the lines don't really fit the scene, like when Naruto goes "I am leaving him to you" now that could happen much earlier in the movie, so the scene that some are assuming he saying it in could have an entirely different line of the when gokage arrived to help out and all that has happened is that Naruto has been injured, now I think we can come to a consensus that this scene will more than likely happen near the final 20-30 minutes of the movie, since I don't think the final fight will last all that long.

or when Boruto is crying, we don't know the full context of that scene either, you know, Boruto could be happy that his father promised to spend some time with him and the family but still calls him a shitty dad, or he might understand finally what he really went through, because judging from his actions, I don't think Naruto even told his son or Hinata never really had the chance.

so in my opinion I don't think the Naruto dying has a solid base just yet. one of the big reasons for it is because the makers of the Movie and Kishi aren't making the same mistake with this movie as they did with The Last, pretty much spoiling everything in one chapter (700) spoiling everything 3-4 weeks before the movie was released, this time I don't think we have that luxury which is great in my opinion, but the major downside is the stupid assumptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 am

Yes. Any theories about what will happen in the movie are now just speculations. However, I would not call them "stupid assumptions" if they come from genuine thoughts. If these assumptions are based on the fact that people want to see the pairing(s) suffer, then it's absolutely stupid. But if these assumptions are based on the fact that people can see it happening for some more "logical" reasons, then I personally have nothing against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 am

there has been admissions of the pairings suffer, some I have seen on facebook. but the biggest problem is, sure it is possible, but you cannot judge what happens in a 90 second trailer. because the full contest of these scenes are still unknown to a ton of people. even the ones that make wild speculation. we don't have the luxury of having everything spoiled weeks before the release this time around, we could make assumptions that were relatively accurate with the last because of chapter 700, if I was Kishi, I would have saved 700 for after the movie, to keep readers guessing to some extent. not much would have changed, but it would have given NS more fuel to light the fire, and then Kishi would have doused that fire with the movie.

We don't have a manga to spoil everything this time around, because Gaiden only had Boruto for a few panels. the assumptions are baseless, there is nothing at all to support it,

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:54 pm

I don't see chapter 700 as a movie spoiler but a logical conclusion to the series showing how Naruto and the others developed and had their own family  some years after the war. It was also an introduction to the new generation.

Mustang wrote:We don't have a manga to spoil everything this time around, because Gaiden only had Boruto for a few panels. the assumptions are baseless, there is nothing at all to support it

To the bolded: thus why a transition from the Gaiden to the movie is needed… If all assumptions are baseless, we could say the same about the predictions we were trying to make for each chapter. Lol! But at the end of the day, some predictions and theories were right. So, people making predictions about how things could turn out in the story is nothing new even though some are more "disturbing" than others...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:16 pm

I am not denying that some of them were correct, because some of them were, you know Naruto could get killed in the movie, it is a realistic possibility for that happen, but since we don't really know the full details, a prediction cannot be made with 100% certainty, like I have seen in the last week, especially concerning a series like Naruto for that matter.

some predictions did come true throughout the series, but most of them were way off

I still feel that the movie to some extent will be focused on Boruto patching things up with his father, trying to gain more of an understanding with him, since I doubt that Boruto knows every detail. I don't really see Naruto getting killed off, and if by the off chance that it does happen, the enemy has dragon balls, I mean the Rinnegan, so I don't really see Naruto dying at this point, but I could be wrong since it is a possibility.

but hey the movie isn't going to be released for another 5 weeks, so just like many of the predictions I don't know shit about what is going to happen in the movie.

as for how chapter 700 spoiled part of the Last, it made it obvious that the Last was going to be how NaruHina went canon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 am

^That was obvious long before chapter 700 though NaruHina went canon in the manga, not in "The Last." "The Last" is a supplement to the manga. It was not needed to explain anything and that was done purposely as not everyone who reads the manga is willing to watch the anime. It was obvious that the movie was about NaruHina when the tagline talked about Naruto's first love. I honestly don't care that some people are/were unable to see it coming. There are a lot of things in the world that are obvious that some people are unable to see. That's just life.

Spoiler:
None of the endgame pairings outside of maybe Kiba/Tamaki actually "needed" an explanation due to neither meeting/referring to pairings and that's why Kiba/Tamaki got a special manga chapter. Shipping fans just would like to know or be given as many romantic details as possible but they aren't actually a necessity.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand:

Naruto is going to die? **dies of laughter**

Certain things are just too hilariously funny as an assumption for me to hold in my laughter.

The movie plot was already given as to be about getting Boruto ready for the Chuunin exams in Konoha, the big bad makes his move & Naruto goes missing due to it, and now everyone has to go save Naruto. The trailer practically ends with Naruto & Sasuke ready to tag team against someone and people think Naruto is going to die? I just can't stop laughing.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 am

I hope vilain not got TnJ again, since seeing I already bored saw how effective Naruto TnJ.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:The movie plot was already given as to be about getting Boruto ready for the Chuunin exams in Konoha, the big bad makes his move & Naruto goes missing due to it, and now everyone has to go save Naruto. The trailer practically ends with Naruto & Sasuke ready to tag team against someone and people think Naruto is going to die? I just can't stop laughing.

If you check some reviews after the recent trailer you will find some about this "Naruto dying in the movie" thing. The two reviews I watched were different, as one reviewer thought it was a genuine possibility, whereas the other one (without denying the possibility) tried to raise some points to show how improbable this theory or assumption is.

Good to know that the movie plot has been given. If it's in the trailer, then I did not get it, if not, then I have not noticed it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:24 pm

I am guessing that the one of reviewers is Sawyer7, he is one of my favorites when it comes to reviewing, but that is just a guess.

Like as stated it is possible, little to no denial here, but I cannot see it happening at the moment, but what I believe will happen is Naruto is missing and Sasuke helps train Boruto so he can help save his father, because deep down inside Boruto does love his father, even though he does have some amount of disdain towards him, mostly stemming from the fact that Boruto hates the Hokage.

there is still a month to go before the release, I still wonder what Evil will have to riddle about it.

EDIT: okay not sure how reliable this information is, or whether it is accurate or not, but it seems that someone has presented information on Youtube comments,

you tube comments:

naruto gets captured and sacrifices himself to save boruto and sasuke... than they go rescue him

nope, naruto got his ass whooped, than sasuke joined the fight and beat them by himself... than they escape with naruto in hand... something strange happens during the fight which affects naruto and no one else for some reason,

so from what this person says, Naruto gets his ass handed to him in a fight and in the second fight the enemy does something that only affects Naruto, which seems like a much better out look for the movie, I guess we will need to wait and see what happens in the movie when it get's released. but the person did say that this could be the end of Naruto, the series that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 pm

No one has seen enough to know details. There's no point in even thinking random comments anywhere are valid.

@Irielo: Plot is never given in the trailers so if you're trying to find the plot from the trailers, you won't get it. That's where the "speculations" come about because people ignore that trailers splice multiple different parts of the movie together--and you have no idea exactly where certain things are. However, if there's one thing that's a relative constant in all trailers for Naruto movies is that they do show about a couple of seconds of the final fight towards the end of the "main" trailer (which in the case of Boruto showed Naruto & Sasuke getting ready to fight and Boruto about to use a lightning based attack). Plot is given in WSJ and posted on the Boruto official movie website. There are those who translate it in fandom for those of us who don't know Japanese.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:54 pm

^Thanks for the reply + infos Yamasaki!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:04 am

Movie plot translation / Relationship chart translation (I think it's being released in the WSJ issue with Gaiden 10 since the chart started showing up today)

As for the relationship chart, Hinata is officially referred as "Uzumaki Hinata" for those who have wondered about the last name situation (similarly, Sakura is "Uchiha Sakura").

For those who are missing these things. There's quite a few other things, but I don't feel like looking for them as I don't consider them that important, such as describing the Uzumaki family home or where the next gen eat (it's a burger place, not Ichiraku for the record).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:44 am

Seems like an intense plot, really nice to see that this movie is really a step up from the previous one as well, seems like there will be some drama as well, at least it will not be all Uchiha, and Naruto getting taken to another dimension to make Boruto realize how much his father means to him, works for me.

hope there is plenty of action and that Boruto kicks some serious in this movie, also would like to see the beginning of a great rivalry between Sarada and Boruto, since I get the feeling that Naruto might start training Sarada as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:22 pm

According to Boruto his father is a "shitty" dad. I guess Naruto's mistake was to have given his son too much attention and things he never had at the same age. Now that Naruto has become Hokage, Boruto thinks he has lost him when it's not the case actually.

Some think Naruto neglects Boruto and his family. If Naruto were so neglectful, he would not have gone personally to Boruto to talk to him in chapter 700 (Btw, Naruto's TnJ does not seem to work on Boruto) when he had a meeting with the other Kage.

Even though it's a sort of "trick" from Naruto, he is kind enough to use a slight of his chakra and concentration to send a clone to play with his son when he has to work. So, I don't think Naruto is that neglectful but like some here said, he has less time.

I would like to know what Hinata thinks about her son's "crisis", if she talks/talked/is going to talk to him.
There could be a heated discussion between Sarada and Boruto where Sarada will defend Naruto while Boruto will criticize him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:02 am

^Oh, I'd think that Hinata has spoken to Boruto about it but it's not going to matter. He's upset and at best he'd just think his mom is speaking up for his dad just because she's supposed to do so or blinded by love or whatever. Some people learn to realize things later at their own time regardless of what anyone else says. Some people never learn. Boruto (for the sake of a happy ending) will realize before the movie ends instead of "never."

------

In other news:

While there was news of France possibly getting to see "Boruto" in August, I'll admit that I didn't pay attention to see if it was finalized or not.

Viz has announced that they will debut "Boruto" in the USA at New York Comic Con (which Kishimoto is going to attend this year) on October 10th. From there, Viz is going to have some sort of limited run in the USA similar to what they did with "The Last." They've said more details will be coming including how to get tickets.

Now, if only Viz would for once give us the promotional materials that is given in Japan for these movies, then I'd be completely satisfied.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:40 pm

^ I see what you mean with some people learning only by experiencing things by themselves… Well, I guess Boruto is quite stubborn but he will get the reality-check he needs to have.  

The movie coming to France in August would be a good excuse to have some holidays there. Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Yeah some people have the luxury of being close to France right, I guess I will have to settle for a shitty camrip next month. I hope there is something for Australia later on would really hate to miss out for an extended period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:10 am

Mustang wrote:Yeah some people have the luxury of being close to France right, I guess I will have to settle for a shitty camrip next month. I hope there is something for Australia later on would really hate to miss out for an extended period.

Having the luxury of being closed to France does not mean necessarily having the free time to go there at the time the movie will be shown and any travel also comes with its own costs... Anyway, it is still fair enough, considering that The Last (which I still have not watched) was played in theaters in Australia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum