Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Which NaruHina moment?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Which NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:09 am

chloboshoka wrote:I've loved Naruhina since the first episode. The confession is my favourite moment in any anime/manga scene.

Please, before participating in a discussion, read what has been posted so far. Again, this topic is not about your favorite NaruHina moment. It's about which moment could be seen as the one pointing that NaruHina would become canon one day.

However, this does not forbid that. Your favorite moment could also be the one you saw as the main hint. In case it is so, then just precise it.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:15 am

Irielo wrote:
chloboshoka wrote:I've loved Naruhina since the first episode. The confession is my favourite moment in any anime/manga scene.

Please, before participating in a discussion, read what has been posted so far. Again, this topic is not about your favorite NaruHina moment. It's about which moment could be seen as the one pointing that NaruHina would become canon one day.

However, this does not forbid that. Your favorite moment could also be the one you saw as the main hint. In case it is so, then just precise it.

Yes, the confession was the ultimate hint for me and it will always stand out for me.
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:51 pm

I usually don't put the confession up there because at the time, we weren't sure if she survived. Plus it took a long ass time for Naruto to Respond.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum