Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

How i saw chapter 663!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How i saw chapter 663!

Post by NerdyNemo-Kun on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:40 am

I am a NH fan from the very beginning of Naruto, And i like Sakura and admire some of the stuff she did, Like her Love and Devotion to Sasuke, That is still present to this day.

When i saw how Sakura was trying so hard to save Naruto i was proud of Sakura, I really felt how she really wanted to help her friend continue on with his dreams and all, and i enjoyed that chapter alot and for me that chapter was development for Sakura as a person, compare this Sakura to the Sakura before, She didn't care about Naruto nor his dreams.

Now the really wrong, sad and desperate thing here is how the NS viewed this chapter   
While Naruto and Sasuke were dying all it cared about was this: CPR = Kiss = NS CANONZ!!
It totally denied the fact that Naruto is important to this war and that Sakura is a Medical-Nin.  
And It has the nerve to call Hinata selfish and doesn't care about anyone but Naruto.
It's as if the NS is reading a Shoujo Manga where Sasuke and Hinata don't exist and Whenever Naruto and Sakura are in a panel together its Romantic.  

NS really needs to understand that Naruto and Sakura are FRIENDS and really good friends. Also comparing Sakura and Hinata is WRONG. Unless if you want to see which girl is best for Naruto.
NerdyNemo-Kun

Back to top Go down

Re: How i saw chapter 663!

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:09 am

Mmm i don't think this goes here but well my answer to this is that really don't take much into account what NS says, pff even the chapter of today, the animation of the hand hold and that, they are trying to downgrade it and stuff.. GOD that's why I don't care what iT says right now, off

I'm sorry for the double post but dunno if this had been adressed or not but hey I've just read that NS it's paralleling itselves to kataang 0.0 again I'm sorry for the double post 'cause I'm on the iPod and can't seem to get the edit post button so yeah dunno now that got me thinking guh I don't like that
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:25 am

My thoughts exactly NerdyNemo-kun! The problem is there is a thought which can't accept that a boy and a girl can only be just two good friends. This kind of thought wants to pair them absolutely even though the two characters involved don't want...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Well actually the growth of all characters have happened in a too slow way(real time) normal way(naruto verse) for my likes but hey if a progression is happening is welcome for all characters don't you think so??

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:28 am

^Why are you bumping this thread, RickVal? I know that I'm not a moderator, but your comment has nothing to do with chapter 663.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:39 am

Good thing you are not a moderator Yamasaki and really moderators here have had a lot of patience with me xD!! THANKS A LOT, and well those things I write them when I'm in a really really depressed mood and I seriously can't stop myself from writing nor talking in such a sad way when I'm depressed and as for the thread up there as I edited the progression of each an every char is welcomed as we have seen
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:06 am

^I can tell.

Anyways, I didn't see it as a romantic moment between NS. Honestly, when I read that chapter and saw Sakura give Naruto Cpr I was happy, not because I support NS (I don't) but it was more so like, I'm proud of Sakura she really loves Naruto like her own brother. It was nice to see that, showed her maturity and development as a character.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 am

Oh! How I saw chapter 663?

1) Sakura as a very clever medic.

2) Sakura as a reliable teammate.

3) Sakura as a true friend.

Anybody who understands it should think twice before stating any nonsense about this chapter, either NH, SS, NS or whatsoever...

In other words, chapter 663 had nothing to do with any pairing issues regarding the Narutoverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm

THIS is how NS saw CHAPTER 663. lmao.

Spoiler:

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Large pictures must be put in spoiler tags.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 am

^ajajjajaja I didn't even want to read everything 'cause with just the first 5 panels i LOLED so hard i couldn't stop myself xD and well I certainly always saw Sakura as someone really annoying at first... then her confession irked me a lot but then did a lot of rethinking about her character and well I only saw her as a sister to Naruto nothing more while Hinata I truly saw her as a lover for Naruto, so that's why I said after the false confession I don't feel threatened in any way from Sakura in regard for Naruto's love.. even from before.. I only felt really really bad for Naruto 'cause he learned the hard way as a lot of us men do that women are more physical than feeling in the start, then they see they want and need someone who gives them the feelings they wanted not just physical... sigh.... so yeah when I saw Hinata cheer for Naruto even when he was hated that was a good and awesome thing.. as for Sakura really her developement has improved a lot and well I only see her as a sister for Naruto no more IMPOV
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm

It seriously made me laugh when I read this because its sooo out of character xD
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum