Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto is ending soon. Is this an advantage to Naruhina?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto is ending soon. Is this an advantage to Naruhina?

Post by chennyyeo on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:14 pm

We only have 4 chapters... Do u think this will be an advatage to naruhina?
chennyyeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto is ending soon. Is this an advantage to Naruhina?

Post by Irielo on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 pm

What is important, imo, is the way NaruHina was developed throughout the story. Most of us on this forum acknowledge NaruHina's development as a romantic one. There might be a short moment or just some panels to fix the pairings issues once for all. In other words, these issues do not need to be extended over several chapters although it would be appreciated...

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:28 pm

If NaruHina is made canon now,imo it would be natural and the much expected one due to the development between them.But the only concern for me is it would be rushed up given that there are only 4 more chapters.

senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:21 am

^What's your definition of rushed?

The reason I ask is because at a different message board I asked the following question: "What makes a decent NaruHina ending for you?" I feel it's expectations that can cause you to be disappointed. The answers the question received were interesting and actually made me feel good that most people are on the same page as I am when it comes to expectations.

I've been watching this fandom since 2007 though I started participating in it from 2008. Before I ever joined it (and nothing has changed my mind since then), I've felt that NaruHina is endgame but that it'll be made official at the very end of the series by either Naruto saying to Hinata that he'd like to go on a date OR that we'd just be shown them married, possibly with kids. Over the course of time, I've also included the possibility of a kiss between the two (chapters 572/573 in particular brought this one). However, I'm not expecting much and never had. It could even end up being just a glance with a particular smile or something and I'll be more than satisfied.

If Hinata had never confessed or Naruto had never thanked her or Naruto had never commented on his opinion of her and many other things that happened over the course of the series, then I could understand the idea of NaruHina being rushed. So, basically, to me, NaruHina can't be rushed at this point.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:50 pm

According to me..rushed means, when Naruto isn't able to tell is father about women as he still needs to learn about them (their feelings and stuff). But at the end of the manga i.e.,after his fight with Sasuke if he confesses his feelings to Hinata it would be rushed imo unless they show the time skip in the manga itself!(the way they are grown up in the Last).
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Ah, okay. :)

I wouldn't consider that rushed (if it happens) mainly because I would've hated NaruHina to become official by Naruto telling his father that he likes Hinata (which if Naruto had given Minato a straight answer is what would've happened--hey everyone, NaruHina is canon now as Kishimoto has finally answered the question of where does Naruto's heart go in a way that can't be denied by anyone). That would've been the worse way to make a pairing official. When NaruHina becomes official, Naruto & Hinata need to both be present in the panel and interacting with each other in some way.

I also think it would've been a bit disrespectful of Naruto to claim that he's got a relationship when he doesn't--and Kushina's words were about actually being in a relationship (and that's the reason why I've never believed in the idea of an open ending once chapter 505 was released), not just liking someone.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:50 am

Actually an advantage.. not an advantage... sigh... there has been a lot of amazing development for NaruHina and no one can deny it.. I don't know... if you've seen HSDK?? well I don't believe.. but I think maybe they'll do that?? like put an epilogue... who knows'?? only the author who's the one to have made the final episode.. 'cause well Kishi himself said that he already has the ending in his head...... mmmm... maybe it'll be a romantic ending... a serious ending.... a forceful ending??.. a comedic ending... who knows??NOT even one of us who is here.. only the author and the ones to serialize the series at all.. so yeah.. we can't influence or say this is an advantage to one thing or another.. only where there is actual development it could all go well or it all could go so wrong.. like the story ichigo 100% which to tell you the truth it had an amazing development between the main chars but in the end the main char went for a 2nd char.. you know the deal "for those who don't know them, those stories are ecchi so be aware", it's all in the author's power at the end.. But to tell you all the truth I would prefer a really good ending.. Naruto has been a very good long story so no one can deny that.. and nothing more to say for that I guess.. it would be awesome if NaruHina is the final ending but we just need to wait and see..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:26 am

I wouldn't really say the approaching ending is an advantage to NH. 50 more chapters or 2 wouldn't matter. Like others mentioned, NH can be confirmed in a single panel. I think the way NH has been set up is where the real advantage lies, the development NH has received has all but confirmed the relationship. What I will say is (and it's probably slightly off topic) I think the manga could do with a couple more chapters. I read somewhere it will end at 699 (hopefully the source was wrong but if not at least one more couldn't hurt man -_- my slight OCD is killing me thinking about it) so right now I think we're down to 2 more and I'm finding it really hard to see how Kishimoto will manage to finish everything off properly. For example Naruto and Sasuke's battle should end next chapter leaving us with one more and imo we still have to see:

1. Everyone waking up
2. Their reactions to being back and to the war finally being over.
3. What happens to Sasuke
4. conclusions for pairings (hopefully)
5. The steps forward now

There may be more but those were all I could think of off the bat and Imo I'm thinking he'll need more than 2 to cover everything nicely.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Mmmm actually I think the series will end in chapter 700 not 699 but that's just me... and maybe the final chapter (been 699 or 700 don't know) Kishi will go all out and put a total of 40 chapters or more?? who knows.. only a few more weeks to know.. so yeah...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:49 am

NS isn't to pleased about the new Naruto The Last artwork and about the films tagline being "The final story is a first love."
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 am

No, not the number of chapter remaining, but all the development it's had so far in the series. At this point I'm thinking that when Naruto and Hinata meet again, NH will be made unambiguously cannon.

Purkle200 wrote:NS isn't to pleased about the new Naruto The Last artwork and about the films tagline being "The final story is a first love."
Obviously.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 am

You know... that's what has me intrigued... why the first love?? If Naruto and Hinata are already cannon in the manga..(if it happens hoping for it), why put the last story is a first love... I mean if Naruto and Hinata are already cannon why put first love???.. I mean there are translations for the tagline which are

The last story... first love..
The last story... Beginning of love..
The last story... Love starts...

I mean why that title if Naruto and Hinata are already cannon I don't understand it...??? any ideas why?? If the title is like this then it means that Naruto and Hinata are not gonna be cannon in the manga or what....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:32 am

Because Naruto hasn't had a mutual romantic relationship ever and we're not going to see it in the manga either. All we're going to get is a moment that says that they're official and nothing much else. The movie can do the fluffy things such as flowers, dates, etc. that is associated with romance.

Oh, and 698 is in WSJ #49.
699 is in WSJ #50 (the last WSJ with a Naruto chapter).

The only reason for "700" is all chapters are 19 pages right now (instead of 17 pages) and we were told that they worked on 39 pages in 3 days (this is a few weeks ago). Most of us figure that the 39 pages were in reference to WSJ #50 and 19x2 = 38 making WSJ #50 contain 2 Naruto chapters instead of 1 (it also ties into the time most of us figure WSJ #50 was being made--just in case people are not aware, all magazines are made at least 3-4 weeks before you see them available to be purchased). However, no one knows what they're going to call that extra chapter. It could get a special name just like the RtN manga chapter was named "Road to Naruto" officially and not given a number.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:58 am

^Oh I see...thanks for clearing that up.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 am

Honestly, the main reason for which I thought and I still think NH is going to happen is... well... Hinata's purpose: Naruto.

I mean I know she has to become stronger and so but Hinata's main role, as we saw, is to stay by Naruto's side, encourage him and be there for him.

If NH was not going to happen then I don't think Hinata's character would have even be born. If NS was going to happen then all these NH moments would have been for nothing. I don't see Naruto coming at Hinata by the end of this manga like "I love you... as a friend". There's too much development already. Plus, we should also take in consideration SS's progress. I doubt Sakura will change her feelings for Sasuke overnight.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum