Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-<a class=

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:22 am

H. Uzumaki wrote:Honestly, the writer could have gone anyway at anypoint. I was just as ready for Naruto and Sakura to be canon as I was for Naruhina, though I was far more hopeful of the latter.

I think it depends on the reader's perspective. If one does not believe in NaruHina's development, if one did not realize that Sakura's love for Sasuke was not going to fade, then I can understand the thought that "the writer could have gone anyway at any point".

However, and in all honesty, if the mangaka wanted to go with NS, then he could have developed it already in the beginning of part 2. But, as Hinata appeared for the first time, she was still in love in Naruto (I admit that does not mean she would have ended up automatically with Naruto but considering the NH moments after the confession, it became obvious that Naruto would reciprocate her feelings one day) and Sakura's reaction when she saw Sasuke after 3 years talked for itself.

Besides, every time NS could have developed into something romantic, the characters involved destroyed and turned it into either a comedic-relief moment ("girlfriend comment") or used it to reaffirm that nothing like that was going on (Naruto asking Sakura not to lie to herself).

Anyway, as far as I am concerned, I believe in NaruHina's development and I don't believe in the thought that Kishimoto put the pairings like NH, NS, SS and SN to run against each other just to tease the fans. These pairing wars were a all fan-made product and the story was quite clear about where the pairings (regarding the main characters) were going to.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by H. Uzumaki on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:44 pm

I do agree the pairing wars strongly amplified the product far beyond what the writer's intentions of the intensity was supposed to be. I do think based on what was written that he was
1: Developing towards his end product (700).
2: Trying to fog the path up to 700. (With the big questions like will Sasuke survive, and small ones like who will Naruto marry?)
I felt that he was playing at least a little bit with the pairings (Specifically with NS in the early 600s.), but you have a great point Irielo with the destruction of itself after each "moment". I definitely can see that point of view. I still think he was trying to create a little doubt on who Naruto would end up with, while reconfirming the correct choice as you got closer to the end. It does create some interest.

But in the end, the majority (In my opinion) seemed to know where it was going, so I think you have a very sound point.
avatar
H. Uzumaki


Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Meh nothing much to say.. just haters.. and those who don't have a very stron sense of reading and mental state go rampage... that's why this world is surely messed up because of the ppl that don't see what it's in front of them..
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:47 am

Here is an interesting essay on antis and why antis are acting out.

(warning it is word heavy)

http://remedialaction.tumblr.com/post/109633865485/cognative-dissonance-and-the-anti-crowd
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:31 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Here is an interesting essay on antis and why antis are acting out.

(warning it is word heavy)

http://remedialaction.tumblr.com/post/109633865485/cognative-dissonance-and-the-anti-crowd

I've read a part of it, I admit. The thing with the antis is mainly identification. People seem to forget that Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata and so on... belong to a fictional story. That means that, what you think you would have done in a situation is not necessarily what a fictional character would do in the same situation.

There are issues I did not like, for instance: Naruto praising Obito for being "cool" or "awesome" (chapter 687), but it is also a part of Naruto's character to befriend and praise a former enemy.

All in all, nobody can get (100%) what he/she wants. Kishimoto has created a story and its characters the way they are, with their qualities, their flaws and their feelings... Just deal with it.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:Here is an interesting essay on antis and why antis are acting out.

(warning it is word heavy)

http://remedialaction.tumblr.com/post/109633865485/cognative-dissonance-and-the-anti-crowd

I've read a part of it, I admit. The thing with the antis is mainly identification. People seem to forget that Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata and so on... belong to a fictional story. That means that, what you think you would have done in a situation is not necessarily what a fictional character would do in the same situation.

There are issues I did not like, for instance: Naruto praising Obito for being "cool" or "awesome" (chapter 687), but it is also a part of Naruto's character to befriend and praise a former enemy.

All in all, nobody can get (100%) what he/she wants. Kishimoto has created a story and its characters the way they are, with their qualities, their flaws and their feelings... Just deal with it.

It also come from the fact (yes fact) that Antis/NS are having a hard time admitting too being wrong how Kishi was going with pairings and taking the medicine of being wrong.

Actually it comes too hypocrisy eventually. Such for a while Anti/NS were saying "when this all over, we should be thankful and not spread hate." Yeah, well how is that going? I do not think i need too explain anything.

Oh when it comes too the movie, a choice few antis/NS before the movie was leaked saw the movie was at a 7.7 rating and decided (without watching the movie at all) give a the movie a bad rating anyway.

I have too be honest, i have so much Anti/NS garbage that i've saved from Pro-NH and others point it out it would make you cry. I'd honestly like too share it with all of you but i do not know if it is against the rules.

@ Irielo, i think what the poster was getting at was that all of this "stuff" comes from pairings and general character hate. It is one of those things that has too be re-read more then once.

I also have noticed from Pro-NH and others that fractures are starting too form in the Anti-NS-SNS over what is going on and from i've learned. When that happens, Anti/NS/SNS eventually split up and die off.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:57 pm

and that is the problem that is happening on IMDB at the moment, usually I would go there to see what other moviegoers think of a movie, but when I looked up the Last, I was amazed by the number of people who did reviews but came up with some stupid reason as to how they saw the movie.

1. went to japan just to see the movie.
2. a friend gave them a copy of the movie.
3. watched it on-line.

those 3 reasons are crap because 1. no one in their right mind would go to Japan in order to see a movie, what about the places to visit in Japan (I would go to the Sentai Museum) 2. I doubt anyone would be allowed to give a pirated copy of the movie ot anyone outside Japan and 3. the movie wasn't released online and even if it was the quality would be pretty bad.

but those reviews weren't restricted to negative reviews, it is also the positive reviews, out of all the reviews on IMDB, only 2 out of 11 reviews are reliable. when you have 2 out of 11 reviews as genuine reviews that makes the reviews on IMDB for that particular movie look really bad.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 am

^

The movie is still doing well though. When Pros give a high ratings while i disagree, i'm sure some of those Pros are doing it because of the Antis. So i get why some are doing it.

BTW i must bring too your attention that a "block list" is going around tumblr from Antis/NS/SNS aimed at Proending/NH/SS.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:09 am

Yeah I can see the point behing it, but it still doesn't make the reviews any more valid than the antis reviews, it is like making a review on a restaurant but the restaurant isn't open for another week, how do you know what is on the menu or the atmosphere without even being there?

those reviews are not like critic's reviews whom gave the movie a C+, to a B+, I would take the critic's reviews over the reviews of the Antis and the pros anyday, providing that the antis and the pros have seen the movie that is, but there is still a certain amount of bias thrown in the mix which makes the reviews of the latter group even more unreliable.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Mustang wrote:

those reviews are not like critic's reviews whom gave the movie a C+, to a B+

So too take the middle ground, it is a B- too a B movie. Which isn't bad.

Sawyer did his own review and gives it a 8.4 out of 10 (saw the crappy cam rip). So it goes long with the "B- too B" i said previously.

But i have too say, those who give it a BAD rating without seeing it, show their true colors.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:26 pm

I watched the crappy cam rip as well, i gave it a 7.5 , but i feel once i get the chance to see the better quality, i might end up raising the grade to an 8/10.

still enjoyed the movie, the funny moments and the overall story wasn't as bad as i feared it could have been.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:30 am

Man I want to see the movie even if it is a camrip version but! I'm not gonna do it.. I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the real release not a camrip even if it takes 2 more months or so.. meh I can wait.. after all our pairing is already cannon and have 2 precious and adorable kids and maybe 1 on the way or twins? who knows.?? the Thing with the antis/ns/or whatever other thing is that they are making a lot of ruckus and we are allowing ourselves get on their train I always remember this phrase:


!DO NOT ARGUE WITH STUPID PEOPLE.. 'CAUSE IF YOU DO THAT PEOPLE WILL LOW YOU TO THEIR LEVEL AND THEN THEY WILL WIN BECAUSE OF EXPERIENCE IN THAT FIELD ("yep being stupid") That's why I don't care what it says, the story is over, the pairings are set, it's the kids story that come to play now... so yeah..
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:42 am

avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by db84x on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:51 pm


That why now anti hate her very much, but i glad she not became popular guy chaser since it will truly destroy her development
avatar
db84x


Posts : 137
Gender : Male
Location : Shark and Crocodile city

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Yeah at least in the movie she remained true to herself, much like Ino and Hinata did, cannot say the same for TenTen.
I loved the fact that no matter how popular Naruto was with the girls she kept her feelings for one Uchiha in check, she didn't change her feelings because Naruto was hot property, that would make what she did in chapter 469-470 ring true, and that isn't the Sakura we want to see, she is better than that and I felt that the movie proved it, Sakura isn't fickle like a portion of NS say she is.

I loved the fact that in the movie Naruto had all those presents, he didn't open a single one of them, because the girls that were chasing him we gold chasers, at least he went with the girl that would be there for him no matter how much (as Sakura put it) too good for him she is.

As much as a part of NS hate it, Sakura was the one to help those two, her role in the movie as a support character was really suitable for her, supporting both Naruto and Hinata in their relationship was perfect and I felt was in character.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by db84x on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Actually if anti's retreat to fanon realm and create great fan-fiction or fan art, this ruckus won't happen. But like this essay said if anti's like a shark, they must keep swimming or they will drown.
avatar
db84x


Posts : 137
Gender : Male
Location : Shark and Crocodile city

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 am

db84x wrote:Actually if anti's retreat to fanon realm and create great fan-fiction or fan art, this ruckus won't happen.  But like this essay said if anti's like a shark, they must keep swimming or they will drown.  

I actually have that faved on my computer because it makes so much sense.

http://earthinmywindow.tumblr.com/post/110391613243/yeah-i-admit-that-i-have-always-leaned-towards

Here is an ask response too said essay: http://remedialaction.tumblr.com/post/110286200365/there-is-some-irony-in-the-people-who-claim-that
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:07 am

racefan1992 wrote:
db84x wrote:Actually if anti's retreat to fanon realm and create great fan-fiction or fan art, this ruckus won't happen.  But like this essay said if anti's like a shark, they must keep swimming or they will drown.  

I actually have that faved on my computer because it makes so much sense.

http://earthinmywindow.tumblr.com/post/110391613243/yeah-i-admit-that-i-have-always-leaned-towards

Here is an ask response too said essay: http://remedialaction.tumblr.com/post/110286200365/there-is-some-irony-in-the-people-who-claim-that

The problem with antis coming from NS or SN lies in this stupid mentality thinking that a boy and a girl (Naruto and Sakura) can't be simply friends without being seeing as lovers or a boy and another boy (Naruto and Sasuke) can't be simply friends (brother-type friendship and rivalry) without being seen as lovers.

It's a pity but this is a kind of shitty mindset which exists nowadays.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:23 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
db84x wrote:Actually if anti's retreat to fanon realm and create great fan-fiction or fan art, this ruckus won't happen.  But like this essay said if anti's like a shark, they must keep swimming or they will drown.  

I actually have that faved on my computer because it makes so much sense.

http://earthinmywindow.tumblr.com/post/110391613243/yeah-i-admit-that-i-have-always-leaned-towards

Here is an ask response too said essay: http://remedialaction.tumblr.com/post/110286200365/there-is-some-irony-in-the-people-who-claim-that

The problem with antis coming from NS or SN lies in this stupid mentality thinking that a boy and a girl (Naruto and Sakura) can't be simply friends without being seeing as lovers or a boy and another boy (Naruto and Sasuke) can't be simply friends (brother-type friendship and rivalry) without being seen as lovers.

It's a pity but this is a kind of shitty mindset which exists nowadays.

Some NS feel for a obvious trap (Kishi admitted as such.)

Some SN feel for a comdy moment and ran with it. Now you should see the excuses flowing.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:29 am

racefan1992 wrote:Some NS feel for a obvious trap (Kishi admitted as such.)

Some SN feel for a comdy moment and ran with it. Now you should see the excuses flowing.

Do you mean SN fell for this accidental "kiss" and took it for granted? OMG! Lol!!!

Anyway, I think there is also a part of NS which misunderstood comedic-relief moments.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:Some NS feel for a obvious trap (Kishi admitted as such.)

Some SN feel for a comdy moment and ran with it. Now you should see the excuses flowing.

Do you mean SN fell for this accidental "kiss" and took it for granted? OMG! Lol!!!

Anyway, I think there is also a part of NS which misunderstood comedic-relief moments.

Yes, SN fell for "the kiss" and ran with it. Now SN is spewing venom and acid.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by db84x on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 am

Recently in gamefaqs.com they keep discussing about porn doujin which contain child rape and cheating in anime/manga board which supposed to be porn free since Naruto is manga for kid.  Do they still have shame


Last edited by db84x on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
db84x


Posts : 137
Gender : Male
Location : Shark and Crocodile city

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:10 am

I don't mind fanfiction, but there is such a thing as taking it a little too far, I would rather let it go, had a look at the page, but not the Doujin, the way it is being presented by the people on that page it is best to stay away from that sort of shit.

oh well, i have gone passed caring what NaruSaku or SasuNaru say anymore, I would prefer that it respectfully follow the ships that didn't go canon in a manner that doesn't border stupid, but then again it is only a minority that is the problem and that minority isn't making the respectful NaruSaku look better either.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:35 am

^

Mustang, the venom and poison being spewed by Antis is causing fandoms too fracture and sooner rather then later, will cause fandoms too split and die off.

But i guess that is what some want too happen.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by db84x on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Actually I have OTP (Agrias x Ramza in FFT) which have similar condition with NS but different fandom attitude (they clearly stated that no anti can enter). FFT itself end in 1997 with open ending and I admit my OTP is most irrelevant in term canon material so group decide focus on fanfic and fanart while ignore debate.  Later in 2012, creator stated that he want Ramza alive and adventuring in other landand in 2014 us got our OTP official art even it not canon but it better than nothing.  A lot of my fellow shipper overjoyed, years concentrate on fanart and fanfic while ignore anti's already payed of.  

Moral lesson for us, is close affiliation with anti's biggest mistake if our group want win shipping war.
avatar
db84x


Posts : 137
Gender : Male
Location : Shark and Crocodile city

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum