Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina Month 2015

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:33 pm

@Strawberry: 1st, 4th, 2nd, 3rd [my order calender that I liked the most to the one I like the least]

@dovey: I prefer the 1st logo though I don't mind the 3rd one as a second choice. However, all of the text fonts are hard for me to read right now. Dark text on a dark background is horrible for reading purposes.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:57 am

*EDIT*
Dovey: I'll share my tumblr account but it's under construction 'cause I just did it yesterday xD Yep, I didn't have a tumblr account until now. :)) http://ichigozoey.tumblr.com/
For fonts: I like the second font for the header and 3rd and 4th for main text (the other two are a bit too hard for me to read xD)
Strawberry: I like the first and second one the most. <3



Last edited by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
avatar
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:20 am

Gosh all these graphics are beautiful. I love them so much they inspire me to make my own graphics, though they won't be as good as the others I would love to try. ^_^
avatar
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:28 am

chloboshoka wrote:Gosh all these graphics are beautiful. I love them so much they inspire me to make my own graphics, though they won't be as good as the others I would love to try. ^_^
You should try Graphics are really fun to do and it's nice to see how creative everyone is. I'm sure you can come out with something good. Just try and see how it goes. :D :D

_________________

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
avatar
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 am

Zoey wrote:
chloboshoka wrote:Gosh all these graphics are beautiful. I love them so much they inspire me to make my own graphics, though they won't be as good as the others I would love to try. ^_^
You should try Graphics are really fun to do and it's nice to see how creative everyone is. I'm sure you can come out with something good. Just try and see how it goes. :D :D

Wish i could but i have no artistic ability what so ever (i used too in my younger years).

I like too make things from square zero too square finish. Not use premade images in such.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:03 am

Just one thing... please don't use fan art if you haven't asked the artist first. At least one of those Zoey is by an artist that I know doesn't like their artwork used by fans. Angy-san never liked their work being used and I'm pretty sure Natto is of a similar mind-set.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:13 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Just one thing... please don't use fan art if you haven't asked the artist first. At least one of those Zoey is by an artist that I know doesn't like their artwork used by fans. Angy-san never liked their work being used and I'm pretty sure Natto is of a similar mind-set.
Okay. Sorry. >.< I'll modify it. :)
*Edit*
Done~ Used images from anime & manga ^^
Spoiler:

_________________

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
avatar
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Strawberry on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Okay, so far, there are 3 votes for the second calendar (dovey-chan, annalovesfiction, hinata-boobs), and two votes for the first one (Yamasaki Akaiko, Zoey). I am going to refrain from saying my favorite one for now and only vote if it's needed for a tie-breaker. So please, tell me your favorites! We still have time to decide on this. Here are the calendars again so you can see them and compare.

Strawberry wrote:
Spoiler:




dovey wrote:
Spoiler:

Dovey-chan! I really like the second one of the big fonts, and the last one of the smaller fonts. Though the background's pattern makes it a little hard to read, so maybe you could do it like with the big font and use a light color with a think dark border? Just a suggestion to see how it looks. o:

Zoey wrote:Okay. Sorry. >.< I'll modify it. :)
*Edit*
Done~ Used images from anime & manga ^^
Spoiler:

That is so pretty! <3 You should upload it to tumblr and tag it as NaruHina and NaruHina Month to promote the event, and so that I can like and reblog it. :3 The more promos, the better.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by dovey on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:

_________________

our tumblr
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:47 pm

@ Strawberry-chan For the calendar, I prefer the 1st and the 4th ones.

@Dovey-chan It looks good. Lol! Here, I also prefer the 1st and 4th "NaruHina Month".

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Hinata-Boobs on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:06 pm

@dovey wooooow, it's lovely!
avatar
Hinata-Boobs


Posts : 17
Gender : Female
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Bubbles on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 pm

dovey wrote:Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:
Loving the bakcground. As for the fonts, between the last two, I like the ("NaruHina is really cool") font, I find it easier to read than the other one.

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by annalovesfiction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 am

dovey wrote:Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:

Large fonts: the first and the third
Smaller font: the "NaruHina is really cool" one

good job anyway, the background is lovely :3
avatar
annalovesfiction


Posts : 6
Gender : Female
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Strawberry on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:31 am

dovey wrote:Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:

The background is lovely, dovey-chan. And now the text can be read better. :3 I personally like the third font of the larger ones the best, and the first one of the smaller ones. <3

**Update on the calendar** With Irielo-san's vote, both the first and second calendar are tied with 3 votes each.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

This was fun:

I gave it a go! :D
avatar
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:55 pm

^I saw that on tumblr earlier. :)

@dovey:
Heading: 4th (followed by the 3rd, 2nd, 5th, and 1st)
Text: 1st
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Humoresque on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 pm

I wanted to add a couple of prompt ideas of my own, but after reading through the list, all the ideas I had were already suggested (and I'm actually really happy about that)! Oh, and I did just join after finding out about this forum through Tumblr. I'll try to not be too much of a bother to you all!
avatar
Humoresque


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:55 am

Man there's no such thing as a bother here we all are a family here joined together because of one ship we love and adore and it's already cannon :P oh yeah welcome and yes a lot of prompts are looking good!
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:20 am

Humoresque wrote:I wanted to add a couple of prompt ideas of my own, but after reading through the list, all the ideas I had were already suggested (and I'm actually really happy about that)! Oh, and I did just join after finding out about this forum through Tumblr. I'll try to not be too much of a bother to you all!

You do not bother. Feel comfortable and enjoy your stay here!

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Humoresque on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:57 am

I feel so welcome already! January is going to be a busy month for a lot of us! ^_^
avatar
Humoresque


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by JMarieAllenPoe on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:50 pm

I have a few prompts I'd like to share. :)

- Firsts
- Intimacy (does not have to be sexual)
- Valentine's Day/White Day Chocolates (even though it'll be January but oh well. :P)
- DreamWorks/Disney
- Social Media
- (Hinata's) Summoning Jutsu
- Red String of Fate
- Pregnancy
- Grandpa Hiashi/Grandpa Iruka/Grandpa Jiraya/Aunt Hanabi/Uncle Neji, etc.
- Reincarnation
- Ghost
- Pokemon
- Story Time
- Stars
- Mental Illness
- Naruto's Handicap
- Stalker
- Season Festival
- Misunderstandings
- Goodbye
- Defense
- Relief
- Your Own Headcanons
avatar
JMarieAllenPoe


Posts : 48
Gender : Female
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Sweet Fluttershy on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:17 pm

OMG why didn't I suggest these before, Prompts: The Fault In Our Stars, If I Stay (film or novel), The Nutcracker,  Titanic, The Notebook, Victorian Era, Paris (City of Love), Jane Austen
avatar
Sweet Fluttershy


Posts : 21
Gender : Female
Location : somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:17 am

JMarieAllenPoe wrote:I have a few prompts I'd like to share. :)

- Firsts
- Intimacy (does not have to be sexual)
- Valentine's Day/White Day Chocolates (even though it'll be January but oh well. :P)
- DreamWorks/Disney
- Social Media
- (Hinata's) Summoning Jutsu
- Red String of Fate
- Pregnancy
- Grandpa Hiashi/Grandpa Iruka/Grandpa Jiraya/Aunt Hanabi/Uncle Neji, etc.
- Reincarnation
- Ghost
- Pokemon
- Story Time
- Stars
- Mental Illness
- Naruto's Handicap
- Stalker
- Season Festival
- Misunderstandings
- Goodbye
- Defense
- Relief
- Your Own Headcanons

These are really great prompts. I particularly love the grandparent and aunt/uncle prompt and of course the pokemon one as I am a big fan of pokemon.
avatar
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by JMarieAllenPoe on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 am

chloboshoka wrote:These are really great prompts. I particularly love the grandparent and aunt/uncle prompt and of course the pokemon one as I am a big fan of pokemon.

Thanks! :) With the Pokémon prompt, I think it's cool because NaruHina could either be pokemon or trainers. :) Haha, I just realized Kurama would either be or use a Nine-Tails in the pokemon universe. XD
avatar
JMarieAllenPoe


Posts : 48
Gender : Female
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by dovey on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

List Updated. Editing duplicates in a word file now. Will post edited list tomorrow.

LAST DAY TO SHARE IDEAS IS TOMORROW.

VOTING WILL BEGIN DECEMBER 1.

_________________

our tumblr
avatar
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum