Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

View previous topic View next topic Go down

naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:30 am

http://www.naruget.net/watch/1267-naruto-shippuden-episode-389/
http://www.naruget.net/watch/1268-naruto-shippuden-episode-390/

in all honesty
these two episodes depict the in-betweens which kishi didn't touch on in the manga
but you see episode 390, even tho tht it is not in the manga itself imo, it is the unseen of the manga meaning tht it was there in the manga yet it wasn't there.

Naruto became the hero of the village hidden in the leaves because of hinata.
and tht crap about how it could've been anybody. yes tht maybe true but yet everybody obeyed the order given by Naruto except for hinata. .
she followed her heart.
kakashi/obito said this : those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

in this scenario, hinata was the only one who wasn't worse than scum, imo all the other rookies and the other shinobi are the ones who are worse than scum .

because of the actions of hinata, she turned around the situation of the village into the village's favour in the pein arc and she did the same thing in the war and helped save the shinobi world.

imo hinata was the heroine all along. even tho she is depicted as a side character, she played a bigger role in the two life changing events of Naruto than sakura who is depicted as the main heroine.
sakura is a 'on the stage heroine' while hinata is 'behind the curtain or in the shadow heroine'

anything else I will add on a later date


_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 am

lily567 wrote:in this scenario, hinata was the only one who wasn't worse than scum, imo all the other rookies and the other shinobi are the ones who are worse than scum .

To the bolded part: I think you are exaggerating there. The rookies could not see what was going on with Naruto. Hinata had the advantage to possess the Byakugan which enabled her to watch from far what was  happening on the battlefield. Hinata's intervention was heroic, yes, but that does not make the others "worse than scum" at all.

Did you forget that Shikamaru, for instance, also wanted to help out but that he was handicapped by a leg injury?

However, I agree that Hinata is an unsung heroine and that's actually one of the aspect behind the beauty of her character.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:31 am

I"m with Irielo Lily-chan. You went kind of overboard on the scum part.

However that Hinata did follow her heart and her nindo and her maturnal instict.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:02 am

I see your point guys
I guess I did exagerrate a lil bit to much there

now tht i remember, sakura was informed by a hyuuga on what was going on on the battlefield.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:20 am

lily567 wrote:I see your point guys
I guess I did exagerrate a lil bit to much there

now tht i remember, sakura was informed by a hyuuga on what was going on on the battlefield.

There is a difference between been informed about something and seeing this thing happening live and direct. Anyway, I hate this thought (which most likely comes from the "pairings war) making Sakura and Hinata rivals.

They were never rivals nor portrayed as such in the manga, but then came the foolish statements like: "Sakura is better than Hinata because of this or that" or "Hinata is better than Sakura because of this or that".

This is childish. To come back on the rookies, Team Gai was not even there. When they arrived, they could just notice that Konoha was destroyed and saw Hinata lying wounded on the ground.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I see your point guys
I guess I did exagerrate a lil bit to much there

now tht i remember, sakura was informed by a hyuuga on what was going on on the battlefield.

There is a difference between been informed about something and seeing this thing happening live and direct. Anyway, I hate this thought (which most likely comes from the "pairings war) making Sakura and Hinata rivals.

They were never rivals nor portrayed as such in the manga, but then came the foolish statements like: "Sakura is better than Hinata because of this or that" or "Hinata is better than Sakura because of this or that".

This is childish. To come back on the rookies, Team Gai was not even there. When they arrived, they could just notice that Konoha was destroyed and saw Hinata lying wounded on the ground.

I remembered that gai and his team members weren't there but I will admit that I was too into the rant that I actually put them in even tho I know there weren't there until after Naruto and pein moved away from the area.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by Irielo on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:15 am

lily567 wrote:I remembered that gai and his team members weren't there but I will admit that I was too into the rant that I actually put them in even tho I know there weren't there until after Naruto and pein moved away from the area.

I think you should not have ranted on the rookies or anyone else because I see this as a moment which showed how strong Hinata's feelings for Naruto are and not as a moment showing that the others were mere cowards...

Coming to these filler episodes, although I do not count them as a part of the original story, I will say what I did not appreciate and what I did.

I did not like the scene where Hiashi supposedly used the Caged Bird Seal against Neji to restrain him. It was really too much imo and if something like that did happen in the original story, Neji would have at least mentioned it during his match against Naruto.

What I liked was that these fillers did not represent the sisters as enemies but Hinata as Hanabi's role model. I also liked the way the Hyuuga people told Hiashi and the others what Hinata did during Pein's invasion and how it surprised them all.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I remembered that gai and his team members weren't there but I will admit that I was too into the rant that I actually put them in even tho I know there weren't there until after Naruto and pein moved away from the area.



I also liked the way the Hyuuga people told Hiashi and the others what Hinata did during Pein's invasion and how it surprised them all.

Made them "eat their words/actions." Naruto and Hinata just have the ability too prove others wrong..... consistently.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by meow69 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:00 am

Who else had to fight back an AAAWWWWW!!!! when Hinata was exhausted from training yet still tried to keep her promise to play ninja with Hanabi. Then Hinata fell asleep so Hanabi covered her with a blanket and cuddled up to her.

Now the big question is whether they have a maid watching Hanabi because their mother is dead or not or is their mother busy being a ninja or something else. I am thinking their mother is dead. If their mother isn't shown in the movie then I will just go with that. That might actually go a little ways to making Hiashi's actions towards Hinata understandable not likable but at least understandable. If she died a few years after losing his brother that might be enough to harden anyone's heart.

Especially when from what is seen in the anime Hinata looks just like her mother. It might have been hard for him to even look at her if she reminded him to much of his wife. Guess we will have to see if Hinata and Hanabi's mother is shown in the movie or not.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 am

Sakura wasn't even told what was going on until after Naruto erupted with Kurama's chakra in rage (because that's when Sakura could tell something was wrong--all that Kyuubi chakra in the air). Sakura was tending to Tsunade the entire time at that point.

Yes, I did watch it and if I ignore the usual problems that occur due to the anime making assumptions (Hiashi using the seal on Neji is only one of them), it wasn't that bad. I like the overall point being that Hanabi really likes Hinata and has always wished her well.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: naruto shippuden episode 389 and 390

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum