Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Red String of Fate

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red String of Fate

Post by Starlight on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:45 am

Spoiler:

When I was on tumblr I see people saying that the red scarf represents the "red string of fate" from the blood vow

Spoiler:

I think what Hinata is holding IS a red scarf and I don't think Hinata's pregnant (or else we won't be seeing her doing badass things in the movie)

I wonder why Hinata Looks sad and she's turning sidways

Bonus
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Re: Red String of Fate

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Well that is what i am now thinking, that Hinata gave Naruto the scarf, if Hinata is confirmed in giving Naruto the red scarf, that is really the final straw that will break the camels back, Naruto to make the promise to Hinata would all but confirm NaruHina.

the way I see it happening is that Hinata will hear of the mission and will go and confront Naruto before he has to leave, with red scarf in hand she will give it to Naruto as her sign of hope that he will return, Naruto will make a promise to Hinata and tells her to wait for him.

then near the end of the movie Naruto and Hinata reunite again and Naruto keeps his promise to Hinata and most likely confesses to her.

but the one thing is I think you are right Starlight, Hinata isn't expecting but the item in her grasp is the red scarf that she intends to give to Naruto, I am also willing to bet she made that scarf herself, oh man, i cannot wait to see the reactions of a certain ship if that is proven true.

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Oh man, all the theories about the scarf are teeth-rotting sweet. They make my imagination go wild. But one quick question : how can Hinata do some badass if all she's going to do is to see Naruto off, and reunite with him in the end??
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:37 pm

pingpong2411 wrote:Oh man, all the theories about the scarf are teeth-rotting sweet. They make my imagination go wild. But one quick question : how can Hinata do some badass if all she's going to do is to see Naruto off, and reunite with him in the end??

I too thought the same.
I don't want Hinata to be sitting simply and just waiting for Naruto's return(unless she's pregnant).I want her also to be a part of the dangerous mission in which Naruto is a part of.She should be the most powerful Hyuuga too.I know my expectations are too high.But still,for her to make it into the poster of the movie gives her 'one of the main character' status.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:49 am

huff waiting a lot of things... hoping for a lot of things... but nothing we can do only just wait and see and if it's good maybe we will have a translation soon enough for all of us to see...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:44 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:huff waiting a lot of things... hoping for a lot of things... but nothing we can do only just wait and see and if it's good maybe we will have a translation soon enough for all of us to see...
Thing is. I hate it when symbolism is the only thing we have. The ambiguity kills me. No theories should be taken seriously unless the author confirms or denies.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Well symbolism isn't all we have, we have so much more than that, like development, we choose not to use things that NS uses because we don't need it, you know since Hinata's confession, NaruHIna has been given a ton of development, we don't see it all the time, but when Naruto and Hinata are together for a few pages there is that sense of magic between them. In fact, symbolism isn't really worth much any way, it doesn't whether a ship goes canon or not, that is something NS uses and uses alot of.

NaruHina doesn't really need parallels, NaruHina doesn't really need third party POV, all NaruHina needs is the small amount of evidence it has to prove that there is something between Naruto and Hinata, those small bits of evidence really show alot, from the confession, to chapters 559 and then the most important peice of evidence 615. to even 677 which is quite important peice of evidence because it proved that there is this bond between Naruto and Hinata.

but Symbolism, if the scarf proves to be a symbolic peice, then so be it, there is nothing wrong with that, we can just add it to everything we already have.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:30 pm

How are you so sure, that it's the scarf in that sketch? If you compare the size, there is some difference. And how are you so sure that it's Hinata who is holding that piece of "cloth"? As long as we didn't see Hinata's full sketch this person and that piece she is holding can be anyone.

I personaly don't believe into "Hinata gave him that scarf as symbolism or a lucky charm" Who knows how Naruto got that scarf or from who. We have to wait until we can make conclusions.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:31 am

Everyone's discussing the whole scarf thing, on who gave it to Naruto and what it means, when maybe it doesn't even mean anything other than it's chilly outside, lol.

As much as I like the idea of Hinata giving the scarf to Naruto in the scenarios a lot of you have pilled up, I can't help but think maybe we're all over analyzing things, as this series is a shonen afterall.

I guess I just don't want to get my hopes too up in case we're all majorly disappointed in what unfolds in the remainder of this series.

I hope NaruHina happens, regardless of anything, but we'll just have to see.
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 am

Yes, again, Naruto might have just got inspired by Konohamaru's scarf style (and maybe Lee's bandage style on the arm). Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:12 am

Mikara wrote:Everyone's discussing the whole scarf thing, on who gave it to Naruto and what it means, when maybe it doesn't even mean anything other than it's chilly outside, lol.

As much as I like the idea of Hinata giving the scarf to Naruto in the scenarios a lot of you have pilled up, I can't help but think maybe we're all over analyzing things, as this series is a shonen afterall.

I guess I just don't want to get my hopes too up in case we're all majorly disappointed in what unfolds in the remainder of this series.

Thank you. That's what I was getting at.
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:08 am

Mikara wrote:Everyone's discussing the whole scarf thing, on who gave it to Naruto and what it means, when maybe it doesn't even mean anything other than it's chilly outside, lol.

Well thought out post. I think we also have too take into account that the animation teams (bias or not) have been hell bent on giving Naruto romance (even if it is half-ass attempt).
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi, guys, I just wanted to say that the "scarf thing" it's not just speculation, it was the official Naruto the last twitter which suggested that the "red scarf is pointing to a sideways looking Hinata" that's how it all began, is this same tweet that also drives our attention to the "love for the first time" quote on the poster.

After all, who knows, only the time will tell us the truth.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 am

Hm, I thought people started making theories before that tweet, tho once it was spread, people really started to freak out lol.

All in all, don't wel all hope it ends up being from Hinata anyways xD
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:30 pm

I certainly believe, that the scarf has some importance, since it's stated that the scarf is the key of the story, but I just don't believe into the theory that Hinata gave this scarf "just like that/as symbolism/as a lucky charm". We don't even know if NaruHina is already a paring in the movie. If not: How will Hinata explain the "present" in their theory? Every idea in my head just sounds pathetic, and that's not what I expect.
And that woman in the sketch wears different cloth, which the currently released Hinata isn't wearing. As long as there is no offcial full sketch of Hinata I don't believe that it's Hinata who holds that colth that might not be the scarf.

I want and expect her for action and drama, and not for lovey dovey stuff: Giving that scarf an then sit around, waiting and doing nothing for the action or drama.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:42 am

Yeah, if we go based on the timeline for the fandom theories. The poster came out and then the theories started.

Then the tweet came out and the theories exploded.

While I dislike the theories, I consider them highly likely at present time mainly because I don't expect Hinata to do much in the movie and the scarf theory allows for that to happen while justifying her being featured. I never expect much out of Hinata in the movies as she's never gotten to do much in the movies even when she's been featured before. This will be the fourth movie that she's been featured and of the prior three, only in "Will of Fire" did she really participate in the movie, but even then she didn't actually do much. I'm not expecting a change for this movie at the moment. I'd need to hear more about the plot and hope there's something that makes me think she'll actually be involved before I think otherwise.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:40 pm

As I see how are the things, Hinata has been listed in the main cast of the movie and it seems like there is no rush to show an oficial sketch for her, and then the tweet, I'm really getting the feeling that something about the plot involves Hinata (as if she is the core of it), in fact if you see around the internet, everyone is talking mostly about what's up with Hinata and why the producers don't want us to see her full sketch? along with Sasuke.

I don't know if this is the intention of the producers (or Kishi's) but most of the attention arisen in this movie is focused in Hinata and Sasuke, all of this brings me to think that we'll see much more of her this time, (I'm glad with all of this attention that she is getting out of the entire fandom!) as I like to say, Hinata is now a main character!

On a side note, there is many things on the web, I read in tumblr that the voice actress of Hinata posted somewhere that she is "insanely" happy with her participation in the movie, I can't say that this is true though, do anyone know about this?
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Basically the management that is involved with the Last movie has hyped up Hinata and Sasuke. We atleast know what Sasuke looks like,but with Hinata we just saw her facing sideways.I don't wanna complain but I am happy that we atleast got to see her.
Why is Hinata the only one who's not revealed properly in the sketches?(properly meaning we didn't get to see her outfit or face properly)Don't you all feel something mysterious??Omg..I'm super excited.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:47 am

To Senjusana, that's exactly what I mean, there is too much mystery about Hinata in this movie, the best part is that it doesn't come just from the fans, it comes from the producers, I think this can't be just for nothing, I'm really expecting good things for her, in the end it could be something unexpected, but I'm happy that she is in the main cast of the movie.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:50 am

I think people need too pump the brakes a bit. Hinata has not been featured well in any of the movies and in the manga for that matter.

Nothing really tells me that she play a big role in this movie. IMHO the only reason why they have not release her full sketch is the people who release them do not want too spoil anything for the manga.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:54 am

you might be right, but I can't help it, after all, Naruto is ending soon and all of this has me uneasy. (all I got is to be positive)
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:58 pm

At racefan1992: Spoling some things in the manga ought to do something with Hinata's character development. According to me,for her character to be so important means that she's involved with Naruto either in a romance aspect or something else.But I still wonder what's that gotta do with revealing her look for the movie.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 am

It has nothing to do with revealing her look.

In particular, Hinata & Sasuke (because despite the fact that we can see his face, we still don't know his look either) are both extremely popular and aren't the main male character (goes to Naruto) or the main female character (goes to Sakura). That means their designs can be held just to make people more interested without needing to do a thing. That's marketing basics. The more people make theories and wish that they would come out, the more they're proving the reason it was a good idea to hold them. Other characters are discussed more by holding on to some of the more popular ones.

They're showing more stuff of Naruto & Sakura because they're the mains and popular in their own right allowing the hold off on Hinata & Sasuke while the rest of the marketing continues. Kakashi is currently the only one being held off that does actually appear to be a "spoiler" though.

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : horrible grammar error x_x)
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:38 pm

If it has nothing to do with her look,then why is her face in the poster turned sideways?Why is there an official tweet about the scarf pointing towards her??
I guess the shipper in me is getting too excited to see such stuffs happening.I guess I should just calm down and wait till the manga ends.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:23 am

^

I remember a flashback (or something of the other) that Hinata usually always faces away from Naruto. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but i hope can help me with this.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum