Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Should we consider ourselves winners?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we consider ourselves winners?

Post by endame on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:53 am

I was just thinking about this, let's consider the fact that the series is near its ending, I think there's just not enough time to develop a relationship like NS from the point it is now, the only relationship development in my point of view is NH and at this point in the manga it seems like it's the final battle ie there's no time for other things. It's already a victory or should we keep waiting something else?

Hope to read your opinions in that regard.
endame

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we consider ourselves winners?

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Still can't spray the bubbly drink of victory and run around with the trophy until something BIG comes from Narutos side. 633 and 677 (i think) show something from his side.

But the next moment has too come from Naruto and Naruto only.

And Kishi/his editors has set up a NH moment. So how he/his editors go about it is a big question mark but a moment has been set up.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm a multishipper. I've already won. Losers. Bahahaha. just kidding i love you guys.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:39 am

racefan1992 wrote:But the next moment has too come from Naruto and Naruto only.

And Kishi/his editors has set up a NH moment. So how he/his editors go about it is a big question mark but a moment has been set up.

I completely agree, I myself have said that (in other thread) but let's put it this way, is there any threat to fear? or should we feel confident enough to just wait for the big moment? I have read many post and I myself feel that it's almost all said and done.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

My friend in a work of fiction the author really is the only one that can say. So you should never 'jump the gun' before there is concrete proof to warrant celebration. While I agree with your points about there being little to no time to salvage the NS pairing, it is certainly not impossible.

An example:

It can continue along as it's going, Naruto and Sasuke win and there is a nice celebration panel with a small NH scene thrown in even, sweet! Then all of a sudden the next chapter is a time skip to end the series and we see one of Naruto's children with pink hair (Heaven forbid)

Even though it would go against all the previous development, just like that NS can become a reality without affecting the story in anyway if you see what i'm saying.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:58 pm

^agree with you there, this is after all ultimately Kishimoto's story so he can do whatever he pleases, in fact Naruto can end up with any girl, if Kishi really wanted to be a real bastard, he could end up having NaruIno, which I seriously doubt, since Kishi knows better than that. it still is really between NaruHina and NaruSaku. if NS does somehow occur, I would naturally be disappointed, but in the end I would accept it, because that was Kishi's choice.

the biggest hint we have had from Naruto's end was chapter 677, when he was going to leap out of Sasunoo and try to save Hinata. even though SasuSaku and NaruHina are in a really strong position, other pairings can still happen between those two, so I wouldn't say victory yet.

SasuSaku still needs some work, but NaruHina is looking pretty strong at the moment, just needs one more push from Naruto to canonise this pairing

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Yeah Mustang I think the reason for Team 7 to be like they are [besides nostalgia] Is for Sakura & Sasuke to have their closure, and hopefully Sakura's understanding of things she doesn't know about yet with Sasuke. I think in fact that will make Sakura feel that she has to help Sasuke through this rough part of his life and have Sasuke [if not yet from Sasuke catching her still showing care] to make her remember why she has fallen for the real him before he left Konoha. Not that shes ever stopped of course. Cause lets face it, Sasuke is meant to turn good, unless Kishi is making a Part 3 for a reason and he stays bad.

Besides why foreshadow Hinata's determination and confidence to be with Naruto after this war many times and Sakura being in love with Sasuke still many times just to have Naruto end up with Sakura? The foreshadowing would have been a waste imo. As much as NS likes bring up the assumptions of 3 people and Kushina's rant to Naruto before she died, its not as much compared to what Kishi made these characters experience with the characters own story. Its not a copy of someone elses generation its their own.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 am

If NaruHina becomes official, I don't think I would consider myself as winner. The only winners would be the story and NaruHina. That's maybe because when I've started to really like the pairing, I did not even know about these pairing wars...

So NaruHina happening would mean a victory for the characters themselves, which is something I would really enjoy. Thus, an eventual NH "victory" over NS would not necessarily come first but would put a smile on my face (mainly because of the insults and bashings...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:18 am

Yeah I see what you mean, I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly of shipping wars, they aren't much fun. one of the reasons why I moved away from a site a while ago, there is no point arguing with NS about same old crap.

I think it would be amazing for NH in many respects to have that canonisation, as you have pointed out Irielo it would be a great win for the characters and the story, maybe because of the amazing development that the two characters shared with one another, the way they helped one another overcome the odds, if Naruto and Hinata end up together, it would be a very happy ending for all involved.

Naruto and Hinata are certainly soul mates, so a canonisation at the far end of the story wouldn't be unrealistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:19 am

Irielo wrote:If NaruHina becomes official, I don't think I would consider myself as winner. The only winners would be the story and NaruHina. That's maybe because when I've started to really like the pairing, I did not even know about these pairing wars...

So NaruHina happening would mean a victory for the characters themselves, which is something I would really enjoy. Thus, an eventual NH "victory" over NS would not necessarily come first but would put a smile on my face (mainly because of the insults and bashings...).

Yep the characters win.

Naruto gets with someone who loves him for who he is what he stands for as a person and is willing too do anything for him.
Hinata gets with someone who changed her and shown her the right path.

I could continue but i think the idea is pretty easy too see.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:48 am

I hope you guys don't think I write here because I like to be a competitive warrior in the shipping regard, I just feel that there is too much development for NH and wanted to check out how had felt the other members of this forum about it.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 am

winners winners not yet.. we need to wait for the final development of our favorite pairing NaruHina... but it takes too damn long!! D=
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum