Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-<a class=

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:08 am

here is the thing NS doesn't know (or just refuses to see it as it is) when ever Sasuke tells Sakura off or lets her know about something, it is usually a good thing for Sakura, because it helps Sakura see what is really going on, in fact it is character development for Sakura. Plus I don't think Sasuke is forgetful either, he also knows that Sakura loves him.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 am

Mustang wrote:here is the thing NS doesn't know (or just refuses to see it as it is) when ever Sasuke tells Sakura off or lets her know about something, it is usually a good thing for Sakura, because it helps Sakura see what is really going on, in fact it is character development for Sakura. Plus I don't think Sasuke is forgetful either, he also knows that Sakura loves him.

Yeah, Saskue know how Sakura feels.

Saskues personality may rub some the wrong way but time after time when needed, he is correct in his "rudiness and attitude" when he talks too someone. He is blunt and honest when nessacary.

Saskue cares about Sakura but he just shows it differently. I'm hazarding a guess that under the rough and tough outside is a cool, honest and thoughtful dude on the inside.

I've said this before: Saskue is Vegeta 2.0.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm

The thing with NS and Sakura is that it tries to take whatever little mean thing Sasuke does to her in recent chapters and say "aha! now she doesn't like him". Sure, NS, the girl trained her ass off and has been chasing after the guy for the last 3 years, but all she needs to move on from is for Sasuke to say "why do you want to know? You can't do anything" when, honestly, she can't :bored:Right... we always talk about how Sakura basically enumerated all NS arguments and destroyed in the land of iron, but something else that was made clear in that arc was that even if Sasuke tries to impale her, Sakura won't move on. Of course, NS tries to project its own opinion of that pesky little fact and pretend it's actually canon evidence, even claiming that Kakashi was apparently admonishing Sakura's feelings in 675 (despite Kakashi not doing so in the land of iron when it would've made sense, assuming he was actually against Sakura continuing to love Sasuke); but the fact is that she still does. So it's just hilarious how NS keeps repeating the same tired arguments as to why Sakura should move on that, in the course of the entire manga, haven't made her even consider it.
NS just doesn't work from any perspective you see it.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:56 pm

NS tries really hard to find whatever it deems as Sakura moving on, the sad thing is it uses this to bolster the pro-NS arguments it comes up with.

NS: now that Sakura is moving from Sasuke, she can finally realise her true feelings for Naruto.

or this one.

NS: Sakura has moved on, this give NaruSaku a huge advantage over NaruHina.

coming from NH: if that was the case (and it isn't) what does Sakura moving on from Sasuke have to do with NaruSaku, relying on the collapse of one ship only proves how weak and desperate the arguments NS produces are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 pm

That's what cracks me up. NS somehow believes that Sakura should jump from one boy to the other despite Sakura continuously showing that she is uninterested in Naruto romantically. Just because Sakura moves on from Sasuke, doesn't make NS any closer to canon. It goes with my annoyance at the notion that NH/SS work in tandem. That one somehow cannot be canon without the other, even though NH/SS have had their development separately.

NH had little development in Part I. Just enough for the Part II development to take off. Meanwhile, SS had majority of it's positive development in Part I. These ships have never overlapped, they aren't even overlapping now. When SS were separated, NH got development. Now, NH are separated right now, and SS is not, so these two can get development again (if Kishi is going with that).

Even if NH doesn't happen, SS is not doomed. Same vice versa. If SS doesn't happen, NH is not doomed. However, if either NH or SS happen, NS is doomed. NH/SS are sister ships because they can be canon together without conflict,  but they do not leech off the other the way NS needs to leech off other pairings. In case NS forgot, NH has zero negative development, nothing but positive. If anything, all the downfall of SS means that it will be a one pairing ending; NaruHina and Sakura being alone. Which, isn't really a bad thing seeing as she's spent majority of her life liking/loving one man.

She'd need time to fully recover and move on. If NS thinks she can recover that quickly from her feelings, it really doesn't understand how the heart works. At best, NS can only hope for an open ending,which isn't likely.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Its been endgame for me that Naruto & Hinata would happen, as I've said before. I never even KNEW what shipping wars were until I got into the anime lol. I was like "aww Hinata Naruto will find out 1 day" and "oh haha aww Naruto.. Sakura said no to you again, don't worry when you figure out Hinata's feelings and why she always acted like that then you'll realize <3" And then when I seen NaruSaku I was like "oh people ship that? ok not my cup of tea, but I'm hoping Sasuke will get over his avenger notion and open up to Sakura!" Then I seen real diehard NS going to happen NaruSaku and I was honestly surprised. I never thought Of NaruSaku as a pairing once until I met the pairing war on accident.

And regarding to what you said Bubbles I was even surprised to find out that some NH supporters weren't SS supporters but then thought its understandable cause some can not like a character or a relationship that much or care the same as me. Which I'm absolutely fine with I respect everyones pairing support whether its crack to main canonizable pairings. Respect is all I ask for and an open unbiased mind. I think NaruSaku is cute in its own way IF and only IF certain things didn't take place, or certain characters didn't interact or exist. But I do not see it happening. And do not support it. Which brings me to this.

NaruSaku tends to want to rid anything attached to the two characters

"Naruto" & "Sakura."

"Hinata" & "Sasuke" is what stops this pairing to happen. Too many connections, unsaid moments, and development are in need for their bond. What NaruSaku fails to understand is that whatever happens, happens. Kishi doesn't destroy character development, or make it stupid to be prolonging this pairing war, or if makes NaruHina canon then it was because of the fans.
Its bullshit. This is his story. And you know what I notice? Their are alot more moments NaruSaku is pissed off at rather then moments that please them. Says something doesn't it?

This post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot use fans when talking about NS, just NS, NarSak, NaruSaku or it.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:11 pm

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:Its been endgame for me that Naruto & Hinata would happen, as I've said before. I never even KNEW what shipping wars were until I got into the anime lol. I was like "aww Hinata Naruto will find out 1 day" and "oh haha aww Naruto.. Sakura said no to you again, don't worry when you figure out Hinata's feelings and why she always acted like that then you'll realize <3" And then when I seen NaruSaku I was like "oh people ship that? ok not my cup of tea, but I'm hoping Sasuke will get over his avenger notion and open up to Sakura!" Then I seen real diehard NS going to happen NaruSaku and I was honestly surprised. I never thought Of NaruSaku as a pairing once until I met the pairing war on accident.

And regarding to what you said Bubbles I was even surprised to find out that some NH supporters weren't SS supporters but then thought its understandable cause some can not like a character or a relationship that much or care the same as me. Which I'm absolutely fine with I respect everyones pairing support whether its crack to main canonizable pairings. Respect is all I ask for and an open unbiased mind. I think NaruSaku is cute in its own way IF and only IF certain things didn't take place, or certain characters didn't interact or exist. But I do not see it happening. And do not support it. Which brings me to this.

NaruSaku tends to want to rid anything attached to the two characters

"Naruto" & "Sakura."

"Hinata" & "Sasuke" is what stops this pairing to happen. Too many connections, unsaid moments, and development are in need for their bond. What NaruSaku fails to understand is that whatever happens, happens. Kishi doesn't destroy character development, or make it stupid to be prolonging this pairing war, or if makes NaruHina canon then it was because of the fans.
Its bullshit. This is his story. And you know what I notice? Their are alot more moments NaruSaku is pissed off at rather then moments that please them. Says something doesn't it?

This post has been edited by ANBU

Same as me though. I used to only watch the anime, and while I now realize that the anime was biased with NS at times (such as Naruto's "I love Sakura and I want to win her heart" crap), despite that, I never saw what NS apparently seems to see. I saw Hinata really liked Naruto for who he was, though he didn't notice, Sakura liked Sasuke and then grew to love him through time spent together and seeing his pain and weaknesses, and I saw Naruto having a crush on Sakura.

Yes, he thought she was pretty and thus liked her for that and wanting acknowledgment, but I always felt that Naruto's feelings of comradeship for Sakura was far stronger, similar to although Ino likes Sasuke, it is her feelings of friendship for Sakura that is most prominent.

So when I realized that NS was not only a thing, but that it believed itself a contender for canon, I was very surprised. I never once even considered it as an option because Sakura was never interested, not even in Part II from what I saw. She continued to maintain her love for Sasuke, and then Hinata confessed. It looked pretty obvious to me by the time I discovered these "wars" that NaruHina/SasuSaku was what Kishi was going for.  

Yet here I am, baffled that NS really thinks its ship has a chance at this point. I was also quite shocked to find that NH/SS wasn't always shipped together. But I got over that rather quickly since it's true liking one ship doesn't mean liking the other. Though I'm glad there's the "sister ship" thing going on. ^-^
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:25 pm

I agree 100% ^_^ and wow! I wasn't the only one who was surprised to find out NS was a ship ? That makes me feel better cause it made me question my intake on the manga, cause in the beginning I did watch the anime before reading the manga, the anime was going slow to the point where people threw out spoilers and I was like WHAT? Hinata finally confessed?!? It made me read it all over again. So no one would ever spoil for me again lol.. but I also found it cute that NH/SS is sister ships cause its true, theres no conflict just both treading trying to make it out the water to reach their goal together since its possible. It made me smile, though there are NH fans and SS fans who may not like their sister ship at least we all have something in common, we want our OTP to happen no matter what and we are not getting in the way of the other! xD

ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:55 am

Bubbles wrote:Same as me though. I used to only watch the anime, and while I now realize that the anime was biased with NS at times (such as Naruto's "I love Sakura and I want to win her heart" crap), despite that, I never saw what NS apparently seems to see. I saw Hinata really liked Naruto for who he was, though he didn't notice, Sakura liked Sasuke and then grew to love him through time spent together and seeing his pain and weaknesses, and I saw Naruto having a crush on Sakura.

Yes, he thought she was pretty and thus liked her for that and wanting acknowledgment, but I always felt that Naruto's feelings of comradeship for Sakura was far stronger, similar to although Ino likes Sasuke, it is her feelings of friendship for Sakura that is most prominent.

So when I realized that NS was not only a thing, but that it believed itself a contender for canon, I was very surprised. I never once even considered it as an option because Sakura was never interested, not even in Part II from what I saw. She continued to maintain her love for Sasuke, and then Hinata confessed. It looked pretty obvious to me by the time I discovered these "wars" that NaruHina/SasuSaku was what Kishi was going for.  

Yet here I am, baffled that NS really thinks its ship has a chance at this point. I was also quite shocked to find that NH/SS wasn't always shipped together. But I got over that rather quickly since it's true liking one ship doesn't mean liking the other. Though I'm glad there's the "sister ship" thing going on. ^-^

fI used to watch the Anime way before I started to read the Manga. To me the Anime especially the filler arcs lean more towards Naruhina. So far as shipping goes Preshippuden I can think of way more Naruhina moments than Narusaku. Hell the search for Bikocho arc was one long Naruhina moment almost. Complete with the Headbutt of love, Naruto seeing Hinata naked at the waterfall and not knowing it is her, and who can forget Hinata saving Naruto with her Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō(Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms). Then you have the Bounty hunter arc Naruto shaped food and Naruto saying Hinata would make a good wife enough said. Then we have Land of Vegetables arc where she saved Naruto from and killed Jiga almost getting killed in the process. I am sure I am missing a few of the Naruhina moments in the Fillers. Narusak only got the Nadeshiko village episode. So the anime at least preshippuden definitely favored Naruhina.

Last edited by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rewatched Episode corrected Mistake.)
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 pm

meow69 wrote:
fI used to watch the Anime way before I started to read the Manga. To me the Anime especially the filler arcs lean more towards Naruhina. So far as shipping goes Preshippuden I can think of way more Naruhina moments than Narusaku. Hell the search for Bikocho arc was one long Naruhina moment almost. Complete with the Headbutt of love, Naruto seeing Hinata naked at the waterfall and not knowing it is her, and who can forget Hinata saving Naruto with her Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō(Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms). Then you have the Bounty hunter arc Naruto shaped food and Naruto saying Hinata would make a good wife enough said. Then we have Land of Vegetables arc where she saved Naruto from and killed Jiga almost getting killed in the process. I am sure I am missing a few of the Naruhina moments in the Fillers. Narusak only got the Nadeshiko village episode. So the anime at least preshippuden definitely favored Naruhina.

Oh I agree. Pre shippuden had an abundance of NaruHina. What I disliked about the anime with both Pre-Shippuden and Shippuden though, is how it would slip in some minor NaruSaku within canon moments, while cutting out or changing actual canon scenes particularly with SasuSaku. Going back to see it, I noticed it right away. The one that really got on my nerves was how it blatantly went against canon and had Naruto confess to some girl that he was in love with Sakura, and he was going to try and win her heart over Sasuke.

This was after Hinata's confession too I believe, so pure anime watchers could watch that and think "oh wow, Naruto don't want Hinata because he loves Sakura." I know this because when I first joined a Naruto fan site, I hadn't read the manga and I really thought Naruto stated he loved Sakura and I wasn't happy because I knew Hinata really knew him and would be really good for him, while Sakura was just his friend and loved Sasuke. It's one thing to cater to all fandoms with filler, but to blatantly go against the story like that?

I mean, the filler where they state that Sakura couldn't kill the one she used to love? Directly goes against 540 and now 675. This is the anime taking artistic liberties it shouldn't be taking. It needs to think of the people who are getting their info purely from the show, because it'll need to do a lot of backtracking when NS doesn't happen with Naruto not caring, while NH does, and when Sakura is confirmed to still love Sasuke despite what was earlier stated.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Oh I agree. Pre shippuden had an abundance of NaruHina. What I disliked about the anime with both Pre-Shippuden and Shippuden though, is how it would slip in some minor NaruSaku within canon moments, while cutting out or changing actual canon scenes particularly with SasuSaku. Going back to see it, I noticed it right away. The one that really got on my nerves was how it blatantly went against canon and had Naruto confess to some girl that he was in love with Sakura, and he was going to try and win her heart over Sasuke.

This was after Hinata's confession too I believe, so pure anime watchers could watch that and think "oh wow, Naruto don't want Hinata because he loves Sakura." I know this because when I first joined a Naruto fan site, I hadn't read the manga and I really thought Naruto stated he loved Sakura and I wasn't happy because I knew Hinata really knew him and would be really good for him, while Sakura was just his friend and loved Sasuke. It's one thing to cater to all fandoms with filler, but to blatantly go against the story like that?

I mean, the filler where they state that Sakura couldn't kill the one she used to love? Directly goes against 540 and now 675. This is the anime taking artistic liberties it shouldn't be taking. It needs to think of the people who are getting their info purely from the show, because it'll need to do a lot of backtracking when NS doesn't happen with Naruto not caring, while NH does, and when Sakura is confirmed to still love Sasuke despite what was earlier stated.
Never Noticed any of the minor Narusaku within Canon moments being slipped in. Though I have been known to miss minor things. Filler wise in Shippuden there isn't really many pairing moments other than Nadeshiko village episode. I think that the people that make the Anime decided to limit it on purpose Since Narusaku kept complaining about all the Naruhina moments there were preshippuden. I think of the Nadeshiko village episode as their apology to Narusaku to make it fair, I guess. Either that or they have switched writers since pretime skip.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 pm

I realized something, have you guys noticed how Sakura acts since sasuke arrived? i see her acting just like Hinata does in front of naruto, in this last chapters it has become clear to me, even her pose (one hand in her chest and one below) and her way to call him is Hinata´s.

I wonder whether NS has noticed it or not, for me that´s a bad hint for its pairing, sorry for them (maybe not :p)
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Yeah I notice too how heavily the NaruHina is in fillers, in fact that's what NS says all we have to lean on as development. But I was aggravated with that filler episode too the one where Naruto casually says oh Ima try to win Sakuras heart right after the confession, I mean, we can only assume they meant this before the Pein invasion but still toooooo soon. The animators probably weren't thinking . But I doubt anyone even Naruto would have ignored Hinata's confession just to say that so blatantly, and we all know fillers take place in some time of the show its up to us to fit the pieces. Cause Kishi sure in hell haven't thrown in any Naruto loving Sakura action in the manga since Hinata's confession.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 pm

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:Yeah I notice too how heavily the NaruHina is in fillers, in fact that's what NS says all we have to lean on as development. But I was aggravated with that filler episode too the one where Naruto casually says oh Ima try to win Sakuras heart right after the confession, I mean, we can only assume they meant this before the Pein invasion but still toooooo soon. The animators probably weren't thinking . But I doubt anyone even Naruto would have ignored Hinata's confession just to say that so blatantly, and we all know fillers take place in some time of the show its up to us to fit the pieces. Cause Kishi sure in hell haven't thrown in any Naruto loving Sakura action in the manga since Hinata's confession.

Again, fillers don't count as they are not part of the original story but something made by the anime team. So, giving them such an importance can lead to some misinterpretations of the original story. I don't mean that one should not like them but using them as evidence for any pairing development would not be the right move because they are no canon material but more like fan fictions etc.

To the bolded: Since Naruto realized that Sakura really loves Sasuke in part 1, he started to move on. He had a crush but "love"? It's nowhere to be seen in the manga, maybe in some fillers, lol!. If Naruto had the same behavior towards Sakura like in chapter 3, then he would have never made the Promise Of A Lifetime which showed that he respects and cares for Sakura as a friend and he knows how precious her feelings for Sasuke were/are.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:11 am

@Irielo

I get what you mean. I know fillers don't count, it was just frustrating to watch that filler knowing that the confession just happened let alone NS making fun that Naruto had not directly got back to her.

And I agree with you that the more and more Naruto in Part 1 saw how deeply Sakura cared for Sasuke, although still trying to get her attention I think he knew where things would always stand just kept knocking. Although he did ask for a date or two in Part 2, so although not entirely letting go, I guess to test the waters, I mean... Sai's flashback of Sakura walking away and Sai saying "Why don't you tell her how you feel?" and Naruto's reply "How can I? If I can't even keep m promises?" This flashback had to take back in the beginning of shippuden, before the Pein arc, and it shows that Naruto may at one point wanted to bring up his feelings to her, that lingering crush he always had hoping she'll give him that chance, but obviously the more that unfolded I think Naruto started moving on more, completely to me after Hinata's confession. I mean I knew Naruto had a crush on Sakura some of his life but it was obvious that eventually he was going to find out from Hinata her feelings on him from back when the world was against him. Thats true love stuff right there.

I also find it interesting thinking of it now, though wrong time wrong place on Sakura's part in the Failfession, Naruto saying everything that was true about Sakura loving Sasuke, that this is not her, basically giving her a "whats up?! This isn't you!" kind of deal, in a way that was him telling her possibly his feelings on the "NaruSaku" situation itself. I know, just have this feeling he had Hinata's confession on his mind too, though not mentioned to us, and possible behind the scene talks for Naruto & Hinata, I think Naruto knows, especially now that theres more out there that he didn't know about involving Hinata, and hes finding out more and more with her even now.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 am

^I think Hinata's "mission" was to bring love (romantic) in Naruto's life. He had to know about this feeling of being loved. In fact, Naruto did not realize that there was a girl there loving him the same way he saw how Sakura loves Sasuke. And him reacting and behaving so positively to Hinata since the confession somehow shows that he also wants to return those feelings.

Actually, Naruto had to make the experience of feelings which don't last like a crush which is something mainly based on (physical) attraction, to learn about deeper feelings based on a real connection. Naruto made his way on a path which made him the Shinobi he is now. On this path, he had to discover all these feelings and make his own experiences in order to build himself. So the crush he had on Sakura is not bad because it's a part of life but that's good that he came to learn about deeper feelings.

Thanks to those deeper feelings, he knows he can only move forward in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 am

I know most people don't read the credits for shows but that is something important to do.

We call it the "anime" but different writers have different takes on the manga and that's what gets reflected in the "anime." Those who actually do pay attention to the credits for anime episodes can tell you with pretty good accuracy if you are likely to get a "pairing hint" or not as well as which pairing will get it.

The manga is consistent with characterization because at the end of the day the only one really in charge is Kishimoto. The anime will never be consistent because there are literally at least a dozen different writers (I think it's a dozen) who each have their own views on things and they don't make sure they coincide on those things.

I tend not to believe fandom theories on "complaints" because if that was true, then knowing who the writer is for an episode wouldn't allow for such accurate predictions on content.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:06 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I know most people don't read the credits for shows but that is something important to do.

We call it the "anime" but different writers have different takes on the manga and that's what gets reflected in the "anime." Those who actually do pay attention to the credits for anime episodes can tell you with pretty good accuracy if you are likely to get a "pairing hint" or not as well as which pairing will get it.

The manga is consistent with characterization because at the end of the day the only one really in charge is Kishimoto. The anime will never be consistent because there are literally at least a dozen different writers (I think it's a dozen) who each have their own views on things and they don't make sure they coincide on those things.

I tend not to believe fandom theories on "complaints" because if that was true, then knowing who the writer is for an episode wouldn't allow for such accurate predictions on content.

In bold: You forgot about his editors. While he may get different editors once in a while, they still hold more cards then he does.

Of course NS would be flipping out over the latest anime Ep., did NS think that chap. 615 wasn't going too get animated?
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:08 am

^I don't think Kishimoto just lets everybody (editors) to do whatever they want with his story. Reading the manga, you can see the consistence with the characterization while it's sometimes not the case with the anime. Kishimoto knows better than everyone else what he is doing with his characters and where he is going with his story.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 am

Irielo wrote:^I don't think Kishimoto just lets everybody (editors) to do whatever they want with his story. Reading the manga, you can see the consistence with the characterization while it's sometimes not the case with the anime. Kishimoto knows better than everyone else what he is doing with his characters and where he is going with his story.

In Japan, editors have power, alot of it. If you look at the first writings of the Naruto series, it is vastly different then it is now. Sakura wasn't supposed too be a ninja, Naruto was supposed too be evil (he wasn't supposed too have the 9-tails in him, he was supposed too be the off-spring of the 9 tails.) Kishimotos original manga even had firearms in it. Hell, even in a early concept an old ninja offers Naruto a drink of a adult beverage, has any of that happened in the current manga? No it hasn't. His editors changed alot of his story before it was even published back in 1999.

Editors can change and leave what they see fit. Kishi may have his story and i'm pretty sure his finale was already decided by him and his editors a long time ago. I seriously have too find that video so you all get what i'm talking about.

On topic: In the original manga, Naruto and Hinata were supposed too be together. So there. XD
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:57 am

^Editors bring their ideas, yes; but the one fleshing them out is Kishimoto. In this process of fleshing out things, Kishimoto has been quite consistent with his characters.

In other words, the editors can bring zillions and zillions ideas but Kishimoto will express them (and his) on the paper in a logical way if you get what I mean. I am not suggesting that everything is always perfect but the way the characters have been portrayed and the way they developed did follow a kind of logic or consistence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Yeah, editors do not have overall control of the story. In fact, editors are similar to fan fiction writers that choose to have beta readers (not exactly the same as some only use beta readers for grammar/spelling and others have them help with the actual story & its flow). Editors make suggestions and Kishimoto can choose to use them or not. Kishimoto will obviously only talk about suggestions that he has actually used when it comes to his interviews. He's not going to talk about the ones he has rejected... at least, not while the Naruto series is continuing.

As for "Sakura not being a ninja," that has never been said anywhere by Kishimoto. Even if you meant "Hinata," that's also never been said anywhere by Kishimoto. There are so many fan created theories that are considered facts. Yes, the editors did suggest to Kishimoto that he create a rival for Naruto, that's what caused the creation of Sasuke (and eventually Sakura once Kishimoto decided on a 3-person team concept). Just the creation of a rival that didn't exist in the original story was going to cause massive changes. However, I also don't think ideas presented in a story that was meant to be a one-shot (the 1997 Naruto manga) should be compared to a story that was meant to be on-going (the 1999-present Naruto manga). The pilot story for every single series I've ever seen is pretty different to what usually ends up happening (Sonic the Hedgehog, Powerpuff Girls, and Avatar: The Last Airbender are three that immediately come to my mind) though there will always be obvious ties as well.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Yeah, editors do not have overall control of the story. In fact, editors are similar to fan fiction writers that choose to have beta readers (not exactly the same as some only use beta readers for grammar/spelling and others have them help with the actual story & its flow). Editors make suggestions and Kishimoto can choose to use them or not. Kishimoto will obviously only talk about suggestions that he has actually used when it comes to his interviews. He's not going to talk about the ones he has rejected... at least, not while the Naruto series is continuing.

As for "Sakura not being a ninja," that has never been said anywhere by Kishimoto. Even if you meant "Hinata," that's also never been said anywhere by Kishimoto. There are so many fan created theories that are considered facts. Yes, the editors did suggest to Kishimoto that he create a rival for Naruto, that's what caused the creation of Sasuke (and eventually Sakura once Kishimoto decided on a 3-person team concept). Just the creation of a rival that didn't exist in the original story was going to cause massive changes. However, I also don't think ideas presented in a story that was meant to be a one-shot (the 1997 Naruto manga) should be compared to a story that was meant to be on-going (the 1999-present Naruto manga). The pilot story for every single series I've ever seen is pretty different to what usually ends up happening (Sonic the Hedgehog, Powerpuff Girls, and Avatar: The Last Airbender are three that immediately come to my mind) though there will always be obvious ties as well.
As a fan fiction writer myself I agreed 100%. Beta readers are very important. (especially for me my punctuation is horrible) While they do not control a story's path a great beta writer will give you input on their opinion on the storyline but like you said it is up to the writer if they want to take the advice or not.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 am

So NS goes, it doesn't think Hinata deserves Naruto, Naruto should be with someone like his mother.

Shadow Clones anyone?   

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 am

Mustang wrote:So NS goes, it doesn't think Hinata deserves Naruto, Naruto should be with someone like his mother.

Shadow Clones anyone?   
Naruharem FTW!!! Shadow clones are practically made for Naruharem. Give the man some love starting with Hinata, Mei Samui, Ten-ten, (only because Neji is dead) Anko, Ino, Kurotsuchi, and Sakura. (only if Sasuke doesn't show interest after the war) More girls can be added later of course, but that list also has a girl from all the villages other than Suna. And all the girls get something out of it as well. (you know what they say about a guy with a large chakra pool right   )
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum