Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Headcanons for Himawari, Bolt and Any Other Children NaruHina May Have

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Headcanons for Himawari, Bolt and Any Other Children NaruHina May Have

Post by Mustang on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Aye I am agree, Himawari is more than capable of fulfilling the role her father has taken, she will have a lot of expectations because of who her father is, but I don't doubt her for a second, plus everyone love Himawari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat May 02, 2015 1:57 am

Before going so far regarding Himawari's future, I think she admires her brother and almost idolizes him. She is impressed by his skills (as it seems he is a kind of genius) and the things he does always make her laugh, even the stupid things, because she would not dare to do it herself. Unlike some brother/sister relationship, she does not feel any rivalry towards him. She sees him as someone who would protect her if needed.

As she has already a big brother figure in Boruto, she also has a big sister figure in Hanabi. When she will grow up (teenager's age), she will find in her aunty a confident and tell her about stuffs she would not dare to tell her parents.

That's what I could imagine for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dxdux on Sun May 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Irielo wrote:Before going so far regarding Himawari's future, I think she admires her brother and almost idolizes him. She is impressed by his skills (as it seems he is a kind of genius) and the things he does always make her laugh, even the stupid things, because she would not dare to do it herself. Unlike some brother/sister relationship, she does not feel any rivalry towards him. She sees him as someone who would protect her if needed.

As she has already a big brother figure in Boruto, she also has a big sister figure in Hanabi. When she will grow up (teenager's age), she will find in her aunty a confident and tell her about stuffs she would not dare to tell her parents.

That's what I could imagine for her.

I think the idea of Himawari being close to Hanabi is really cool! Mostly because I want her to grow up and be mentored into this awesome kunoichi by another strong female in the series.

Not to say that Hinata isn't strong but the stigma that surrounds her (skills and behavior) from other fans of the series takes away from the empowering journey I'm imagining. I'm referring to when it is said that Hinata is too kind to be truly strong and things like that. I'm unsure with myself though. Sometimes I wish that it could be taken back for a moment to explore Hinata more because I really want the awesome character of her I imagine to be canon in the manga but then sometimes I just want Naruhina to have a huge family and be in this romantic existence (which is mostly canon until Naruto is pull aside to be this hero with his own dreams and success).

Or maybe I'm going about this all the wrong way. That exploration of Hinata could be something created from Himawari's coming of age. One in which Hinata is not only a mentor for her daughter but explores her own strength.
Dxdux

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon May 04, 2015 8:50 am

Dxdux wrote:I think the idea of Himawari being close to Hanabi is really cool! Mostly because I want her to grow up and be mentored into this awesome kunoichi by another strong female in the series.

Not to say that Hinata isn't strong but the stigma that surrounds her (skills and behavior) from other fans of the series takes away from the empowering journey I'm imagining. I'm referring to when it is said that Hinata is too kind to be truly strong and things like that. I'm unsure with myself though. Sometimes I wish that it could be taken back for a moment to explore Hinata more because I really want the awesome character of her I imagine to be canon in the manga but then sometimes I just want Naruhina to have a huge family and be in this romantic existence (which is mostly canon until Naruto is pull aside to be this hero with his own dreams and success).

Or maybe I'm going about this all the wrong way. That exploration of Hinata could be something created from Himawari's coming of age. One in which Hinata is not only a mentor for her daughter but explores her own strength.

Actually, I was thinking Hanabi could be the "big sister", that she could be the one listening and advising Himawari when the latter has some issues she does not dare to tell her parents.

Regarding the mentoring aspect, I have nothing against that.
Talking about the "stigma" surrounding Hinata, I think that some people remained stuck in a slight part of Naruto part 1. If they did not notice that Hinata's confidence grew up throughout the series, that she was able to change herself, to create her own Jutsu and to be with the one she loves, they should reconsider their reading comprehension (in the same way some people do not want to notice Sakura's development). Yes, Hinata has an empowering journey in the series and that's a fact but it was not fleshed out to the same extent it was for the main characters.

To the bolded: I can't remember anything like that in the manga. If such things were said in a filler, then it is no canon material.

Anyway, I think Himawari and her brother have the chance to be potentially mentored by different people of the family with their own experiences like Naruto, Hinata, Hanabi and maybe some others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dxdux on Tue May 05, 2015 2:54 pm

I think I'm comfortable with the fact that her development wasn't as "fleshed out" (thinking back at it now). I still wish that it was given more importance in the series but she isn't the main character or heroine. At the very least it leaves room for creativity on the fans' part.

I didn't mean for that part on Hinata's kindness to be bolded, and I had no intention on supporting it in fact I don't support it. It was an argument (or excuse) regarding the "lack" of growth in her strength in a conversation I had with a classmate. Maybe I shouldn't have included it but it was an opinion that I have received a few times so I assumed it might have been consistent but I guess not.
Dxdux

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue May 05, 2015 11:46 pm

^I was not targeting you as I understood very well it was not your opinion. The point was that some tend to "forget" or not to take into account the genuine development of a character and remain in the first image given by the character in the story instead of realizing that the latter evolved throughout the series.

Unfortunately, some anime fillers also contribute to that misperception. And when those are used in a discussion, they are wrongly used as "facts" or "proofs".

Anyway, I rather stop now because we might get off-topic. If it could help, there are enough topics on this forum dealing with Hinata's development. You can read them and even participate if you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum