Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Fairy Tail Pairings?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Fairy Tail Pairings?

22% 22% 
[ 51 ]
20% 20% 
[ 46 ]
19% 19% 
[ 45 ]
12% 12% 
[ 28 ]
9% 9% 
[ 22 ]
5% 5% 
[ 11 ]
3% 3% 
[ 6 ]
1% 1% 
[ 3 ]
6% 6% 
[ 15 ]
3% 3% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 234

Re: Fairy Tail Pairings?

Post by Starlight on Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 am

I've finally caught up with fairy tail and I ship Gruvia NaLu/LokLu Jerza (I love Jerza the most too adorable x_x)
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat May 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Definitely Natsu X Lucy
Loki X Lucy
Grey X Juvia
Erza X Gerald
Gajeel X Levi
Elfman x Evergreen
MiraJane X Laxus

I may have forgot some lol..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:24 am

^^^ OMG YES!!!!! I agree
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 am

Definitely Gruvia and nothing else! Thanks Darkhope, I love you for that wonderful assay, that made me to love these two together.  

Okay, maybe Jerza and Nalu, too. But not as much as I love Gruvia. 
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by KajiWakahisa on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:22 pm

The Crafty Cracker wrote:My favorite MANGA.   

Yep, we're quite lucky that Mashima makes up his mind with the ships. Everything's pretty much clear-cut and canon. I love how he makes them all look so human. ;) FT has every type of romance you can ever ask for.

My ships:

1. Gray x Juvia - OBVIOUSLY. This pairing has it all - humor, drama, angst, fluff, etc. These two are pretty much the MAIN couple in FT with so many moments. There's even a love triangle (HAIL GRUVION. ;)) And I agree that Gray is such a TSUNDERE. XD He beats Ren Akatsuki of Blue Pegasus by miles. Juvia is also very determined and at the same time, you won't get annoyed with her fangirlishness because it's too epic. Her fertile imagination is just so... LOL.

2. Laxus x Mirajane - this is BOUND to happen. I don't know why I'm staking my life on these two. They're just too SEXY with each other. And that epic chapter 359 page 13, where there's a hint that my fave crack couple COULD be canon. They're the 'complementary' type of romance. When opposites attract, as you may put it. They represent each other's 'change'. Like when Laxus was younger, he was kind and a bit weak, growing up to be a monster (in many ways) and a bad boy. Mirajane, on the other hand, was spunky and a bitch when she was younger, growing up to be gentle and soft-spoken. In the manga, they were the two S-class mages who were often at odds with each other (Fighting Festival Arc, Galuna Arc). And imagine their kids... XD

3. Gajeel x Levy - CUTESY love. Yep. Another opposites attract couple and pretty much also speaks for itself. My favorite scene is during the Tenrou Island Arc. The 'Iron' with the heart. XD

4. Jellal x Erza - now if you're looking something angsty/drama-filled, you have this two. They're just so... every moment you wonder when or IF they're going to have a happily ever after. So far, Jellal just wouldn't DIE, so maybe there's something there. XD

5. Natsu x Lucy x Lisanna - I can't make up my mind about these three! It's like Masashi is mindfucking me. Although I ship Natsu x Lucy mostly, Natsu's the first shounen hero I don't mind ending up with either lady. I could pull the hero x heroine argument from my ass, but then I know it's a lame one. Natsu x Lisanna also works in some ways. Imagine being trapped in the same cell together, NAKED. And then there's the mommy-daddy-playing-house thingy when they were younger. SO cute. ;)

6. Elfman x Evergreen - here, the WOMAN is tsundere. ;) They're SO in denial that I just want to trap them in a room and force them to kiss. Eh... whatever. XD

Fave crack pairing: Cana x Bacchus/Cana x Freed; Sting x Yukino
Fave canon pairing (non-FT): Ren x Sherry

Did I cover everything?  

I agree with most of this, I'm with Gray X Juvia, Elfman X Evergreen, Erza X Jellal(Personally, I prefer to call him Gerard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard ; Don't....don't rag on me for this. I just have my reasons.), Gajeel X Levy(seems a bit forced, but Ii'm okay with it. It's cute! :3), Natsu X Lisanna(I personally prefer this, for various reasons; not hating on NaLu), and Laxus X Mirajane....okay, sure. Not problems, there. I, too, have a lot of crack pairings I like, but for Fairy Tail, I think Cana X Zoro(One Piece). They would drink till the sun rises. It'd be fun to see them together. Oh, and Sting and Yukino seem nice.
KajiWakahisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:01 am

Jellal and Erza.. Both of them are hot and powerful.. They will form a good team..
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum