Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 am


Spoiler:
Hints


Naruto’s colour scheme consists of Yellow/Orange while Hinata’s consists of Blue/Purple. These colours are opposites on the colour wheel, hence showcasing how these two are opposites.

NaruHina parallels GokuChi, a pairing from DBZ, the show that has GREATLY inspired Kishimoto.

Hinata's name means something like "Towards the Sun" or "sunny place" And Naruto is commonly described as being like the sun, as he shines light into the darkness in people's hearts.

Even Madara, Obito, and Pain are able to see these to have more than just a platonic relationship. I guess that’s one of the other abilities of the Rennigan.

Take a look at how Madara refers to Hinata here.



Missus is an informal way to refer to someones wife. Now obviously Naruto and Hinata aren’t married (yet), but this was right after the hand-holding scene, so you get my drift.

Look at Obito’s expression to Hinata and Naruto’s interaction.



And don’t forget what pain said after he “killed” Hinata.




There's no reason for Naruto and Sakura to be lovers as they're perfectly fine as friends. Sakura already has a good portion of the spotlight, especially in a shonen manga. However, everytime Hinata gets the spotlight it has something to do with Naruto. NaruHina not happening would be severely neglecting Hinata and her theme.
If Kishimoto wanted NaruSaku he would have made Hinata's feelings fade, but he didn't.

If Kishimoto wanted NaruSaku, he would have probably made it canon by now, they're all alone without Sasuke, so why hasn't it happened?
The NARUTO manga is all about friendship. Kishimoto is not going to throw that away to pave way for a romantic relationship between Team7 and/or Sai. He's going to want to either leave them single or pair them up outside of the team.
Sakura knows about Hinata's feelings for Naruto, it wouldn't be very nice on her part to still chase after him.

Counter Arguments


Kushina told Naruto to get a girl like her and not a weird girl!

I will admit that Sakura is like a Kushina Zetsu, but do you really think Kushina was refering to her bad traits? Moreover, Naruto is no where near like is father in terms of personality.

For the record, Naruto doesn’t think Hinata is weird. Second of all, the sole reason Kushina says find someone like your mother was because she assumed he’d turn out like his father, but he turned out like her, loud, hot headed and impatient. While Minato is humble, calm, level-headed, and quite. So who does this sound like to you? Hyuuga Hinata.

NaruSaku doesn’t parralel MinaKushi for this one reason:

MinaKushi:Quite/Loud

NaruSaku:Loud/Loud

Therefore, if anything MinaKushi = NaruHina & SasuKarin/Saku

Now let’s compare NaruHina childhood to MinaKushi childhood.

Naruto/Kushina are hated by most of the students for being themselves, and they also boldly state to become Hokage. Naruto/Kushina, while they didn’t hate Hinata/Minato, they viewed them in a bad way, with Naruto thinking Hinata’s dark and Kushina thinking Minato’s a wimp. Naruto/Kushina didn’t pay much attention to Hinata/Minato, but they did watch them from afar. But Naruto/Kushina noticed them when they stepped in to protect them from harm.

MinaKushi also shows that you don’t need to spend every waking second with someone in order to love them, as shown in how Minato loved Kushina without knowing her well, and she returned his feelings. Same applies for NaruHina.

Naruto never gives up, its his nindo!

Naruto has never told Sakura he loved her, and it was never his goal to get together with Sakura. Naruto's goal is to be*acknowledged, to*become Hokage*and to bring*Sasuke back. Besides, why would he need to work to be acknowledged by Sakura when he is already acknowledged by Hinata? Let's look at Hinata's theme: "Believe in yourself." How would that theme fit if Naruto ends up never acknowledging Hinata and rejects her for Sakura, someone who rejected him throughout most of Part1? That's not fair.

Oh, and not to forget, Naruto's nindo is "never take back my words", not giving up. He has never mentioned he would get Sakura to love him in Part1, so I don't see what the problem is.

Naruto would get Sakura to acknowledge him by loving him!
Not necessarily. Sakura already acknowledges Naruto, she already knows about Kyuubi, she knows him probably better than most people. If the above is the case, then why hasn't NaruSaku happened yet? They already know each other well, you'd think they'd be canon by now but they're not. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Hinata was never there for naruto!


A)Neither was Sakura
B)She had a strict father who broke her self-esteem, what did you expect?
C) Anyways, Your argument is invalid because Naruto disagrees with you, and that’s all that matters.


Sai’s flashback AFTER the Pain arc shows Naruto still loves Sakura.


As you just said yourself, this was Sai thinking this and not Naruto, therefore it doesn’t matter. This flashback wasn’t placed here to show that Naruto still has feelings for Sakura, it was shown to show that Sai is starting to become more human and care about his team mates.




You keep using Sai's flashback as if it's at all credible. Just look at the source! Sai was an emotionally repressed ROOT member, who couldn't even tell the difference between a compliment and an insult. How is his observation of Naruto and Sakura any more accurate than say,.........Kiba's with Naruto and Hinata? Especially since he's known them for years, and he was there during the PoAL, the Sasuke retrival arc, and the failfession.

What about the date?

That date held no romantic context what so ever, Kishi said so himself.*

Hinata can be strong without Naruto! Wouldn't that show her character development?

If anyone were to ask me this, I'd applaud them for being a good debater, but it won't work on me. Hinata's source for inspiration? Naruto, Hinata's reason to grow? Naruto. Unlike Sakura's crush for Sasuke keeping her immature, Hinata's crush for Naruto did the opposite, made her mature, made her stronger. Yes, Hinata can become acknowledged by her clan and become strong, but it wouldn't resolve her feelings for Naruto. I already proved how Sakura's feelings for Sasuke had resolved, how Naruto's feelings for Sakura had resolved, but Hinata's - maybe being a minor character - feelings have yet to be resolved.

NejiHina/KibaHina aFTW!!1one!

Guess what?
Neji supports NaruHina:



Kiba supports NaruHina, he knows Hinata's feelings for Naruto:



That's not all, Sakura also has a clue on what is going on;



Neji, Kiba & Sakura all speak openly about Hinata's feelings for Naruto. Why would they do this if they were attracted to Naruto/Sakura?

Hinata shouldn't be a mere love interest!

Just because Hinata may be the main character's love interest doesn't mean that's all there is to her character. You're the one assuming it so.

*insert nonsense here about Naruto making Hinata weak here*

As someone loves NaruHina I'm profoundly insulted. You’re insulting Naruto as the main character; Naruto's role as a main character is to influence people and make them strong. Hinata is no exception.
Saying Naruto makes someone weak, especially when it comes to Hinata, is the most outrageous and laughable thing I have ever heard in the fandom.
Fact is, Naruto makes Hinata strong just like he influences every other character in the manga from Zabuza to Gaara to Tsunade, its his role as a main character.
I know I'm repeating myself, but if you're so moronic to think that Naruto makes someone weak then dear, you need to be spoon-fed.

Hinata's actually one of the very few characters that returns that and makes Naruto stronger.Previously, that was only seen in Iruka.





Naruto makes Hinata stronger, that was predictable. Hinata making Naruto stronger, however, was unexpected.

Hinata could never understand Naruto!

That is true and not true

Hinata's past is gravely underestimated; She had no loved ones until probably Team Eight, her mother is more likely than not dead, Neji as a branch member used her as an arguement for him to take over the Main Branch and constantly used her as the symbol of how unfair the situation was as she had the advantage even if she was weaker and the Main Branch knew this and therefore hated her for that, her father technically abandoning her.
Hinata's past deserves to be up there with Naruto's, Sasuke's and Gaara's and as someone who can relate to the jinchuuriki I can assure you of that with first hand experience myself.

However, if you want to specifically pull out the jinchuuriki card you may as well say Naruto will not end up with anybody unless you're arguing GaaNaru.

This is a shonen manga! The guys are supposed to get what they want and girls really don't matter!

Interesting that you mention this; its an oxymoron.

1.) Yes, Naruto is supposed to get what he wants, but its not specifically Sakura: Naruto wants love and to be loved, to be acknowledged. It doesn't matter on who's account. Really, it'd be better off for Naruto not to get something that he wanted*at the beginning of the manga*because, hey, the main character needs some character development too. And guess what? A lot of that was because of Hinata.

2.) Yes, this is a shonen manga, but this manga a specific target is achieving GOALS
Hinata's goal is to confess to Naruto and get acknowledgment from him.
First part is sort of done.
Second part isn't, as she wasn't there at the end of the Neji/Naruto battle.
Really, achieving goals triumphs over sexism here.

Naruto will surpass Jiriaya and get the girl he wants! NaruSaku = JirTsunade

Ever stop to think what it exactly is that they’re meant to surpass? Naruto is meant to surpass Jiriaya in bringing peace to the world, not getting laid. And another thing I notice is that NaruSaku always leave Dan out of this equation. Yes, Naruto is Jiriaya and yes Sakura is Tsundae, but then who’s Sasuke? Dan, that’s who.

Dan disappeared from the life of Tsunade (just like Sasuke and Sakura) and she didn’t just go and replace him with option #2, Jiriaya (Naruto). Now Jiriaya, after Dan’s death, continued to flirt with Tsunade from time to time, but he fully accepted the fact that he wouldn’t, shouldn’t and can’t replace Dan as Tsunade’s lover. Why? Because Tsunade truly loved him. Same goes for Naruto, who flirted but wasn’t serious about anything since he new Sasuke was who she loved, and who she would ever love.


Hinata does not have feelings for Naruto, it is only admiration!



Naruto still loves/likes Sakura!

No, he doesn't. Naruto knew and accepted that Sakura did not like him back in Part1 right before the the Sasuke Retrieval arc



Remember when Sasuke was hospitalized and when he woke up Sakura jumped to embrace him leaving Naruto pensive? I'm pretty sure that it was more or less that moment when Naruto gave up his feelings on Sakura before the time jump which is what? 2 or 3 years? That's a long time. I'm pretty sure he'd give up his feelings by then.

Naruto loves Sakura, not Hinata! Sakura is what's best for him!

Hinata is better at keeping it cool when Naruto does something dumb. And, she's also better at understanding him. Sakura is not what is best for him at the moment, because Naruto endured one of the deepest pains-- rejection.
Naruto was constantly being rejected by the villagers (and numerous times by Sakura) and Hinata was rejected by her father, her own flesh and blood. Perhaps once Sakura can understand and accept the fact that Naruto will never change in that aspect, then she could become a very likely competitor in the blonde's love life. But until that day, right now it seems that Hinata understands him better.

Hinata wouldn't be able to handle a relationship with Naruto! She's too shy!

Not so. The only reason Hinata is like that around Naruto is because she loves him. Now that she has confessed, most of that tension should be gone. And, if she were to develop a relationship with Naruto, I'm sure all of her nervousness would be gone-- a big leap for her character development.

People fail to see Hinata's character here; yes, Hinata is shy. However, she's not that shy. Whenever she did get close to Naruto, she's the one that has striked up the conversation. Part of NaruHina is Hinata overcoming that shyness and that "fate" (Neji was to represent this in the chuunin exam) of never achieving goals and that was represented by Neji's "caged bird" comparison.

Anyways, as of late Hinata is no longer the shy little girl she used to be, and is acting more and more like her sensei, Kurenai.

What about Yamato's speech in 249?

You must be tired of hearing this, so why keep bringing it up?

First of all, Yamato only knew them for what, two weeks? He doesn't know about Sasuke or Hinata.
At first glance, they seemed pretty obvious. But then these two came into the picture. Sasuke and Hinata are there for a reason-- they can't be treated like pieces of meat. Secondly, he never finished.
There was NO cut off 'L', NO logic behind his speech because of his absence during Part I, and no one knows what he was about to say. Only Kishimoto. And, you know what? If Kishimoto really wanted it to happen, he would have made him finish.*

Kishimoto ships NaruSaku! He put them on the same team, and now Sakura's starting to like Naruto back!

There is no proof that she has dropped her feelings for Sasuke, or Fallen for Naruto. No solid evidence, no hints, nothing. Naruto has a crush on Sakura. Sakura is in love with Sasuke. Hinata is in love with Naruto.
Nothing really changed much over the years. Also... if NaruSaku was canon, don't you think he would have left Hinata out?
Her character is almost entirely based on her feelings for Naruto. Her feelings for Naruto have carried on to Part II. Why? If Kishimoto kept them, they must have some sort of significance.

Kishimoto also stated that he found it hard to add romance. Developing a romantic relationship between the two main characters would be easy. Creating romance between two people who hardly see each other is hard.

Sakura recently confessed her feelings for Naruto!

Yes. And Naruto told her off. He could tell she was lying, and so could everyone else. Even the almighty Yamato, who so obviously supports NaruSaku. Kiba, Yamato, Kakashi, Lee... they all knew. So did I. And I have to admit, I lost a bit of respect for Sakura after that. But... at least she was doing it out of concern for Naruto. And notice it's not out of love.
She wanted him to forget about the promise he made to her, but he said that the Promise was irrelevant to why he was chasing Sasuke. And the way she 'confessed'... it was simply so insincere, that I found it funny.
How believable is, "I'm confessing now, so listen up!"? Sakura might as well have told Naruto that he was her second choice, which proves that we were right-- she was using him as a replacement for Sasuke. She also said, "I'm sorry, Naruto." She was crying, because she knew how much that must've hurt him.
She knew he deserved better than that, and realized the mistake she had made in lying. That was the least romantic confession in the history of manga.*

All Hinata did was confess, it doesn't mean he will automatically love her!

Guess what? It doesn't. You are half right, half wrong.

While it doesn't mean he will automatically love her, it does mean that he knows someone truly accepts him for everything he is. The dumb Jinchuuriki host to Kyuubi who everyone hates, and is really in love with him.
Someone who sees no flaws whatsoever in him. That is very important. Sakura's punches show that she feels Naruto needs to change, or grow up in some way. But Hinata could care less..... in fact, if she could have it her way, he could stay like that forever. So, no, it doesn't mean he's in love with her. But it raises the possibility of him learning*to love her back a great deal.

Naruto saves both Hinata and Sakura in chapter 558/9!

I beg to differ.

Hinata’s scene is different in that Naruto blocked an attack from harming her, and that panel was made for a reason. *hint, hint*



Anyways, Sakura isn’t the only one Naruto saves, he also saves Shizune and some Akimichi dude.



Also, while we don’t see anymore of the medics, we get a whole scene of Naruto and Hinata.




They're both able to read each others eyes, eh? Seems like these two are closer than you NS fans thought.

Naruto only holds Hinata’s hand to give her chakra!

Ok, where do I begin?

Oh I know, how about the fact that Naruto isn't a jerk? Naruto understands how weak emotions are and how much it hurts when those emotions are played around with.

Proof? No problem.



and take a look at this



"Naruto is enraged by Sakura's confession"
Sakura herself realizes her mistake of lying to him and knows how much that must have hurt him.



there's your proof.

This goes to show Naruto isn't one to play around with others' feelings, so what makes you think he would slowly grab Hinata's hand, hold it and thank her for always being by his side, if he didn't have some sort of romantic interest in her? He's not one to give Hinata false hope. He's not one to lead her on. He's not one to lie to himself about his feelings.

LoL, I guess NarutoXAlliance is now canon

This argument is SO stupid, all I’m going to say is: Look at previous argument.

He never does actually hold anyone’s hand anyways....

Shonen Jump released an interview with Kishimoto, where they asked him an attention-grabbing question:




by telling me that "at least one case will be requited" and how Kishimoto hopes its naruhina, I'm getting the hint its the only pairing that will happen. .




Finally, I’d like to say that Kishi originally intended Hinata to be Ramen guy’s daughter and work at Ichiraku Ramen and be Naruto’s love interest, but was turned into a ninja, however, her role didn’t change as Naruto’s lover.
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by NekoKimio on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 am

I LOVE THESE THINGS. There's no telling how many manifestos, counter-arguments, and things I've read, but this is definitely one of the better ones. +rep Good God, this is great.

Finally, I’d like to say that Kishi originally intended Hinata to be Ramen guy’s daughter and work at Ichiraku Ramen and be Naruto’s love interest, but was turned into a ninja, however, her role didn’t change as Naruto’s lover.

That made me internally squeal.

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by DerelictV on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 am

"Hinata's actually one of the very few characters that returns that and makes Naruto stronger." <---- yes YES YES.


Sweet Jesus, when I read things like this I literally stand up a few times while reading and just clap. LOL
avatar
DerelictV


Posts : 457
Gender : Female
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by CoolChels on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

All I can is great job!
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Yuri on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Nice one bro! I remember reading this one back in NB

_________________
Naruto and his waifu <3
avatar
Yuri


Posts : 798
Gender : Female
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Azuula on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

Very very very very long post, and yes all those things are completely true ^^ well done :)
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by TinaBeanz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:46 am

+rep

Job well done! I remember reading this on NB too.
avatar
TinaBeanz


Posts : 171
Gender : Female
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 am

So, does that mean you're from NB? What's your name there?
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by TinaBeanz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 am

^^^
I always lurked as a guest there, never became a member.
avatar
TinaBeanz


Posts : 171
Gender : Female
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:24 am

Well, not like it matters much anyways.....I've gotten a two year ban
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by TinaBeanz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:08 am

^^^
Yeah, I heard it was for a post you made, and also advertising this forum. That sucks, 2 years is a bit much and rediculous.

I think I read that post you made, that got you banned too. I saw a bunch of members bashing that mod, and I was like, uh-oh people are going to get in trouble.

But, I have to say, all that mod bashing made me laugh. Just because I know she defends NS like her life depends on it.
avatar
TinaBeanz


Posts : 171
Gender : Female
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am

That would be Chatte....
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by TinaBeanz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 am

^^^
yep.....
avatar
TinaBeanz


Posts : 171
Gender : Female
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by NekoKimio on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

Twin Steps wrote:That would be Chatte....

But she claims to be a big multi-shipper. I refuse to believe that.

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

Lies, all of it. She worships Sakura. Seriously, you can't say shit on NB without getting an infraction or ban. In fact, she ounce banned me, but then another, more LOGICAL mod unbanned me.
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by NekoKimio on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am

Twin Steps wrote:Lies, all of it. She worships Sakura. Seriously, you can't say shit on NB without getting an infraction or ban. In fact, she ounce banned me, but then another, more LOGICAL mod unbanned me.

I've noticed she does indeed WORSHIP her, and that's fine. But don't say you respect someone's opinion of Sakura and then do that kind of shit.

_________________
♥️김태연♥️
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 am

That was absolutely wonderful
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Mustang on Thu May 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Amazing work Twin Steps, I will give you a rep up on that one, love how the arguments were countered, I was hoping to find that interview because I have never seen the a reliable website about that particular question. the funny thing about that question it was from DB3 but is still relevant to this day, most other things from the DB are out dated due to new developments, but NaruHina seems to be moving quite nicely.

this long post of yours is simply the best, as AC/DC would put it, For those about to rock (we Salute you)

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 am

That was a nice read.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Icarus on Fri May 31, 2013 4:17 am

Goddamn man. How long did that take you? Anyways, 'twas a good read. ^.^
avatar
Icarus


Posts : 114
Gender : Male
Location : Lost in your eyes.

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

Crow. wrote:Goddamn man. How long did that take you? Anyways, 'twas a good read. ^.^

I didn't write it down all down at ounce, but I think it was down over the course of two weeks
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by ClassyLPS on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:28 am

This is so awesome.
And that GokuChi parallel is interesting, I've never thought of it till now.. ChiChi was a princess right? Daughter of the Ox-King? And you said Kishi meant for Hinata to be a princess. Also they both have the Hime haircut.. and they both liked with the oblivious orange wearing kid from the very beginning.. Mm-hmm.. Very interesting indeed..
avatar
ClassyLPS


Posts : 576
Location : California, it ain't that sunny..

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by kagome1991 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:This is so awesome.
And that GokuChi parallel is interesting, I've never thought of it till now.. ChiChi was a princess right? Daughter of the Ox-King? And you said Kishi meant for Hinata to be a princess. Also they both have the Hime haircut.. and they both liked with the oblivious orange wearing kid from the very beginning.. Mm-hmm.. Very interesting indeed..

I know right. Seems like some kind of freaky coincidence or something to me.
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am

kagome1991 wrote:
ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:This is so awesome.
And that GokuChi parallel is interesting, I've never thought of it till now.. ChiChi was a princess right? Daughter of the Ox-King? And you said Kishi meant for Hinata to be a princess. Also they both have the Hime haircut.. and they both liked with the oblivious orange wearing kid from the very beginning.. Mm-hmm.. Very interesting indeed..

I know right. Seems like some kind of freaky coincidence or something to me.

I highly doubt it was a coincidence
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Zori on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I remember this thread, and its as good like always. Good Twin
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposting an old Thread of mine from NB.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum