Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Which NaruHina moment?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:12 am

I admit, I became a NaruHina fan when Pein attacked Konoha. I was so touched by Hinata's bravery and confession that I could not help loving the pairing (as I was not really interested in pairings' issues before in Naruto).

However, now that the manga came to an end, I am trying to figure out which moment was the hint telling us Naruto and Hinata would end up together.

After considering the whole story, I think it was the Proud Failure Speech (ch 98), where Hinata's feelings for Naruto ("intense feeling in my heart") were made obvious and where Naruto's developing positive POV towards her (...I really like) was made clear, although (I must admit) Part 2 could have destroyed it.

I don't know for you. But, which moment according to you suggested that Naruto and Hinata would be together at the end of the day?

Back to top Go down

Re: Which NaruHina moment?

Post by Azuula on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:27 am

since those beginnings where naruto spoke to hinata before vsing neji in the tournaments... And that moment where kiba vs'd naruto in chuunin exams. I slightly knew what the author was doing from then. hehe
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:04 am

Chapter 615.. Neji saying 'Hinata-sama is willing to die for you.. So your life is not one!'.. And the time when Naruto held Hinata's hand, thanked her and said 'its because you have been by my side this whole time..' It was beautiful.. and gave me confidence in their pairing..
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:05 am

Chapter 98 is when I knew for certain.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:10 pm

When Naruto was willing too go after Hinata when IT was cast, only too be stopped by Saskue.

That right there sealed the deal for me.

May not be a NH moment too some but that is when the "pairing wars" were done in my book.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:57 pm

it started for me in the naruto vs kiba fight
she showed how much she knew about naruto and how much she believed in him from there.
from then on i was watching the blooming relationship between naruto and hinata

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Although I became a NH fan officially after seeing Hinata's confession, I think I was a NH fan since the first time I saw how Hinata understood Naruto's feelings and loneliness, it was obvious for me how it was going to work in the future, Sakura never falling in love with Naruto and Naruto slowly acknowledging Hinata's awesomeness and ultimately falling in love with her.

The final clue for me was chapter 573, knowing it is a fictional story why would I have a character making such resolve and then just forget it, that would be bad writing and I know Kishi is not a bad writer.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:41 pm

chapter 677 for me. and 700
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Well a lot of us can agree that our pairing took a strong stand when Hinata's confession came to be... but it was pretty good to know that chapter 98 was where we get a better development of both Naruto and Hinata. in which Hinata makes a mini confession and Naruto admits he likes people like Hinata.. so yeah I agree chapter 98 for me but in truth I love all the NaruHina moments so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:12 am

It became absolute for me as reader/viewer when they were plastered on a volume cover holding hands. I had a little doubt just like the rest of us when minato entered up until Naruto came back, but then Sasuke and then The Last Naruto the Movie's promotions helped reassure my initial beliefs.

I think it became a certainty for the author during the Pein Arc.
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:21 am

I started as a fan during the Chuunin Exams. What moment made me think we could win? I would say 615.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:41 am

racefan1992 wrote:When Naruto was willing too go after Hinata when IT was cast, only too be stopped by Saskue.

That right there sealed the deal for me.

May not be a NH moment too some but that is when the "pairing wars" were done in my book.

If chapter 662 was considered as a NaruHina moment here: Hinata willing to go by Naruto's side after seeing him almost dying, then chapter 677 can also be considered as a NH moment as it happened the other way around, with the difference that Hinata was getting trapped into the IT and not "dying".

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:15 am

MY ONE IS THAT I LOOOVE ALL NARUHINA MOMENTS :D
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:41 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:MY ONE IS THAT I LOOOVE ALL NARUHINA MOMENTS :D

Actually, this is not a thread about which NH moment you like the most. This is a thread which basically asks which is the moment that was the hint pointing out that one day NaruHina would be canon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Anyone else?
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:03 am

Pretty much episode 1.
Wondered who was the only girl cherring for Naruto.
Read chapter 1 and didn't see her.
So I searched on the web and learned she was named Hinata.
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:25 pm

mmm but that is the anime the manga took way more time like chapter 32 I think for Hinata to appear mmmm I think dunno
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:32 pm

My favorite NH moment is and will always be the Proud Failure speech. It was so powerful, and beautiful to me. That despite all of his flaws, Hinata fell in love with him because of them. To her, Naruto is imperfectly perfect.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:27 pm

The Proud Failure speech is my favorite naruhina moment in Part 1, even adding in the fillers.
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:02 pm

If you want to discuss/mention your favorite NaruHina moment, you should go to this thread. This particular topic is supposed to be about when you thought NaruHina would become official not what is your favorite moment(s).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:16 pm

^Thank you Yamasaki! I've already tried to explain that in my last post, but it seems it was not understood...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:20 am

emmm I think people kind of messed up my little part in which I said I like all NaruHina moments... ok that wasn't my intention I was just giving a little opinion in that regard but I said that our pariring did take a strong stand in Chapter confession and an even more stronger stand practically punched the hell out of any shit in chapter hold hands(not the real name actually) but the moment which started all was when Hinata did make a mini confession to Naruto and Naruto admited he liked people like Hinata (PFS).
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:17 am

I started shipping NaruHina since the Blood Vow in Chuunin exams.But the moment which made me feel that NaruHina would become canon was In Your Eyes(Chapter 559,I guess).
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:19 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:emmm I think people kind of messed up my little part in which I said I like all NaruHina moments... ok that wasn't my intention I was just giving a little opinion in that regard but I said that our pariring did take a strong stand in Chapter confession and an even more stronger stand practically punched the hell out of any shit in chapter hold hands(not the real name actually) but the moment which started all was when Hinata did make a mini confession to Naruto and Naruto admited he liked people like Hinata (PFS).

It was not addressed to you in particular. If it were, I would have let you know. But I think there are at least two posts which confused the favorite NaruHina moment(s) and the one moment which could be interpreted as the hint showing that NaruHina would become official.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:08 am

I've loved Naruhina since the first episode. The confession is my favourite moment in any anime/manga scene.
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum