Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

<a class=

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: <a class=

Post by Taushishi17 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Its cool we got to see Sasuke and kakashi this week since we didn't get a new chapter.Everybody (including me)is sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting for Hinatas sketch who's to say we may will never get a Hinata sketch maybe we will have to wait until the movie  if you know what I mean ;)lol I wonder if Kishi will release anymore sketches with the chapter this coming week...

Oh yeah and Sasuke kinda looks like older last ark byakuya lol and kakashi will never change ...

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to add something)
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:20 am

I really liked Tenten's new design. The little bracelets she's wearing to contain her weapon scrolls is a nifty little tool.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:24 am

Mustang wrote:maybe Kishi is holding Hinata back, because she might be elevated to main female status and Kishi might give her an awesome design, who knows she might even play the role of Naruto's girlfriend in the upcoming movie, but either way i think we will need to be patient for when Hinata's design does show up.

it could be something like this, the sketch could of Hinata clinging to Naruto's arm, them finally being a happy couple. but then again that is my imagination running wild and i don't even have one. lol.

Or Kishi could be pulling your leg. I'm sorry but i have little faith in Kishi since he treats her "pairing war meat" some of the time.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:07 am

racefan1992 wrote:Or Kishi could be pulling your leg. I'm sorry but i have little faith in Kishi since he treats her "pairing war meat" some of the time.

To the bolded part: I don't think Kishimoto intended to "trigger" a pairing war and to live on it while writing his manga. The thing is that people out of their favorite pairings and for some reasons, started to "fight" over them. As romance is a subplot, one can't expect that it will have priority over the main plot which issues have not been concluded yet.

Regarding the subplot romance, one just has to be patient and wait until the issues belonging to the main plot to be finally done. As for the movie, I will just let myself "surprised" by whatever has been prepared when it comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:45 am

Fans can have "pairing wars" for no reason at all. To me, there is no reason to be worrying about pairings in the Naruto series. It was clear cut within the first 100 chapters (and there's no real excuse to not see how it's going to end up when we're nearly 700 chapters in & the ending is relatively close).

Let's also not push ideas that don't make sense, such as Sakura not being the main female. I honestly get tired of seeing things like that said when it will never be true. Hinata will never be more important than Sakura in the story. Hinata being Naruto's personal support does not make her more story relevant. Personally, I think that's exactly what keeps Hinata out of things a lot due to the fact that they try to keep the real romance in this series at a minimum. Jokes are good (and there are tons of jokes in the manga--though the anime increases that number a lot), but not too much actual romance.

However, Kishimoto is not the one choosing when sketches get revealed. That's the promotion side of the anime and WSJ that's making those decisions. I wish Kishimoto's name wasn't attached as "being responsible" for everything just because he is the initial creator of the series. There are a lot of other people responsible things. It's not a one man thing.

Sasuke & Kakashi's partial sketches (because these aren't a full-blown reveal like the others so far) came out only because those two (along with Naruto) are being used for special tickets involving the movie. Otherwise, we wouldn't have gotten anything at all.

Personally, I'm only curious what the characters are going to look like. Once that curiosity is satisfied, I'll stop paying attention to this movie.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:19 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Fans can have "pairing wars" for no reason at all. To me, there is no reason to be worrying about pairings in the Naruto series. It was clear cut within the first 100 chapters (and there's no real excuse to not see how it's going to end up when we're nearly 700 chapters in & the ending is relatively close).

Let's also not push ideas that don't make sense, such as Sakura not being the main female. I honestly get tired of seeing things like that said when it will never be true. Hinata will never be more important than Sakura in the story. Hinata being Naruto's personal support does not make her more story relevant. Personally, I think that's exactly what keeps Hinata out of things a lot due to the fact that they try to keep the real romance in this series at a minimum. Jokes are good (and there are tons of jokes in the manga--though the anime increases that number a lot), but not too much actual romance.

However, Kishimoto is not the one choosing when sketches get revealed. That's the promotion side of the anime and WSJ that's making those decisions. I wish Kishimoto's name wasn't attached as "being responsible" for everything just because he is the initial creator of the series. There are a lot of other people responsible things. It's not a one man thing.

Sasuke & Kakashi's partial sketches (because these aren't a full-blown reveal like the others so far) came out only because those two (along with Naruto) are being used for special tickets involving the movie. Otherwise, we wouldn't have gotten anything at all.

Personally, I'm only curious what the characters are going to look like. Once that curiosity is satisfied, I'll stop paying attention to this movie.

You are right when you write that "fans can have pairing wars for no reasons at all" but how these wars started, I don't know. I think the first time I came to know about them, was while reading some comments after watching a NaruHina amv. Then, once, on another forum (where I used to write before), I just got insulted just because of writing something in favor of NH as the story itself was supporting it.

I agree on the fact that there is no reason to worry given how far the story has reached and given the hints of the 100 first chapters. I also agree on the Sakura as main female character part.

Lol! You are probably more extreme than me when it comes to the anime and Naruto movies. I will watch the movie out of curiosity as well. I just hope this movie will not be disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:22 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:Or Kishi could be pulling your leg. I'm sorry but i have little faith in Kishi since he treats her "pairing war meat" some of the time.

To the bolded part: I don't think Kishimoto intended to "trigger" a pairing war and to live on it while writing his manga. The thing is that people out of their favorite pairings and for some reasons, started to "fight" over them. As romance is a subplot, one can't expect that it will have priority over the main plot which issues have not been concluded yet.

Regarding the subplot romance, one just has to be patient and wait until the issues belonging to the main plot to be finally done. As for the movie, I will just let myself "surprised" by whatever has been prepared when it comes out.

I know romance is subplot but it does mean we can know more about Hinata and others. Sorry but i love more "details." Bits and pieces bother me. When something ca be more explained then go for it. Don't leave stuff out.

I'm completely fine with Kishi being consistent with Hinatas character (which he is). But more details about her would be nice. It may not be "important" too most but it is "important" too me. This manga has a vast, big world in it. The more you know.....
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 am

racefan1992 wrote:I know romance is subplot but it does mean we can know more about Hinata and others. Sorry but i love more "details." Bits and pieces bother me. When something ca be more explained then go for it. Don't leave stuff out.

I'm completely fine with Kishi being consistent with Hinatas character (which he is). But more details about her would be nice. It may not be "important" too most but it is "important" too me. This manga has a vast, big world in it. The more you know.....

As Hinata is one of my top 3 favorite characters, I would also like to see more things about her. But, objectively considered, if Kishimoto had to write/draw about each interesting character he has created, I would feel sorry, but very sorry for him. In other words he would need at least 3000 chapters to satisfy anyone.

There are already, out of the K12, enough characters who had the potential to have some interesting developments. Hinata, as a side character did have some thanks to the romance aspect of the story. I wished Kishimoto would continue the series and would give more attention to characters such as Hinata (aside from the pairing issues), but hell, a man is just a man.

However, sometimes I would rather see the story's pace been dealt differently than what was done so far in the war arc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:52 am

I always keep my expectations low when it come to Naruto movies/games/anime. In tumblr, at least, people are too hype about NH in this movie. And don't matter how much I love Hinata and NH, I know that romance is not the main point, and Hinata is a secondary character, so probably she will not play a big role.

As for Sasuke, I love his new outfit! He looks very cool, kinda thug/pirate style LOL.
I just hope we get Hinata's sketches soon, I really need to see this cutie~
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:16 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I know romance is subplot but it does mean we can know more about Hinata and others. Sorry but i love more "details." Bits and pieces bother me. When something ca be more explained then go for it. Don't leave stuff out.

As Hinata is one of my top 3 favorite characters, I would also like to see more things about her. But, objectively considered, if Kishimoto had to write/draw about each interesting character he has created, I would feel sorry, but very sorry for him. In other words he would need at least 3000 chapters to satisfy anyone.

There are already, out of the K12, enough characters who had the potential to have some interesting developments. Hinata, as a side character did have some thanks to the romance aspect of the story. I wished Kishimoto would continue the series and would give more attention to characters such as Hinata (aside from the pairing issues), but hell, a man is just a man.

However, sometimes I would rather see the story's pace been dealt differently than what was done so far in the war arc.

You know he could what the Legend of Zelda series did, make one huge ass source for everything and sell it. I think it would VERY interesting too read such a thing.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:12 am

racefan1992 wrote:You know he could what the Legend of Zelda series did, make one huge ass source for everything and sell it. I think it would VERY interesting too read such a thing.

As readers, we can have our loads of wishes, but at the end of the day, an author is free to deal with his/her story the way he/she wants. As for Naruto, things have been set up the way they are... It's up to us to like or to dislike, or to simply accept them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 am

racefan1992 wrote:You know he could what the Legend of Zelda series did, make one huge ass source for everything and sell it. I think it would VERY interesting too read such a thing.

He technically does that already. There are at least 3 databooks, 2 fanbooks, and I'm pretty sure there's 4 artbooks. All of them have revealed some details--though the artbooks mention the least, but do at times reveal stuff. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something else. The question is if those things will be released in anything other than Japanese (though I'm not sure in which other languages they have been translated into besides English). I know Viz so far chose to only translate 1 of 3 databooks and 1 of 2 fanbooks. I think they've done 2 of 4 artbooks, but they might've done 3.

There's a lot of unknown Hyuuga information (which has resulted in fandom misinformation) just because Viz chose not to translate the very first databook--which is currently the only one with a bit of Hyuuga info. There was some Hyuuga info in the first fanbook (which Viz did translate--and I have that), but nothing in comparison to what was in the first databook. Most of the information people know concerning a variety of Akatsuki or Hebi/Taka members is due to the information given in the 3rd databook (which Viz did choose to translate).

I expect that there will eventually be another databook (might even end up being "books" due to the number of increased characters spanning all 5 villages and the samurai) covering chapters 403 until the end of the Naruto/Sasuke fight at some point.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:39 am

^

Some of the same problems with some Naruto source material is the same with the Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia, it is not translated. (tho i do not know now if the LofZ HH is translated, it has been awhile since i've viewed a Zelda wiki).

If Kishimoto toke the time too make other data books and stuff, i'd read them.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:51 am

a little announcement but i am not sure if it is true to
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=592229

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:59 am

lily567 wrote:a little announcement but i am not sure if it is true to
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=592229

I don't know that person who is posting the most likely fake tweet (or just someone posting their opinion on the matter--which could turn out to be true anyway as it "fits" the line of Kakashi's that was revealed as well as things stated in the manga).

However, if you want one link to get accurate news: http://www.saiyanisland.com/tag/the-last-naruto-the-movie/ (unless you understand Japanese, then you can just go to http://naruto-movie.com to get the info).

I don't see any reason to constantly follow the rumor mill. If it's real, it will be posted at a news site, even the Anime News Network (among others) will post about the Naruto movie.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Does anyone know for sure how Hinata is going to look yet???
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Nope. Nothing new's been released that I've seen.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:19 am

Ok. Thanks
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:35 am

I believe Hinata is already too be revealed, it just that the entity that controls releasing the drawings are stonewalling everyone (Or at Kishis request which i doubt).
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 am

Wasn't Hinata one of the first ones revealed for RTN? I don't remember.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:16 am

The first image released for RTN contained Naruto with Kushina & Minato; Sakura with Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Shikamaru, & Chouji; and Tobi in the background behind all of them.

Afterwards, the first sketches revealed were for Hinata & Sasuke. Of course, Naruto & Sakura didn't really have any (unless counting Menma with Kushina/Minato) due to not being changed.

Of course, based on what actually happened in RTN, it was the Naruto, RTN Kushina, RTN Minato, & Sakura movie anyway. That's why I don't really care all that much about when the sketches get revealed for "The Last" as it has no bearing on what matters most. I know that they will be, but I want the plot and whether I should actually care about the movie. Just saying "Naruto movie" makes me go "so what?" as I haven't really enjoyed any of them (save for the only Team 7-centered one--and even that one didn't hold the test of time with me outside of the fights; the fights are still good, just not the rest of the movie). I have been able to say "cool battle scenes" in slight fairness, but that's not enough to make me like a movie.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:42 am

The manga is ending in 5 more chapters.. I wish Hinata's look is at least revealed in this five weeks time.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:11 pm

hey you guys i found this but it doesn't have her full picture
for sure her long hair remains because i heard a lot of ppl wanted her with short hair like she had in part one

it was in the raw version of the new chapter

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 am

I don't see a link Lily :)
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 am

it was in the raw versio before the actual manga came out but now it is here
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-the-movie-characters-in-color/

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum