Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Sakura's Sacrifice

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sakura's Sacrifice

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 am

Yes, that would be interesting to see Sakura achieving some heroic actions as well, though I still don't know if something is planned for her in particular, despite the above theories...

Regarding Obito, I think it was quite obvious that his role was not over yet. He escaped death so many times and wears a pretty strong plot armor. So, I guess that now that his Sharingan are re-united, he will be useful in some ways according to this special ability of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 pm

As Madara said when two of the ordinal eyes are given to Obito or the correct owner of the sharingan something special should happen to Obito's Kamui ability.

Probably Kamui his ability that hopefully rivals Kaguya's teleportation, so Naruto can fight Kaguya better at least until Sasuke comes back! 

Do you believe BZ is Hamura will or a version of herself? Because of the way black zetsu calls her mother!
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 am

I don't know if BZ is Hamura. What is known now, is that by sealing a part of the Juubi in Hagoromo, he became the "father" of the Bijuus. Interesting would be to know what happened to Hamura and if he had some responsibilities to carry like his brother.

Regarding BZ and Kaguya, I'm a bit lazy now, lol, so I'm going to quote a part of what I've written in the 682 discussions' thread.

Irielo wrote:If BZ is now calling her "mother", it's because he's the result of this fusion between Kaguya and the fruit/Tree, because as Kaguya ate the fruit, I don't think she became more powerful, but that she became one with the Tree, leading her to lose a part of her identity. The Tree also, through Kaguya, transformed into a more "human" type of being than the neutral one it was before, thus BZ... Anyway, things will get more clear soon I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm

I wish Sakura has her moment in the upcoming chapters.Sakura and Kakashi have been called useless by Sasuke which is really hurting.Guess they would do something that would make Sasuke agree that they are not useless.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:17 pm

@senjusana IMO if Naruto didn't have the sages yang power Sasuke would have called Naruto useless too.

BZ must be the mind of Kaguya and is probably yang and Black Zetsu is Yin for her! Just a theory though, cause all of the Otsutsuki family members are split in there chakra origins. E.G. Senju/uchiha!

People think Hagoromo is yang type cause of the way Kaguya thought of when Naruto started flying and protecting his friends and showing Hagoromo's yang tattoo and Hamara is Yin type.
IMO, Hamura probably died giving the juubi to his brother or defeating his mother and gave his powers to his brother too! He might come into the story like Hagoromo as floating chakra in Kaguya's dimension though!
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Sakura reached her limit in 685 to help in saving Sasuke. Thanks to her help, Sasuke and Naruto will be able to fight together against Kaguya and BZ.

Anyway, I think Sasuke is now very proud of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Yes Sasuke would be indeed proud of her.I am expecting a few words of appreciation from Sasuke's side/gesture.Or at least apologizing her for what all he had done so far.

Now the battle is interesting.I hope Sasuke and Naruto will seal Kaguya in the next few chapters.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Cool, Sakura did sort of sacrifice her life for her team not the way I imagined tho! She might be in a coma like tsunade was in.

I agree, Sasuke must be very proud of Sakura.

The appreciation between Sakura and Sasuke was in their eye contact. 
As guys/girls in this forum say (it's all in the eyes)
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:16 am

Sakura is not going to be in a coma. At best, she'll get to take a chapter or two off before she'll be fine. Tsunade had lost her seal and had tanked Pain's most powerful attack when she went into her coma. Sakura still has her seal, which means she just needs a little time to get back some energy (or a chakra energy pill--which we've never seen any character use, but I still think they've been eaten by characters during the war).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 am

^I agree on the fact that Sakura needs some time to recover. I'm pretty sure she still has and will have more to do in the upcoming chapters

. As for the chakra pills, I guess that the supply already ran out given the alliance's situation while confronting Swirl Zetsu/Yamato and the Wooden Buddha summon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum