Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata didn't meet Minato

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata didn't meet Minato

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 am

After the war I was hopping that Hinata and Minato met but they didn't :'(
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata didn't meet Minato

Post by MichelleHyuga on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:38 am

Ouuuu, you're right u_u ... I didn't notice that... I guess I was too excited for the last chapter... I wanted Minato would meet Hinata, but I think now that's impossible... We just have to wait to see what will happen when Naruto and Hinata see each other again... I hope something nice happens... OMG; Kishimoto, please don't troll us! x'D
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:22 pm

I hope he doesn't troll us that would be very sad but the chapter sure was emotional especially when he was speaking to his dad
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Hinata didn't need to meet Minato, Kishi did the right thing here, Minato needed to know that his son is going to be just fine, Naruto merely confirmed it, even though Minato didn't meet all of Naruto's friends and Hinata I don't think it was a bad thing. it would have been nice, but I kind of knew that Minato wasn't going to get the chance to meet with Hinata.

when it comes to NaruHina, Kishimoto has never trolled that pairing, when he writes the moments those two share, there is a sense that he takes those moments seriously, so I think the next NaruHina moment is going to be a particularly emotional and well written.

personally I think everything will tie together really nicely. just give it a couple of chapters, well that's the feeling I get.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:02 am

I felt kinda bad that Minato never got to meet Hinata.But that's ok.He would always watch over his son.And I'm pretty sure that he would be proud of his son for choosing a girl like Hinata(if he accepts her confession).

I just hope for a grand reunion between Naruto and Hinata after IT is dispelled.Since when Naruto was almost dying,Hinata wanted to be beside him but tripped and fell down due to low chakra.Also when IT was activated,Naruto sensed Hinata and wanted to save her but was stopped by Sasuke.So after all this..the reunion is expected to be awesome.
Kishi make sure its great as any other NH moment.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:04 am

I think the reunion is going to be perfect, it will push NH to canonisation, I cannot wait for the butthurt that will be over 9000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:29 am

I was hoping for the same thing, but can understand. I think the next moment too may canonize everything. Every little bit, seems like Kishi is dropping hints, stronger moments or interactions each time. I can't wait. :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum