Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

and here it is ladies and gentleman... finally I'm so happy!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: and here it is ladies and gentleman... finally I'm so happy!

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:27 am

Well that will depend, there is still the movie, that we need to wait 1 month for, that should give us something nice to view and the novel of the movie will be out soon.

the Mini-series might be cool as well, but there is something i would like to see a little more of, the NaruHina family, but that might be asking for too much right about now, since we know very little about the family, all we do know is that Himawari, is a sweet little girl but her older brother is a little shit who seeks attention from his father.

but over all, i feel that Kishi might answer some of those questions a little later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:54 am

I hope we get more NaruHina. But I'm just basking in our victory.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:32 am

funnyface wrote:Yeah i guess but still,the first impression i got when i looked at sarada was 'hey o.0 that looks like a mini karin'
^
And yes nh is rushed in the original 'manga'.hence i added that he might add flashbacks in the mini series to sweeten it up a bit (that is so like kishi)
and i know the last is actually going to be somewhat canon related,unlike any of the previous ones' which i never took seriously. it's just that i wanted/expected a bit more from the manga

I think that only the glasses give the impression that Sarada looks like Karin. But, she is a nice mixture of Sasuke and Sakura. She inherited Sasuke's dark hair and eyes and she inherited Sakura's face's expressions and eyes' form.

As there were only two chapters left, as romance was always a subplot in the story, I don't think we could have expected more from the manga. If there were more chapters left after chapter 699, then, maybe. But I appreciate the fact that chapter 700 did not make any discrimination between the "major" pairings: NaruHina, SasuSaku, ShikaTema (to a lesser extent than the two former ones) and the other ones. In fact, it was a good thing to see who come after Naruto's generation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:55 am

Yeah I think Sarada does look like Sakura.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 am

hufff... dunno all I know is that NaruHina is cannon nothing more xD..
on another note..:
My GOD.. you should see how is everyone attacking ns.. to tell the truth I'm like O_O!!!! and huff they are saying so much stupid things that I want to gouge my eyes out and just pretend I never read them O_O
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:03 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:hufff... dunno all I know is that NaruHina is cannon nothing more xD..
on another note..:
My GOD.. you should see how is everyone attacking ns.. to tell the truth I'm like O_O!!!! and huff they are saying so much stupid things that I want to gouge my eyes out and just pretend I never read them O_O    

Spoiler:
I don't think it's fair to attack NS just because NH and SS are canon. NS is already suffering now... Therefore, it is better to ignore it. However, if a segment of NS gave the stick to get beaten, then it should expect to get beaten if you get what I mean...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:07 am

Yep I so know what you mean Irielo...zz...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:57 am

Yeah. It already got its ass kicked badly. I don't see the point in attacking.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" /"its" and not "they"/"their" /"them" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks.)
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:37 pm

OMG! yeah!
We're canon!
NaruHina canon!!

I can't express myself with words, NaruHina's so peeerfect *O* awww I'm so happy, when I read the last chapters (699 and 700) I was so excited!! Awww... They children are so perfect and they were born from a real LOVE <3

Something I found: Bolt (japanese pronounciation /boruto/) is a synonymous of "Neji" *o*
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm ashamed to say I was so doubtful! I knew who Naruto would end up with, but I didn't think 700 would take place maybe a decade or more in the future. That would have changed my guesses (I thought it would only happen in the movie.)
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm

I thought it would be settled at the end if it had to be when time expired.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum