Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The next generation thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The next generation thread

Post by senjusana on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:03 pm

I would love to see the skills of these kids and also the Uzumaki household and the Uchicha household :)
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:00 pm

I heard that new gen will got movie too, I hope new gen will better than its predecessor.
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:30 am

A video by Tuan Hanh Tran with the title: Naruto Shippuden: New generation.

I find most of the fan arts inside this video really nice.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 am

Part 3 out in just 20 days! Anyone else über excited?
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 am

Sure. Though I expect it whenever the One Piece and Bleach chapters come out for the same SJ issue. The official release date is April 27th. However, the scanlation groups usually post Naruto stuff (along with One Piece & Bleach) before the official release date.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Yeah I cannot wait to see how well the kids have grown in the small time skip, i think it will be interesting to find out, as well as Sarada and Bolt being on the same team hopefully, makes me also wonder who the villain will be as well as the possibility of seeing their respective parents getting some of the spotlight as well.

so at the moment my expectations are rather low at the moment, but I will still enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 am

Of course, I'm very excited about the mini-series.

@ Mustang: I'm trying not to get my expectations too hyped as well. However, like you've written in one of your former post on this thread, who knows, if the quality of these series is good, the demand for it could increase.

From mini-series, it could evolve... For now, it might be a kind of "test". The thing is there is already a Naruto fan base. A new fan base could come on the top of it for the new generation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 am

The demand I think will only affect how much stuff not by Kishimoto is made. Unless he's really planning on sticking with the Naruto universe (but I was under the impression that he wanted to do something else), I pretty much think this mini-series and the Boruto movie are all we're going to get out of Kishimoto.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:08 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:The demand I think will only affect how much stuff not by Kishimoto is made. Unless he's really planning on sticking with the Naruto universe (but I was under the impression that he wanted to do something else), I pretty much think this mini-series and the Boruto movie are all we're going to get out of Kishimoto.

As far as I've heard about the mini-series, Kishimoto will only draw, whereas the writing part will be under someone else's responsibility. Even though Kishimoto had other projects, I would not mind to see the Narutoverse still going on under other people's creativity. There are already some awesome fan fictions. Therefore, I don't think creating something interesting and entertaining would be a problem.

However, in any cases, I would appreciate if Kishimoto-sensei could: keep an eye, have a say and give his ideas (of couse, if the mini-series were to become "normal" series").

PS: Sorry, maybe I'm over thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:09 am

What do we look forward to the most?

Predictions on what will occur on chapter one?

H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 am

I just want slice of life stories for once. I doubt that's going to happen so I'm trying to figure out who would be silly enough to be causing problems... I'm leaning toward missing nins from anywhere being a threat and/or old wounds. One such could be the Kumo/Hyuuga situation as that was so not fair to the Hyuuga at all how that was "resolved." Something else of the "political" nature would be finding out specifically the line of succession with the Hyuuga and the Caged Bird Seal.

I haven't kept up with the translations of the novels, but I did like hearing how Sakura was trying to have basically a mental health hospital (at least that's what it sounded like) being started--which also implies that with all the crazy stuff that was going on for centuries in the Narutoverse that no one was dealing with the traumas people experienced at all. I'd like to see how that's going or at least referenced at some point.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi everyone
I don't know whether this is the right topic form but the new chapter of naruto gaiden.
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:Hi everyone
I don't know whether this is the right topic form but the new chapter of naruto gaiden.

You can discuss things about the new generation here.

But the discussions regarding Naruto gaiden chapter 1 are here:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t1472-naruto-gaiden-chapter-1-discussion-and-chapter-2-prediction#29383

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Best kids of the generation are Sarada-chan, Himawari-chan and Miss Chocho.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:56 pm

HImawari, everyone loves her, she seems like a sweet considerate character, ChouChou, she seems to have a mixture of both her parents characteristics and Sarada apart from the appearances of her parents she seems to have a ecent story to tell, as for Bolt well, I find that he is way too much like his father, not a bad thing but still helps push things a long a little since his father has smartened up a little since his younger days

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 pm

To be honest, as for now, Boruto is far from being one of my favorite. Father and son look alike yes, but their situation at the same age was completely different. Naruto was an orphan, a feared jinchuuriki and most of the people did not consider him. So, he struggled to get some attention and then to be acknowledged and respected.

On the other hand, Boruto has grown with loving parents. He might have been too much spoilt that he can't accept the fact that his dad must fulfill his duties as Hokage. To me, Naruto looks now like Bolt's "prisoner". He has to find some tricks like sending a clone to play with his son to get peace and avoid troubles (like in chapter 700). All in all, I see Boruto more like a spoilt brat than anything else for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:11 pm

I'd like Bolt-kun more if he'd just show me he is not just paparuto in chibi form. Right now, he's just a copypasta with a pinch of Konohamaru's issues in the beginning.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:00 am

Mustang wrote:HImawari, everyone loves her, she seems like a sweet considerate character, ChouChou, she seems to have a mixture of both her parents characteristics and Sarada apart from the appearances of her parents she seems to have a ecent story to tell, as for Bolt well, I find that he is way too much like his father, not a bad thing but still helps push things a long a little since his father has smartened up a little since his younger days

Agree. Himawari, once her pictures were shown, become popular. But i have funny feeling she will be forgotten (like her mother has been) in favor of Bolt and Narudad. If Hinamom and Himawari get one panal next release i'll be shocked.

Sadara, i'm fine with.
Bolt, he'll need too show some of his moms personality or he is a copy paste of Old Man 3rds grandson and Narudad in his younger years.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:17 am

The difference between Konohamaru and Boruto is that Konohamaru (like Naruto) also wanted/wants to become Hokage whereas Boruto hates the Hokage position (like he stated in chapter 700).

Konohamaru did not want to be seen as the "grandson" of the 3rd. He wanted to become a greater Hokage and started to challenge him at a young age. Boruto seems to hate the Hokage position because it's taking his father's time. The latter is just seeking for daddy's attention.

Anyway, maybe Boruto needs a role-model like Naruto was for Konohamaru.

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 am

I think considering Boruto a Naruto-clone is similar to considering Kiba a Naruto-clone. Similar actions aren't enough to make a clone. Boruto has completely different reasons for his actions and that does matter.

If there's one nice thing about all of the kids that have gotten a bit of time, it's that they aren't really copies of their parents.

Chouchou is my favorite of the group so far. But the story hasn't gotten very far yet.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 am

I would like to know if we are still going to get Naruhina's third child?
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:02 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:I would like to know if we are still going to get Naruhina's third child?

That would be sweet. But honestly, I am fine with them having two kids. I would find it awesome if the rest of the Naruto generation could add one more kid into their family and, why not, Kiba and Shino having their own children and family. As far as Lee, Lee's probable son and Ten Ten are concerned, I am really curious to see if they are a family as assumed.

On another note: do you know people how long in terms of chapters Naruto Gaiden will be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:I would like to know if we are still going to get Naruhina's third child?

We were never promised a third child for NaruHina. Kishimoto was asked why Boruto & Himawari don't have the Byakugan (he said he forgot) and then said if (that's the important part) he gave them a third kid that the child would have the Byakugan AND that it would cause them problems if the 3rd kid did have the Byakugan.

We'll find out soon enough if Kishimoto chooses to do so, but it was never a promised thing.

Irielo wrote:On another note: do you know people how long in terms of chapters Naruto Gaiden will be?

I don't think anyone knows (unless I missed something being said while working). There are supposed to be 3 arcs according to the MS translation (which I haven't had verified). I think the 3 arcs make sense as part of a "Road to Boruto" assuming the arcs are going to be about Sarada, Mitsuki, and Boruto.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:44 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Irielo wrote:On another note: do you know people how long in terms of chapters Naruto Gaiden will be?

I don't think anyone knows (unless I missed something being said while working). There are supposed to be 3 arcs according to the MS translation (which I haven't had verified). I think the 3 arcs make sense as part of a "Road to Boruto" assuming the arcs are going to be about Sarada, Mitsuki, and Boruto.

Thanks for the reply! I actually heard what a reviewer said and he assumed there would be only 3 chapters and that they would serve as a "promotion" for the Boruto movie. Tbh, I would prefer 3 arcs with a couple of chapters each than only 3 chapters in all.

This might be a wishful thinking of mine and I don't know if Kishimoto is intending to go on with this formula: manga chapters followed by a movie. I think he could do that with all the characters of the new generation. Maybe next time we could get the InoShikaCho chapters and movie and so on. But I guess it's too much asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 01, 2015 1:51 pm

I don't think it'll be 3 chapters as I figure based on the "Road to Boruto" logo in the first chapter that this mini-series might end in July just before the movie comes out.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum