Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Headcanons for Himawari, Bolt and Any Other Children NaruHina May Have

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headcanons for Himawari, Bolt and Any Other Children NaruHina May Have

Post by phoenixmiko on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:48 pm

My headcanon is that, in addition to Bolt and Himawari, Naruto and Hinata had more children; we just don’t see them in the epilogue. Either that, or they haven’t been born yet. Whatever the case, I reckon it’s possible that the couple might have ended up with a big family. I think they had at least one more child, if not two or three.

As for what appearance and gender those other children would have, I’ve got a few ideas. They would most likely have a child with the Uzumaki red hair; this child is a girl in my headcanon who has the Byakugan. I also think they would have another child with Hinata’s dark hair, seeing as that gene would be dominant. In my headcanon, it would be a boy with the Byakugan whose hairstyle would resemble Naruto’s. I would like to see a child with Naruto’s blond hair and the Byakugan too - perhaps another son.

Regarding the ages of these other siblings, I imagine that the dark-haired boy would be two years younger than Bolt and some months younger than Himawari. The red-haired girl would be almost a year younger than her brother, three years younger than Bolt and two years younger than her sister. I can see the blond-haired boy with the Byakugan being the youngest.

What about Bolt and Himawari’s ages? Well, we don’t yet know their canon ones but we can still speculate. My headcanon has Bolt being older than Himawari by about half a year to nine months at the least and two years at the most. I personally think it’s likely there’s a year between them.

What about names for my headcanon siblings? So far, the younger sister is called Akane in my head because it means red or something along the lines in Japanese; a fitting name because of her heritage. I have not yet thought of apt names for the others.

How about verbal tics? My headcanon is that Himawari does not have one but her red-haired younger sister would and that would be “dattebano”. As for the dark-haired son, his would be “dattebana”. The blond-haired youngest brother would not have one though.

Has anyone else got any headcanons about NaruHina's two children and/or any other kids they may have had?

phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Re: Headcanons for Himawari, Bolt and Any Other Children NaruHina May Have

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:21 pm

I don't that happened they still look young and probably if they were to have other children it would be in the future unless shes pregnant with another child
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm

I want kids who end up almost the same as this:
Spoiler:

credited to who created it

Maybe exactly the same for the boy!!!

---

But to be honest currently how the family is, it's fine like that. I like it how it is now. :)

Last edited by Azuula on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:09 am

Well for me, i don't think they need anymore kids, they have a nice sized family.
the one thing that i am interested in is whether or not they can awaken the Byakugan, practice the Hyuga style and also use Naruto other techniques.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:48 am

I hope they can in the future they would be soo strong and it would be nice since they inherited something from their mother side
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:30 am

These are just some off the top of my head...be warned some Opness might be ahead:

Bolt/Boruto - Despite his personality being closer to his father's he's surprisingly good at his studies and ninja training (something that pisses Sarada/Salada off because she knows he's smart but still he does childish stuff). Later on he is able to awaken the byakugan and adopts a fighting still similar to the Hyuga with training from his Mom, Aunt and even a little from his grandfather. However he incorporates his own twists into this style because of his inherent large chakra pool mixing shadow clones (3 man 64 palm anyone?), the rasengan (because yea) and his element affinity (I wanna say lightning) into the mix. When it comes to his sister he isn't as verbal or expressive about it but he cares for her deeply and is always keeping an eye out for her.

Himawara (not sure if this is the actual name)  - Also very smart, her personality is closer to Hinata's but she has her father's confidence. She doesn't awaken the byakugan (though I'd be fine if she does) and adopts a fighting style closer to her fathers, eventually going on to master the sage technique after making a contract with the toads (and she can actually do the toad fusion for unlimited sage mode). She refers to Sarada as sis firstly out of respect when she's smaller but continues to call her that as a tease when she gets older (because she can see what's going on there ). She's loves her brother very much and expresses it more, though her mischievous side enjoys teasing him and Sarada.

Sarada/Salada - Very smart and is always calm and collected except when dealing with Bolt. She doesn't know why (as yet) but he confuses her which frustrates (fascinates) her. Excellent chakra control and fire affinity she will eventually unlock the sharingan (but still needs to use her glasses when they're not activated) and develop the chakra controlled monster strength her mother has as well as the (byako?) seal. She knows healing techniques but isn't a medic nin (versed in it like her mother was) She more focused on her DPS capabilities (lol). She treats Himawara like the sis she never had (being an only child) hanging out and playing with her.

Some extra stuff:
Both of Naruto and Hinata's kids have their parent's work ethic and never give up attitude.
Sarada and Bolt have this silent rivalry where they're always trying to out do each other but in a friendly manner.
While I wouldn't mind another NH baby, I'm ok with the two. However I think it would cool to see another SS baby being a boy (that will unlock the sharingan) but will more go down the medic route.

I just did the NH and SS kids cause lord knows how long this post would've been otherwise.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:17 am

Fallere825 wrote:These are just some off the top of my head...be warned some Opness might be ahead:

Bolt/Boruto - Despite his personality being closer to his father's he's surprisingly good at his studies and ninja training (something that pisses Sarada/Salada off because she knows he's smart but still he does childish stuff). Later on he is able to awaken the byakugan and adopts a fighting still similar to the Hyuga with training from his Mom, Aunt and even a little from his grandfather. However he incorporates his own twists into this style because of his inherent large chakra pool mixing shadow clones (3 man 64 palm anyone?), the rasengan (because yea) and his element affinity (I wanna say lightning) into the mix. When it comes to his sister he isn't as verbal or expressive about it but he cares for her deeply and is always keeping an eye out for her.

Himawara (not sure if this is the actual name)  - Also very smart, her personality is closer to Hinata's but she has her father's confidence. She doesn't awaken the byakugan (though I'd be fine if she does) and adopts a fighting style closer to her fathers, eventually going on to master the sage technique after making a contract with the toads (and she can actually do the toad fusion for unlimited sage mode). She refers to Sarada as sis firstly out of respect when she's smaller but continues to call her that as a tease when she gets older (because she can see what's going on there ). She's loves her brother very much and expresses it more, though her mischievous side enjoys teasing him and Sarada.

Sarada/Salada - Very smart and is always calm and collected except when dealing with Bolt. She doesn't know why (as yet) but he confuses her which frustrates (fascinates) her. Excellent chakra control and fire affinity she will eventually unlock the sharingan (but still needs to use her glasses when they're not activated) and develop the chakra controlled monster strength her mother has as well as the (byako?) seal. She knows healing techniques but isn't a medic nin (versed in it like her mother was) She more focused on her DPS capabilities (lol). She treats Himawara like the sis she never had (being an only child) hanging out and playing with her.

Some extra stuff:
Both of Naruto and Hinata's kids have their parent's work ethic and never give up attitude.
Sarada and Bolt have this silent rivalry where they're always trying to out do each other but in a friendly manner.
While I wouldn't mind another NH baby, I'm ok with the two. However I think it would cool to see another SS baby being a boy (that will unlock the sharingan) but will more go down the medic route.

I just did the NH and SS kids cause lord knows how long this post would've been otherwise.

the funny thing is I was thinking the same thing with Himawari and Bolt, I find feel that Bolt will be a great Taijutsu user and will have the ability of his mother, I would find that no matter how much Naruto tries to teach him the techniques he learned, Bolt wouln't be able to handle it, like Shadow Clones and Rasengan, so he might take the route his mother and Aunt took, learning to use a weakened version of the Byakugan with great proficiancy, and learning some of his mother's moves like gentle step: Twin Lion Fists and eventally 64 palms.

but for Himawari, she might end up failing at the Hyuga style, but still able to use it to some extent, but will accel in using Shadow Clones and the Rasengan, but not to the same level as her father

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:58 am

I actually hope they both are capable of and explore untapped potential of the Byakugan. The Sharingan and Rinnegan got so much attention, they need to move over. :)
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 pm

I wish Bolt gets a different kinda Byakugan.It would be interesting to see.
I am happy with their family size :)
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:03 pm

You are overthinking it. I hope we'll get some stories about the children but I don't want another villian or world war or whatever. I just want some funny stories and the kids taking the chuunin exam and fighting others. Beeing together, and with their families. Just wanna see all that. It's peacefull time after all... they won't need all the sage modes and ethernal mangekyo sharingans...
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Orion wrote:You are overthinking it. I hope we'll get some stories about the children but I don't want another villian or world war or whatever. I just want some funny stories and the kids taking the chuunin exam and fighting others. Beeing together, and with their families. Just wanna see all that. It's peacefull time after all... they won't need all the sage modes and ethernal mangekyo sharingans...

I am more on this thoughtline. I'm hoping its a more comedical/brighter series, sort of like the Rock Lee one (But maybe not as silly!)
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Orion wrote:You are overthinking it. I hope we'll get some stories about the children but I don't want another villian or world war or whatever. I just want some funny stories and the kids taking the chuunin exam and fighting others. Beeing together, and with their families. Just wanna see all that. It's peacefull time after all... they won't need all the sage modes and ethernal mangekyo sharingans...

Lol it's just a little headcanon fun for when they're older

If it's just going to be a miniseries then I think it'll be exactly what you said...and I'm hoping so too...however it'd be a shame if they don't touch on what the kids can do even if a little

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesexit on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm not expecting any more children from them. Maybe another baby....maybe.
Though I think there family is fine, they're not trying to rebuild some clan, they just love each other and want a happy family. 2 is a good number.
Lesexit

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 am

I'd like to think that Himawari is really close to her maternal relatives, especially Hiashi and Hanabi. I'm not sure about Boruto, I can imagine him being really hyperactive and giving his aunt and grandfather a run for his money. Of course deep down they would love them both equally.
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:14 am

I would also like Naruto and Hinata to have a lot of kids. They would be like the "NaruHina kids team"... However, with Naruto's duties as Hokage, I don't think he would have so much time to take care of more than 2 children.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:37 am

Mmmm I think Naruto and Hinata will maybe have a third kid and that kid may be red haired like his/her grandma but only time will tell (and hey @Irielo... remember?? Kage bunshin no jutsu?? and the master of it?? Naruto?? well now if Naruto doesn't remember that ok that's another story xD)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hatake on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:50 am

I think that two children are enough :) I hope that my lovely and cutest girl in Konoha will have byakugan later...i know her eyes are normal , but maybe she can awaken byakugan as Uchiha's can awaken their sharingan That would be great, wouldn't it ?!
Kasumi Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Mmmm I think Naruto and Hinata will maybe have a third kid and that kid may be red haired like his/her grandma but only time will tell (and hey @Irielo... remember?? Kage bunshin no jutsu?? and the master of it?? Naruto?? well now if Naruto doesn't remember that ok that's another story xD)

I think the kids would rather have the original Naruto by them. Naruto could have sent one of his clones to stop Bolt but he went there personally. That's why he was late at the Kage meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:35 am

ehmm I mean he leaves a Kage Bunshin in the office doing the paperwork...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:27 am

Bolt and Himawari have the sibling dynamic similar to Haley, Alex and Luke of Modern Family, having petty comedic arguments but truly care for each other.

That's what I imagined after watching too many sitcoms
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:34 am

Lol, Paige from Dance Moms...

I just want some Daddy-Daughter Mother-Son time... I just it's just too much for me, I'm so proud of them...
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:51 am

You lot guess what I found out "The Byakugan may be a recessive genetic trait or inherited through the father, as Hinata Hyūga had two children with Naruto Uzumaki (a non-Hyūga), with neither receiving the dōjutsu." I really hoped that they would get the byakugan and even if they didnt there future kids if they ever had one they would get
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:14 pm

- Naruto will declares Boruto as the mister of the house when he's away!
- Boruto didn't like Himawari at first but grew to love her
- He is 4 years older than Himawari
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 am

Kishimoto has said in an interview that he forgot to give at least one of the NaruHina children the Byakugan and stated that if Hinata bore another child, it would definitely possess the Kekkei Genkai. So that is the reason why neither Bolt nor Himawari have it. It seems my headcanon regarding a third child having the Byakugan was not so far off after all in light of this revelation. Naruto and Hinata may yet have another baby. Who knows!

phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:28 am

Well Naruto and Hinata having another child wouldn't be so far fetched, you know the next part which will involve Bolt and Himawari might involve another little brother or sister.

but that is only a small possibility, but overall if Kishi wants a third NaruHina kid, then we will get another one, but i feel that it is unlikely that we will get a third one, but who knows, Kishi will more than likely surprise us with this one, for me I certainly hope Himawarit and Bolt get another little sister.

out of the two that we have seen, I feel that Himawari was better suited to getting the Byakugan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum