Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina/MenmaHina(au)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina/MenmaHina(au)

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:01 am

So now I see what's the problem here a lot of people got confused here thanks to the rtn movie and they forget that NaruHina and MenmaHina(au) are the ones that look alike but in a more darker version than the originals and no I'm not talking about any fan in particular or so when I say they what I mean is that everyone forgot that Hina(au) is in love with Menma(au) and possibly Menma(au) is in love with Hina(au) too but as in fact there is no development whatsoever to the pairing everyone forgot about it easily and they took into account the joke chat that was made in the drama cd. Sigh that's why they want to put the real Hinata with someone more than the real Naruto or try to pair her off GOD this is so messed up seriously some try to stop the madness about that cause it's in reality the Menma and Hina(au) that they want to come alive seriously. And Hey the real Hinata was/is/will be in fact the real Naruto's light 'cause if it wasn't for the real Hinata the real Naruto would really have gone astray that's why even though in the movie Menma was paired off to sak of that alternate world that Menma/Naruto wasn't in reality a good person, he was a madman, so my question is who here supports MenmaHina(au)? 'cause in reality as it has been proved the real Hinata doesn't care in any romatical way or form about any other character more than the real Naruto and it's pretty s... Annoying that they are trying to pair Naruto or Hinata off with someone else.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina/MenmaHina(au)

Post by jayhlin on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:26 am

This isn't even a reasonable thing to worry about. It was in a movie, which has no ties canonically with the manga.

And your extreme aversion to any other pairing besides NaruHina is a little over the top.

jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:13 am

Hey its not that you do not have to worry its  that if you haven't looked at the wikis then you dont know what i mean cause Ns is attacking our pairing in a much sneakier way as to say it simple and making up BS remember internet is a scary tool and no i don't hate other pairings like sasa sain shiktem or NeTe  in fact they are good for me, yeah crack pairings were good for making fun and what not but it's kind of getting out of control and if you haven't seen is cause as you say and others say there's nothing to worry about and yadah yadah or don't take into consideration that internet can make anything and well if the high ups of kishi say "hey there's a change of heart in the fans and what not" and decide to prolong the series cause it hasnt been really  confirmed that it will end this year true it could be true and you know he deal and well I'll stop worrying when NaruHina is officially made cannon if it is left at an open ending the series well then I'll be lost . So yeah

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:14 am

If you think "fandom" controls the pairings, you need to take a break from it all. Seriously.

Kishimoto will do whatever he likes regardless of what anyone says, especially on the Internet.

You do realize that even the most popular of things on the Internet only get several thousand likes. Kishimoto sells millions of volumes in Japan alone. Forget when you count all the millions of people around the world that read/watch the series.

While there are things that do allow people on the Internet to get a "say" in things, the Naruto series isn't one of them--especially as the people on the Internet is such a small size compared to the number of Naruto fans in reality.

As for ending this year, there was never anything that said the manga would end this year. Considering all the things left to cover, I still don't know why that's such a popular idea. The series is not ending in 2 volumes (which is basically what's left of this year) with all the stuff involving Madara, Kaguya, and Sasuke left to do (as well as miscellaneous other things to do).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:45 pm

mmmmm I see what you mean and well it could be that it ends this year and it couldn't end this year that's why I said I don't know if it's true
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 pm

I kinda understood what you wrote? not too sure but.. all I know it nice there are movies that are fillers from the plot. But its not added to the main plot of the series, like Rock Lee SD for example. Idk what you mean that AU Sakura and Menma was togther... I mean the only assumption that could lead to that is that Hinata found them 2 together and SHE Hinata assumed Sakura was trying to take Menma, I mean Menma didn't even show any kind of feelings towards Sakura, that were romantic, platonic etc.

So I wouldn't base it off of anything. But Kishi putting his touch in there made it clear that attitude Hinata STILL has crush on Naruto, lets him know aggressivly... and its the opposite yet same concept as in the real world. And that Sasuke had feelings for Sakura BUT of course Kishi had to put a spin on it by making him a playboy so it can throw fans off and get Sakura to realize that a life without her parents suck, hell she was enjoying it knowing Sasuke was "back". Makes you think that real Sasuke has hidden feelings ;););) and that Menma did not seem he was into anyone cause of his part he had to portray. I find it funny that Kishi made Sakura's clueless AU self in an episode to promote rather then the movie..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:52 am

Actually Kushina and Minato talked to Naruto/menma and asked if he had a fight with sak.. so well AHHH TO HELL WITH IT not gonna care about this anymore -.-!! seriously I've been in a too much depressed state, I hate that part of myself..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum