Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Red String of Fate

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red String of Fate

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am

Actually for me the most popular are Naruto and Hinata but meh.. each their own.. mmmm... Hinata actually appears facing Naruto in the flashbacks if I remember right... mmmm not the other way(facing the other way)... sigh well we gotta wait for the manga to actually finish...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:05 pm

senjusana wrote:If it has nothing to do with her look,then why is her face in the poster turned sideways?Why is there an official tweet about the scarf pointing towards her??

I just said why:

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:In particular, Hinata & Sasuke (because despite the fact that we can see his face, we still don't know his look either) are both extremely popular and aren't the main male character (goes to Naruto) or the main female character (goes to Sakura). That means their designs can be held just to make people more interested without needing to do a thing. That's marketing basics. The more people make theories and wish that they would come out, the more they're proving the reason it was a good idea to hold them. Other characters are discussed more by holding on to some of the more popular ones.

Seriously, things are done to drive up interest only. Teases are great for that. People are going nuts over knowing basically "nothing." The marketing campaign is doing a wonderful job and whoever is responsible is most definitely earning their paycheck right now.

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Actually for me the most popular are Naruto and Hinata but meh.. each their own.. mmmm... Hinata actually appears facing Naruto in the flashbacks if I remember right... mmmm not the other way(facing the other way)... sigh well we gotta wait for the manga to actually finish...

"Most popular" isn't a personal thing. Your favorite characters are a personal thing. The characters that are "most popular" is a global thing, not based on any single person and therefore your favorites aren't necessarily the "most popular." For the Naruto series, if Naruto & Hinata are your favorite characters, then your favorites are pretty popular.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:26 am

Hinata is facing away unlike the others in the poster? Maybe she will "face away" from the others for some reason in the movie?
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by jcena18 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:08 am

Guys Im starting to have some hope here!!!    

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-10-23/the-last-naruto-the-movie-s-theme-song-cd-focuses-on-hinata-naruto/.80248

jcena18

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:18 am

PFFF PFFF PFFF I'M SO HYPERVENTILATING!! I WANNA SCREAM I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD I WANNA SAY YEEEESSS!! DAMNIT!!("sorry for the words") FINALLY YEEEEEESSSS IT'S HERE!!! but... sigh... gotta just wait and see ... guh.. just a few more chapters and months.. come on!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 am

I have so many feelings that I just can't put into words but this about sums it up.....YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:26 am

Everybody, calm the f#$% down.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:50 am

That's why I'm putting autocontrol on myself... hufff....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 am

Welp~

http://mrsjblack.tumblr.com/post/101332533533/taking-into-account-that-the-original-work-manga
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:27 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! THIS MEANS THAT IT IS CANNON UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M PRETTY DAMN HYPED EXCITED NOW!!! UWAAAAHHHHH!!! but still need to calm myself.. huff huff... please let it go sweet and good.. hufff...

Guys what do you think¿¿??? Irielo lily everyone what do you think now O_O??!!!

And well looks like the first part of my prediction was right :P Naruto and Hinata are having a date when suddenly this character appears and tries to kidnap Hinata but Naruto doesn't allow it :P but still need to see the movie to confirm!

a
yes:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-the-movie-15-second-tv-spot/
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:47 am

The Red String of Fate did mean something. Did you guys see Hinata holding the red scarf and calling out for Naruto??
Omg!! (Red:The colour of LOVE!!)
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:53 am

i was at school and i borrowed a fellow classmate's tablet to check online for updates and this was when i saw it but i had to wait till i got home to watch the trailer for the movie.
i am really excited

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:27 am

Wait for the manga, then you can run around spraying the bubbly drink of victory and the trophy.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 am

racefan1992 wrote:Wait for the manga, then you can run around spraying the bubbly drink of victory and the trophy.

Could not have told it better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:56 am

Yeah i woud prefer the manga over all, as they say it isn't over until the fat lady sings, but I guess she has hummed a few notes already as a practice before the concert, the song is Ode to Joy.

even though the movie itself yells NaruHina in our faces I still want to wait for next week, then we can truly uncork that bubbly (and drink it until i drop) and listen to the fat lady singing Ode to Joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:29 pm

mmmm this saturday is supposed to come out the full trailer of the movie... and yes the manga next week is the last chap and we will have 2 chaps I think.. yes I'm totally Hyped about the movie 'cause well it is cannon as Kishi himself said so(if I read right.. if not then I'll need to change my eyes), but well gotta wait a lot to see the eng sub version of the movie... mmm you think you can put a link to where we can get the movie if it gets its subs faster??

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 pm

I have a feeling that I'm going to like some parts of the movie and prefer to ignore other parts. I'm just glad that pairings will be resolved in the manga next week.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:55 pm

IM SOOO HAPPY!!! NOW I REALLY CANT WAIT!!! OMG!!! YESSSS!!!
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Why is that Yamasaki?? what parts do you think you are gonna like and which are you going to ignore??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Anything that drags or Yamasaki finds boring, lol.

no seriously i think right now we are getting too excited, of course this movie has been confirmed canon by the man himself, which means now we all cannot make any excuses if certain pairings go canon, by they NaruHina or NaruSaku, of course canonisation is best done in the Manga to which we all will see in just under a week.

But it has been seemingly confirmed that Hinata will be giving Naruto the red scarf, (can I say called it? even though it is a little early to celebrate) it is something so simple yet it is perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:49 pm

YOU GOTTA SEE THE NEW TRAILER MAN

I love it so much how Naruto looks at Hinata in the min 1:15 OH MY GOD!! THAT'S A MAN IN LOVE!! T.T!

OH GOD IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A FULL feel RIDE TRAIN!! T.T OK with this little part I've seen I think Naruto is talking to Hinata in their date and he says to her.
Naruto: Do you remember that day¿¿?? I didn't know why I meant so much to you and I hurt you.. that's why there's something I gotta tell you ... wait for me please..

Then we get a scene of Naruto fighting in front of Hinata's house this maybe means that Naruto went to leave her at her home ok nowI CAN DIE HAPPY!!!

but the last part is what got me more intrigued.
Naruto: I always thought I was alone... but I was such and idiot my friends were always there for me that's why I'm not giving up!!

and well that's kind of my traduction sorry if I spoiled anyone :P but deal with it :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:YOU GOTTA SEE THE NEW TRAILER MAN

I love it so much how Naruto looks at Hinata in the min 1:15 OH MY GOD!! THAT'S A MAN IN LOVE!! T.T!

OH GOD IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A FULL feel RIDE TRAIN!! T.T  OK with this little part I've seen I think Naruto is talking to Hinata in their date and he says to her.
Naruto: Do you remember that day¿¿?? I didn't know why I meant so much to you and I hurt you.. that's why there's something I gotta tell you ... wait for me please..

Then we get a scene of Naruto fighting in front of Hinata's house this maybe means that Naruto went to leave her at her home ok nowI CAN DIE HAPPY!!!      

Naruto: I always thought I was alone... but I was such and idiot my friends were always there for me that's why I'm not giving up!!

and well that's kind of my traduction sorry if I spoiled anyone :P but deal with it :P

In the bolded part, that might not be Naruto talking to Hinata, I think it would be directed at the antagonist of the movie, the reason why i think that is because the villain would have told Naruto all is lost, now give up.

as for what Naruto said, it shows now that he has matured to the point where he is going to reciprocate Hinata's love for him, so I do see something big in the movie for NaruHina, I cannot wait to see the Manga confirm it for us, at first he didn't realise that he meant the world to Hinata, so for him to appologise also shows to me that he is fully aware of it and that he will most definitly answer, and not in the way NS would want either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:08 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Wait for the manga, then you can run around spraying the bubbly drink of victory and the trophy.
I agree
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:46 am

Yeah, it is about the Manga now, that is the most important peice of proof we need, so by the end of next week we will see which pairing goes canon, then we can celebrate with a few drinks before we drop to the ground happy.

the one thing i cannot wait for next week is the internet exploding for NH and the complaints and all the excuses under the sun.

No we don't need to wait long to see which pairing will go canon, we just have 6 days until we find out, then we can enjoy the movie which seems to have a lot of potential for NaruHina, but then again we just need to wait for 5-6 long days, it will be bitter sweet for all of us, the end of the story but with the potential of NaruHina being canon.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:YOU GOTTA SEE THE NEW TRAILER MAN

OH GOD IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A FULL feel RIDE TRAIN!! T.T  OK with this little part I've seen I think Naruto is talking to Hinata in their date and he says to her.

in bold : that day naruto is referring to the scene when they were young in the snow. cause when i watched the the trailer, i noticed naruto said something to hinata and it made her cry in that scene so now that he has an idea about love, he is making it up to her

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum