Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-<a class=

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 pm

that is because it tries to defend NaruSaku, considering the fact that this pairing has no romantic development. the one thing it refuses to acknowledge is that NaruSaku had plenty of opportunities to develop, all it can come up with is that this is a war, there is no need to have romantic moments (well this excuse doesn't stand for much anymore) maybe the reason why I doesn't stand much is because NaruHina was given amazing moments in times that really shouldn't have happened, but it did happen.

It won't admit to the fact that NS is a collapsed pairing, maybe because it likes to use the "every time they interact" argument, as in every time Naruto and Sakura interact, it is romantic development between the two. the biggest problem there is most times the two interact, it is on a friendship level and most times it has a lot to do with saving Sasuke.

then it denies the level of the interaction between Naruto and Hinata, saying that it is only a friendship thing, or that it was disgusting that Naruto took Hinata's hand after Neji had died, or it was that Naruto was trying to make her feel better, but that doesn't stand either, maybe that's because it was Hinata that reassured Naruto that everything will be fine, and Naruto took Hinata's hand because he knows that Hinata will be there for him, even showing the willingness to share his life with her, that NS is called romantic, Naruto and Hinata don't interact often, but then again they need to, they understand one another, on a much higher level than Nauto and Sakura do.

the only understanding the Naruto and Sakura have is on a teammate level, a friendship level, or when it has something to do with Sasuke, the most recent chapter proved it in a unique way.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:14 am

Pretty interesting point Mustang and it makes sense a lot and yes NaruHina had its own share of development and an amazing development not just a comical or stress relieving and well you know it's kind of over with the Naruto sak.. war with NaruHina... there's just the encounter between Naruto and Hinata to happen and it will happen and yes Naruto will confess to Hinata.. or Naruto will propose to her.. I'd prefer the latter, but that's more of a wishful thinking.. but really Naruto needs to tell Hinata that he loves her or kiss her XD.. no but seriously one possibility it's true and that is that Naruto and Hinata will reencounter and love each other.

On another note I find refreshing the words Naruto said to sak in her confession dunno if you all do??

NARUTO: I HATE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES!!

anyone?? "coughNscough" hah!... so yeah
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:02 pm

As for asking for Hinata's hand in marriage? Too soon.. I as a NaruHina fan would  rather him accept her in a romantic way and to develop from there on. Show Naruto how it feels to actually had someone who was there and cared from the start. I agree with you as well Mustang, I feel the only way NS can look good is to down the other ships. Plus everytime Sakura has an inside thought of Naruto, (Running towards the war) (CPR) etc. Its always about his dream and about her catching up on his level in a Team 7 aspect. Its always something regarding Naruto and her not wanting to fall behind & is supportive of Naruto's dream to become hokage. NEVER have I seen any romantic advances from herself or to Naruto.

I don't get why NS doesn't think of Sasuke & Sakura getting closure? That just passing that off saying the whole point of his return is for her to get over him and fall for Naruto? Like what? Oh its easy for Sakura to switch her feelings from Sasuke to Naruto in an instant, but its impossible for Naruto to get over Sakura for someone hes JUST realized who has always been supportive from the start who did not need a bigger picture to see who he was from the inside?
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:26 am

Sakura in the last chapter was reminded by Naruto himself, that Sasuke does indeed care, she might have felt uncertain for a while, but her tears were that of joy, knowing that Sasuke isn't a cold bastard.

Naruto has had plenty of time to move on from Sakura, but Sakura has chosen not to let go of her feelings towards Sasuke, in fact this chapter had a small (not major) SasuSaku hint in it, it was that of what I mentioned earlier in this post.

but most of all the most recent chapter was that of the bonds by Team 7

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:36 am

Mustang wrote:Sakura in the last chapter was reminded by Naruto himself, that Sasuke does indeed care, she might have felt uncertain for a while, but her tears were that of joy, knowing that Sasuke isn't a cold bastard.

I agree, and that's what NS doesn't understand, seeing what it wants to see, in my point of view, since Sasuke came back to complete T7 i kind of feel that all this time has been for SS development rather than Sakura moving on from Sasuke
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:45 am

The problem with NS trying to twist NH moments into being negative in some way is that the narrative doesn't support its way of thinking. Saying Hinata is selfish is just an opinion of NaruSaku and has no bearing on the plot whatsoever, nor on NH pairing. Especially since Naruto regarded her actions as one of strength.

NS saying Hinata is a creepy stalker is just an opinion as Naruto himself is not bothered by anything Hinata does. NS saying Hinata just doesn't "get" that Naruto loves Sakura is overshadowed by the manga facts that tell the reader:

1. Naruto has never stated at any moment in time that he loves Sakura.

and

2. Hinata has shown zero apprehension at anything supposedly "NaruSaku" (which she should as it is important to the narrative. If what NS says about NS having "positive romantic like moments" is supposed to be true).

The characters who need to know this, would acknowledge a moment between the ship, like the way Sakura acknowledged Hinata's actions in 437 and how Naruto acknowledged the SasuSaku hospital scene as well as all the SS moments in 469. The fact that Kishi has not had Hinata acknowledge a single thing does not tell the reader that Hinata is "just blind to the facts." It tells the reader that the so called "romantic" NS moments are nonexistent.

Yet NS doesn't accept this and tries to go around narrative intent. But in the end, the story speaks for itself. NS is just spewing desperation at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 am

sigh.. sigh.. and more sigh... that's why I said.. I don't find Ns a threat since Sak's confession--- but yet all the war and what not... sigh... whatever!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:06 pm

The thing is NaruSaku has had plenty of opportunity to develop into a romantic pairing, it could have easily happened after the time-skip and yet even after the time-skip, Naruto has never really made any advances with his crush and Sakura has never moved on from Sasuke, if anything Naruto's crush on Sakura has regressed to the point of non-existence and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke have matured.

I remember saying this to NS.

for NaruSaku to occur, Naruto first needs to fall in love with Sakura, Sakura needs to move on from Sasuke and fall in love with Naruto, both of which have not occurred. the problem with the latter part is that when someone moves on, it takes time to recover, so Sakura is not going to immediately fall in love with Naruto and by time that even occurs Naruto could be in a relationship with someone else, most likely Hinata.

that was something NS didn't want to see NH write, it tried to counter it by saying this every time the two interact, it is romantic development, or that Sai told Sakura that Naruto is in love with her, neglecting what happened a few minutes later when Sai said that Sakura loves Sasuke, then there is my favourite argument, (one that has been turned into an absolute joke) Sakura is like Kushina and that Naruto should go out with someone like his mother, that someone is Sakura, even Minato said it himself.

to which NH replies, so Naruto should date Karin as well, Hinata too, no forget it, he should create a shadow clone of himself and date his Shadow Clone.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Oh GOD now that is very inmature I think we will see what kushina meant when Naruto confess his real feelings and I thnk it won't be like the explosive way that kushina is but more like the caring way kushina was so yeah I think we just need to wait for Naruto's feelings to come to light and then kushinas advice comes to light in the romantic aspect so yeah
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/05/naruto-storm-revolution-kushina-narutos-mom-confirmed-playable/:
speaking about kushina i came across this
and even tho this is a video game what caught me was when it said that kushina shows her true nature to her husband
naruto shows his true nature when he is with hinata

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Kushina acted like her true self to Minato, while Minato opened up to Kushina when he felt that he was confident enough to open up about them. well we all know the result, a little Naruto was born, lol.

Naruto acts like his true self around Hinata, while Hinata has recently opened up to Naruto, she is more confident about expressing her feelings for Naruto, Naruto seems likely to oblige later on down the track.

Naruto doesn't really act like his true self, towards Sakura, Sakura has no romantic interest in Naruto, but her heart seems really set on Sasuke. while Naruto's crush on Sakura started to disappear, there seems to be no mutual romance between Naruto and Sakura. I am willing to admit and accept the fact that NaruSaku could have developed and should have done so by now, but it never occurred, Sakura hasn't moved on like it wants her to, and Naruto is/has not shown that he is in love with Sakura, like it wants him to.

Sakura, has learned to accept Sasuke as a person and appreciated his compliments each time, even though the context of Sasuke's return kind of caused some concern for her, she has shown no signs of changing her feelings from one guy to another, like NS likes to believe.

Sasuke, is a caring person, but doesn't like to show, he puts up a façade when it comes to showing that he cares, but when it comes to Sakura, he tends to be proud of her accomplishments, he appreciates her for being there, even though he hates to admit it, in general Naruto and Sasuke have a lot in common, but they also have a lot of differences as well.

what this means to me is that Kishi has slowly but surely moved those two pairings (NaruHina and SasuSaku) at different times, by developing the characters at individual times, not rushing the ships, to me if NS was to occur, it would seem rushed, lacking in any true development, that both SasuSaku and NaruHina both have, these two pairings don't get a lot of panel time, but the time these two ships get are the most precious and the most important when it comes to romance. NaruSaku well, it gets a lot of panel time, there could have been some development, but almost all of their interactions are based on a friendship level, or worse yet for NS based on how they can rescue Sasuke from his darkness.

it isn't how fast a writer can develop a pairing, but what happens when the two characters involved in that ship get together, spend some panel time together, what chemistry can occur, sure Naruto and Sakura do have that chemistry, but since there is a third cog, that doesn't help the ship either. pairings are between two characters not three like NaruSaku, if it was a pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:53 am

Well Naruto acting like his true self in front of Hinata, that was a long time ago.. "chunnin exams" and is the only one who Naruto actually acts like his true self if it doesn't remember.. 'cause well I don't remember Naruto acting like his true self with any one more than Hinata.. so remind me if actually he has acted in front of someone else like his true self.. a calm natured person, that has a lot of doubts like any other person.. that's alive..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:29 pm

i got a question
why is it that naruto asked his mother how she fell in love with minato instead of him asking minato how he fell in love with his mother and hearing it from a man's point of view?

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:41 pm

that's a good question, the biggest thing about this question is, how NS and NH look at it.

I think the biggest problem is, is that Minato really didn't have a lot of time, he was there to fix the seal when the time was needed, maybe he didn't ask his father, because he needed to focus on the battle at hand.

with Kushina on the other hand, Kurama was trapped, so it gave him some time to ask his mother, plus I feel like he needed to hear it from his mother, more than he needed to hear the story from his father, maybe he was wondering what the female point of view was, since he did hear two different confessions, one from Hinata the other from Sakura, sure he was able to pick up which one was true and which wasn't. In this situation he needed to learn from someone who had experience in the matter.

as much as NS hates this idea, Naruto finding out how his mother fell in love with Minato, actually plays in favour of NaruHina, maybe that is because just like Hinata who loves Naruto, Kushina loved Minato for genuine reasons, and didn't do love someone out of convenience like Sakura tried to force herself into doing for Naruto. Naruto needed to learn what love truly is, instead of making an assumption and getting wrong, that again plays into the hands of NaruHina, because Naruto learned to certain extent what love is because of Hinata, this is something NS will never accept and will downplay it like crazy in order to defend NaruSaku.

For Naruto he needed to hear it from another woman's POV.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:16 pm

ahahaa!!
in that case it will help naruto
hearing it from his mother's point of view wouldn't only be hearing it from a woman's point of view but it will help in how naruto is evaluating his feelings for hinata amd how he should act accordingly.
someone mentioned this in a thread about how naruto would wonder when talking to hinata and being near if this is how his mom felt about his father

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 pm

I absolutely agree with you guys! Basically NS ship is picking up scraps [Panel time] it finds to fix its ship when theres a question of doubt in its mind on a moment that favors SS or NH.

I also agree on the fact that NS did have a chance, but the route never was opened, mainly from Sakura's view & Naruto's less and less concern on winning her over compared to in Part 1. I never seen one serious moment between Sakura & Naruto that would raise questions to NH, not one. Even when I 1st saw "Sakura's Confession" just the title, I knew it was going to end bad for NS, it was just too soon. I was curious of what her intentions were, that something was up, cause not too long ago, Hinata confessed and I doubt Sakura was going to top a confession by Hinata that held so many questions for Naruto that are now answered to Naruto.

And Idc what any NS says, but I do feel that after the Pein Invasion was won, the stuff on Naruto's mind [Tsunade, Village etc.] That Hinata's confession was pondering him as well, not in a negative way, just so much on him atm was on him to talk about it considering the aggressive approach from the Cloud that asked of Sasuke not too long after the war. Things happen in good time, and I know Naruto knows theres a time and place for things. I also feel that something could have took place off screen, that possibility is lingering not because I'm a fangirl of the pairing but because of the lil flashback hints from Hinata's point of view, and the cover pages that say those sentences on the sides. Naruto & Hinata's interactions just seem tooooo comfortable to me, that something could have happened off screen...

Though NS laughs at the idea Naruto supposedly did not get back to it, I think he did off-screen, but if didn't then its definitely building now! but to each their own. I just never seen Kiba tease Naruto on acting a certain way in front of HINATA? It was ALWAYS Kiba teasing Hinata cause of Naruto, does anyone notice that? Its the 1st time Kibas done it to Naruto, which is why it caught my attention like it did. I think it was cute that Naruto puts on a tough act that Hinata's around, more then he ever did for Sakura, I never seen Naruto try to impress Sakura since Part 1. Its like since Naruto has seen Hinatas true intentions and feelings for him, and the badass sacrifice she was willing to do for him, that he feels in his heart that hes interested enough to try to impress her, what do you guys think? :D It actually reminds me of how Sasuke is in front of Sakura, always trying to show off back in Part 1 to her, and we seen bits and pieces in Part 2 of this war.

Also heres something I read on a site but thought the same, If I remember correctly it was that NH has not had negative verbal rejection on either side. That NS had rejection on both sides. And NH is based off of their continuous growing of a connection we have seen. NS ignores the negative interactions with the ship. NH was based off of going forward positively with their bond to a possible future canonization. And that NS clings on to both characters hoping to do a 180 on eachother.

And it was also asked can you prove Naruto doesn't love/like Sakura anymore? And a better question was could you prove Naruto ever loved Sakura to begin with? I say crush, but thats as far as it went to me. Love isn't crush or friendship or teammates. Words and Actions do speak volume, and theres been alot of positiveness between NH. Hinata & Sakura has both used that word "Love" in their most deepest moment they could give, and it holds alot more meaning then Sakura just giving up on Sasuke and going to Naruto. I think NS confuses Sakura's appreciation and new found respect and care for Naruto as her falling for him, which we have not seen one scene to prove that or words spoken =/

This post has been Edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cannot Double post)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:26 pm

lily567 wrote:i got a question
why is it that naruto asked his mother how she fell in love with minato instead of him asking minato how he fell in love with his mother and hearing it from a man's point of view?

The romantic part of the story was mainly introduced through the female characters' feelings such as Sakura (for Sasuke) and Hinata (for Naruto). When it comes to those kind of feelings, the male characters are more reserved and don't express them openly the way the female characters do (Rock Lee might be one of the rare exceptions regarding that issue though). So, I find that it makes sense that Naruto asked his mother about it.

He met his parents in different situations first (Minato during Pein, Kushina during his training on T. Island), and I also think Naruto might have felt that Kushina would be more talkative regarding such an issue, like he might have also realized that his father was more a man of actions. Just remember the day Kushina and Minato died while protecting Naruto, Kushina said her last words to Naruto and Minato did not say so much because he considered that Kushina said what had to be said.

Naruto got something from both because he is sometimes very talkative like his mother and he is a man of action like his father.

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:26 am

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:I absolutely agree with you guys! Basically NS ship is picking up scraps [Panel time] it finds to fix its ship when theres a question of doubt in its mind on a moment that favors SS or NH.

I also agree on the fact that NS did have a chance, but the route never was opened, mainly from Sakura's view & Naruto's less and less concern on winning her over compared to in Part 1. I never seen one serious moment between Sakura & Naruto that would raise questions to NH, not one. Even when I 1st saw "Sakura's Confession" just the title, I knew it was going to end bad for NS, it was just too soon. I was curious of what her intentions were, that something was up, cause not too long ago, Hinata confessed and I doubt Sakura was going to top a confession by Hinata that held so many questions for Naruto that are now answered to Naruto.

And Idc what any NS says, but I do feel that after the Pein Invasion was won, the stuff on Naruto's mind [Tsunade, Village etc.] That Hinata's confession was pondering him as well, not in a negative way, just so much on him atm was on him to talk about it considering the aggressive approach from the Cloud that asked of Sasuke not too long after the war. Things happen in good time, and I know Naruto knows theres a time and place for things. I also feel that something could have took place off screen, that possibility is lingering not because I'm a fangirl of the pairing but because of the lil flashback hints from Hinata's point of view, and the cover pages that say those sentences on the sides. Naruto & Hinata's interactions just seem tooooo comfortable to me, that something could have happened off screen...

Though NS laughs at the idea Naruto supposedly did not get back to it, I think he did off-screen, but if didn't then its definitely building now! but to each their own. I just never seen Kiba tease Naruto on acting a certain way in front of HINATA? It was ALWAYS Kiba teasing Hinata cause of Naruto, does anyone notice that? Its the 1st time Kibas done it to Naruto, which is why it caught my attention like it did. I think it was cute that Naruto puts on a tough act that Hinata's around, more then he ever did for Sakura, I never seen Naruto try to impress Sakura since Part 1. Its like since Naruto has seen Hinatas true intentions and feelings for him, and the badass sacrifice she was willing to do for him, that he feels in his heart that hes interested enough to try to impress her, what do you guys think? :D It actually reminds me of how Sasuke is in front of Sakura, always trying to show off back in Part 1 to her, and we seen bits and pieces in Part 2 of this war.

Also heres something I read on a site but thought the same, If I remember correctly it was that NH has not had negative verbal rejection on either side. That NS had rejection on both sides. And NH is based off of their continuous growing of a connection we have seen. NS ignores the negative interactions with the ship. NH was based off of going forward positively with their bond to a possible future canonization. And that NS clings on to both characters hoping to do a 180 on eachother.

And it was also asked can you prove Naruto doesn't love/like Sakura anymore? And a better question was could you prove Naruto ever loved Sakura to begin with? I say crush, but thats as far as it went to me. Love isn't crush or friendship or teammates. Words and Actions do speak volume, and theres been alot of positiveness between NH. Hinata & Sakura has both used that word "Love" in their most deepest moment they could give, and it holds alot more meaning then Sakura just giving up on Sasuke and going to Naruto. I think NS confuses Sakura's appreciation and new found respect and care for Naruto as her falling for him, which we have not seen one scene to prove that or words spoken =/

This post has been Edited by ANBU

Yes I agree with you espeacially the part where you said that "Naruto loves Sakura" part just beacuse Sai said it but did Naruto said that he loved Sakura himself? If so when and I told that to NS but no answer. NS seem to use Sai Yamato and Minato as part of the argument and it also reminded me of the part when Sai said to Sakura that Naruto loves her then Sakura cries ike can't you see the diffrence between love and guilt
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 pm

NS will use just about anything to defend the pairing not taking into consideration that NaruSaku's worst enemies are from the two characters themselves, but most of the arguments are really what makes it fall on the rear end, for example the worst on I have seen from it is this one.

NS wrote:Sakura is moving on from Sasuke and is realising her feelings for Naruto. Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura.

what makes that argument so bad is the fact that it is depicting Sakura as a shallow girl which she isn't, and it was proven that Sasuke does care, sure Sakura might have been apprehensive for a short while, but she was assured by Naruto and Sasuke (indirectly) that Sasuke does care and that he is here to save everyone. what that argument fails to take into consideration, is that a person doesn't suddenly turn from one person to another, it takes time for someone to move on and then to develop romantic feelings for another person, if Sakura were to do that suddenly, it would be an insult to her character and what she stands for.

other arguments used are, every time Naruto and Sakura interact, it is romantic development. Sakura = Kushina, NaruSaku is the most developed non-canon pairing in any series. RtN, Sai confessed on Naruto's behalf.

the latter of which I have argued so many times yet it still defends it. Naruto never told Sai that he was in love with Sakura, even though Sai reminded Naruto that Sakura loves Sasuke a few chapters later, even though Sai was out of line when he told Sakura his assumptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 am

naruto has never said he loves sakura and in my honest opinion i think naruto just appreciates sakura as a good friend and teamate and like an older sister and nothin more.
you know sai said that he read in a book that people smile around those they like but i wonder if he knows the difference between a genuine smile and a goofy one.
i mean look at the way he smiles around hinata and the way he smiles around sakura. everytime there is a panel with naruto smiling at hinata, there is a form of glow in his eyes but when he smiles at sakura imo i don't see it. now don't get me wrong, naruto does smile at sakura as well as everyone else but whenever he smiles at hinata, it is as if what has been missing in naruto is shown in his eyes when he looks at her compared to when he looks at sakura and anyone else for the matter.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:48 am

Mustang wrote:NS will use just about anything to defend the pairing not taking into consideration that NaruSaku's worst enemies are from the two characters themselves, but most of the arguments are really what makes it fall on the rear end, for example the worst on I have seen from it is this one.

NS wrote:Sakura is moving on from Sasuke and is realising her feelings for Naruto. Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura.

what makes that argument so bad is the fact that it is depicting Sakura as a shallow girl which she isn't, and it was proven that Sasuke does care, sure Sakura might have been apprehensive for a short while, but she was assured by Naruto and Sasuke (indirectly) that Sasuke does care and that he is here to save everyone. what that argument fails to take into consideration, is that a person doesn't suddenly turn from one person to another, it takes time for someone to move on and then to develop romantic feelings for another person, if Sakura were to do that suddenly, it would be an insult to her character and what she stands for.

other arguments used are, every time Naruto and Sakura interact, it is romantic development. Sakura = Kushina, NaruSaku is the most developed non-canon pairing in any series. RtN, Sai confessed on Naruto's behalf.

the latter of which I have argued so many times yet it still defends it. Naruto never told Sai that he was in love with Sakura, even though Sai reminded Naruto that Sakura loves Sasuke a few chapters later, even though Sai was out of line when he told Sakura his assumptions.
And you know what else? Your right, it wasn't said by Naruto (love or like) Sai just directed that ppl smile around the ones they like. Why don't you tell Sakura how you feel? I find it funny that we saw the back of Narutos head and that he was deep in thought saying basically that he has stuff to tell her but why is it that important where the promise hasnt been done, thus the promise to bring Sasuke back, cause he knows thats who she truly loves and if he had any chance with her it would be from her heart if Sasuke was around that she could then truly fall for him if it was meant.

But here's something I find intresting, I also think Naruto in a nutshell at that moment did not know about "love" or how far he had feelings for Sakura thus foreshadowing Naruto soon after that flashback meeting his mom asking her how did her and dad fall in love? When Sai asked that why did Naruto have to think bout what to say before showing the back of his head? I think himself being older after the three years may have him pondering questions bout forcreal love in his head compared to a childhood crush, especially since Hinata recently confessed it was funny to see Sao have that flashback not too long after that. Then the guilt trip to the failfession. It seems to me that it was suppose to compare to Naruto now that Hinatas confessed thus bringing him in to meet his mom and having him ask his mom her experience that she's had in her love story that he has recently been thinking to himself bout Hinatas confession and proving further more from the failfession that Sakura still loves Sasuke and that brings me to when Naruto answered his mom in thought everything after she left that he hasn't did what she asked but getting better but didn't mention the girl part where it brings me to my guess that Hell bring it up in his mind at the end of this war when seeing Hinata asking himself in thought "so this is how you felt with dad huh mom?" :D
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 am

NS: masters of diminishing characters and putting words in their mouths.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 am

lily567 wrote:i got a question

Naruto wasn't in a frame of mind to ask Minato about his love life. It would've been completely out of place if he even attempted to ask that question then.

Naruto was relatively "at peace" (he was only going to train and didn't know about the war that was starting literally the next day) when he spoke to Kushina and could ask her about something such as a love life at the time.

If Naruto had met Minato under different circumstances, he probably would've asked him. In fact, don't be too shocked IF the Edo Kages are still around at the end of the war if Naruto does ask Minato his POV. I'm not going to guarantee that the conversation happens, but I could see Kishimoto going there to help with padding the series since despite many claims to the contrary, we don't know how Minato became interested in Kushina. I don't consider Minato pointing out that he noticed Kushina's hair when trying to find her means that he was interested in her due to her hair.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm

NS: *Nelson voice* Haha! Loving Sasuke causes Sakura pain!
Me: Sai told Sakura Naruto loved her and she only cried, from sadness; then she called him a fool.
NS: ...
----
I sometimes find myself transfixed at NS logic. NS will tell you how it's so important, how it's the endgame pairing (duh!). And to show it they have Sai's flashback, 631, hell, even sad Naruto in part 1 after seeing Sakura and Sasuke (never mind that later he was happily eating ramen with Iruka) and I can only scratch my head and think "but what did any of those moments cause to happen with NS". Those moments had their importance when they happened, but they never really pointed to NS and nothing that happened later changed that. Even with how much Kishi loves flashbacks none of those moments have returned (when NH and SS moments have) so we would at least know that we have to keep them in mind. NS can only provide a bunch of disjointed moments that lack context and any sense of progression between them and only let thinking "so, what?".

And when you look at the present you see how awfully neglected NS has been in this war arc (as far as we know the last of the manga; I don't believe another Sasuke Retrieval Arc will happen). How is it that Hinata tripping and thinking about Naruto gets more attention that what could be said to be NS (the supposed endgame pairing) one and only moment in this war arc (631); let's not even talk about 615 (just Naruto reaching for Hinata's hand had more emphasis than 631, and honestly all NS moments ever). How can NS think that Sai's flashback (more that 200 chapters ago) is going to come back and bite us NH fans in the ass, when not even Sai is thinking about it anymore? How can NS think that Naruto's complete lack of care for his supposed feelings for Sakura and persistence that she loves Sasuke, mean that he loves Sakura and thinks she's "more or less his girlfriend"? Mind-boggling, really. When you ask yourself "if NS is going to be canon, what you would you predict?" and NS fails to meet even the most basic of expectations every single time (most recently Sakura not realizing her "unconscious feelings" for Naruto when the latter was dying) and how 681 chapters into the story NS is still waiting for anything to happen between Naruto and Sakura ("oh, but maybe next week Naruto will remember Sai's flashback and we'll get a 'girlfriend comment' flashback, you just wait, NHtards!"), I can only be amazed how NS shows up in debates feeling like it has anything of value to say.

Bubbles wrote:

2. Hinata has shown zero apprehension at anything supposedly "NaruSaku" (which she should as it is important to the narrative. If what NS says about NS having "positive romantic like moments" is supposed to be true).  
It's not only Hinata, no one has really bothered acknowledging NS' existence in canon. The only two who have are the ones who knew, at the time, the less about both Naruto and Sakura. It's hilarious that in 469 Naruto could only think about SS moments instead of his supposed love and Kakashi in 675 doesn't even bother talking about Naruto's feelings for Sakura (like maybe how his crush became love?   ), not even in part 1 when they actually were a thing. Even Yamato and Sai now abandoned the NS ship: Sai is now more about how Sakura feels about Sasuke and Yamato never finished his line. Meanwhile for NH: Sakura knows about Hinata's feelings, Lee was like "she's similar to you" in part 1, Neji knew what's up, Kiba teased Naruto about it, Hiashi in 614, when Naruto had a panic attack when Hinata showed up to defend him, basically told Naruto: "calm down, she'll be fine, the Hyuuga are the strongest in Konoha"...

Mustang wrote:

for NaruSaku to occur, Naruto first needs to fall in love with Sakura, Sakura needs to move on from Sasuke and fall in love with Naruto, both of which have not occurred. the problem with the latter part is that when someone moves on, it takes time to recover, so Sakura is not going to immediately fall in love with Naruto and by time that even occurs Naruto could be in a relationship with someone else, most likely Hinata.
And none of those things (Naruto falling in love with Sakura and Sakura moving on from Sasuke) have even began to happen. Every time NS brings this up I can only say we're in chapter 682, final arc, what are you waiting for, NS? When is NS going to start happening?
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 pm

If NS keeps on denying that its pairing has nothing to do with romance but with friendship only, if it persists in twisting the characters' feelings according to its own taste, if it has nothing else to do except bashing the characters who are perceived as threats, then it might be a waste of time to discuss with NS.

There are some issues in the story I wish would have happened differently but they followed a kind of logic. NaruHina has been obviously developed on a romantic level. It's not that one should automatically like it but this is how the story presented it and it should, at least, be acknowledged. Unfortunately, NS can't accept it and just creates its own fiction inside the fiction...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum