Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

<a class=

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:46 am

Not sure if it is an official picture or if it is a fanart, it isn't Kishi's style to spoil things like that, and if he does, he must have a very good reason for doing something like that.

If the comment was directed at Hinata, then I will be sitting back, enjoying the reaction, since it will all but confirm NaruHina. but for now, i will just sit back and wait to see what happens, there is no point getting overexcited before anything even occurs.

So for now, i will say that this picture isn't proving anything at the moment, since anyone can make something look like that, that is what photoshop editing is for and a pretty good picture if i must say so. but if it is real, then we have an interesting development here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:20 am

It's fake.

Spoiler:

Source: https://twitter.com/naruto_movie/status/523020725817315328
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am

The line is very old news at this point and yes some are theorizing that Naruto is speaking to Hinata concerning it (though that could turn out to be incorrect as we don't know the context behind the line). That's been discussed in this thread earlier.

As for the image, it's not really fake, but it should be explained.

The advanced tickets are transparent on the names (Naruto, Sasuke, & Kakashi). The Japanese fans have been having a blast putting the transparent names over official artwork and then taking pictures of it--and posting it online (usually via twitter). I first saw it being done by Japanese SasuSaku fans using the chapter 686 cowboy cover with their Sasuke tickets. Obviously, those that have used the volume 64 cover on their Naruto tickets are Japanese NaruHina fans. Of course, many have used it for a variety of images, including the one Mikara pointed out above, that have zero to do with pairings.

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 am

Oooooh okay, that makes a lot more sense! Thanks, I had no idea lol. That's real cool. I wish we had that sort of merch around where I live.

but to ensure that you guys see this, here's a picture I found on tumblr, and I'm not sure if it's legit, but it's got me excited, lol:

Spoiler:

I tried looking for a source, but I can't seem to find anything yet.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/animeanime_jp/status/525120894096527360

This Post has been Edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : please refrain from double posting)
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 pm

damn, i was about to post that XD

but yeh, its real.
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:53 pm

AND it's on the front page too http://www.naruto-movie.com/song.html

OMGGGGG I am so excited, I am literally hyperventilating right now omg omg omg, guyyyyyssss
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:11 pm

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I know that an album cover isn't exactly concrete proof that nh is cannon but I mean COMEON IT PRETTY MUCH IS.
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:20 pm

They could have just placed him, or the entire cast but no, they chose to add both of them, in a kind of dare I say "lets have a walk, I need to talk to you" kind of position and that really gets to me and just, hnngggg.

I can't even properly write anymore, lol
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Well i am guessing NaruHina will have a part to play in the movie is that is what they are showing us, but for now, I would like to see what happens.

but as of now it still isn't fully concrete, but it still looks pretty darn good, but i think we still need to wait and see what Kishi presents later on.

but we can also safely say by that image is that Hinata is not expecting.

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:41 pm

OMG! this took me by surprise, at first I thought it was fan art, then I saw the same image all around tumblr, I entered in denial mode but next I went to the source and now...............

I really want to contain myself, after all, it's not an official sketch from Kishi, but I cant help it but to feel a joy inside me! I think guys that it's pretty much obvious now, sadly we can't sing the song sweet victory, not yet. Now I'm praying to get a moment in the manga which is the priority in this matter, it's confirmed that the movie is canon right? but even so a final moment in the manga would just close the deal once and for all.

Last edited by endame on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake in the posting)
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Well there is only a few chapters left, i think we will see something really nice in that time, but an album cover is just shoving a whole shovel of NaruHina goodness down our throughts.

here is the idea, if/when NaruHina goes canon, be it in the Manga or movie, we should have a competition to celebrate, Fanfiction, fanart or even a AMV, just an idea, but for now we just need to wait and see what Kishi does, but i feel that Kishi will not spoil anything straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:04 pm

And now that it's confirmed that she is not expecting, now there is a chance to see her doing badass things, somehow she looks stronger and more confident, how about seeing them fighting together, I'd really love to see that!
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:24 pm

SOOOO HINATA NOT EXPECTING!!NOOOO!!! oh well... xD that image has me so freaked out but guhh.. we need to wait and see just wait and see what happens.. COME ON!! I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS ALREADY!! AND TO TELL THE TRUTH I'M SO DAMN HYPED AND EXCITED!! WAAAGGG!GIJIGMNINMUHNJNHNJNHNHNHNHHNHNH BUT!! gotta wait.. and calm down... huff..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:45 pm

apparently nana mizuki, the voice actor of hinata in japan, said that she is really excited about her role.

there was also something interestin' in the japanese text.

The japanese text talks about hoshi no utsuwa being a theme song that represents love, match, union and they show Naruto and Hinata.

Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:59 pm

You got me even more excited now!!!

you can tell me to calm down but right now I'm feeling this way
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:10 pm

It seems like there is a lot of effort going into this movie as well, would be a little dissapointed if NaruHina goes canon in the movie, would have prefered it to go canon in the manga instead, or maybe the movie would capture the essence of the moment a little better some how.

but then again, it is the same each way, NS feels the burn and we just sit there reading the excuses.

but away from that someone on the NaruHina facebook page said if you press your face up against the screen, you could see an appirition of someone, like Neji, I did that and all i found was clouds.

another thing is I am now very inetersted in Hinata's role in this movie, wonder what it could be, if the japanese VA is really excited, then it must be pretty good, I guess we are in for a really nice surprise, since Hinata is a main girl in this movie, it makes me wonder what role the red scarf and Hinata will play since the writers are putting some emphasise in NH here, seems like they are going to tease it as much as possible, before they give the final nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 pm

I couldn't believe that the image was legit until I saw a few posting some source and mentioning that it is the album cover of the movie The Last.
I am so freaking happy!! I was squealing and celebrating at the top of my voice But still waiting for that final confirmation from Kishi in the manga.

Btw,Hinata looks super hot and gorgeous!I mean,she moved on from the baggy pants and sweater to a sleeveless top and shorts.Amazing!Waiting for her official sketch..

NaruHina FTW!!!
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:50 pm

And I'm fucking happy right now! woooohooooo
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:06 am

Well i am going to say this, Hinata looks really good, in fact no, she looks amazing, confident and i would like to see what role she will play, one of the things i see is that she could very well be taking the role of Naruto's love interest in this movie.

but i would also be very interested in the role apart from the one I am calling, i am thinking that she might do something awesome in the movie, like kick some serious butt, since she isn't expecting, which i prefer that she doesn't, but to do something to justify her elevated status in the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:21 am

*screams*
ifsaofhoaishfoaihfadouihgoudahgouadhguaodghuaodhgouahgoduaihgodahgoa WAHHHH :D I'm super excited now. That cover is... GORGEOUS I know we should wait until the movie comes out but come one everyone!!! That looks really 'NH is going to be canon' to me. I wish the manga would have a moment which would show it's canon here too.

I'm laughing so much Wonder how NS feels about it.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:39 am

Zoey wrote:...
*screams*
ifsaofhoaishfoaihfadouihgoudahgouadhguaodghuaodhgouahgoduaihgodahgoa WAHHHH :D I'm super excited now. That cover is... GORGEOUS I know we should wait until the movie comes out but come one everyone!!! That looks really 'NH is going to be canon' to me. I wish the manga would have a moment which would show it's canon here too.

I'm laughing so much Wonder how NS feels about it.

only one word comes to mind.

denial.

If team keeps teasing NaruHina, this place is going to explode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:47 am

nailed it musto
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 am

Mustang wrote:

only one word comes to mind.

denial.

If team keeps teasing NaruHina, this place is going to explode.
I already saw a few pathetic excuses like "Hinata and Naruto are both sad in the cover, it's about rejecting her confession", "Naruto looks annoyed, there's nothing romantic... NS will win... bla bla"

But if NS was going to be canon why aren't we getting any posters, covers which shows that? Instead we get a cover which shows NH. I'm sure if Sakura was in the place of Hinata they would have called it a romantic moment, NS is canon and stuff like that. U mad NS ?

I noticed tumblr went crazy with this cover.

I actually didn't notice Hinata's pose and expression is like:
Spoiler:

I'm sure this will be an important scene in the movie.
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 am

Hasn't it noticed that Naruto and Hinata might be sad because they might be visiting Neji's grave, lamenting the fact that they couldn't save him, and the two find comfort in one another.

if this was meant to be NS, then where is Sakura on this cover and also why is the scarf ending or on Hinata while Naruto is wearing it. there will be a huge scene for NH in the movie, in fact i don't see rejection like NS claims, it is only grasping at the straws, NS has nothing left over, to make up excuses isn't going to help NS.

I am willing to bet that NaruHina will play a big role in the movie, in what capacity, i have no idea at the moment.

hasn't it began to wonder why NaruHina is getting a lot of attention, calander, Volume cover, montage of important moments, emphasise and now a CD cover. if there is a music video and it becomes a NH fest, it will only make even more excuses, I would just enjoy what is going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:25 am

Mustang wrote:Hasn't it noticed that Naruto and Hinata might be sad because they might be visiting Neji's grave, lamenting the fact that they couldn't save him, and the two find comfort in one another.

if this was meant to be NS, then where is Sakura on this cover and also why is the scarf ending or on Hinata while Naruto is wearing it. there will be a huge scene for NH in the movie, in fact i don't see rejection like NS claims, it is only grasping at the straws, NS has nothing left over, to make up excuses isn't going to help NS.

I am willing to bet that NaruHina will play a big role in the movie, in what capacity, i have no idea at the moment.

hasn't it began to wonder why NaruHina is getting a lot of attention, calander, Volume cover, montage of important moments, emphasise and now a CD cover. if there is a music video and it becomes a NH fest, it will only make even more excuses, I would just enjoy what is going to happen.
Exactly. I never liked NS because I noticed it always tries to change the meaning of a moment/ scene/ cover/ whatever just to refuse to accept the pure truth. But it's ok. I'll just stay and watch how everything goes on and if NH becomes canon (and now I'm more than 99% sure that it will) I will just...
Spoiler:

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum