Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 25, 2014 6:52 am

Even though she hasn't posted in awhile, Eriko managed to get the first databook awhile back and at my request translated quite a few different things in it related to the Hyuuga clan. I do hope Eriko doesn't mind, but I'm putting them all here in this post. What I have italicized are basically Eriko's explanations of certain things in her translation.

Hinata’s Design (Databook 1)
Caption: 先生が設定用にカラーで描いたヒナタ。私服姿のヒナタのイラストは、本邦初公開の貴重なものだ。

Hinata drawn in color created by [Kishimoto-]Sensei. My illustration of Hinata in this outfit is something precious which I'm presenting to the public for the first time.

「楽しんで描いただけです」
"Just Something I Enjoyed Drawing"

これはただ楽しんで描いただけです、ハイ(笑)。一応はヒナタのイメージをアシスタントに伝えるためだったんですけど。世界観を意識して描いたつもりなんですが・・・モロ今風の女の子になっちゃってますね(笑)。
This was just something that I enjoyed drawing, yep (laugh*). At the time, it was intended for the purpose of conveying Hinata's image to my assistants. My intention was to draw her keeping in mind the appearance of this fictional world but... she ended up being a modern-style girl (laugh*).

*I previously translated this as "smile", but the Japanese word can actually mean either "smile" or "laugh". Since Viz went with "laugh" in their DB3 translation, I decided to go for consistency, even though either way is technically correct.

Hanabi’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向ハナビ
Hyuuga Hanabi

姉ヒナタを超える才能を持った少女。The girl who possessed the ability to surpass her older sister Hinata.

Birthday: March 27 (7 years old, Aries)
Height: 132.4 cm
Weight: 28.9 kg
Blood type: A
Favorite foods: Bananas, milk
Least favorite food: Mitsuba (Japanese Honeywort)
Hobby: Training with her father

ヒナタの五つ下の妹。ヒナタをはるかに凌ぐ才能を持っていると言われ、父ヒアシに英才教育をほどこされてき た。しかし、まだ幼いハナビは、実践経験に乏しく、その実力は未知数である。将来、ヒアシ亡き後の日向宗家 を継ぐのは、このハナビである可能性も高い。
Hinata’s sister who is 5 years younger. Having been said to possess the potential to become far stronger than Hinata, she was given special training by her father Hiashi. However, since Hanabi is still young, she has little practical experience, and so her true ability is unknown. In the future, there is also a high likelihood that the one to inherit the main branch of Hyuuga clan after Hiashi passes away will be Hanabi.

(This last part is a caption shown with a manga panel from chapter 78 where Hiashi states "[Hinata] is a failure who can't even measure up to Hanabi, who is 5 years younger.")
父ヒアシの期待は大きい。ハナビのプレッシャーも、相当のものではないだろうか・・・?
Her father Hiashi’s expectations are high. Could the same be true for the pressure on Hanabi…?

Hyuuga Clan’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向一族鉄の掟
Iron Law of the Hyuuga Clan

血筋を重んじる日向一族は、その術を一子相伝としている。故に、宗家と分家の差異も、厳しく明確に示される 。また分家の子が三歳になった時には額に呪印が刻まれ、謀反ができないように束縛される。

With their esteemed lineage, the Hyuuga clan passes down its jutsu only from the clan head to the heir*. Consequently, disparity between the main family and side branch family has been very clearly shown. Also, the children of the side branch family have the curse seal engraved on their foreheads at the age of three, restraining them to prevent rebellion.

*The Japanese term refers to a father passing down a trade secret to only one of his children, so I assumed it was talking about the techniques that were reserved for the main branch.

(Caption accompanying a panel of Neji with his curse seal revealed)
「籠の中の鳥」を示す呪印。
A curse seal indicating “a bird in a cage.”

Notice: Finally, this page shows the Hyuuga family tree mapped out, from Hiashi and Hizashi's father, then from Hiashi to Hinata and Hanabi, then from Hizashi to Neji. A little detail I thought was interesting to note is that the picture for Hiashi and Hizashi's father is a black silloette, so unless the other data books say otherwise, I take this to mean that the Hyuuga elder shown in chapter 105 is not their father, despite the wiki sites saying that he is.

Hiashi’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向ヒアシ
Hyuuga Hiashi

厳粛な日向家当主
The Stoic Head of the Hyuuga Family

現在、日向家の当主を務めるのはこのヒアシである。日向家の威信を守ることに関しては非情とも言える厳しさ を持っていて、能力の劣るヒナタを完全に見捨て、妹のハナビに徹底した教育を続けるほどだ。苦い頃には、日 向一族にふりかかった巨大な陰謀に対し、自らの命を捨てる覚悟で臨んだこともある。どこまでも他人に厳しく 、そして自分にも厳しい、日向家当主にふさわしい男だ。

Presently, the one serving as head of the Hyuuga family is Hiashi. It can be said that he possesses an even callous strictness concerning the protection of the dignity of the Hyuuga, and so he completely abandoned Hinata, who was of lesser ability, and continually gives thorough training to her younger sister, Hanabi. In response to a huge conspiracy which befell the Hyuuga clan during bitter times, he had even resolved to deal with it by sacrificing his own life. Strict with others everywhere, and also strict with himself, he is a suitable man to be head of the Hyuuga family.

(Caption with a panel from chapter 105 with the Hyuuga elder talking about protecting the Byakugan.)
宗家の者にもまた、苦しい宿命はある。それが日向一族というものだ。
There are painful fates even for those in the main family. That is [the way of] the Hyuuga clan.

(Caption with a panel from chapter 78 where Hiashi says that the Hyuuga don’t need Hinata.)
[弱き者は去れ]の精神を持つ。
He possesses the mentality of “throw out the weaklings.”

(Caption with the panel from chapter 105 where Hiashi tells Neji that he had intended to die rather than have Hizashi do it.)
死をも恐れぬ強さを持った偉大な当主。
The great clan head who possessed the strength to not even fear death.

Stats:
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 3
Power: 3.5
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Hand Seals: 5

Ninja Registration Number: 005159
Birthday: January 8 (41 years old, Capricorn)
Height: 176.5 cm
Weight: 66.4 kg
Blood Type: B
Favorite Food: Vegetable tempura
Least Favorite Food: Cheese, egg dishes

Hizashi’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向ヒザシ
Hyuuga Hizashi

(The box with his name includes his rank of jounin at the bottom. Hiashi’s profile does not include this.)

宿命に逆らった悲運の男
The man whose tragic fate defied destiny

宗家を守るために存在し、逆らうことを決して許されない分家。そんな悲しき宿命を背負い生きた、ヒアシの双 子の弟。一時は宗家を憎悪するも、最期は最愛の息子・ネジの住む木ノ葉を守るために、そして宗家を守るため に死という運命を選び散る選び散っていった。

Existing for the sake of protecting the main family, decisions of defiance are not permitted for the branch family. [Hizashi is] Hiashi’s younger twin brother who lived bearing that sad fate. At one point, despite that he hated the main family, at the end of his life he had wanted to protect Konoha, the home of his beloved son Neji, and so he chose a fate that was considered a death a for the sake of protecting the main family, and went to die honorably.

(Caption of panel from chapter 105 where Hizashi says he wants to choose his own fate.)
これが、ヒザシが手に入れた最初で最後の「自由」であった・・・。
This was the “freedom” that Hizashi finally obtained. (Literally: first obtained in the end)

(Caption of panel from chapter 102 with Hizashi’s curse mark activated.)
宗家をうらみ、苦しんだ時期も。
He resented the main family, and even suffered for it at times.

Stats:
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 3
Power: 4
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Hand Seals: 5

(Caption with his stats.)
双子の兄・ヒアシに似て、体術の能力とチャクラ調整能力に長けている。体力に関してはヒアシを上回っていた ようだ。
Like his older twin Hiashi, he excelled in taijutsu and chakra control. He surpassed Hiashi in terms of physical strength.

Ninja Registration Number: 005160
Birthday: January 8 (deceases at age 32, Capricorn)
Height: 176.5 cm
Weight: 66.3 kg
Blood Type: B
Specialty Jutsu: Taijutsu, Byakugan


Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the title of the thread)
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 8:27 am

Thank you Yamasaki Akaiko! These infos are always welcomed and very useful. Thanks again! +

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 am

For me, the most interesting things said were that Hiashi has to die for a new clan head to be appointed (which does tend to go to the idea that Hiashi & Hizashi's father--or mother, whoever led the clan--is dead) and that what were called "main house techniques" seem to really be "clan head techniques."
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 10:43 am

Thanks to Eriko too! I hope to see her soon here, so that I can give her rep for that.

What is also interesting, is that it is stating that the children of the branch family get the Caged Bird Seal when they are 3 years old... Hinata and Hanabi were born in the main branch. So, if Hiashi came to die, logically, one of his daughters (probably Hanabi) would become the head of the clan and the other one (Hinata), would have to follow the tradition imposed upon the branch family, like it was the case for Hizashi.

That would thus mean that Hinata's children would have to get the Caged Bird Seal (of course, if things remain unchanged inside the clan).

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Ponyta on Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm

It seems I was confused with main house techniques with clan head techniques. The only thing that is I think is off is where it say that the side branch have the curse seal engraved on their foreheads at the age of three. Wasn't Neji's put on during Hinata's birthday? When the heir at the time turned 3?
avatar
Ponyta


Posts : 111
Gender : Female
Location : That sunny place

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 25, 2014 1:00 pm

The age 3 thing to me is a discrepancy and fuels my theory that Hizashi wasn't branded "at age 3" and that Neji wasn't branded "at the normal age" because there might've been a chance Neji to have become clan head if Hiashi didn't have kids. I think for the large majority of Hyuugas that "age 3" is probably accurate though.

There is so much stuff that I want to know for certain about this clan though.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Interesting would be also to know when Hiashi's predecessor died. Before or after Neji (and eventually Hinata) was (were) born?

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:47 am

Might as well update this post:

Hinata's DB4 profile

Neji's DB4 profile

Hiashi's DB4 profile

Hizashi, Iroha, Kou, Tokuma, & Hoheto DB4 profiles

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists DB4 profile

8 Trigrams Vacuum Wall Palm DB4 profile

If you have an account at NarutoForums, please make sure to give Eriko some rep for translating all of that.

Kaguya's blood descendants (credit for this goes to Yagami at NarutoForums, who I think has been posting around here lately)
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 am

I've always wondered about Hinata's chakra nature and according to this DB, her chakra is affiliated to fire and lightening (like Sasuke). So, she and Naruto could combine some awesome combos...

I don't have an account there but Eriko is also a member of this forum. I hope she comes there one day and participates and I'll be happy to give her some reps.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 am

Irielo wrote:I've always wondered about Hinata's chakra nature and according to this DB, her chakra is affiliated to fire and lightening (like Sasuke). So, she and Naruto could combine some awesome combos...

I don't have an account there but Eriko is also a member of this forum. I hope she comes there one day and participates and I'll be happy to give her some reps.

I was shocked when i read the narutowiki that Hinata had learned Fire and Lightening release.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:02 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:I've always wondered about Hinata's chakra nature and according to this DB, her chakra is affiliated to fire and lightening (like Sasuke). So, she and Naruto could combine some awesome combos...

I don't have an account there but Eriko is also a member of this forum. I hope she comes there one day and participates and I'll be happy to give her some reps.

I was shocked when i read the narutowiki that Hinata had learned Fire and Lightening release.

I don't know if it we'll get to see that in The Last... but I'm curious to see what Hinata's lightning and fire release look like. In the anime (episode 166), her Twin Lions Fists seem to have some lightening... Regarding the fire techniques, I don't know.

The Sarutobi and Uchiha have their own Jutsus related to fire but I would really like to know how Hinata performing one based on fire would look like. Maybe something with blue flames....

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Twin Steps on Sat May 02, 2015 7:29 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Even though she hasn't posted in awhile, Eriko managed to get the first databook awhile back and at my request translated quite a few different things in it related to the Hyuuga clan. I do hope Eriko doesn't mind, but I'm putting them all here in this post. What I have italicized are basically Eriko's explanations of certain things in her translation.

Hinata’s Design (Databook 1)
Caption: 先生が設定用にカラーで描いたヒナタ。私服姿のヒナタのイラストは、本邦初公開の貴重なものだ。

Hinata drawn in color created by [Kishimoto-]Sensei. My illustration of Hinata in this outfit is something precious which I'm presenting to the public for the first time.

「楽しんで描いただけです」
"Just Something I Enjoyed Drawing"

これはただ楽しんで描いただけです、ハイ(笑)。一応はヒナタのイメージをアシスタントに伝えるためだったんですけど。世界観を意識して描いたつもりなんですが・・・モロ今風の女の子になっちゃってますね(笑)。
This was just something that I enjoyed drawing, yep (laugh*). At the time, it was intended for the purpose of conveying Hinata's image to my assistants. My intention was to draw her keeping in mind the appearance of this fictional world but... she ended up being a modern-style girl (laugh*).

*I previously translated this as "smile", but the Japanese word can actually mean either "smile" or "laugh". Since Viz went with "laugh" in their DB3 translation, I decided to go for consistency, even though either way is technically correct.

Hanabi’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向ハナビ
Hyuuga Hanabi

姉ヒナタを超える才能を持った少女。The girl who possessed the ability to surpass her older sister Hinata.

Birthday: March 27 (7 years old, Aries)
Height: 132.4 cm
Weight: 28.9 kg
Blood type: A
Favorite foods: Bananas, milk
Least favorite food: Mitsuba (Japanese Honeywort)
Hobby: Training with her father

ヒナタの五つ下の妹。ヒナタをはるかに凌ぐ才能を持っていると言われ、父ヒアシに英才教育をほどこされてき た。しかし、まだ幼いハナビは、実践経験に乏しく、その実力は未知数である。将来、ヒアシ亡き後の日向宗家 を継ぐのは、このハナビである可能性も高い。
Hinata’s sister who is 5 years younger. Having been said to possess the potential to become far stronger than Hinata, she was given special training by her father Hiashi. However, since Hanabi is still young, she has little practical experience, and so her true ability is unknown. In the future, there is also a high likelihood that the one to inherit the main branch of Hyuuga clan after Hiashi passes away will be Hanabi.

(This last part is a caption shown with a manga panel from chapter 78 where Hiashi states "[Hinata] is a failure who can't even measure up to Hanabi, who is 5 years younger.")
父ヒアシの期待は大きい。ハナビのプレッシャーも、相当のものではないだろうか・・・?
Her father Hiashi’s expectations are high. Could the same be true for the pressure on Hanabi…?

Hyuuga Clan’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向一族鉄の掟
Iron Law of the Hyuuga Clan

血筋を重んじる日向一族は、その術を一子相伝としている。故に、宗家と分家の差異も、厳しく明確に示される 。また分家の子が三歳になった時には額に呪印が刻まれ、謀反ができないように束縛される。

With their esteemed lineage, the Hyuuga clan passes down its jutsu only from the clan head to the heir*. Consequently, disparity between the main family and side branch family has been very clearly shown. Also, the children of the side branch family have the curse seal engraved on their foreheads at the age of three, restraining them to prevent rebellion.

*The Japanese term refers to a father passing down a trade secret to only one of his children, so I assumed it was talking about the techniques that were reserved for the main branch.

(Caption accompanying a panel of Neji with his curse seal revealed)
「籠の中の鳥」を示す呪印。
A curse seal indicating “a bird in a cage.”

Notice: Finally, this page shows the Hyuuga family tree mapped out, from Hiashi and Hizashi's father, then from Hiashi to Hinata and Hanabi, then from Hizashi to Neji. A little detail I thought was interesting to note is that the picture for Hiashi and Hizashi's father is a black silloette, so unless the other data books say otherwise, I take this to mean that the Hyuuga elder shown in chapter 105 is not their father, despite the wiki sites saying that he is.

Hiashi’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向ヒアシ
Hyuuga Hiashi

厳粛な日向家当主
The Stoic Head of the Hyuuga Family

現在、日向家の当主を務めるのはこのヒアシである。日向家の威信を守ることに関しては非情とも言える厳しさ を持っていて、能力の劣るヒナタを完全に見捨て、妹のハナビに徹底した教育を続けるほどだ。苦い頃には、日 向一族にふりかかった巨大な陰謀に対し、自らの命を捨てる覚悟で臨んだこともある。どこまでも他人に厳しく 、そして自分にも厳しい、日向家当主にふさわしい男だ。

Presently, the one serving as head of the Hyuuga family is Hiashi. It can be said that he possesses an even callous strictness concerning the protection of the dignity of the Hyuuga, and so he completely abandoned Hinata, who was of lesser ability, and continually gives thorough training to her younger sister, Hanabi. In response to a huge conspiracy which befell the Hyuuga clan during bitter times, he had even resolved to deal with it by sacrificing his own life. Strict with others everywhere, and also strict with himself, he is a suitable man to be head of the Hyuuga family.

(Caption with a panel from chapter 105 with the Hyuuga elder talking about protecting the Byakugan.)
宗家の者にもまた、苦しい宿命はある。それが日向一族というものだ。
There are painful fates even for those in the main family. That is [the way of] the Hyuuga clan.

(Caption with a panel from chapter 78 where Hiashi says that the Hyuuga don’t need Hinata.)
[弱き者は去れ]の精神を持つ。
He possesses the mentality of “throw out the weaklings.”

(Caption with the panel from chapter 105 where Hiashi tells Neji that he had intended to die rather than have Hizashi do it.)
死をも恐れぬ強さを持った偉大な当主。
The great clan head who possessed the strength to not even fear death.

Stats:
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 3
Power: 3.5
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Hand Seals: 5

Ninja Registration Number: 005159
Birthday: January 8 (41 years old, Capricorn)
Height: 176.5 cm
Weight: 66.4 kg
Blood Type: B
Favorite Food: Vegetable tempura
Least Favorite Food: Cheese, egg dishes

Hizashi’s Profile (Databook 1)
日向ヒザシ
Hyuuga Hizashi

(The box with his name includes his rank of jounin at the bottom. Hiashi’s profile does not include this.)

宿命に逆らった悲運の男
The man whose tragic fate defied destiny

宗家を守るために存在し、逆らうことを決して許されない分家。そんな悲しき宿命を背負い生きた、ヒアシの双 子の弟。一時は宗家を憎悪するも、最期は最愛の息子・ネジの住む木ノ葉を守るために、そして宗家を守るため に死という運命を選び散る選び散っていった。

Existing for the sake of protecting the main family, decisions of defiance are not permitted for the branch family. [Hizashi is] Hiashi’s younger twin brother who lived bearing that sad fate. At one point, despite that he hated the main family, at the end of his life he had wanted to protect Konoha, the home of his beloved son Neji, and so he chose a fate that was considered a death a for the sake of protecting the main family, and went to die honorably.

(Caption of panel from chapter 105 where Hizashi says he wants to choose his own fate.)
これが、ヒザシが手に入れた最初で最後の「自由」であった・・・。
This was the “freedom” that Hizashi finally obtained. (Literally: first obtained in the end)

(Caption of panel from chapter 102 with Hizashi’s curse mark activated.)
宗家をうらみ、苦しんだ時期も。
He resented the main family, and even suffered for it at times.

Stats:
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 3
Power: 4
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Hand Seals: 5

(Caption with his stats.)
双子の兄・ヒアシに似て、体術の能力とチャクラ調整能力に長けている。体力に関してはヒアシを上回っていた ようだ。
Like his older twin Hiashi, he excelled in taijutsu and chakra control. He surpassed Hiashi in terms of physical strength.

Ninja Registration Number: 005160
Birthday: January 8 (deceases at age 32, Capricorn)
Height: 176.5 cm
Weight: 66.3 kg
Blood Type: B
Specialty Jutsu: Taijutsu, Byakugan


Could you post the scan for Hanabi's page pretty please ?
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Could you post the scan for Hanabi's page pretty please ?

I don't actually own the book (at least not yet... I've been thinking about buying it though as I think I've seen it on sale). However, I do have this:

Spoiler:

I can't get a better scan than that though.

While I'm posting, it seems the "Michi" book contains the official Hyuuga clan crest (as well as some other clan crests). The only scan I've seen of it so far isn't the greatest, but I expect a better scan at some point.

Spoiler:

In case it's hard to make out, the crests given are (in order) Uzumaki, Uchiha, Senju, Sarutobi, Hatake, Nara, Akimichi, Yamanaka, Hyuuga, Aburame, and Inuzuka.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Eriko on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:05 pm

I happen to take a look at this forum for the first time in I don't know how long, and I see this. Thanks for the mention, and of course I don't mind these being posted. Although, I hadn't really developed my translation style yet at the time, so the wording feels a little stiff on some of it^^; Sorry for that^^;

Twin Steps wrote:
Could you post the scan for Hanabi's page pretty please ?

Best I could do without a scanner:
Spoiler:

Eriko


Posts : 11
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:22 pm

It's still a zillion times better than whatever any of us could've done and more importantly, it's accurate.

Since I can translate between English & Spanish to some extent, I can understand what you mean but I don't sweat "style" points. ;)
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:57 am

Thanks Eriko!

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Eriko on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:It's still a zillion times better than whatever any of us could've done and more importantly, it's accurate.

Since I can translate between English & Spanish to some extent, I can understand what you mean but I don't sweat "style" points. ;)

Ah well, I suppose it's the kind of self-criticism that some people have in general when they look back at older things they worked on and think of things that they would have done differently if they were working on it now.

Anyway, if this stuff is being collected here, might as well include the movie data books.

Retsu no Sho:
Shinobi Compendium takL's translation, FF-Suzaku's translation
Hinata's profile
Hanabi's Profile

Zai no Sho
Hinata's Profile by cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata

Eriko


Posts : 11
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Irielo on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Eriko wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:It's still a zillion times better than whatever any of us could've done and more importantly, it's accurate.

Since I can translate between English & Spanish to some extent, I can understand what you mean but I don't sweat "style" points. ;)

Ah well, I suppose it's the kind of self-criticism that some people have in general when they look back at older things they worked on and think of things that they would have done differently if they were working on it now.

Anyway, if this stuff is being collected here, might as well include the movie data books.

Retsu no Sho:
Shinobi Compendium takL's translation, FF-Suzaku's translation
Hinata's profile
Hanabi's Profile

Zai no Sho
Hinata's Profile by cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata

I understand your point of view regarding self-criticism. Nevertheless, your work was very helpful. Thanks again!

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by db84x on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:24 am

Thanks for sharing it, Akaiko
avatar
db84x


Posts : 137
Gender : Male
Location : Shark and Crocodile city

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyuuga Clan Information (Databooks)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum