Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What your current activity after after Naruto over ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
75% 75% 
[ 3 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Post by db84x on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:40 am

Guys since Naruto already over and pairing war end for good too, what your current activity ?

Currently I enjoy mining NS salt, because their salt made my fries felt delicious. Example for epic NS salt :

http://i.imgur.com/2chb4DK.jpg
db84x

Back to top Go down

Re: What your current activity after after Naruto over ?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:10 am

Basically, none of the above. I will still make graphics every once in awhile though I don't draw nor write.

I don't watch much anime (including Naruto's anime which is obviously still on-going). Sure, I'm watching Sailor Moon Crystal, but I've been a Sailor Moon fan since 1995 and despite some changes, it's adapting the manga, which is my fave version of Sailor Moon, decently. I don't search for manga. I just pay attention to what people who already like what I do follow and then decide if I want to check it out or not--and if I choose to check it out, I determine really quickly if I like it or not to continue.

I have better things to do with my life than to try to take pleasure with other people being upset and that's why I'm not going to bother to view whatever it is you're sharing (even if I think many people, some NaruHina fans included, don't know how to analyze a story which is the only reason to be "surprised" by the ending and that's been my perspective in this and every other fandom I've been following online since 1999).

Of course, Naruto isn't actually over so I consider this a bit pre-mature. Weekly Naruto manga chapters is done for good. The Naruto series has quite a few things left as far as canon manga is concerned as the Boruto series will start soon... and possibly similar to how "The Last" is supposed to be considered canon, I have a feeling that the upcoming novels are supposed to be considered canon.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:53 pm

you know that little rant could be best put into the Anti-NS thread. I don't know if that rant was either salty, or just really stupid.

I read it and laughed, alot of people like the cover, what that cover shows is that Naruto achieved his intended goal in the story, to become hokage, he is watching over the village like all the Hokage have done in the past, oh well i guess there is a portion of NS that simply cannot accept facts, Naruto and Hinata married, had two kids simple as that, if it doesn't like it, then too bad.

over the last few months since the Manga has ended i have been searching for a manga to read, still no luck there, but I have also enjoyed reading the salty comments of NS. other than that not much is being done in terms of searching for Manga to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Well My most important thing in life was achieved as per saying like my 3 otp became cannon NaruHina, KeiBell, KazAsu so yeah I have not much to do, I like searching for new/old manga with a good storyline but I already did that even before Naruto ended so yeah, right now trying to finish my studies and waiting to get my hands on The last Naruto the movie.. ("More like NaruHina movie :3") so yeah nothing more..

Oh yeah I just read what he/she wrote... and to tell the truth I couldn't stop smiling at all the bullshit that he/she wrote... my God.. and to say that Naruto is unhappy that he never achieved his goals... seriously what manga has he/she been reading until the last 3 months... to think that Naruto doesn't love his wife nor his children.. LOL!! OMG!!! ok... that was a fucking good laugh I needed right now.. just it's over there's not even a need to argue.. imma gonna eat a cookie... who wants one??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:53 pm

I currently read or watch other manga or anime too but NS rant is hard to ignore since became hilarious every day even some neutral like Tomsawyer became piss of with their rhetoric.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Yeah i Watch the video and I totally agree with Sawyer, if you aren't accepting things as they are now, 3 months later, then that is a serious problem, surely after three months of the main story being over, readers would surely accept it by now, oh and Sawyer is a little more partial towards NaruHina, he only puts his honest opinions in the reviews of the manga and not take things with ships in mind. Also db84x, this video was mostly about SasuNaru and what had happened ot someone on tumblr, which was a deplorable act by the members of that community.

the real problem is that a portion of NS still isn't accepting the way things are, while a majority are still supporting their ship in a respectful manner, that doesn't bother me all that much, NS can still supprt their ship, just as long as they aren't going around trolling or remaining salty about how it didn't get what it wanted.

IMBD is where you will see some really salty comments, most of which is based on something that wasn't even viewed outside Japan, while only a few had watched the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:13 am

As i said on the Anti-thread. 95% of the "discontent" comes from pairings. Read my little "rant" on the Anti-thread for more.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 am

Currently, I have a lot of things to do, so I don't have much time for writing fan fictions (and I can't make any fan art).

Since Naruto is over, I've been reading mangas I've started to read once but which I could not follow. Actually, it was the same with Naruto. I started to read it, then stopped (lack of time) until I caught up some years later.

Regarding mining NS, no... are you serious? I don't have time to waste by doing something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:52 am

Yeah it is a waste of time mining the NS salt, that sort of activity makes us look arrogant as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Mustang wrote:Yeah it is a waste of time mining the NS salt, that sort of activity makes us look arrogant as well.

Too frank (and perhaps fair) too NS, for 15 years NS was arrogant toward NH, SS and just about every other ship in the Narutoverse. If they can dish but can not take it, then well that is a problem NS has too deal with.

A certain part of NS deserves it. I personally would not feel bad about throwing it back in NSs face if i chose too engage in such an activity.

The Golden Rule applies.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 am

Appearing arrogant isn't an issue for me. I consider myself to come across as arrogant because I had insisted that NaruHina and SasuSaku were guaranteed to become official for the entire time I'd been part of the Naruto online community (2008 to well the end of last year).

To be fair, if I used NarutoForums as a guide (as it's been around since 2004 I think), NaruSaku was not considered a "thing" initially by that many people. NaruSaku only truly began to be considered a possibility when Sasuke and Hinata weren't around at the start of Part 2 (and then not enough obvious stuff happened when both of them did initially appear as far as some people were concerned while Yamato/Sai were supposedly signalling a "change"). In fact, LeeSaku (which has almost always been deemed impossible as per Lee's gamble in the Forest of Death) was initially much more popular than the idea of NaruSaku in fandom.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:11 am

Well I watched the movie which the good news the bad news was, the quality of whoever took their camera into the cinemas was piss poor, lol.

I will give what I thought of the movie in another thread, but things is the movie wasn't all that bad, it was actually a pretty cool movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:20 am

The thing is that some NS already realized (with 615 and vol 64 cover) that their pairing was not going to happen. Unfortunately, some others still sticked to the fantasy that their pairing must happen at any cost and kept on denying the genuine romantic developments/moments while glorifying non-romantic ones as romantic...

Anyway, now that pairings have been made official, I don't see why I should bother myself in teasing the salty NS. The expected outcome of the story was already a blow. Have to deal with it.  

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:53 am

Watch the (not-so-bad) present anime fillers. And catch up on the several hundred Naruto manga chapters and anime episodes I still have not viewed.

H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:37 pm

If you are watching the anime fillers, maybe you should post about them in the Naruto Anime Hall forum. Maybe it'll cause some others to think about watching them (or maybe someone else is watching them and would be pleased to find out that someone else actually is watching too).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 am

I may do that at some point, good idea.
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:00 am

Sometimes I watch anime too like Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis. But mining NS salt still too attractive, since currently fanatics NS change into anti Naruto and attacking series non stop.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum