Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

do you guys think this is the end game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you guys think this is the end game?

Post by battlesai119 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:49 pm

got this pick from an article of crunchy roll... sorry its my first time posting here so dont mind if my post looks ugly. just seeing this pic made me happy, that i cant express what i feel right now. so what do you guys think?

battlesai119

Back to top Go down

Re: do you guys think this is the end game?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:20 am

No. The manga is endgame. However, I still don't understand those that don't realize that NaruHina is obviously endgame unless they watch the anime. I excuse those that watch the anime because the anime has twisted the romance portion of the story horribly. They've also twisted other things, but nothing as much as the romance in my opinion.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:30 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:No. The manga is endgame. However, I still don't understand those that don't realize that NaruHina is obviously endgame unless they watch the anime. I excuse those that watch the anime because the anime has twisted the romance portion of the story horribly. They've also twisted other things, but nothing as much as the romance in my opinion.

Was waiting for you too show up.

Could not agree more.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:22 pm

The Anime tends to add things into the story that wasn't initially there. or change things up that put it out of context

The manga is law, we can use the movie as long as something important happens in the main story between Naruto and Hinata, but for now we just need to, 1 be patient, 2. we kind of have to down play it a little since the movie isn't apart of the story like RtN wasn't part of the main story. and lastly it is a nice cover, but that is all it is, the directors of the movie are only advertising and it seems like they are advertising a lot in the direction of NaruHina.

but as my friends said above me, only the Manga counts, that is all the evidence we really need. I hope the movie is good, because let's face it i have watched a fair few Naruto movies and most of them were not that great, so the Last i am hoping for it to be a little better.

Back to top Go down

Post by sukihinata on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:40 pm

advertisment:
More Advertisement about The Last: Naruto the Movie. Hinata plush doll with Team 7 minus Sakura.
NS bashing Hinata called her a copycat because of her out new look and said the the whole Japan is anti-hinata because her large role in the last naruto movie. I love Hinata new look, she look strong and very beautiful.
sukihinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:54 pm

that is a claim that has no backing to it, NS is just pissed because it knows it is too late, the only thing it can do is bash Hinata and NH, but we should leave that for the anti-NS thread.

if it doesn't like how the movie is going then it should just forget watching the movie, if it doesn't like the role Hinata will play, it should just go to someone who cares, this movie isn't canon, so i don't know why it is butthurt over it, it is beyond me.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:28 pm

I will be happy if NaruHina becomes cannon in the manga. If we see Naruto and Hinata romancing in The Last but matters between them not resolved in the manga,then would be inconvenient to watch.As we all go by the manga since it is directly from Kishi and is official.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Well i have no doubt Kishi will address in the last chapter, that is obviously when it really should be addressed, it really is the only time.

the next chapter will mostly focus on the last few minutes of the fight, Naruto and Sasuke making peace and coming back with their differences settled, then they will bring an end to the IT. The last chapter we will certainly see the people being released, Hagoromo thanking both Naruto and Sasuke, the Tailed beasts being allowed to live freely, and then we have Naruto and Hinata with in the last few pages, as well as Sasuke appologising to Sakura.

what i can say is wow Kishi has a lot to finish in the last 2 chapters of his story. the Editors certainly have put a lot of pressure on him, but i have faith that he can achieve what he needs to achieve, even if it means making the chapters 50% longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 am

Those aren't plush dolls. Those are key chains. You can even see the chain on the top of their heads. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:35 am

I was sooooo happpy to see the image
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:33 am

I agree with everyone. Even though the movie could put Hinata and Naruto as a couple only the manga could give the final blow because it comes directly from Kishi himself. So far, I wouldn't mind some NH moments in the movie but for a true win we need a confirmation in the manga.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:32 pm

And here we go again it's manga that counts.. just a few more weeks nothing more... obviously the movie is totally exciting but hey... it's going to take a lot of time till we get a sub eng movie so I wouldn't wait too much for the movie..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:47 am

Chapter 615 was the endgame...
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Chapter 615 was the endgame...

For me too :) It just sealed the deal according to me
But next week's chapter will tell the world that NH is officially canon. Can't wait!!!
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum