Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Red String of Fate

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red String of Fate

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:47 am

I am willing to bet that at the end of the movie Naruto and Hinata will be going to the winter festival together, so even Naruto was a jerk to Hinata, but since he knows more about Hinata's feelings he is (as Lily pointed out) going to make it up to her. but once he learned more about her, he started to grow to like her, maybe even (well I will hold that thought for now)

but from what we have seen so far, it does seem that the movie itself (concerning love) will be centred around the budding romance between Naruto and Hinata, but still we need to wait and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:36 am

an idea just popped into my head
what if the reason why we haven't see hinata's full face until now was to hide her beauty. i know it sounds kinda silly but until now we have seen the other kunoichi's full faces and they are all pretty but now that i see hinata's full face, the race is on between hinata and ino in terms of beauty. well that is just and idea but i doubt that wolud have been the real reason.

also in that seen with ( older) naruto and hinata together in that scenary
naruto says to hinata " i've finally noticed what it is i should protect"

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:23 am

Mustang wrote:I am willing to bet that at the end of the movie Naruto and Hinata will be going to the winter festival together, so even Naruto was a jerk to Hinata, but since he knows more about Hinata's feelings he is (as Lily pointed out) going to make it up to her. but once he learned more about her, he started to grow to like her, maybe even (well I will hold that thought for now)

To the bolded part

For who wants to read it =D:
Actually  I don't think Naruto was a jerk because he wanted to be a jerk remember Naruto at that age was hated by everyone(except Hinata and some other few people) and I think Naruto got hurt by some people in winter when they were kids and then Naruto went to the swing that we can see behind so he could be alone and he was hurt and remember Naruto too told to Hinata that he always acted strong and what not so no one could see his frustration and when suddenly a girl out of nowhere appears and tries to comfort him maybe Naruto got suspicious and thought someone wanted to hurt him using Hinata when they were kids.

So as I see it this is the first time when Naruto got really sincere with Hinata showing his frustration and hurt.. and then we have the chunnin exams field talk in which Naruto knows that he can trust Hinata with his real feelings.... and we get the moment in the manga so basically if we connect dots.. we get

1.- The chat when they were kids
2.- Naruto maybe knowing he did hurt a great person(when they were kids)
3.- Naruto's growing trust in Hinata in the series
4.- The chat in the three posts
and well the other things...

This means that swing represents a lot for Naruto and Hinata O_O?? meh who knows we still need to wait and see what happens in the manga mmm...

Also saiyan island is overflowing with information too :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:10 am

@ RickVal: May you please make these points more clear?

Spoiler:

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:1.- The chat when they were kids

Which "chat" are you referring to? Please, name the chapter or the moment it happened in the manga.

2.- Naruto maybe knowing he did hurt a great person(when they were kids)

When did Naruto "hurt a great person" when he was a kid? Please, name the chapter or the moment it happened in the manga.

4.- The chat in the three posts

Which "chat in the three posts" are you referring to? Please, name the chapter or the moment it happened in the manga.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 am

ok Irielo as we've seen Kishi himself confirmed that the movies is "cannon" or more like it works with the manga... and yes I do know that the manga in itself is very much more important than the movie that's why I'm just kind of pointing out and not saying HEY IT'S TOTALLY CANNON!!! 'cause well we still have 1 more chapter to see and anything could happen.

my points are pretty obvious some are not in the manga.. "actually only the 3rd and last point is in the manga"

1.-  2.- this chat as kids (4-5-6-7-8 dunno what age) is in the movie so we gotta wait for it to come and say as for hurting Hinata I kind of pointed in the post that, this is in the movie it's obvious in the manga itself didn't happen 'cause then well the series could have been even longer and well we could have gotten more romance in it, that's why Kishi is telling "confirming" that the final story is about love.. (mmm and I think this story "Naruto's and Hinata's chat when they were kids" is going to be in the special illustration that is going to be given when the film comes out, but hey I could be dead wrong too so just need to wait for this..)

4.- Huh?? don't you remember the chunnin exams before the fight against Neji O_O??'
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:16 am

^ For the 2 first points, I don't know, since the movie did not come out yet, only trailers and some stuffs leading to all kinds of speculations...

RickVal (NaruHina Rules) wrote:4.- Huh?? don't you remember the chunnin exams before the fight against Neji O_O??'

OOHH! You were meaning the Proud Failure Speech (chapter 98). That's what I call clearing things, by at least, showing when it happened in the manga.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:56 am

Yep no problem Irielo and well yes that's why I'm saying the first two points could kind of connect with the manga in that order... and maybe that's why we got Narutos' first impression of Hinata in the manga.. but must wait for the movie at all so yeah..

on another note I think this song could kind of describe the new Naruto movie a little.. careful I'm just saying a little not that it describes it in total O_o(but oh well we just have the trailers so far)... whatever so what do you all think about this little
song:

Oh yeah this question right now..

So in the end you think the movie that is going to come out is cannon or not?? 'cause well Kishi himself said that it connects with the manga.. but mmm your thoughts?? I personally think as Kishimoto does that if we want a better understanding of the story in itself must watch the final chapter of the manga so yeah?? your thoughts about this??(Everyone here =D ) I JUST SO HOPE THAT NARUTO AND HINATA ARE TOGETHER IN THE END.. IF NOT !!!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:22 am

^In chapter 98, Naruto did admit to Hinata that his first impressions about her were that she was a "dark weirdo" but he corrected this statement on the spot when he said that "someone like you, I really like"... So, I don't see how Naruto could have hurt Hinata's feelings there. Hinata's reaction looked as if she was down at first but she got positively surprised afterwards as she was always positive towards Naruto.

Now, in case Naruto has guiltiness feelings towards Hinata in the movie, it's up to him...

Kishimoto's creation and story are embodied in his original work which is the manga. That's why I give it priority over other stuffs such as the movie. However, I understand very well that he wants to promote the movie as he also participated into it...

It's a business after all. That would be naive to think that he won't get his share but I sincerely doubt that his contribution in the movie equals the effort he put in writing and drawing a 15 year old running manga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meimei on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 am

"I like people like you...." Like...Lik...li....l....lo....lov...love.....
Meimei

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:15 pm

i heard rumors that it is stated and translated that naruto haven't interacted with hinata for the three yr timeskip. is that true?

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Why is that Yamasaki?? what parts do you think you are gonna like and which are you going to ignore??

I figure the fights will be entertaining. I hope I like the Hyuuga history lesson. I'm not sold on liking much of anything else though I do love the idea of Sakura & Hinata hanging out.

Mustang wrote:Anything that drags or Yamasaki finds boring, lol.

^Pretty much. ;)

lily567 wrote:i heard rumors that it is stated and translated that naruto haven't interacted with hinata for  the three yr timeskip. is that true?

Considering it clearly says it's a 2 year time skip in the trailer, that's impossible. No need to listen to rumors. There's real information coming out. You can wait a couple of hours for it to be verified before thinking about it. If it's true, it'll be verified on Saiyan Island.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Why is that Yamasaki?? what parts do you think you are gonna like and which are you going to ignore??

I figure the fights will be entertaining. I hope I like the Hyuuga history lesson. I'm not sold on liking much of anything else though I do love the idea of Sakura & Hinata hanging out.

Mustang wrote:Anything that drags or Yamasaki finds boring, lol.

^Pretty much. ;)

lily567 wrote:i heard rumors that it is stated and translated that naruto haven't interacted with hinata for  the three yr timeskip. is that true?

Considering it clearly says it's a 2 year time skip in the trailer, that's impossible. No need to listen to rumors. There's real information coming out. You can wait a couple of hours for it to be verified before thinking about it. If it's true, it'll be verified on Saiyan Island.

ok thank you, i was  just asking in case i missed something with the translations

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:48 pm

If anyone has the link to the trailer when it comes, Post it here.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchyreesu on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:46 pm

「THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-」予告2: http://youtu.be/yz_85g1MwAE
Hello!! I'm just gonna put this here.. its the link to the second the last trailer. It's a bit different from the first full trailer that came out because u can hear naruto saying "hinata" which means he's referring to hinata when he said he was going to tell her something. (●´∀`●)
Patchyreesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 pm

Supyloco wrote:If anyone has the link to the trailer when it comes, Post it here.
The topic where we discuss about the trailers is here: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t1351-the-trailer-for-the-last-is-out
This is also the place where most probably you'll find the trailers and news about them.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:34 am

Hehehe sorry zoey I'm going to "steal your gif to put it as my wall in facebook :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:47 pm

you know it is really amazing how things are really going for this movie, sure the promo team is certainly putting too much in the trailer, but i love how they are depicting a blooming romance between Naruto and Hinata so far, even though it is a little too early to celebrate.

there will also be a scene in the movie where Sakura is trying to encourage Hinata to get Naruto the red scarf, so i guess that means Sakura will be a NaruHina supporter in the movie, oh man, that would be hilarious to see how it will react when that moment unfolds.

So far all we know is that Hinata will be getting Naruto a red scarf and she will be giving it to him, that Naruto will expirence his first love, that most likely being Hinata. so right now things are looking really good for NaruHina.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:28 pm

mmmm Indeed my friend, very true indeed but still need to wait a few more days... zzzz...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:38 pm

I change my mind, i will go with my original idea of Hinata making Naruto the red scarf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:08 pm

The scarf means something.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Supyloco wrote:The scarf means something.

Lol! You are ready to bring some confrontations here. Lol! My theory: Naruto was inspired by Konohamaru scarf style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:11 pm

The reason I said that, was because earlier in the thread. I said that we're over analyzing that. Guess I was wrong, so glad I was wrong.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:13 pm

mmmmm I do think Hinata made the red scarf to show her love for Naruto and to tell the truth a lot of seinen love stories (Ah my goddess for example) have the woman in love make something handknitted (scarf,sweater,etc) to show their love..

mmm as for the blue scarf in which Naruto is shown in the movie I think it was because it was cold outside...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Supyloco wrote:The reason I said that, was because earlier in the thread. I said that we're over analyzing that. Guess I was wrong, so glad I was wrong.

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmmm I do think Hinata made the red scarf to show her love for Naruto and to tell the truth a lot of seinen love stories (Ah my goddess for example) have the woman in love make something handknitted (scarf,sweater,etc) to show their love..

mmm as for the blue scarf in which Naruto is shown in the movie I think it was because it was cold outside...

Hehe! As for me, I am just waiting for the movie to tell me which is which, right? The only thing I know is that NaruHina is now official. If we have some touching moments like Hinata giving a scarf to Naruto in the movie, I will enjoy it to the maximum because NaruHina has already been made official in the 15 year old original story, the manga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Hell yeah.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top