Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina..! Influence in your lives??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina..! Influence in your lives??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Well dunno if a post has already been made or the post itself is in the wrong place so feel free to move it to where it belongs..

Ok to tell you the truth?? NaruHina did really change me a lot.. that's why I really really love this pairing and want them to be together and happy.. not because of some shipping wars or hate or any other things but more like to tell you all the truth?? I'll share a piece of my life... not much but it's thanks to NaruHina that I think I'm human again..

Why?? well to tell you the truth.. I was soulless.. I was void of any and all emotions, before I got to know about NaruHina that was like 5 years or so ago, I was going in the wrong path.. I knew the series of Naruto but didn't really care much about it.. I was continuing to live my life as a lot of people say, and well I'm a sensible, perceptive and emotional persona.. in my entire life till now I never had a girlfriend I had my friends and those things, and eventually I fell in love not once but three times.. and  in those three times I got rejected and the answer was, I'm sorry but I only like you as a friend... those three times hurt me a lot I thought I could love again in those three times, but none of them happened to me.. then appeared a girl.. no a woman in my life I didn't know was there, she was hurt.. emotionally(in the romance) a lot she tried to stand up again.. and I got to know her better we made friends fast.. and I started to feel that I was falling in love again.. I was afraid and to tell you the truth I talked with my friends about that, they couldn't help me in that regard.. my parents encouraged me.. they told me go ahead and love her.. I cried, I still remember i was sitting in the park all alone one night just thinking if I could love again.. maybe.. yes maybe I could love again.. and I did I fell in love, I invited her to dates.. but she had to go with her brother I didn't mind, 'cause we were good friends.. I thought she was starting to love me.. I made her presents I went to her house.. I nearly passed a lot of my time near her, eventually in all that time I didn't know but she fell in love with another guy.. I was devastated.. but I couldn't do or say a thing.. the only little thing I think that made me happy is that I was there for her in a way that she was able to love again.. even if it wasn't me, then came the day.. she was acting kind of cold.. indifferent towards me and I was why?? what did I do?? I asked her and she just said that it was nothing.. I remember I was outside her house, she didn't even let me pass to just talk like always.. I got angry.. cause she didn't want to tell me all in all .. it came that I confessed.. and everything seemed different.. she changed her attitude.. she went inside her home and I was just outside waiting for a reply.. she didn't want to answer me.. I didn't want to pressure her.. She went inside her home a lot of times.. and I thought she was going to say yes.. but she said I'm sorry but I only like you as a friend... that hurt me.. that killed me right there and then.. she killed me there on the spot.. but I didn't get angry nor felt any remorse I just felt emptiness.. said to her I understand, see you.. she said see you too.. I started to work.. we didn't see each other.. again till later where she told me she was seeing another guy.. and she was angry that she could only go out with someone like us(me and my friends as in company and whatnot) and that she hated that.. again that hurt... that really hurt.. I didn't think i was able to feel again but I did and I felt pain.. so much pain.. it was so much that one of my old loves was living again beside my house I talked to her I was in a happy mood you could say.. but then out of nowhere I could no more.. I broke down.. in front of one of my old loves I cried and bawled in front of her, after that i no longer saw one of them, I was concentrated if going autopilot to work is a right way to say it, but I no longer felt a thing you could have hit me I wouldn't even care, so much was my emptiness that the bus I took at times to work was assaulted two times and those times nothing was stolen from me, and in those two times a gun was pointed right between my eyes and I just looked at the assailant eyes and said nothing, I thought maybe freedom? can you please? but thanks GOD was beside me those two times.. and nothing happened to me.. I still remember it clearly.. I was a shell of who I once was.. then out of nowhere when I was working she called me.. I wasn't expecting that and I was concentrated, she asked me where I was.. and I just said I'm sorry.. I'm working right now so maybe we can talk later.. she just said I'm sorry.. is all i wanted to say and no longer knew a thing about her anymore.. till when i returned home and my parents told me that she had been looking for me all that time, an entire week and more.. that's how she got my number.. after that I dind't know more about her.. My life was empty, then came the christmas festivities and got the pox I had to be in bed for those festivities.. she came to say hi but we couldn't even properly say hi because of my disease.. I was different, she was different.. then came the day she had to move away... she moved away and I couldn't even say goodbye, 'cause she just up an dissappeared.. with her family, all my friends knew.. after she left they just told me.. I knew she was going to move away.. but it was so sudden.. I changed workplaces.. I was working as an executive in a new enterprise.. there when I went to work.. I didn't care how I got to work I didn't care anymore about my life.. I just crossed the streets without looking at my sides, I didn't care.. I just crossed them and I thank GOD he protected me all those times.. I was just living just to live nothing more... then came family problems.. my niece was living with my parents and me, her mother my sister didn't call her.. my parents were having problems.. they nearly got divorced.. because my father was an alcoholic person and my mother was an sensitive person.. all the problems just up and came crashing one after another.. I couldn't handle it anymore.. I recurred to the alcohol too.. I just wanted to forget everything.. so much was that one day I passed out in one of my workbuddy place and my friends there said that I cried a lot and called her name a lot of times before I passed out.. that next day I woke up I said no more... I tried and I say I tried to recover the ropes of my life.. I left that work as an executive.. I helped my parents my niece, before I left the work I came to my niece birthday party even if I was in the work clothes, I knew my niece needed me.. I just knew.. I needed to be here. But I was still empty and recovering, then I played a lot of videogames in my pc I started to go the University, but was still empty, in those video games I met some gamer girls too I had virtual relationships.. but still was empty.. then one day when I was bored.. I just said hey why not read a manga.. just to see what it looks like?? then said why not watch Naruto and see where it is now?? and I just happened to appear in the chapter where Hinata confesses to Naruto I'll never ever forget it.. that day My heart started beating again... I felt it.. My heart was beating again, that day I felt like Naruto felt my eyes opened and expressed the same feelings Naruto's eyes were expressing at that time... that day I cried.. I cried hard and was really thankfull because I think GOD reached me through that single chapter.. through this beatiful pairing (Naruto Hinata), that day I needed to know how?? why?? what has happened?? and I backpedaled again and read all the NaruHina interactions.. all the things that NaruHina was getting all the beautiful things.. I searched everything on the internet, absolutely everything till that point in time.. I need to know, NaruHina really helped me regain my soul and emotions but absolutely above all GOD was the one who pointed me the direction for NaruHina.. and right now?? Well I'm happy, I'm histerical, I'm me.. and the girls i loved? the three first girls.. got married and have sons and daughters.. the last girl?? she right now is studying and has a relationship with someone she met in the university she is at right now.. that day I fell in love again the day I met NaruHina.. I was able to be me again.. I was able to dream again.. I wanted a NaruHina opening and ending I wanted a lot of things for NaruHina and I still want a lot of good things for them (Naruto Hinata)

That's why I really and mean it, I really love NaruHina, that's why the possibility of Naruto or Hinata not been together right now, would kill me, that's why I don't like it when I search for NaruHina pics or NaruHina fics or anything NaruHina related that, there appears the things that it has done, how the people I once thought were not going to be corrupted by it are now trying to pair Naruto or Hinata with any other character and it hurts.. I too nearly got swayed in there but NO!!

I know Naruto really does care a lot about Hinata and Hinata loves Naruto a lot.. that's why I'm just waiting for Naruto's three words just three words that are going to mean really a lot, cause I'll feel like I had accomplished something worthwhile.. and that's why NaruHina means a lot to me.. so Yeah?? tell me   Has NaruHina influenced in any way or form your life?? can you share a little of your life with me involving NaruHina?? or not involving NaruHina at all..  I'll take my time to read it if you've taken your time to read a little piece of my life changing NaruHina for me?? =D               

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to complete it)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina..! Influence in your lives??

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Wow! So many things has happened to you but you coming back from it the way you did was a good thing, because your life is more important then any ones love that they can't give you even though you would have returned it with no doubt, but in a way things happen for a reason, you'll meet the right person 1 day.. don't give up, though you stumbled upon Naruto, NaruHina, I'm glad it helped you through rough patches in your life and yes I read that WHOLE thing @_@. Thats really nice and you know I also forgot to mention how people fall for certain pairings too out of experiences and ideals of the "bond"

I feel NaruHina has inspired my own relationship, My 1st boyfriend I met online that has moved out here to live here and we are still together.

[Quick background] So, I remember I use to be a hardcore DBZ fan [Still am] But when I saw a magazine one with a big DBZ front cover and a small corner of "Move out DBZ! Naruto's on its way in!" I got mad cause I thought it was trying to replace/compete my all time favorite show [Which I did not know was an anime at the time] I was young. Pre-teen to teen young.

Anyways to the point I.. remember meeting my not at the time bf who I call Dan, on a stream back in the old Youtube days, he came into a conversation Brett and I was having [ I was falling for this guy named Brett at the time who was into DBZ cause I made AMVs and he had feelings for me too. Brett hated Naruto.]

Dan had his username NarutoUzumaki something or whatnot, and I didn't like Naruto at the time, Brett didn't like Dan too much thinking he was weird and annoying and I told him give him a chance because hes funny and seems like a nice guy [Who ironically enough Brett wanted me to kick him out and I said no] As time went on, Dan would mention and show me cute/cool AMVs regarding the show Naruto and the pairings though hesitant I still watched it, and it grew on me... and I started to feel these unexplained happy feelings for him as a true friend, we all talked as a group always [Me,Brett,Dan,Leslie].

Dan eventually dated someone he found on Youtube, I didn't realize it but I was a bit jealous? overprotective? I don't know, couldn't explain it, just never said anything and moved on cause I just wanted him to be happy while at the time Brett started being distant from me, cold, and standoffish and long story short Dan's gf broke up with him and Brett started to fall for Dans ex, and pretty much dumped me for her after knowing her for a few days. Brett felt sorry first then completely was Anti-Everything about me though I still wanted to be friends he pushed me away.

Dan comforted me and was there for me through this hard time I was crying my eyes out like the young 14? 15? girl I was? Don't remember exactly but we both were in a stream online and I told him how bad this hurt me and all he could do was apologize and after this long back and forth rant of sadness, anger, betrayal. Dan said out of no where "I love you" and it caught me off guard where I didn't know what to think but it stuck with me for some reason.. and I said this is too soon and he agreed and apologized and told me how much of a good person I was a good friend that hes gotten close to. And during less then a few weeks Dans ex broke up with Brett and Brett would come back in our group chat, wanted to warm up to me and go back together and I told him no, you hurt me, pushed me away and now you want to talk to me? Brett wasn't happy and a 2-3 months later, me watching Naruto, then deciding to read cause of spoilers, watching Naruto episodes at the same time on our computers, Dan and I, we started dating and I grew fond of Naruto's relationship with Hinata's and that was his OTP too. And we've connected because of the time spent in us talking about everything to do with NaruHina & Naruto.

The funny thing is.. I never wanted a online relationship but it accidentally happened. So Dan I we go to convention and cosplay as Naruto & Hinata. And we are happy.. But I know you'll find a happy ending too RickVal! Patience is all is needed, just like Naruto & Hinata to me is a patient love.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Jejejeje thanks thisismyninjaway and yes I know patience is all I need and to tell you the truth I'm doing that just waiting and regarding the part I said corrupted I meant that yes it's true that Naruto or Hinata could be with any other person they could have fallen in love with any other character and tell you the truth I would have shipped them and I think a lot of people here think the same but I think NaruHina was brought into our lives for a reason I think at least for myself it was a beacon where I finally found myself again and yes I know one day the right one for me is going to come and
I'm doing that just waiting and you know I too had as ironic as it sounds 3 online relationships one separated from each other and then after those I found a final and fourth online relationship where I was happy the both of us were happy but then she got banned and I didn't know more about her, I felt lost after that and I was a NaruHina shipper then so NaruHina helped me then too that's why I really really want NaruHina to happen not in a way where Naruto or Hinata after accepting each other fully are separated suddenly.because of the circumstances or the things happening right now but more in a way where they really come to love each other and love each other every day more and more that's why I want NaruHina to be happy to be by the side of the right one where they belong where they are themselves where they figt for each other and besides each other
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 pm

I also had to cry sometimes when my heart got broken... But after, I decided to "keep my heart" if you get what I mean... Really, the feeling of being rejected is one of the worst, especially when one has invested so much heart into it.

Anyway, I became a NaruHina fan thanks to chapter 437 when Hinata confessed. Everything: her action, her words, her bravery and sincerity touched me to an extent that I really fell in love with the pairing. Thanks to this moment, I started to think about the notion of love (romantic) in the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:18 am

NaruHina is a patient love. After watching this pairing,I do believe that true love is such that the person is willing to die protecting you.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 am

First let me start by saying that I became a naruhina fan the moment that naruto told her that he liked her a person like her in chapter 98. Now I've read a lot of manga and watched a lot of anime and loved a lot of parings over the years but I can say from the pits of my soul that NH is my #1 paring, why? I guess I could say that Hinata reminds me of myself.Everything she has gone through I've been through from her life expectations,her father, her younger sister, the loneliness, EVERYTHING not to mention I am very shy ( it took me forever to build up the courage to join this forum and even comment) and I didn't speak up for my self even when people treated me badly I was still kind. The only thing is which I admire about her character the most,is that she was able to let "her" Naruto know about her love and let him know that she will stay by his side. I have mine we will call him Joey. Like I stated earlier, I'm am very much like Hinata in many ways I was sad and cried in the darkness, but there was one person Joey who grabbed my hand and pushed me into the sun and made me the person that I am today he was kind, funny he was my everything he had beautiful hazel eyes and when he smiled at me everyday.I got bullied a lot as a kid in school hard core bulled and he stood up for me every time and told me that I was beautiful and that I needed to see it too with a big smile on his face.I didn't have a reason to frown anymore HIS SMILE SAVED ME EVERYDAY FROM DESPAIR,HEARTACHE, PAIN,AND MYSELF. It's funny because I really wanted to let him know but I always had a feeling that he had a crush on my aunt(she's not too much older than me) she was really pretty and dressed nice and I would always hear that he liked her,it somewhat broke my heart but the small encounters we had together always made me feel that he really liked me he always was so nice to me and every time I saw him or walked passed he would have the biggest smile on his face. He even watched me from afar when he thought I didn't notice. I even think God was on my side too because every semester in school we ALWAYS had a class together and even if he knew people in the class he made sure he sat right next to me at lunch or on the school bus. I was right the one chance I had to confess was a moment that he initiated unlike Hinata I was too afraid of what he would say and let the one chance I had slip by. He ended up moving out of the country 5 years ago. The last time I saw him was on thanksgiving day it was really grey outside and it felt like a scene from a movie the smile that I had always looked forward to no longer existed he didn't say a word he looked me right in my eyes and I read the good bye lord knows I wanted to hold him and never let him go but I couldn't bring myself to do it because I knew that it would only hurt me more to let go and to close that chapter of my life. We kept our eyes locked on each other even after he got in the car and drove away and until this day it hurts me a little inside that I was so stupid and didn't let him know that he was my sunshine. One thing did become of this though, strength. Ever since I have known him have changed he changed me and doesn't even know it. I have become a stronger human being who stands up for myself and my beliefs and have overcome all my problems. When I first read Naruto and discovered the beauty of naruhina it made me dream of what should've happened between me and Joey but I know he is gone forever and I know that I will fall in love again and this time I won't let him go. I will be strong like Hinata and will have my own Naruhina lol honestly, I can say that not going back on my words in my ninja way too...

Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:17 am

Wow pretty interesting Taushishi and to tell the truth?? letting go?? that hurts.. it hurts a lot... I hope you find your Naruto, or that he comes back to you.. that's why I say that I feel like NaruHina is not just simply another couple.. that the author is trying to emphasize so much.. No it actually is a slice of life of each and everyone who ships NaruHina with the bottom of their hearts, minds, bodies, and really hope that they are together at the end of the series and not just simply go their separate ways like Naruto dying or Hinata dying and so on and on you get what I mean =D .. and hey I'm waiting for my Hinata to appear in my life too..   
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:34 am

You are so right I can say when I was younger I didn't read in between the lines when it came to manga but now I really understand the parings and plots for them it just shows that we as humans aren't so different after all and are connected....
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 am

Taushishi17 wrote:You are so right I can say when I was younger I didn't read in between the lines when it came to manga but now I really understand the parings and plots for them it just shows that we as humans aren't so different after all and are connected....

So true and to tell the truth even I.. When I was younger I didn't even know how to read in between the lines and I guess that's the thing when you mature.. and when you really mature not in mature as in body and ohhh I'm mature... blegh!   that's why I say it's kind of different when you see people fighthing or whatnot.. is kind of guh well Not gonna enter into those things, I just think and say they really aren't mature huff just their bodies grew up and not their entire being.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentPanda on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Let's just say their the reason why I named my user the way it is... 

Last edited by braveryangel01 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Mmmm could you care to elaborate a little more about that bravery??? well if you want to, if you don't want then I have no problem =D.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentPanda on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:21 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Mmmm could you care to elaborate a little more about that bravery??? well if you want to, if you don't want then I have no problem =D.

Oh I'm sorry my comment wasn't meant for this forum (I really didn't want anyone to notice this I was on a different forum website   ) I'm very sorry. However, I'd say that I have more of a similarity like Naruhina than an influence.   

Your stories are very adorable and please pretend I said nothing!!!! So sorry...
SilentPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Hey hey come on no problem i'm not mad or anything XD well no problem if the answer wasn't intended to be here and well really you have a similarity like NaruHina that could be awesome so yeah...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum