Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata-7th Hokage's Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata-7th Hokage's Wife

Post by senjusana on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:34 am

We all know that Naruto and Hinata got married and have two kids-Bolt and Himawari.In the manga,it was also stated that Naruto had become Hokage recently to his son who played pranks to get his attention.
Spoiler:

How do you think Hinata will handle being the 7th Hokage's wife?She knows that her husband will always be busy.How do you think she will gain Naruto attention?How will she manage when Naruto misses their Birthdays or Anniversary?
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata-7th Hokage's Wife

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:03 am

ehmmmmm Kage bunshin no jutsu?? in the office a kage bunshin and then nothing more.

oh wait my wrong it was in Hinata's perspective... well to tell the truth we all know Hinata's character so there's no doubt she is more than patient enough to wait for her husband and not just a girl who says "oh no.. my husband left me alone i'm going to be so alone and bla bla blahgh.." that's just stupid so yeah Hinata's a very caring mother and maybe She and Naruto will have a 3rd child who knows?? only the next months will reveal that "maybe".
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:20 am

I think Hinata will handle it quite good. She is the daughter of the leader of one of Konoha's most prestigious clan. So, she is very well aware that Naruto will have his duties to perform towards the village.

Like Rick said, Hinata is also a very patient person and she will get along with the fact that Naruto might (often) not have too much time for the family. Besides, Hinata always supported Naruto and I'm sure she will give him good advises and will help him in some situations to sort out things and to make some important decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:21 am

thank you so much Irielo I wanted to write what you wrote but mmm ok I think I'm getting pretty much too sarcastic this last days I don't know why =¿
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:05 am

I think Hinata is proud of Naruto and will be doing her best to look after the kids.
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:04 pm

chloboshoka wrote:I think Hinata is proud of Naruto and will be doing her best to look after the kids.
I would agree plus she has her children to look after and cook for naruto
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:40 am

Hinata is respected kunoichi and member of famous family, so she will done her job nicely.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Do you think Hinata will continue going for missions as a shinobi??
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:40 am

senjusana wrote:Do you think Hinata will continue going for missions as a shinobi??

I don't know what would be exactly Hinata's responsibilities aside her family and clan duties. I guess she will be already a Jonin and she could lead her own team, like Kurenai did.

Anyway, if anything came to happen in the village (enemies' invasion...) or if the Shinobi World came to face something like the last war, then for sure, she would have to fulfill her duties as a Shinobi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:50 pm

She'll do well.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: