Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

<a class=

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Rivaille on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:31 am

I AM NOT OKAY!

Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:52 am

Don't want to sound too much like a fangirl, but do you guys see how that red scarf extends over to Hinata? Red thread of fate anyone? Well, scarf in this case. And like Sawyer said, why is it that Hinata's face is sideways while everyone else is facing forward?
Kishi, are you hiding something you obvious troll?
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:09 am

And there goes Kish tap dancing around it again.

*tries real hard not too punch a hole in my bedroom wall*
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:16 pm

well to me what the most recent pictures show is that these characters will be main characters for the movie, (Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Naruto (obviously) and Hinata) it seems like they will be playing a major role in the movie, the question is what roles will Shikamaru and Hinata play in the movie.

my guess is that Shikamaru will be Naruto's right hand man as he becomes Hokage, Hinata....................... nah i will keep that as a speculation at the moment, but I do have my suspicions.

also it seems to me that Hinata has remained largely unchanged, she obviously seems more grown up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:25 pm

yeah, i noticed that too. it seems strange that she's facing sideways. maybe there is something important design wise. that red scarf IS indeed going to hinata and not sakura. that must mean something. i read a part of NS says she has short hair again. and i'm like "pfffft, no damn way".

still waiting on neji's des- oh... well, kishi better give us the design of his grave.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning/addressing the fans, like "some NS" goes against the rules. Use "it", NS, NarSak. Thanks!)
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:50 pm

i'm thinking that she grew her hair even longer than before.
as for the side glance,
what if the scarf plus her hair blowing is hiding something around her neck.
it could be a pendent with words engraved on it or it could be a locket with naruto and hinata picture inside of it

words engraved on the pendent " For the one woman who stood by me no matter what and who believed in me when no one else did. To the one woman who made me into  the man i am today."
                                                  love for eternity
                                                   Uzumaki Naruto

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:15 pm

ah. i think that would be wonderful if she has a pendent. even longer hair sounds pretty kushina.

i found neji's design you guys.

Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 pm

for me it isn't about the red scarf that is wrapped around Naruto's neck and underneath Hinata's picture, for me what i am seeing is that six characters are in the same page as Naruto, Shikamaru if i remember correctly, is going to be Naruto's second in command, Sasuke and Sakura, will certainly be comrades to Naruto still, Kakashi will possibly advise Naruto in the way to do things, but for Hinata to be there amongst those six characters is rather interesting as well.

but i guess we will see what happen in the next few weeks, since the fight was really pretty quick unfortunatly, but hey at least we are going to see something happen in the next few weeks, maybe a few shipping moments, (please be NH)

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:12 pm

I found something interesting but more likely one-sided kind of thing.
You guys should take a look at these
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/28962/20141008/the-last-naruto-movie-spoiler-story-evolves-naruto-sakura-romance-ten-tails-700th-chapter-publicized-weeks.htm
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/27626/20140923/the-last-naruto-the-movie-spoilers-sakura-naruto-continues-romance-wicked-madaras-eternal-tsukuyomi-final-phase.htm
It's funny though, just because Naruto like Sakura, doesn't mean they will end up together, unless you've already watch the fucking(a bit mad) movie, then you can say that.
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:15 pm

ugh, i hate people like that
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Sorry those reports are BS they don't even have proof on what will happen, i doubt Kishi would ever divulge what will happen in the movie, i would simply ignore those sort of things, you will see these things popping up, they are mostly click items, most times these news things are nothing but to get views, almost every time they have been proven innacurate.

I had a look but i knew it was garbage from the headlines, most headlines are short and sweet, with a snappy line that gets the people's attention, this is too long and is filled with things that are already proven nonsense, for instance 10 tails and Madara, also this so called romance in the movie to continue in the movie, it never even started in the Manga, so i don't see how it can continue if it never even started.

to me it is more of this

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am

I'm really enthuasiastic about the movie. I can't believe that the Naruto manga will be ending soon. I grew up with it but oh well... a great story must have a great ending too.

What I noticed in the picture is that we got all the team 7 members+Hinata & Shikamaru. This must mean something. I think they will have an important role. Gwah! XD... I can't wait to see Hinata's design :D I have a feeling she will have longer hair though. I can't really see her with a shorter one.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:34 am

better quality poster. the scarf is still on hinata.

Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:46 am

what interests me the most is what do those 7 characters have to bring to the table in the movie, i am not looking too much at the scarf on Hinata, it might not be all that important just the way the pitcure is presented and that Hinata is in that part of the poster as well.

I am certainly interested in what role Hinata will play in this movie, because it seems likely now that Hinata will get an elevation to main heroine for this movie along with Sakura.

so yeah i don't really think the scarf is signalling anything at the moment, well not until we find out Hinata's role in this movie, then we can make some amount of specualtion, i think we will find out in the next few weeks as well since we will most likely get Hinata's design in the coming weeks, i bet Kishi has a major surprise for us as well, and i think he will be keeping it under wraps until a certain moment in the manga.

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:26 am

Rivaille wrote:ah. i think that would be wonderful if she has a pendent. even longer hair sounds pretty kushina.

i found neji's design you guys.

Bro. Too soon.

Anyone else wondering why Naruto's hand is bandaged up?
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:24 am

A new style, I guess? Neji basically bandaged half of his body in part 1, and it didn't really mean anything
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:05 am

Regarding Naruto's scarf, well, he might have got inspired by Konohamaru's scarf fashion...

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:09 am

I believe this is going to be a nice drama in the movie *cough* love drama *cough*. After THAT poster... I can't imagine it just being only an action movie.

There won't be another trailer of this movie, right? That would be so awesome to see more of the plot in the movie.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Yeah, I'm one of the fans that's super thrown off by his short hair. To me, it just doesn't suit him at all, and if anything it pisses me off to see it, lol.

Like Azuula said, side hair would have been neat, not long like Minato's or Jiraya's but like, idk not short like how it is. People keep saying that now Naruto has his own look and stuff, but he already had his own look. It was spiky and blond like Minato's but his was significantly longer. Now Naruto just has Obito's exact haircut, and if what people are happy about is because now Naruto has a look that sets him apart, then I have to disagree.

On another note, I'm loving that Hinata appears on both the poster and the teaser. Not only that but the teaser shows the moment when she confesses, and if you notice on the poster, Hinata is the only one looking away while everyone is looking forward, which could mean something, be it positive or negative (seeing as she looks kind of sad), but one thing's for sure, is that she will most probably play a big role in the film, and that's something I'm really looking forward to.
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Again guys, I found a link that might interest you
Spoiler:
http://sasusakurules.tumblr.com/post/99560326992/2014-the-last-the-story-of
Now I know why Hinata looks sad in the movie poster. Muehehehe (it just my guessing though).
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:57 am

Well unfortunatly i don't believe any article at the moment, i know we might have a few people who know japanese, but i don't think Kishi will reveal the plot of the movie anytime soon, remember we have seen it all, from ten-tails, to Madara, to bogus articles claiming NS will continue the romance, and now the moon heading towards the Ninja world, I would like to believe certain aspects of the articles, but i doubt the articles authenticity.

I have seen so many artucles like the first two that you presented to us xycmdf, those sort of articles you will find when you type them in on google search, I have seen so many like that, it is easy to tell whether they are bogus or not, so right now i don't see the legitimacy of the Tumblr version either for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:49 am

Mustang wrote:Well unfortunatly i don't believe any article at the moment, i know we might have a few people who know japanese, but i don't think Kishi will reveal the plot of the movie anytime soon, remember we have seen it all, from ten-tails, to Madara, to bogus articles claiming NS will continue the romance, and now the moon heading towards the Ninja world, I would like to believe certain aspects of the articles, but i doubt the articles authenticity.

I have seen so many artucles like the first two that you presented to us xycmdf, those sort of articles you will find when you type them in on google search, I have seen so many like that, it is easy to tell whether they are bogus or not, so right now i don't see the legitimacy of the Tumblr version either for now.

Very true indeed. We can't take things too easily as it might not be approved or confirmed yet. The only thing that we can trust is from the creator himself.

zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:29 am

Omg.. Finally we get to catch a glimpse of Hinata!!!
According to me,if Hinata is on the poster of the movie I guess she will be playing an important role! *fingers crossed*
Everyone in the poster is looking serious..not only Hinata.But I have no idea why her face is shown sideways.

There's so much mystery surrounding Hinata's look.Kishi is up to something .Lets all wait and watch.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 am

senjusana wrote:Omg.. Finally we get to catch a glimpse of Hinata!!!
According to me,if Hinata is on the poster of the movie I guess she will be playing an important role! *fingers crossed*
Everyone in the poster is looking serious..not only Hinata.But I have no idea why her face is shown sideways.

There's so much mystery surrounding Hinata's look.Kishi is up to something   .Lets all wait and watch.

Kishimoto is full of mystery. So, we can't say whether the pairings is not going to happen. At the end of the day, no one knows what will happen until the official synopsis come out.

zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 am

A question guys: is Kishimoto only responsible for the characters' design or did he write or at least participate to the scenario of this upcoming movie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum