Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Sakura's Sacrifice

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sakura's Sacrifice

Post by Sacred Fire on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Hey Guys!What do you think if Minato gets summoned or reversed summoned to Naruto's location to teach Sakara the reaper death seal. Right now Sakura can't keep up with Susuke or Naruto she always gets left behind.

There are theories going around that the reaper is Hagoromo's brother Hamura. She might sacrifice herself to the reaper to try be on equal footing with Susuke and Naruto. Plus it would be nice to team 7 actual fight together!All with god powers. This will kill SS/NS Pairings NS didn't chance anyway! It would be nice to Susuke's reaction Sakura dying to see how he feels about her. What do you Guys think?
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sakura's Sacrifice

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Yes, there are some theories going on... One of them is that Hamura could come and give Sakura a power-up, making her catching-up with the boys... Well, in all these theories, one can find interesting ideas but I would not like to see Sakura dying. I mean, I don't like that people sometimes want so much to see one of the main characters dying.

Sasuke does care about Sakura. He knows she is strong as showed by his smile when Sakura punched the mini Juubis, but in the current situation, he knows that only him and Naruto can do something. The only thing Kakashi and Sakura can do for the moment is to try to save their own asses and to survive. They did not get any power-up, nor met the So6P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Irielo i don't want to see Sakura die neither.I'm sure she just want's to help them out in some way ,But she keeps on saying she wants to catch up to Susuke/Naruto and she always gets 10 steps behind them.

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:Irielo i don't want to see Sakura her die neither.I'm sure she just want's to help them out in some way ,But she keeps on saying she wants to catch up to Susuke/Naruto and she always gets 10 steps behind them.

Sakura has good intentions but the thing is, she would also need a power-up to catch up to the boys. Unless, something is done to change this fact, I don't see how she would be able to reach Naruto and Sasuke's level. Anyway, in this fictional world, who knows what can happen? Naruto and Sasuke's power-ups as well as their mission to save Humanity have been somehow justified through their meeting with Hagoromo...

In the current situation, I don't know what could help Sakura to fight alongside the boys. Maybe her medical abilities will be needed again. If Kaguya for instance succeeded to block some chakra points of Naruto and Sasuke, then Sakura's skills could come into play. But I guess we just have to wait a bit to see what's going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:19 pm

IrieloI agree what to are saying about Sakura's healing their blocked chakra points, But Naruto should have god level healing ability. kaguya is aiming straight for those Yin/Yang Tattoo's to stop their god power and to stop them to seal her. Sakura should be able to heal there chakra network.
Sakura could heal Sasuke's chakra and Kurama could heal naruto's.
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:IrieloI agree what to are saying about Sakura's healing their blocked chakra points, But Naruto should have god level healing ability. kaguya is aiming straight for those Yin/Yang Tattoo's to stop their god power and to stop them to seal her. Sakura should be able to heal there chakra network.
Sakura could heal Sasuke's chakra and Kurama could heal naruto's.

That's an interesting thought: Naruto healing himself and Sakura healing Sasuke. You know how it would look like if it happened this way (Sakura healing Sasuke, maybe some revelations)...   

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Yeah! It will cause an uproar in the NS and SS ships, With NS saying there's nothing romantic going on! 
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 am

Sacred Fire wrote:Yeah! It will cause an uproar in the NS and SS ships, With NS saying there's nothing romantic going on! 

^Lol!

Anyway, now I'm thinking about it, Sakura and Kakashi are there for some purposes as well, not only for some Team 7 issues (at least I hope so)... Although they do not seem to be a great help to Naruto and Sasuke now, something should happen where they will do more than saving themselves, if you get what I mean... I don't know if the Edo Hokages will reach the place but maybe there could be some interesting things coming out of it too because, again, I can't imagine Sakura fighting Kaguya along with the boys as long as she does not get any sort of power-up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:14 am

Maybe the toads can send Minato to Naruto by the toad contract. Minato is only i can see coming  cause of the contract, maybe the 1,2,3 hokage can try to set free the alliance and the cats from I.T. I don't know where Naruto can place Sakura and kakashi cause they in a valcano
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 am

Sacred Fire wrote:Maybe the toads can send Minato to Naruto by the toad contract. Minato is only i can see coming  cause of the contract, maybe the 1,2,3 hokage can try to set free the alliance and the cats from I.T. I don't know where Naruto can place Sakura and kakashi cause they in a valcano

Interesting would be to see Obito waking up. He is also there for a reason I think. Him waking up could help in case they need to be teleported somewhere else (Kamui).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 am

That guy never dies! LOL!

Naruto will probably restore Obito's life force.Yes I do believe Obito will come back and send Kakashi and Sakura to Kamui or real world to stop the people turning into zetsu's and tell the hokage what's going on in that dimension.

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 am

Sacred Fire wrote:That guy never dies! LOL!

Naruto will probably restore Obito life force.Yes I do believe Obito will come back and send Kakashi and Sakura to Kamui or real world to stop the people turning into zetsu's and tell the hokage what's going on in that dimension.

Lol!

Oh! That's true: Naruto restoring Obito's life force is a possibility that I did not think about, but it would make sense. And yes, Kakashi and Sakura could do what you have described + I would really like Sakura to know about the Uchiha clan massacre. Out of Team 7, she is the only one who has the less informations about it. There could be a Kakashi/Obito interaction leading to the mention of that issue...

Spoiler:
Sorry mate, I have to leave now. I hope others join to add more into these discussions. Anyway, coming back later on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 am

Thanks! Irielo Thanks for the REP

Yes, Sakura knowing more about the Uchiha Massacre would be nice so she could relate to Sasuke more and understand what he's been through,he is one of the last Uchiha Alive right now. Right now Susuke has no time be thinking about Sakura they are in a war!

Sakura should know that Naruto and Sasuke are key to winning this war!
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 pm

You're welcome! To come back on Sakura and the fact that she wants to catch up with the boys... I think she should not be ashamed of herself. She also worked hard to reach where she is now (Tsunade's level or almost). Unlike Tsunade, Naruto or Sasuke, she does not come from one of the famous clans...

If Kakashi, the Team 7 Sensei, is no match for the fight in the current situation, then Sakura should not feel depress... However, I think there is something planned for her (Kakashi and maybe Obito) in the upcoming chapters. Chapter 680 already had some nice panels showing the expression of her sad but resigned face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:02 pm

I agree!Do you think the headband falling off meaning that she could get a third eye?
I mean in the manga people say she's always had a huge forehead.The only power that is left or maybe the sage's eye or tattoo on his head.
Sakura's yin-seal could evolve and get a new marking on her head and could look like the sage's third eye?
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:I agree!Do you think the headband falling off meaning that she could get a third eye?
I mean in the manga people say she's always had a huge forehead.The only power that is left or maybe the sage's eye or tattoo on his head.
Sakura's yin-seal could evolve and get a new marking on her head and could look like the sage's third eye?

To be honest, I don't know if it meant something or hinted that Sakura could get a third eye. Sometimes, such scenes are made just to represent an imminent danger, in this case: the lava (headband falling and melting). To me, it was more to put some tension regarding the fact that Sakura, Kakashi and Obito were in a very dangerous situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:10 pm

I know that probably happened to see if they were in a genjutsu.
I could see something that could happen with her seal?
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:13 am

The third eye thing is interesting.. I also know it's obvious for Sakura to find out about the Uchiha Massacre, it will put things in a different perspective, a different light. Sakura has this bond with Sasuke as much and long as Naruto. Right now the ride is rough for Sasuke and Sakuras closure cause of whats at stake, and no knowledge on everything on Sakuras part, and the way Sakuras taking his tough act. Kind of like what Naruto does in a confident "i can handle it right away" and "act tough" as a front but less assholish way then how Sasuke has been. You can feel how much he's holding inside, I really think there's going to be a part where Sasuke has a possible breakdown or finally show how he always felt, by flashbacks FINALLY revealing his expressions or something. He cares for Sakura and Naruto and team 7. Sasuke needs to finish and get his resolve, development or whatever you want to call it. His relation especially with Sakura is building up so much you can feel it, Sakuras uselessness right now could also be development for character or possibly a power up?
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:45 am

ThisIsMyNinjaWay:The eye mark could be her power-up, her team got powers that they already had sage mode and sharingan power up body and eye of the sage and Sakura has her Yin-seal that could evolve into a Yin/Yang seal!Remember the sage had a third eye on his forehead.

Yes, Sakura and Sasuke have emotional bond like when Sakura stopped the curse mark from taking over his body, And that one part when Sasuke left the village. I don't remember that one very while!

Sakura knowing more about the Uchiha Massacre will make her understand Sasuke better, what he's been through in his live with Revenge and the Curse of Hatred that runs in his bloodline.
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:02 am

Regarding this topic, I would like to add something. Sakura decided to become a medic, so someone who would be needed more to heal than to fight... Although Tsunade told her that being a medic does not forbid someone to fight, she chose a different path compared to Sasuke or Naruto...

So, it's somehow logical, that compared to Naruto and Sasuke, she will not get the same spotlight when it comes to fighting scenes. However, that does not mean that she can't do anything decisive by using her healing abilities for instance. That's why this theory of ours (in this thread and in the thread about Team 7 balance) came to light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:03 am

Irielo: I know Sakura is a medic and her place is really not to do any fighting.Only if she has no choice! Sakura fighting along side Naruto and Sasuke while fighting Kaguya with healing power alone and super strength would not be good for her I can't imagine it ending well for her.Plus she has a whole planet to probably heal from the effects from I.T.

I'm not to sure if I answered your question? I only got into the Naruto manga and anime 1 year ago.I don't remember the beginning of Naruto very well.I don't to much about the medic systems in naruto.

Do you think Kishi forgot about Sakura  is genjutsu type or is he waiting till now to show her ability? this would be a perfect chance to show what she can do genjutsu.
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:15 am

^I was just talking general as we have quite a similar thought about this issue. The problem is that sometime people want to see her fighting like Naruto and Sasuke when she herself decided to be a medic, so someone focusing mainly on healing... Expecting her to do the same things Naruto and Sasuke do might be, imo, too much asked when she has her own particularity.

To your question, I would say, yes could be. Just take the Hyuuga case for instance. Kakashi in chapter 78 stated that this clan is the oldest bloodline of Konoha. It's only now with the recent events (Kaguya, Byakugan...) that we came to get what he was meaning.

So, who knows, maybe Sakura's Genjutsu potential was also kept aside to bloom someday...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 pm

The thing about Sakura she is a main character people expect her to great things in the story, shes only had two proper fights in the manga, the Ino and Sasori fight!

I agree, what you're saying about Sakura being only being trained as a medic and people expect her to fight alongside Naruto and Sasuke with mainly medical acts on her side.

She also got no royal bloodline running through her unlike Naruto and Sasuke.

Another thing to note there is not many strong women in Naruto apart from Kaguya
and Konan they both are badass!

The Byakugan took a long time come into play in the manga and hopefully a  backstory of the Hyuga clan and Uzumaki clan too.
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:37 pm

^I thinking we are drifting from the original topic... Anyway, I think the women are strong in Naruto. Did you forget that Tsunade and Mei are two Kages? They would not be at the highest rank of their village if their strength were not acknowledged by the people.

The notion of strength can also express itself in different ways. Hinata intervening against a deadly foe like Pein to protect Naruto for instance or her words giving him strength when he was emotionally weak...

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm

I don't expect Sakura to be on Naruto & Sasuke's level only because shes a medic. I know she is only capable of some things, which Tsunade has well mentioned to her sometimes a medic can join the battlefield, where her super strength comes in. All I'm saying it be nice for some sort of power up to be in relation with her but I can kinda understand cause I remember reading somewhere.. [May not be true]

That Kishi designed Sakura's character in a way where he wasn't exactly sure how far to go with her considering hes not good with making strong females, which I think he is, its just the story with the main guy and anti hero thing going on so its understandable to a point but for her being the heroine everyone expects a bit more, from the circumstances going on right now her in there is not helping anything too much. She has to be in there for something. Is it cause of her and Sasuke's closure they are meant to have time together in "team 7" to learn from the other [Mainly Sakura's knowledge on the Uchiha Massacre & Sasuke on showing he cares]? Or/And that shes going to be capable of pulling something off because from how it looks, things aren't going too well with her in the picture, who knows though. Maybe she will have a genjutsu kick in, or pull something we've not seen yet.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum