Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina! Dead protecting??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina! Dead protecting??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:19 am

What would be your reaction if right now as the manga is Naruto and Hinata die together protecting everyone.. and yeah I know it's kind of impossible:

1) Hinata's still trapped
2) Naruto's fighting hard to save everyone but specially 'cause he doesn't want to lose Hinata
3) well those are the facts.

But what if Naruto finds a way to take Hinata out and asks for her help and she helps Naruto to defeat Kaguya 'cause all other things got more messed up..? and in the end both die?? O_o

I swear I would kind of feel sad so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina! Dead protecting??

Post by Sacred Fire on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:50 am

Hinata dying now is a low chance she is the only relevant hyuga in the story right know!

I think Hinata in the fight with Kaguya could help Naruto and Sasuke locate Kaguya's blind spot that every byakugan user has?

I hope Naruto saves Hinata from I.T it will be big for Naruhina, or maybe Sakura release everyone with her genjutsu potential that she's supposed to have?

If Naruto or Hinata died I would be sad and pissed at the same time!

Maybe if Naruto dies Hinata will turn into the new Kaguya what do you about that?

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:05 am

Like it was written in another thread of yours, Naruto dying in this war would make no sense... There is still the Hokage issue waiting. Regarding Hinata, if she had to die, then it would have happened long time ago and on several occasions but she survived and there is a reason for it: she will be Naruto's partner in life...

@ Sacred Fire: Hiashi is another Hyuuga who could help in this situation as he is a mature Byakugan user and he might know some stuffs about his clan's history which also could help in the fight against Kaguya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:27 am

Irielo;: Yeah i know that but she is only one in her generation with the byakugan,
as story implies the newer generation surpass the old? Plus it would hopefully see what Hinata eyes and attacks can do e.g.Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:28 am

Sacred Fire wrote:Irielo;: Yeah i know that but she is only one in her generation with the byakugan,
as story implies the newer generation surpass the old? Plus it would hopefully see what Hinata eyes and attacks can do e.g.Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!

Fair enough! Twin Lions fists someone?

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Mehh it could be that's why I said what if?
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:38 pm

there have been plenty of opportunities to kill the characters off, but Kishi never went through with it, he killed Neji off, because it helped his character end on a high note, to protect the people precious to him.

But Hinata and Naruto could have both died on numerous occasions, but that never occurred maybe that's because there is a purpose for those two, Hinata to bring love into Naruto's life (to which she succeeded in one way) but the other way is for her to be there and give him the love that (not meaning to be arrogant) he deserves to have, since he never really experienced love on any level.

Naruto is the one that can provide Hinata with the happiness she desires.

so for those two to die when there has been plenty of chances for that to happen wouldn't make any sense, Naruto and Sasuke will save almost everyone while defeating Kaguya. it is something called plot armour, Hinata and the remaining Konoha 11 have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:13 pm

mah mah a lot could happen and kishi just decides to kill them, that would be like the heck??? but yeah we just need to wait and see how it all unravels and what I'm really hoping for is the reunion between Naruto and Hinata again. The question is will Kishimoto make Naruto and Hinata reunion fluffy or not fluffy.. will he make a propose from Naruto to Hinata or a kiss from Naruto to Hinata or just make Naruto say I LOVE YOU to Hinata or mmm dunno what more, but I hope their reunion is the most memorable one a really really memorable one yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 pm

no he will not make the reunion fluffy, in fact I think he will make it mature, like all NaruHina moments have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Yep he'll make it mature but it could be kind of awesome if he made it a little fluffly at least some don't you think so??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm

A little random BUT I can imagine Naruto needing Hinata's help when shes comes out of that state shes in. I know the Hyuugas have to not be done of use yet? I mean the last thing with her and him was her sensing she needed his help. Sasuke would not tell Hinata this, maybe Kiba might let Naruto know when he was down and out Hinata fainted upon arrival to you? Maybe... wishful thinking. But I want to know who is going to save them from their chakra being absorbed in the tree? Or Are they going to turn into white zetsus?
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Mmmm what does sas have to do here? I don't get what you mean and well kiba too?
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 am

Kiba mentioning to Naruto that Hinata was on her way to him until she collapsed, I wonder if it'll be mentioned, those sounds a bit fangirlish on my part.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:04 pm

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:Kiba mentioning to Naruto that Hinata was on her way to him until she collapsed, I wonder if it'll be mentioned, those sounds a bit fangirlish on my part.

There were actually some discussions about Hinata collapsing or not. Some thought that she did, some not. To me, chapter 677 definitively proved that Hinata did not collapse. She fell down from exhaustion. If she collapsed, then she would have been lying on the ground unconscious and would not have been able to call Naruto mentally while being wrapped by the Shinju and caught by the I.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Ok thisismyninjaway what I kind of get you are trying to say is that kiba tells Naruto that Hinata was on her way to Him(Naruto) and then she fell from exhaustion that I get. The thing with sas is that you trying to say that he would not tell Hinata that Naruto was on his way to save her? If that is the case then you missinterpreted the manga 'cause all that I saw is that Naruto felt only Hinata was in a pinch yes and then tried to save Her, but what sas saw was everyone been trapped in the three and assumed Naruto was trying to go out and save everyone, remember sas doesn't care what happens to everyone right now, he simply doesn't care.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum