Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The forum what's gonna happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The forum what's gonna happen

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:42 pm

So what's gonna happen to the forum once NaruHina is made cannon? Will the forum change it's name or what? Cause I assure you this is a great place to have some social contact with everyone here I really really love it here with you guys/girls :)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: The forum what's gonna happen

Post by Azuula on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:48 pm

It's not decided yet. This forum's purpose was mainly to bring all the naruhina fans together and discuss the pairing in a friendly-nature forum.

Although it depends really... It's mainly the founder's choice but it'd be great to discuss this aspect here to provide some kinda ideas for the founder and administration team of what to do next if that ever happens though. :)
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:54 am

mmm mmm interesting and yeah well that would be awesome to know ^_^!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 am

Why would anything change though?

I can see changes due to new official things being created or something. I don't think NaruHina becoming official should cause some major change--outside of possibly a special new theme or activity (and I wouldn't consider those things a change).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:37 pm

So basically the forum stays as naruhina.lovediscussion.net.... i like it   cause well when NaruHina is officially made cannon then I assure you that day I'll go and celebrate soooo much that even my family and close friends will consider me bad s... crazy xDD--- so yeah
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Letting my imagination fly, i'd ask the admi team to put the moment that made it canon in the logo with a big crown in top of it XD about the rest, i think it´s fine like it is now.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:45 am

mmmm well there could be some things that they could change like old posts and posts that don't matter anymore so yeah there are things that could happen or not happen all depends in NaruHina cannonization at last..

Sorry for the double post but well yeah so close to the end... SO ANSWER!! ME!! :P just joking but yeah what's gonna happen you think ?? O_o??

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting goes against the rules. Please use the "Edit" button while adding/correcting something)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:31 am

Just cool down, yeah? Lol (joking too)! This is a nice forum and I think people will still discuss about Naruto, NaruHina, other mangas and other issues here.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:52 am

Still discuss about Naruto?? but if the story is at its end then why talk more about Naruto... NaruHina yeah.. so dunno other mangas and stories that too =D.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:50 am

^Sailor Moon has been over since 1997. It's still talked about decades later by its fans. **is a huge Sailor Moon fan**

Unless you haven't been paying attention, there's already quite a few different Naruto things planned once the manga is over that isn't the upcoming movie or the newest Sasuke manga series.

If you choose to drop the fandom because of lack of material (or lack of material that you care about), that's your choice. The Naruto fandom will continue long after the manga ends.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum