Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina highlight and countdown to the Last

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina highlight and countdown to the Last

Post by Mustang on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 pm

so we are heading into the last two weeks before The Last comes out and we are heading to what would be what hopes to be an awesome movie, so during this two weeks of torturous waiting, we have had some amazing highlights in this series for NaruHina and the next movie is set to make us explode with pride.

to torture you even further,

I will be leaving this day by day countdown, now it might be a little off due to time difference, but who cares.

Days left: 0

now onto the business at hand, please choose a nice hightlight that you really liked for NaruHina and please describe what that moment meant to you as you either read it or watched it.

there is one rule: no fillers allowed, all the moments must be canon

Last edited by Mustang on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina highlight and countdown to the Last

Post by Irielo on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 am

I hope it's ok if I quote some things I've posted in other threads:

Irielo wrote:During Naruto's fight against Neji: he coughs blood, the same happens to Hinata at the same time.

When Naruto realizes that Hinata is still, alive, he cries and press his hand on his heart, Hinata at the same time is thinking about him.

That means they don't have to be physically at the same place to feel each other, because their hearts are connected. There's a kind of  telepathic relationship between them.

Irielo wrote:Chapter 677 might be a "small" or "little" moment because of the amount of panels it has received, but to me, personally, these are my favorite NaruHina moments. Like chapter 441 or even during Naruto's fight against Neji when he was coughing blood and Hinata's wound reopened, this chapter just portrayed how connected Naruto and Hinata are.

It does not have to be something "flashy", it does not have to take pages and pages, panels and panels for a moment to be meaningful and beautiful. I especially like this aspect that even though, Naruto and Hinata are separated by the distance, their connection is not broken. There is a kind of "telepathic" communication between them and this is what I especially like with them.

I know this is a question of POV but, to me, Naruto's feelings are far beyond friendship when it comes to Hinata. Some think that he is developing feelings for her, some think that he is already in love with her... To be honest, I accept both opinions. Anyway, before Hinata confessed, her feelings for Naruto were pretty clear and I think, we are now getting the same from Naruto's side. His feeling for Hinata have become or are becoming (for the skeptics) clear like crystal. However, I don't know if there would also be a confession from him to her later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:02 pm

I think for me is when Hinata entered into the game and said Naruto-kun I knew she was in love with him in that moment then I think I thought this will be one hell of a ride, but I never participated in it till later so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:15 pm

for me the biggest highlight was Hinata's confession, that was a massive step in the right direction, in story terms for me, it was onwards and upwards for NaruHina, what it meant to me was that Hinata was just coming out of her shell and finally showing her feelings towards the guy that saved her.

from that point onwards her character built up and she became more resolved in being with Naruto, well we now know the result which is amazing, but I felt that her confession was the catalyst of Naruto finding the woman he needed in his life.

so for me chapter 437 was a key highlight for NaruHina

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:21 pm

My highlight moment was when Naruto as well as Hinata looked into each other's eye to know what the other feels.It is a moment that shows them how deeply they are connected and how they can understand each other without even having to say anything.
-Chapter 559
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:27 pm

So let's ask a question, apart from the two kissing scenes between Naruto and Hinata (has been confirmed) what are you most excited about concerning NaruHina in this movie?

for me, I am interested in seeing Naruto's confession, that should be interesting to see, what he says, how his expressions tell the story and how Hinata will react moments later, not much later. The other part I am interested in is Naruto's explosion of anger that should be a scary moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:59 am

I am excited to see Naruto and Hinata working together: maybe some combo attacks...

To see Naruto getting jealous because of Hinata.

If it is showed: Naruto's relationship with Hinata's relatives (Hiashi, Hanabi...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:23 am

Well if i remember correctly in one of the trailers a female voice called Naruto Nii-san, if i remember correctly from my very limited Japanese, that stands for brother, so someone in that trailer thinks of Naruto as a brother, I get the feeling that it was Hanabi who said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 am

No mustang that actually is Konohamaru's voice
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

ah right, it is difficult for men to emulate the voices of little boys, forgotten about that, that just shows how much i watch anime or TV in general,

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 am

Mehhh you're a busy fellow so it is understandable
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:57 pm

You mean highlights from the manga? o: To me one of the biggest ones was DEFINITELY chapter 559 when they had that "it's all in your eyes" moment, and Naruto thought of Hinata's confession. <3 There had been talk about how Naruto had "forgotten" or "ignored" Hinata's confession, but that moment proved otherwise. And seriously, the "it's all in your eyes" thing is probably my ultimate favorite NaruHina thing. I like how everyone around them was like "get a room you guys". LOL!

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Yes Strawberry, i am expecting Canon, even the movie counts since it is basically what Kishi had envsioned so if by this weekend we find a highlight we really like in this movie we can add it to this thread, but I am thinking of adding a really nice thread on Monday, and i am hoping for help from the other Moderators as well, to build up the true highlight thread that i have envisioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 am

Here is your Highlight XD

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:13 am

nope that isn't it, those are just snippets from the movie, i am want something much grander than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:19 am

emmm well we are going to get it but much much more later so yeah for now that is a good Highlight ;P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:57 pm

opps miscounted forgot that Australia and Japan are basically in the same timezone, Japan being a mere couple of hours behind Australia, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:58 pm

MY GOD I WANT TO SEE IT!!! UWAAAAHHH ok just gotta wait.. zzzzz...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum