Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina! Family..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina! Family..

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 am

Well there's a closed post that says what would Naruto and Hinata say to their kids but haven't seen if there is a post of this one..

So yeah.. What do you think?? How are Naruto's and Hinata's kids gonna look like, I mean we have the twin thing in Hinata's genes.. so yeah twins between them I think.. then Hiashi's features.. Hinata's mother features, Hinata's features... then we too have Kushina's features, Minatos features, Naruto's features.. and well what do you think how you picture the kids between Naruto and Hinata??  
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina! Family..

Post by endame on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 pm

I was thinking, from Hagoromo was born the uchiha and senju family, so maybe from his brother was born the hyuuga family because in the series sharingan and byakugan are the only ocular jutsus. Lets think about it, Naruto has blood bonds with senju and perhaps Hinata has either with hagoromo´s brother so then mixing senju and uchiha we get hagoromo´s power, so mixing hagoromo and his brother´s blood could we get a new Kaguya?
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Well now that is kind of messed up, but at the same time so plausible.. but remember it's still not confirmed if kaguya really had the byakugan.. who knows?? remember ppl thought Mito Uzumaki had the byakugan too, but were proved wrong..then again this time it could happen, but then that means that the original dojutsu is the byakugan and then why the need to seal up the branch side of the Hyuuga family, 'cause Kaguya got the rinnegan thanks to the fruit she ate up, and then again who knows, we just know we have to wait for that to be developed and Kishimoto's going to do that right now with the appearance of Kaguya's will.. and i don't think it was confirmed that the senju was really born from Hagoromo.. he had two sons yes but it never confirmed that the Senju came from there.. or it was confirmed..?? if it was I don't remember.. and remember Naruto just has a reincarnation of Assura.. cause the Uzumaki have lived since long ago.. that could mean that the Hyuuga too could have lived since long ago.. if you get what i mean.. and well this is more of a thread for the Narutoverse than what I'm asking for.. but oh well..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote: but remember it's still not confirmed if kaguya really had the byakugan.. who knows??

Kaguya had the Byakugan and it has been confirmed in chapter 671

Spoiler:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/671/8

cause Kaguya got the rinnegan thanks to the fruit she ate up

Kaguya had the Byakugan + the power of the Sharingan. It appears nowhere that she developed the Rinnegan after eating the fruit

confirmed that the senju was really born from Hagoromo.. he had two sons yes but it never confirmed that the Senju came from there.. or it was confirmed..??

Since the first stories about the So6P were told, it was said that the Uchihas came from the Sage's first born and the Senjus from his second. It has not been contradicted by Hagoromo. The only surprising thing is that he had also a brother who fought and sealed the Juubi.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Well you know even though this is not what I've asked for I'll just answer, yes Irielo you are right in those points, but then again.. whatever we just have to wait for the manga and all the answers and as I said the answer I'm more interested about is NaruHina canonization xD

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:25 am

Obviously They would have the Byakugan. I would imagine depending on how ever many children they have there are many different possibilities especially since traits sometimes skip generations. The favorite combination I imagine is. Young Kushina's face and hair. Hinata's byakugan and personality. maybe Naruto's whisker marks. That would be so cute.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:26 am

meow69 wrote:Obviously They would have the Byakugan. I would imagine depending on how ever many children they have there are many different possibilities especially since traits sometimes skip generations. The favorite combination I imagine is. Young Kushina's face and hair. Hinata's byakugan and personality. maybe Naruto's whisker marks. That would be so cute.

And finally an answer!! and really traits skipping generations... it could be yeah, and you are refering to a boy or girl??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 am

Girl. If it was a red haired boy then I would want them to have Naruto's spiky hair. I could also Imagine a red-haired girl young Kushina's face, young Hinata's haircut (sorry don't know the name of the style) Hinata's eyes and personality.

And yes many times genes do skip a generation especially recessive genes such as red hair and blue eyes. Many times the Parents will carry a gene for it but it doesn't show up on them. Naruto would definitely carry the genes for red hair and for blue eyes. the thing about recessive genes though is it takes both of the parents to carry the gene for it to override the dominate gene. I don't think the Hyuuga would be carriers of the red hair gene, but we don't know anything about whether Hinata's mother was from the clan or not. So hypothetically Hinata's mother if nonhyuuga could have been a carrier of the genes even if they came from a few generations back. It's like my daughter neither me or my wife or anyone we know about in either family have blue eyes yet my daughter does. (Yes I know for a fact I am the father she looks just like me)

Last edited by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:02 am

meow69 wrote:Girl. If it was a red haired boy then I would want them to have Naruto's spiky hair. I could also Imagine a red-haired girl young Kushina's face, young Hinata's haircut (sorry don't know the name of the style) Hinata's eyes and personality.

And yes many times genes do skip a generation especially recessive genes such as red hair and blue eyes. Many times the Parents will carry a gene for it but it doesn't show up on them. Naruto would definitely carry the genes for red hair and for blue eyes. the thing about recessive genes though is it takes both of the parents to carry the gene for it to override the dominate gene. I don't think the Hyuuga would be carriers of the red hair gene, but we don't know anything about whether Hinata's mother was from the clan or not. So hypothetically Hinata's mother if nonhyuuga could have been a carrier of the genes even if they came from a few generations back. It's like my daughter neither me or my wife or anyone we know about in either family have blue eyes yet my daughter does. (Yes I know for a fact I am the father she looks just like me)

To the bolded: Hinata's haircut at that time was called hime style.. or so I think... Well that's true too we don't know if Hinata's mother was from the clan or not.. and well i think Hinata does carry the genes for blue eyes or hair color dunno.. my opinion as you could say... and the last one?' why say that I assure it didn't even cross my head till you wrote about that and LOL so loud it hurt xD not in an offensive manner, but the thing is that you didn't even let me process or thought that xDD  
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:And finally an answer!!

This topic was often dealt here as proven by those threads for instance:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t165-naruhina-kids?highlight=kids

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t66-narutohina-and-their-kids?highlight=kids

Spoiler:
There are threads which sometimes get no, or only one/few answers. No reason to be upset about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 am

ahahaha I'm not worrying Irielo or getting upset XD that was just an expression like saying well.. dunno xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 am

I wish the girl was blonde like Naruto but with Hinata's personality and a boy with purple hair like Hinata with Naruto's personality.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:28 am

Well pretty interesting connotations and well my imagination is that for the boy he has golden hair, white+blue= can't remember the name of the color.. for eyes and Hinata's features, for the girl Kind of Naruko features, white eyes and indigo hair like Hinata..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 am

This is how I imagined..
Spoiler:
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 am

Well you know what i just thought again?? well their son would have blue eyes and brown messy hair like Naruto but when it's controlled and hinata like factions, then the girl could have blue eyes too, indigo hair Naruto like factions.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:38 pm

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7803/imageunch.jpg

This one is just so adorable, especially the one on the bottom right <3
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Hehe yeah Azuula that's a good one a really really good one =D, but well I hope that NaruHina family does become a reality you know?? that would be awesome...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum