Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

<a class=

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:29 am

Let's be consistent guys, right? If Kishimoto's participation in The Last is the same as in the RtN movie, then it can't be considered as canon. How much time people (here on this forum) said that movies like RtN do not count?

And now, because there might be some NaruHina's moments in the upcoming movie, it should be all of a sudden canon?!?

I would consider it as canon only if Kishimoto wrote the whole scenario and directed the movie from A to Z (with the help of a movie team of course). However, what would make me really happy, would be to see NaruHina confirmed in the manga first (as Kishimoto's participation in that movie seems to be as much as the RtN one). Then, any moments which could happen in the movie between Naruto and Hinata would be like a "bonus".

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:32 am

^

Agree with everything.

Far as i see it, NH needs the manga in order for it too be canon. If nothing happenes next chapter (or the chapters after that) and the movie deals with pairings then well i'll Kishi/editors/both "scared" too not deal with it in the manga.

I"m NOT calling Kishi/editors/both "scared" for writing the whole thing, they would be "scared" for not dealing with the issue of pairings when the chance was given.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:37 am

mmmm True Irielo... and well yes Kishi in RTN did draw the family scenes in the movie "if  I remember right".... maybe the NaruHina moments were drawn by Kishi himself???(if there are in the movie) so what would your opinion be then?? 'cause well remember Kishi did draw Hinata's dream... and it was kind of a little romantic scene..(obviously it was only Hinata's dream but who knows maybe Kishi was practicing for the final NaruHina scene???)
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 am

racefan1992 wrote:I"m NOT calling Kishi/editors/both "scared" for writing the whole thing, they would be "scared" for not dealing with the issue of pairings when the chance was given.

Well, in case the pairings would not be dealt with, I would start to think so.

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmm True Irielo... and well yes Kishi in RTN did draw the family scenes in the movie "if  I remember right".... maybe the NaruHina moments were drawn by Kishi himself???(if there are in the movie) so what would your opinion be then?? 'cause well remember Kishi did draw Hinata's dream... and it was kind of a little romantic scene..(obviously it was only Hinata's dream but who knows maybe Kishi was practicing for the final NaruHina scene???)

Kishimoto drew Hinata's dream in the manga. What disturbs me really is that there were some statements here (especially in the anti-NS threads) which denied RtN as a canon thing. As for me, I still do not consider it as canon and in case Kishimoto's participation would be the same for The Last, I would not consider it as canon (considering that RtN movie is often seen as so-called pro NS thing).
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by endame on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Did you guys read the news? it seems like the plot in the movie will be about Hanabi getting kidnapped while the moon crisis? maybe Kaguya is trying to come back and in order to do so she needs a Hyuuga? this would be an awesome opportunity to know more about her and her other son Hamura!!
avatar
endame


Posts : 209
Gender : Male
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Rivaille on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:57 pm

hanabi XD

perfect.
avatar
Rivaille


Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Azuula on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm

endame wrote:Did you guys read the news? it seems like the plot in the movie will be about Hanabi getting kidnapped while the moon crisis? maybe Kaguya is trying to come back and in order to do so she needs a Hyuuga? this would be an awesome opportunity to know more about her and her other son Hamura!!

Wow... PERFECT.
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:10 am

endame wrote:Did you guys read the news? it seems like the plot in the movie will be about Hanabi getting kidnapped while the moon crisis? maybe Kaguya is trying to come back and in order to do so she needs a Hyuuga? this would be an awesome opportunity to know more about her and her other son Hamura!!

interesting

it says it is teased that he is linked to the original manga
and i came to three conclusions
1) he is either hamura himself ( with shorter hair)
2)he is one of the children of hamura
3) he is someone who wants to bring back hamura and not kaguya.

look at the back of his outfit and you will see the symbol which is related to hamura

so it is proven that hinata would be one of the main characters in the movie

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 am

SOOOO NOW WE KNOW THE REASON why Naruto and Hinata look so serious and sad... they want to recover their family member D= i don't know why but i could kind of seen this coming =D
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:48 am

So for Hanabi, it could mean that she has something special that helps with a plan, the enemy wouldn't kidnap her for no reason, so that could mean that there is something that she has, something that Hinata and Naruto need to protect, and since Hinata will play a main role in this movie, we could end up seeing her teaming up with Naruto in this movie, i have been waiting for some NaruHina combos, lol. No seriously we could end up seeing those two work as a team in this movie since there is some those two need to protect.

rather interesting that Hinata will play a big role in this movie, i think she has a few major roles to play, one of them is that she will play the role that i mentioned above, to save her sister, the second is to kick some serious ass in the movie and third she will possibly play the role of Naruto's love interest in this movie.

but i would like to see something in the manga first, I am calling that something will happen in chapter 699 for NaruHina, and since i cannot partake in the contest thing, i will still like to call it there, since it will be the last chapter and that will be when things finally get settled.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 am

OK I see it like this but they are only my speculations... I kind of am making my theories with the new information I get....



Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Shikamaru, Sai are fighting enemies fiercely then appears the final boss and Hinata follows him, Naruto gets worried but continues fighting, then Naruto, Shikamaru, Sai, Sakura get swarmed by more enemies(white zetsus "don't know why but call it a hunch"), after this Naruto goes to help Hinata fighting the last enemy and takes out the red scarf and puts it on and says to himself the quote "I have something I have to tell you... wait for me" and goes to help Hinata while leaving the others behind... while this happens Sakura looks as Naruto goes away, she looks kind of sad knowing Naruto is in love with Hinata then while she is looking Sakura is nearly killed and then Sasuke appears and saves Sakura and says his quote and then we get Naruto and Hinata full fight on..
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by endame on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:17 am

Since Hinata and Naruto are going to be the main focus in this movie, now I'm really expecting her fighting together with Naruto, I want to see how much has improved Hinata beside Naruto, Naruhina combos coming! hell yeah!
avatar
endame


Posts : 209
Gender : Male
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 am

something has been bothering me tho
why isn't hinata's sketch out i mean everybody else own is out then coloured
why do we have the opposite here.
also why is hinata's outfit kinda similar to sakura's design. don't get me wrong it looks good but ??

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Innocent Dragon on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:17 pm

I was very happy to know,
that Naruto and Hinata in the movie sound track cover they show

Here is something though,
That will be probably be seen in the movie, just read on below...

The plot somewhat shown,
A mysterious character villain, unknown.
From behind the curtains,
Hanabi returns.

Remember that "The Last"
Is a time skip...
Adults from teens they became,
And Hanabi becomes a teen?
Will she inherit Hinata's look?
Will Hanabi Hyuga be lovely the same?

The above thought ran my mind,
Hanabi's sketch will be revealed in time.
Just wondering what she will look,
As she was just a girl in the manga book.
avatar
Innocent Dragon


Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:34 pm

lily567 wrote:something has been bothering me tho
why isn't hinata's sketch out  i mean everybody else own is out then coloured

So, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kankuro, Akamaru, Hanabi, and whoever else will probably be in the movie (as there are a lot of other characters without sketches--three of those don't even have a hint of a design out yet) without any sketches at all don't count?

Unless some news came by that I've missed, I don't recall colors provided for Ino, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, or Temari either.

We've got plenty of information--earlier than I would've expected too by a couple of weeks. Be a bit more patient.

lily567 wrote:also why is hinata's outfit kinda similar to sakura's design. don't get me wrong it looks good  but ??

I still don't understand this claim. A belt that Sasuke (check out his full design if you haven't seen it), Tenten, Sakura, & Hinata all wear is not being similar. Both girls having no sleeve tops & shorts is not similar--particularly when one wears gloves/elbow guards/knee guards/sandles while the other wears over-the-knee-stockings/boots. RtN Hinata wore similar shorts. Tenten, Temari, & Sakura all have the "Kushina hair part."

Shikamaru & Lee's outfits are much more similar than Sakura & Hinata, especially once colors are put into it (along with the designs on Sakura's & Hinata's tops being different--along with their shorts being different). The only difference between Shikamaru & Lee is basically where a pouch is worn and Shikamaru wears the standard "navy blue" while Lee is all green.

I might even be forgetting some obvious "similarities" between characters if I really wanted to analyze outfits by looking at all of them (instead of going by memory of what I remember being similar)--though I do remember that Naruto & Gaara's outfits are similar too based on the same standard of making Sakura & Hinata similar.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
lily567 wrote:something has been bothering me tho
why isn't hinata's sketch out  i mean everybody else own is out then coloured

So, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kankuro, Akamaru, Hanabi, and whoever else will probably be in the movie (as there are a lot of other characters without sketches--three of those don't even have a hint of a design out yet) without any sketches at all don't count?

Unless some news came by that I've missed, I don't recall colors provided for Ino, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, or Temari either.

We've got plenty of information--earlier than I would've expected too by a couple of weeks. Be a bit more patient.

lily567 wrote:also why is hinata's outfit kinda similar to sakura's design. don't get me wrong it looks good  but ??

I still don't understand this claim. A belt that Sasuke (check out his full design if you haven't seen it), Tenten, Sakura, & Hinata all wear is not being similar. Both girls having no sleeve tops & shorts is not similar--particularly when one wears gloves/elbow guards/knee guards/sandles while the other wears over-the-knee-stockings/boots. RtN Hinata wore similar shorts. Tenten, Temari, & Sakura all have the "Kushina hair part."

Shikamaru & Lee's outfits are much more similar than Sakura & Hinata, especially once colors are put into it (along with the designs on Sakura's & Hinata's tops being different--along with their shorts being different). The only difference between Shikamaru & Lee is basically where a pouch is worn and Shikamaru wears the standard "navy blue" while Lee is all green.

I might even be forgetting some obvious "similarities" between characters if I really wanted to analyze outfits by looking at all of them (instead of going by memory of what I remember being similar)--though I do remember that Naruto & Gaara's outfits are similar too based on the same standard of making Sakura & Hinata similar.

of course they count but i was specifically talking about hinata and why everyone's sketches are being revealed and not hers. what i meant was that i expected to see the design first, colour later.

ino kiba and shino just came out so it will be a lil while before they are coloured but i am not to sure about temari and gaara not coloured.

in bold you mean in the upcoming movie or the rtn? ( a lil confused)


in terms of the design between sakura and hinata, well now tht i look at it i see what you mean.
i wonder if it is ino who took hinata shopping or hinata just took the initiative? hmmm.....

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Again, everyone's sketches have not been revealed. The currently obviously skipped characters besides Hinata are Akamaru (Team 8), Kurenai & child (Team 8), Kankuro (Sand Siblings), Sasuke (Team 7), Kakashi (Team 7), & Yamato (Team 7). There are other characters depending on what will come out that will be revealed later, including Hanabi and most likely Hiashi as well. While Akamaru might be easily explained (probably didn't change much), the rest were skipped. Three of them are easily explained: they're popular characters and they're promoting the movie (noticed that there are key-chains now). While some people are level-headed consumers (and will only buy when seeing exactly what they want), there are quite a few who will keep buying but will stop once all the characters they care about are revealed. It doesn't make sense to reveal all popular characters to start. These marketing tactics are done all the time when promotions are going on.

As for Tenten, Temari, and Sakura, their bangs are styled the same way for The Last--and it's the same bang style that Kushina has. The main things that make their bangs different from each other are the length of their hair and I think some went toward the left while others went to the right.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh yeah, we can see what the marketers are doing, it isn't all that hard to see it, I would love to see what designs they have as well as more of the plot in the movie.

might be jumping the gun a little, but i get the feeling that NaruHina will be a really nice sub-plot in the movie, but since we still don't know the full details of the movie i will just leave it as a guess to what I think is going to happen, plus i want to see something special between Naruto and Hinata when they reunite, which will certainly happen soon, (well i hope so.)

but for now, i think I will just wait and see what the designs will be, some might end up showing in the last minute, which tends to be the case at time.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Dianahinkle on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Innocent Dragon wrote:I was very happy to know,
that Naruto and Hinata in the movie sound track cover they show

Here is something though,
That will be probably be seen in the movie, just read on below...

The plot somewhat shown,
A mysterious character villain, unknown.
From behind the curtains,
Hanabi returns.

Remember that "The Last"
Is a time skip...
Adults from teens they became,
And Hanabi becomes a teen?
    Will she inherit Hinata's look?
Will Hanabi Hyuga be lovely the same?

The above thought ran my mind,
Hanabi's sketch will be revealed in time.
Just wondering what she will look,
As she was just a girl in the manga book.
     

I'm curious on what design Hanabi will have also. We saw those sketches from the rock lee manga waaay back when... Maybe they'll use those?

What does everybody think of Hobosuke?
avatar
Dianahinkle


Posts : 113
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:54 pm

The other thing is, with Hanabi in danger, Hinata will feel like it is her duty to save and protect her younger sister, that is pretty much what older siblings tend to do, so it would be right for Hinata to play that main role in the new movie, as longs as she kicks some serious butt as well as show just how far she has come since the start of the story, even if this is outside the manga, it would be nice to see what she had learned during the timeskip.

We might end up seeing an angry Hinata, or a Hinata that will again put it all on the line for the one she loves, I don't doubt for a moment that this movie will be NaruHina will play a part, something is telling me that (and not it isn't the voices in my head)

We could end up seeing Naruto trying to make Hinata feel better by making a promise to save her sister, i get the feeling that those two will interact a lot in the movie, even go to Neji's grave and make the resolve to make sure another Hyuuga doesn't die on them.

My bet is Naruto will end up with Hinata by the end of the movie, (even with it being a movie) that would be something to ummmmm..................... oh nevermind, it isn't like this movie is canon or anything.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by senjusana on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Now I get why Hinata was really sad and depressed in the movie posters.Its because her sister is kidnapped!(NS thought that Naruto had rejected Hinata's confession. LOL!)

I'm really looking forward to see Hinata doing a LOT in the movie as we all know she would even die to protect her loved ones.

Also waiting for Hinata's sketch.The new villain's design looks badass.
avatar
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:37 am

I like Sasuke's look a lot. It's such an improvement over his Part 2 outfits. I'm actually not embarrassed to reblog artwork featuring him in his "The Last" look as we've seen it so far. I never did like reblogging artwork with him in his Part 2 outfits (**cheered the end of his Orochimaru-inspired belt/skirt in 697**).
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by endame on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:32 am

To mustang I was sure that this movie is canon since when the first teaser came out because it says "the movie that connects to the next generation, to go beyond the original work" and kishi himself is in charge of the story line and characters design (or so says every site that talk about this movie)

On top of that everyone admits that this movie is a time skip meaning that it's like a final chapter "the last"

After all this is what I think but maybe I just got it wrong but you know that there are too many questions that will not be dealt in the manga since there are just two chapters left, that's the reason I want to think this movie will be canon.

Edit: Do you guys remember the castle in the Kaguya dimensions? maybe, just maybe that mysterious man is coming from there.
avatar
endame


Posts : 209
Gender : Male
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:23 am

I have the feeling the movie will be something that you can consider canon or not at your leisure--unless Kishimoto specifically ends up saying otherwise. However, I don't expect him to be answering questions until after the manga is already over.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Dianahinkle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:18 pm

So I already posted this on my shameless plug I mean tumblr page.

Do any of you think we might get to finally find out what the heck happened to Hinata and Hanabi's mom? Why hasn't she shown up more? Is she dead? Did she leave? Is she a Hyuga? In the only picture we have of her, her eye's are closed. Plus it's the anime so its not truly canon. Just some thoughts I'm curious on what everyone else's.
avatar
Dianahinkle


Posts : 113
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum