Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

does Naruto love Hinata?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

does Naruto love Hinata?

Post by Mustang on Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

this is now a very real possibility in some regards, the reason why I am pointing this one out is because of the last two chapters, the other reason why I am bringing this up is because of this from tumblr.

http://ginnycomadreja.tumblr.com/post/87077683166/okay-guys

when I think about it, when it comes to romantic pairings in any series this one is no exception, the two characters involved have such a strong bond that they are able to sense when the other is in danger, we have already seen that evidence in a way, Naruto and Hinata both showed concern for one another's well being, it was like a sixth sense on that part, of course Hinata also had her Byakugan activated, but what was it for Naruto, he didn't know what was going on, even with his power up, he still wasn't able to sense the distress of the other ninjas, but when it came to Hinata, he reacted and was showing the willingness to go out and save her, was he was going on that sixth sense? If that is the case, is it possible that Naruto is actually in love with Hinata?

what are your thoughts? agree or disagree? that there is a distinct possibility that Naruto might actually have romantic feelings for Hinata.

Back to top Go down

Re: does Naruto love Hinata?

Post by Irielo on Tue May 27, 2014 9:16 pm

It confirms the connection between Naruto and Hinata. This connection was already there in part 1 (chapter 101) when Naruto was fighting Neji and coughing blood, Hinata's wound reopened. Then in part 2, coming back to his normal state, he thinks and worries about Hinata, then cries from relief because she is not dead and her at the same time, is thinking about Naruto (441). Then chapter 677 where Naruto felt/heard Hinata's call.

It seems that NaruHina's connection is developing and becoming stronger and stronger. I don't think it would be possible if both did not have feelings for each other. Naruto might have not been in love with Hinata in part 1 but I do think she was already in his heart. For her, he went to the extent of making a blood vow which is something very meaningful.

If Hinata was not already in Naruto's heart, I don't know if his heart would have "directly connected to the Kyuubi" (490). And I think Hinata's action as well as her confession touched Naruto so deeply that he had to think about himself and about some existential questions. That's why he had to ask his mother how she felt in love because he was himself feeling something growing inside of him and needed someone who could share her experience with him.

It's thus not a coincidence that every interaction he had with Hinata afterwards was very positive. The first (showed) which happened was the "in your eyes" (558-559) and during this scene, Naruto behaved like a true gentleman towards Hinata: saying sorry for being late, being proud of making the save while admitting that  she had saved him two times. During this moment it was as if Naruto was courting Hinata despite knowing that she loved him already.

To compliment someone by associating it with the eyes is something very romantic imo. And the handhold later on is a sign of connection between two people in love normally. So, Naruto sensing Hinata is just a result of this connection and the feelings he has developed for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 12:02 am

especially considering the fact that holding hands is a really big thing in Japan.

as you pointed out Irielo, Naruto acts differently around Hinata, I guess he discovered a lot about love from his mother, and what it means to be in love, this was the concept that he couldn't grasp and really learned more about it when Hinata made her confession, which was further solidified by Kushina.

all this connection and the way Naruto acts towards Hinata, is giving me the impression that he might actually have romantic feelings towards Hinata and it could have stemmed from the Chunin exams but Naruto was still uncertain of that concept of love, so I am guessing it has been dormant in a way and building over time, when I also think about it, it is also become a little more apparent, that Naruto could well be falling for Hinata.

contrary to NS belief that all NaruHina moments are nothing but friendship moment, even in the last 230+ chapters, but I think these last two chapters kind of mess that belief up a fair bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 am

At this point if Naruto doesn't love Hinata, I would be surprised. If not love than it is getting pretty close.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed May 28, 2014 3:57 am

Irielo, 51-Mustang you know I think I posted that in the NaruHina connection post that Naruto might have been falling in love with Hinata since the chunnin exams but we all know Naruto didn't know what love was.. so yeah when Hinata confessed to him, I felt that a barrier that Naruto had on himself got broken, 'cause someone told to him " I LOVE YOU ", and well, Naruto thought to himself.. maybe I can love.. that's why we get the reactions Naruto gets, 'cause as I said Naruto doesn't want Hinata to get hurt, and Hinata too doesn't want Naruto to get hurt.. they believe in each other, they want each other(Naruto-->Hinata / Hinata-->Naruto) to be safe..

On another note i think Kishimoto really loves to draw NaruHina  moments don't you think so too??  
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed May 28, 2014 1:35 pm

i think he is in love with her and it did start from the chuunin exams and i had a feeling it was from then. he didn't know what love was and hinata was the first girl to show how much she cares for and believes in him. from the time hinata told him she loves him, that feeling of being loved naruto felt and when his mother told him how she fell in love with his father, he finally understood the feeling and now naruto is willing to show hinata what his father showed his mother which is mutual affection and love.
the argument it likes to use and i read something in a fanfiction and what this person said that kushina means find someone who is kind, caring, unselfish, understanding and acknowledges you as a person and that is what to me describes a person like kushina .

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed May 28, 2014 3:19 pm

it is way past "friendship" with Naruto and Hinata but IMHO one-more-push is needed for it (too me) that Naruto is in fact in love with Hinata.

437, 490, IYEM, 615, 633, last chapter. One-More-Push. And it needs too come Naruto and Naruto alone. That happens, i will be sold that Naruto is in love with Hinata.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 4:24 pm

I agree one more push is all that is needed, and I don't think we will have much longer to wait for that push

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed May 28, 2014 5:02 pm

well yeah.. we gotta wait.. but WAITING IS SO DAMN!!! FRUSTRATINGG!!! DAMNIT!!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 5:07 pm

I don't think we have too much longer to wait, I am still calling late July-mid August when I feel that the dust will settle on this battle and the Genjutsu is dispelled, just a little longer and we will find out for sure, we will find out soon that we expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed May 28, 2014 6:43 pm

yeah I know mustang but as i said... it really is frustrating but hey, I'm willing to wait, I've been waiting for the last nearly 7 years to see NaruHina happen what are some more months??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 28, 2014 6:51 pm

I have been waiting for a while, but i get the feeling that Kishi will give us a canonisation that is worthy of this wait, it will be a double treat to if you know what I mean,   

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm

I hope so... and I mean it I reaaaaallyy hooooooope sooooo...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu May 29, 2014 1:29 am

Yes.He is falling for her slowly..He is getting to know what love is.NaruHina has a long way to go.
Just enough of war already.Waiting to see the canon moment.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu May 29, 2014 3:46 am

senjusana wrote:
Just enough of war already.Waiting to see the canon moment.

Damn right you are I'm tired of the war already, but that's what has made incredible NaruHina moments come to light, and just gotta wait for the real deal to happen so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 am

I've already argued NH is already canon, so whatever you want to called it, it's clear he feels strongly for Hinata; so much that some call him a 'douche' because he puts her over everyone else, like he did in 677.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentPanda on Fri May 30, 2014 3:15 pm

After all this time I think there's a HUGE possibility that he in lovey-dovey with Hina!!  (it's kinda obvious   )
However, if not (which I doubt) then he has very strong feelings for her that's developing into something more.
them feels though..... 

I just don't understand how Naruto is being a douche for wanting to save someone he cares about the most. I guess he was also being a douche when all of his attention went on Hinata when she said "we will protect Naruto till the end." (Something like that) on 614. His attention wasn't on Neji or Hiashi (I'm just giving an example).

If being a "douche" for wanting to save the person he has deep feelings for then #teamdouche I am.

Last edited by braveryangel01 on Sat May 31, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SilentPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri May 30, 2014 6:16 pm

a douche'??? come on seriously Naruto wanting to protect the person he cares the most for is been a "douche"?? really if I want the person I love to be safe makes me a "douche" then I'll gladly accept it.. geez..

And actually yes Naruto cares a lot about Hinata, to say he loves her
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 am

I'm so depressed about NaruHina ever since he didn't respond to her confession.         I feel like... I hate to say it, but as of now it doesn't look like to me that he loves her.  I wish it were otherwise....

Could someone please reassure me?  

I used to love NaruHina.  But more than that, I love individually, Naruto, and Hinata most of all.

I used to be a super NaruHina fan.  But.... she confessed.  And he didn't respond... How long has it been?! There has been plenty of time. Hinata shows that she loves Naruto.  Do you think something happened offscreen?! But why would they omit it like that?!         

Explain to me what happened in 677? I ... I feel like I need more NaruHina proof before I can support it again--- all I can see so far is Naruto regarding Hinata as one of his 'precious people' and leaving poor Hinata in the dust, and if he's going to be a jerk to her, I'm supporting her with someone else, Hinata is amazing and whoever she ends up with should treasure her, and I thought that would be Naruto but he IGNORED her for so freaking long....       Finally, there was a moment, but it really doesn't make up for the IGNORING HER CONFESSION FOR HOW MANY MONTHS AGAIN?!!!    

Hinata-chan, you're amazing... waiting that long    Not showing your being upset....

I mean, if there is any more of Naruto being a jerk to her--- I ... I originally got into NaruHina because I wanted Hinata to be happy, and of course she loves Naruto, so she'd be happy with him.  But look at how Naruto is treating her!  I'd rather Hinata be with someone who appreciates her-- Naruto made her stronger, and she is making him stronger now too, but ...  emotionally? Ugh.  He seems to care more for his psuedo brother at this point...     I'd rather Hinata be with someone better or something if it's going on like this...

Please, if you guys have any better proof that he cares for her or solution to this dilemma...?

I lie, I still ship it and it breaks my heart.   

This Post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot double Post)
Flamingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:47 am

Well Flamingo, you seem to be missing the point.

Naruto hasn't ignored Hinata's confession, in fact it hasn't been that long since she gathered up the courage to confess to Naruto, it was only a mere 3 weeks ago since she confessed, (in story time that is) the fact of the matter is, it might seem like really long time to us, but in the Narutoverse, it hasn't been all that long ago. considering what is happening now, a war to save the world, taming Kurama, going to the Kage Summit, Naruto has been a really busy man since the confession, all that has happened in the last 3 weeks (or in our time 5 years)

Hinata knows herself, she is confident enough, because of the way Naruto is acting around her that she will end up at his side, holding his hand after this situation is over, also remember Naruto was willing to get caught in the Infinite Tsukoyomi, just to save Hinata, but he was stopped by Sasuke because those two were needed alive, Naruto sensed Hinata's distress and didn't hesitate to want to save her.

Naruto also acknowledges that Hinata loves him, some might suggest that good proof of this comes from chapter 615 alone, when he said, thanks Hinata for being by his side. in those 3 weeks he needed to re-evaluate where his feelings rested, during those three weeks he witnessed two different confessions, one was a true condession the other wasn't, speaking to his mother, also means that he has been thinking about Hinata's confession as well.

if NS is going to say that Naruto after all this time has all but ignored Hinata's confession, then it forgets that only a short amount of time has passed since the confession, I think a lot of us here can easily say that Naruto has not ignored Hinata and her confession. Naruto could not respond straight away due to his really tight schedule, but after this war, I think the 5 year (opps 3 week) wait will be over, it hasn't been months or years, so I don't know what the big deal is, my friend made the same complaint but I also told my friend the exact same thing I am stating here, it hasn't been that long ago since Hinata confessed to Naruto.

so have a little patience, Kishi is just prioritising the things he needed to do in the story, romance can wait, he of writers knows that fact, plus romance in this story is a minor sub-plot, so pairings like NaruHina and SasuSaku can wait until things are cleared up, plus there is no doubt in my mind as well as other members of this forum that NaruHina is pretty much closer to being canon than any other pairing in the story.

Last edited by Mustang on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Ugh, the silly "Naruto is a jerk" nonsense again. Of course, it doesn't help that you have no idea as to how long ago Hinata's confession happened to be. The moment you say "months," you've just proven that you are confusing real life time (which is actually "years") with Naruto time. The war hasn't even been in existence for 3 days. Naruto spent about 2 days with Killer Bee. The Kage Summit took 2 days. Add in 5 days total for travel and you have a more accurate description of time since Hinata confessed to Naruto. Yes, it's about 2 weeks since Hinata confessed to Naruto (3 weeks is the longest estimate of time based on creating more travel time between events). Considering he was not in love with her when she did confess among other things I don't feel like detailing right now (you can read this post from March 2013 on the main issue of "ignoring" and "responding"), your claims about Naruto treating Hinata horribly are a bit misguided. Please keep in mind that Hinata does not need any of us to defend herself. If Hinata feels that she's been mistreated, she'll say it. Hinata doesn't have a problem with Naruto so you don't need to fight a battle for her that doesn't even exist.

As for supposedly caring more about Sasuke (though even if true, why would that matter? your girlfriend/wife does not have to be your most important person in the world), most people show more outward concern toward someone they're trying to save (Sasuke) than someone who doesn't need saving (Hinata). That's just natural.

BTW, if you watch the anime, do keep in mind that all the fillers that have made it seem like more time has passed (along with some questionable episodes) don't mean anything to those of us who read the manga--and know that anime will follow the manga's lead on things that are "important." Of course, details can matter, but the anime will always be contradictory to some degree (as is always the case when an anime runs the same time as a manga that's not yet complete and there's no planning between the mangaka & the anime--there's no planning between Kishimoto and the anime creatives).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Yeah Flamingo.. Patience is the key. I understand the frustration of it not being now, its pretty simple. This is an action series, romance is not the main thing in the story, but the pairing war, depending on who in it, tends to get agitated over something not happening right away. After Hinata's confession, Naruto could have said something but didn't considering the shock look on his face, as on all our faces that she finally had the guts to come out with it. Cause without that key of her confession, NaruHina would still be in the waiting room while holding our box of [NH Moments that Naruto has not yet realized were moments] lol. NaruHina is a "Patience Romance." An innocent one at that as well. If it can be patient we can be patient. Though hard I know..

Think about this.. When Sakura confessed, Naruto got RIGHT back to that one with negative reactions to it. Compare that to a confession from Hinata that was from the heart, eye opening... as in Sakura's FailFession Naruto told Sakura straight up that this isn't true, this is not you, & that you LOVE Sasuke. Naruto even after the war in Pein Arc, Asked was Hinata & the Villagers were ok? He could have said Villagers considering Hinata is one, but no. He said "Hinata" & clenched his heart when finding out she was ok, crying. I think that crying was for lots of things then just them being ok. The last time he cried with tears streaming down his face like that was Jiraiya, Gaara too?

Anyway, Naruto obviously after that had his mind on ALOT, especially when the Sasuke question hit them from the Killer Bee's village, [The Cloud?] it basically made him go think some more, question himself why Sasuke isn't coming back, why did he join akatuski? A main plot of the story that has been a "?" since Sasuke left in Part 1. It all lead to him having to learn new things, and the pairing reciprocating feelings parts came in after Naruto returned from his training with Killer Bee:

Seeing Hinata again [Hinata positively running towards battle], [Kiba teasing Naruto for acting tough in front of Hinata], [The eye connection thing], [Reading Hinatas mind on how she felt bad she couldn't protect him, Naruto reminding her shes strong and saved him twice having a flashback of her jumping in], [Hinata snapping Naruto out of it, and Naruto GRABBING Hinata's hand], [Naruto looking up at Hinata taking charge smiling], [Hinata running towards Naruto couldnt get to him lack of chakra], [Naruto getting pulled to stay in the Susanno though sensing Hinata's cry for help]

All this is leaning on eachother, is examples of Naruto slowly but surely getting back to her on it, and soon itll get more moments. No matter how little or small, every time now Hinata is in the picture since her confession, NS gets worried.. NH is waiting to happen.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added words.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:38 am

I totally agree with ThisIsMyNinjaWay..

People usually get irritated or confused because its been 5 years since Hinata confessed to Naruto.But in the Naruto world..its hardly been 2 weeks or so.Naruto didn't expect it and he doesn't exactly know what love was.If Naruto had answered the confession right away it would be abrupt and not Naruto way.I guess Kishi is gonna wrap it up wonderfully

When Hinata can wait for his reply with patience..I guess we as fans should wait with hope and patience.
NaruHina Forever!
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:56 am

Hinata isn't going to push Naruto, she is going to give him all the space and time he needs, she knows in her heart that she will be with him, maybe that is because she can see it in his eyes.

here is a question, why would Hinata make that resolve in chapter 573? would Hinata make that wish in chapter 633? and why would she make it her dream in chapter 678? if she wasn't certain of herself.

Why simple because she knows full well that her dream, her wish and her resolve is likely to come true, she knows this because she can see it in Naruto's eyes, she knows this because she can feel it herself, she knows this because Naruto has never rejected her, never turned her down. Hinata knows that Naruto doesn't need to say anything, because she can see it in his eyes.

there is a saying, the eyes are the portal to ones soul, so what do Naruto and Hinata see in each other's eyes, I think we know the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:03 pm

About the confession. I'm not going to deny that I would've hated it had Naruto went "I love you too, Hinata!" after Hinata confessed, but thinking about it calmly, as much NH was already doing well by that point, if Naruto was already prepared to answer Hinata's feelings; NH would've happened way before 437. There had to be some time to think about it, but then he went to train with Bee, there was some team 7 angst in the land of iron and the war began, so Naruto was busy, to say it lightly. Anyway, just look at what happened when they met after 437 (in 559): "I can see it in you eyes" moment and Naruto remembers Hinata's confession. And 615... well, if that isn't a 'yes', I don't know what is. Hinata knows it too. It's over.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum