Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina Month 2015

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:13 pm

I think it looks brilliant. Naruhina month is going to be brilliant! It looks like we'll be taking our shipping to Isengard!
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Humoresque on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:09 pm

I am looking so forward to doing every single prompt. I'm ready to get started right now! Ideas are already swarming in my head. Hopefully, the writing itself comes out as good as how I see them playing in my head.

*squealing over the KH/FF AU & Studio Ghibli prompts*

I did also have a question... or two. Where should we be posting our entries? If we put them on a website like FF.net, AO3, Writer's Cafe, etc... should we post a link to it? I just wanted to be sure in advance. Sorry. ^^;
Humoresque

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:55 pm

OMG DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I grew up with Disney so I am happy, and with the new cinderella movie which emphasises kindness according to the trailer.... I have plans in my head...

Would naruto and hinata in Disneyland be counted as Disney?
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:10 pm

I'll start my writing blueprints/roughdrafts now the list is finalized. :)
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satou on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:29 am

I'll try something, too. It will be difficult, though with my finals coming.
Satou

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 am

dovey wrote:Sorry, Irielo-kun!! ;A;
The calendar has not been released yet. It will be released on the 20th.
The list has been released though. You can find it here.
Or here it is:

Spoiler:

Thank you very much Dovey-chan! I am happy I could at least help out with some ideas regarding the prompts. But my timetable won't allow me to really participate to the NaruHina month. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the awesome jobs people will make out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:31 am

Amazing prompts! :D I'm sure the NH month will be a complete succes! ^_^

The calendar looks great, Strawberry.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:04 am

dovey wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Well, deviantart will have to wait since it'll take me awhile to fix it up to notify fans there.

Okay. When you get all that situated, let me know, and I'll make an announcement on tumblr and put a link to it on my NH Month Info page. :3

The dA group (http://naruhinamonth.deviantart.com) is back in business. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Okay question, hope anyone especially the moderators can answer this one 

How do I submit my work for Naruhina month????? I don't have tumblr, but I do have Instagram...
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:10 pm

dovey wrote:Sorry, Irielo-kun!! ;A;
The calendar has not been released yet. It will be released on the 20th.
The list has been released though. You can find it here.
Or here it is:

Spoiler:

I'm loving these questions! I cannot wait for NaruHina Month. Really hope I can participate in the prompts more this year.
Strawberry wrote:Okay, since nobody else voted on the calendar, and calendar number 1 and number 2 were both tied with three votes each, I used myself as a tie-breaker, and went with calendar number one.

I went ahead and added the prompts already, and added the questions at the bottom like you told me to, dovey-chan. I rushed it since my laptop's screen is starting to look distorted again, so it's possible I will have to send it back to be repaired soon, and I didn't want to leave the calendar hanging.

Since I wasn't sure how to go on about adding the questions, I added some flowers, hearts and star symbols to the numbers 7, 14, 21, 28 & 31, and added at the bottom what each symbol represents, which in this case it means what questions they would be answering each day. Please, tell me of any typos or anything else you spot. Suggestions are also welcome, and I am crossing my fingers my laptop doesn't act up anymore and I can make any fix you guys tell me to. Anyway, here it is. Tell me your thoughts please!

Spoiler:
Very nice Strawberry-chan! I especially love the symbols you put to indicate which day the questions will be on, I thought it was a nice touch. ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Humoresque on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:30 am

Sweet Fluttershy wrote:Okay question, hope anyone especially the moderators can answer this one 

How do I submit my work for Naruhina month????? I don't have tumblr, but I do have Instagram...

Yeah, I asked a very similar question and haven't gotten a response to it yet.
Humoresque

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:33 am

Humoresque wrote:
Sweet Fluttershy wrote:Okay question, hope anyone especially the moderators can answer this one 

Yeah, I asked a very similar question and haven't gotten a response to it yet.

The moderators are not responsible for the NaruHina month. The moderators are responsible to make sure that the forum's rules are respected in the first place.

The NaruHina month is prepared here, yes, but the works and creations happen in other internet sites.

If you want some more precisions, just read the post in the spoiler-tag

Spoiler:

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote: It's not something that happens on this forum. It's something that will occur on tumblr, fanfiction.net, deviantart, and if there's enough planning it can get to Youtube this time and possibly other places where creative stuff is posted.

As a mod of this forum (and not registered elsewhere), I just proposed some ideas regarding the prompts but I won't have enough time to participate, maybe only for the questions part though. There are other mods who will. However, anybody registered in the Net sites mentioned in the spoiler could probably answer your questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Love on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am

Sorry for the late reply! Yes it helps. But do we answer them in a story form or do we answer them...like actually answer them. So many ideas buzzing in my head!!! Oh, NaruHina month here I come!!!!!!!!!
Miss Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:37 pm

You can post your stuff wherever you want, but the only places that will be tracked for NaruHina Month are tumblr and deviantart unless you take upon yourself to take charge of a location so that it gets added. I'm not even sure if FFnet will be tracked this year as no one who has moderation access to the FFnet community has posted recently to say that they will maintain it.

I'm sure a thread will be started here just like last year, but the bulk of submissions were posted on tumblr.com followed by deviantart.com and fanfiction.net

Answer however you want. There are no restrictions on how you choose to do anything other than no bashing and do not use someone else's work (art, fic, edit, etc.) without permission--that's especially true for the fact that a lot of people tend to use artwork by Japanese artists without permission (something that I've always found to be a bit rude).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Humoresque on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Ah, makes sense. Thank you all for answering! Now I have a good idea on how I can share my writing with everyone. *smiles*
Humoresque

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 pm

@Humoresque and Sweet Fluttershy:

I'm going to start a thread for submissions here, where anyone can post links to their work on external sites, like fanfiction, deviantart, tumblr, ao3, instagram, etc.

There's also the DeviantArt group run by Yamasaki Akaiko where you can submit your work.

Like Yamasaki said, DeviantArt and tumblr are the only two places we have for archiving NaruHina month contributions at the current time.

our tumblr
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Thank you guys for your kind words! <3 After reviewing the calendar with dovey-chan, I made some adjustments so that it's easier to understand and fixed up some things here and there. Here is the final version that will be released on December 20. Hope you guys will/still like it!
Final Official Calendar:

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Love on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Question: for posting on Tumblr...what do we write on the tags? Is there a specific tag you'll like us to write?

I remember seeing a post about Tumblr and the tags but I can't find it D,:

*bows* Gomen ne
Miss Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Miss Love wrote:Question: for posting on Tumblr...what do we write on the tags? Is there a specific tag you'll like us to write?

I remember seeing a post about Tumblr and the tags but I can't find it D,:

*bows* Gomen ne

I'm so sorry for the late reply!

Just make sure you use "naruhina month", "naruhina month 2015" or "naruhina month day #" [depending on what day your submission is for] in the first five tags so they appear in the tags. Those are at least the ones I plan to keep track of, I don't know if dovey-chan was planning to use another one. You could also use the "naruhina" tag so that more people can see your work, but since this tag is always very active it might be harder to find your work there.

Hope this cleared any doubts? If you still have them, please don't hesitate to ask! You can also contact me on tumblr for a faster reply; the link to my tumblr is on my signature.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Has the Kickstarter been posted yet, or is there a release date for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by JinTO on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Im new Here I read all the stuff you want to do this 2015 im willing to join
JinTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:16 am

Bubbles wrote:Has the Kickstarter been posted yet, or is there a release date for it?

I have no idea who is making the kickstarter graphic (unless there isn't going to be one) though I'm thinking it won't be revealed until the 27th at this rate. If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected. ;)

JinTO wrote:Im new Here I read all the stuff you want to do this 2015 im willing to join

There's nothing to join for unless I'm misunderstanding your comment. It's just a matter of posting your work on tumblr or deviantart or some other website (fanfiction.net, twitter, instagram, etc.) on the correct day with one of the designated tags to allow it to be found. Of course, only those posted on tumblr and/or deviantart will definitely be compiled somewhere for anyone to see it several months later though.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Bubbles wrote:Has the Kickstarter been posted yet, or is there a release date for it?

I have no idea who is making the kickstarter graphic (unless there isn't going to be one) though I'm thinking it won't be revealed until the 27th at this rate. If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected. ;)
Oh there is a kickstarter.

Hinata-Boobs wrote:
Spoiler:

I was just wondering when or if it has been released for the fans to see and respond to. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:17 am

I dunno what's going on with the kickstarter. I messaged Hinata-boobs on tumblr, but she hasn't answered. She hasn't been active on there in a while. I hope she's alright.
I'm going to go ahead and post the graphic she made, and hopefully she's okay with that.

our tumblr
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:16 pm

I just wanted to let it be known that I'm actually ready to maintain the deviantart group, naruhinamonth, for NaruHina Month January 2016 version despite the fact that I've been away from this forum for months (actually, except for tumblr I've been away from everything for months).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum