Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata's Life after the War, no Neji. Naruto to take his place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata's Life after the War, no Neji. Naruto to take his place?

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Neji supported Hinata and her admiration [Possibly love as well] to Naruto. And how no matter where in the manga Hinata either was with Team 8 or with Neji training. So I was trying to imagine how Hinata will be. Like is she going to become the new heiress of the Hyuuga Clan when this is over? Will Naruto be that person to be around Hinata like Neji? I'm not saying for Naruto to replace Neji but Neji was a BIG part of Hinata's life & Naruto's. Will Naruto confront Hinata during this war after getting out the tree to have some sort of canon moment happen, or have it after when they are back in Konoha with the loss of Neji, or for the funeral of many who perished. I don't know. If Neji stays dead, I think that subject will definitely come back.

What do you guys think? On how this will effect Hinata after thew war even Naruto.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's Life after the War, no Neji. Naruto to take his place?

Post by jayhlin on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:07 pm

I can definitely see a moment of Naruto looking specifically for Hinata, making sure she's okay. Telling her how he heard her call out to him.

And do you mean just as a training partner? I don't really see that, no, she has a lot of other options, Hanabi, other Hyuga members, the rest of Team 8..so not specifically Naruto, no, but hey who knows what could happen, thats the magic of Kishi.

Sorry for any typos or anything, it's like 3am and im just fighting sleep haha :P

jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:44 pm

As a training partner? Noah not really, just someone to be there with her [Not alllllll the time] since all she will have is Hanabi, & her clan and I remember that Naruto said that he would change the Hyuuga clan forever. And I still think that rings true.

And I do feel Naruto & Hinata will have a sentimental moment in this war, and Sasuke & Sakura will as well!

ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:15 am

Well as Hinata had put it, she will go forward even if it means taking one step at a time, she will do doing what she feels is right and do her best to honour the memory of her cousin. Naruto also needs to do that as well, since Neji was a big part in their lives.

as for what Naruto can do for Hinata, it is basically the same as what Hinata can do for Naruto, give one another the love they both need in their lives, personally I hope Neji stays dead, it isn't nice to say it, but I feel that his character came full circle when he died. to bring him back to life would waste his character development, and waste his sacrifice which helped his character peek at the right time, the only way Neji really dies is if everyone forgets him, no Naruto and Hinata will remember Neji, because their bond is tied with Neji's character development.

there will be a beautiful moment between Naruto and Hinata, I can sense it coming, it is only a matter of time before everyone get's released from the cacoons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:54 am

I think he will support her emotionally and be there for her. Also, I could imagine him being her training partner but of course not often
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:39 am

I think Naruto would help Hinata train (not all the time of course).

I agree with everyone else, Neji will never die because peole will keep his memory alive within themselves, especially Naruto and Hinata.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:17 am

What I really think is that you are asking the wrong question...or dunno but to answer this... is No IMO 'cause Neji was a sibling for Hinata.. a brother not a lover... that Naruto "returned" to Hinata.. remember?? if it wasn't for Naruto then Neji would never have opened his eyes and would still hate Hinata.. Naruto was Hinata's focus of admiration in early childhood.. then Naruto became Hinata's role model.. and she had a crush on Naruto.. then she fell in love with Naruto.. so Naruto was her inspiration and became her love interest, and remember Naruto too kind of had some feelings for Hinata in early childhood too (chunnin exams anyone?), but we all know the deal with Naruto and his growth.. well Neji.. yes he was a major supporter for Hinata's relationship with Naruto... dunno why in Lee(Gaiden youth or something like that.. can't remember title) they put like Neji dissapproves of NaruHina :P oh well the funny moments I guess.... and well after the war I do think that Naruto and Hinata will have their own love story as it has been until now.. not replacing someone else.. 'cause if you're asking this.. then I feel like you are saying "Then Hinata's the ``second plate┬┤┬┤ for Naruto 'cause he couldn't have Sakura?? and that Neji was more than her brother for Hinata??" (sorry for the words) I don't think so... but oh well that's my opinion and answer to this question.. ^_^

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some misspelling)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 am

Naruto promised to change the Hyuga Clan. I wanna see how will be that. About your question, I think Hinata will miss Neji so hardly, everyday, 'cause he's her "brother", but he always will be alive in her heart, and in Naruto's. ]I agree with you, no one will replace Neji, what happen between Naruto and Hinata, imho, is "apart point" (Actually, I dunno how it says in english XD).
Naruto always have been a very important part of Hinata's life and I think that every second he become more important for her, and the same Hinata for Naruto.
I hope they meet soon, when Hinata's free of IT (Infinite Tsukuyomi) and, as you, I too want a canon moment! hahaha Well, I just can't wait for the next chapter!
^-^
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:04 am

No, Naruto will not replace Neji. They aren't remotely similar in their roles in Hinata's life.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 am

What about Neji's funeral? I can imagine Hinata crying then naruto comforting her by hugging her so cute! <3
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:30 am

Well since Neji had a major impact on both Naruto's and Hinata's life, I think after the funeral those two will linger in front of the grave of Neji and think back together about the impact that Neji had on their lives, then afterwards they will make a promise to Neji, that they will remain together and help change the Hyuuga clan together, then they will say, please watch us Neji as we make the Leaf and the Hyuuga better.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:36 am

Nobody can replace Neji in Hinata's life.He was her brother,a training partner,a mentor and so much more.He loved Hinata and wished for her happiness the most.Its all thanks to Naruto for that.

Till the Chuunin exams Neji never liked Hinata and thought she was unfit to become a Ninja.But because of Naruto,his views about her changed.

Hinata will definitely feel incomplete without Neji in her life as he was also one of the person to support and encourage her to love Naruto.

Last edited by senjusana on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum