Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Rest in peace Robbin Willams...!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rest in peace Robbin Willams...!

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:06 am

so sad... I just hope he went to the great Lord... I just hope it R:I:P Robbin Williams a big one from the comedy I'll seriously miss him..  so anyone else??  
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: Rest in peace Robbin Willams...!

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 am

Very sad and shocking indeed. RIP Robbin Williams.

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:55 pm

I just wish people would pay more attention to depression and start treating it like it's a real disease instead of someone people dramatic about being sad.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Sigh.. sadly no one cares much about that but to tell you the truth eromreven even myself am a easily depressive person, but if you want to get out of it, you need to suffer and cry a lot and get a stronger mentality, I'm telling you 'cause well I'm one of those , not get the easy way, like drugs or those things
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Depression is something already "treated", but often through pills... The thing is that everyone is different and reacts differently to a depression, so one treatment working on someone will not automatically work on someone else... What I've seen and experienced from it, is the one getting into it has also the key to get out of it...

Anyway, one can have all the material comfort needed but suffers emotionally and mentally. One can be suffering materially but keeps on being happy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 am

RIP Robbin Williams. Definitely one of the most shocking I've ever heard.
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 am

@Irielo actually what you say it's indeed true for each depressive person is different that's why I said you need to get stronger mentally even if the whole world goes against you... 'cause the mind is where the depression comes from and from not having a healthy life too but more from the mind.. and as I said it's totally and insanely hard to recover from depression..but oneself can recover from it with a lot of perseverance and trying to feel at peace with oneself

@Azuula as I said a very big one of the comedy has gone to rest and I seriously hope he went to the great Lord (GOD).. ^_^
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Didn't know we had a Robin Williams thread! I have to say I grew up with this man on the big screen... It shocked me ALOT but it shows you never know what other people are going through and prayers & thoughts are with him and his family at this time. My favorite movies with him in it was Hook & Jumanji & Patch Adams, so many more I can't think of at the moment but hes was amazing and forever be in my heart.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum