Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina's connexion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Irielo on Thu May 22, 2014 7:23 am

51-mustang wrote:I saw a really nice comment just then and to me I kind of agree with it, sure Naruto can sense chakra, most of the people caught in the Genjutsu couldn't say anything. what cemented this was Naruto sensing Hinata's emotions.

NH said this: I think naruto sensed Hinata's emotion instead of chakra because it's odd why he's only reacted that much when it's only Hinata.

what do you guys think, agree or disagree.

I would say agree, he seems to be more protective of Hinata, as seen in chapter 614, he really does care for her wellbeing and to sense her emotions as she was being wrapped up by the tree, to hear her words echoing in his mind what more can be said? Naruto is either or has developed romantic feelings for Hinata, as NH questioned, why would he react in that manner?

This moment had nothing to do with chakra imo. It's the simple result of the interaction of two connected hearts. Feelings are not always associated to chakra or abilities in the story but they portray the relationships/bonds between the characters and the influence they can have on each other. Take 615 for instance, Naruto was emotionally down and desperate after Neji's death but Hinata's slap and speech brought him back to his senses.

Hinata did not have to give him any chakra but she gave him the emotional support he needed at that time.

NaruHina is not canon yet because Naruto and Hinata are still not officially a couple. However, Naruto's feelings for Hinata are becoming more and more obvious. Again, the same way Hinata's feelings for Naruto were made obvious, the same way it is now happening in Naruto's case.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 22, 2014 7:28 am

Kishimoto, you wonderful bastard! :)

I literally was not expecting to see that Naruhina moment at all no matter how small it was. Hell is literally breaking lose everywhere and then this happens.

I was extremely pleased to see it especially from Naruto's side of things. This just goes to show that their connection is hella real. It's just too deep and perfect and Ah, I'm getting the feels just talking about it!

I'm gonna be high on this chapter all week!
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by racefan1992 on Thu May 22, 2014 7:30 am

If i'm correct (which sometimes isn't the case) but Naruto can sense emotions (on the bad side like he used too). But now he can sense other types of emotions?

If i'm wrong can somone help me out here.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Irielo on Thu May 22, 2014 7:53 am

racefan1992 wrote:If i'm correct (which sometimes isn't the case) but Naruto can sense emotions (on the bad side like he used too). But now he can sense other types of emotions?

If i'm wrong can somone help me out here.
I

If I'm not wrong, in Sage Mode, Naruto has a better perception of chakra. Then he succeeded to really work together with Kurama. In this situation he is able to sense negative vibes. That's how he could find the White Zetsus which transformed themselves into other Shinobis.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by meow69 on Thu May 22, 2014 8:17 am

Correct Naruto can detect chakra from a huge area when in sage mode. As shown when he knew Kakashi had been killed during Pain's invasion. Also when he knew Hinata had survived. Negative Emotions sensing he gets when he is in 9 tails chakra mode. He is using both at this moment so if anyone knows what is happening to the alliance as a whole and with Hinata it would be Naruto. I would think Hinata is both worried and afraid both negative emotions.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Irielo on Thu May 22, 2014 8:25 am

meow69 wrote:Correct Naruto can detect chakra from a huge area when in sage mode. As shown when he knew Kakashi had been killed during Pain's invasion. Also when he knew Hinata had survived. Negative Emotions sensing he gets when he is in 9 tails chakra mode. He is using both at this moment so if anyone knows what is happening to the alliance as a whole and with Hinata it would be Naruto. I would think Hinata is both worried and afraid both negative emotions.

The thing is I don't think Hinata was the only one who was worrying and afraid about what was going on... But out of everybody on the battlefield, Naruto reacted to her and he reacted like that because she was thinking about him at this time and she was needing him. Naruto without a second thought was ready to go by her side but the rest we know...

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by meow69 on Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 am

Of course he detected everyone else as well, but I am sure he also knew Hinata called for him, and that made him what to go help her. Naruto can be downright reckless when people he cares about are in trouble. I think Sasuke knows Hinata called for him as well. As in all but blood Naruto and Sasuke are brothers.  I could see Sasuke and Naruto being connected in a brotherly way since The sage of six paths gave his powers to both of them. Is why Sasuke saw the look of concern and fear on Naruto's face, and knew what was going on and stopped him. He knew Naruto was going to try to save Hinata but couldn't at that time without getting himself taken and losing the war.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Irielo on Thu May 22, 2014 8:54 am

meow69 wrote:Of course he detected everyone else as well, but I am sure he also knew Hinata called for him, and that made him what to go help her. Naruto can be downright reckless when people he cares about are in trouble. I think Sasuke knows Hinata called for him as well. As in all but blood Naruto and Sasuke are brothers.  I could see Sasuke and Naruto being connected in a brotherly way since The sage of six paths gave his powers to both of them. Is why Sasuke saw the look of concern and fear on Naruto's face, and knew what was going on and stopped him. He knew Naruto was going to try to save Hinata but couldn't at that time without getting himself taken and losing the war.

I did not think about Naruto and Sasuke's connexion but your point regarding the fact that Sasuke knew why Naruto tried to leave them and go to the alliance, is very interesting. It's giving a complement to Naruto's feelings but through Sasuke's perspective. Really interesting point!

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu May 22, 2014 9:44 am

That makes a lot of sense! Never thought of it in that way, and it honestly makes that moment between NH much, much deeper.


avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm

meow69 wrote:Of course he detected everyone else as well, but I am sure he also knew Hinata called for him, and that made him what to go help her. Naruto can be downright reckless when people he cares about are in trouble. I think Sasuke knows Hinata called for him as well. As in all but blood Naruto and Sasuke are brothers.  I could see Sasuke and Naruto being connected in a brotherly way since The sage of six paths gave his powers to both of them. Is why Sasuke saw the look of concern and fear on Naruto's face, and knew what was going on and stopped him. He knew Naruto was going to try to save Hinata but couldn't at that time without getting himself taken and losing the war.

Ah that's a really interesting point! I didn't think of that.
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by eromreven on Thu May 22, 2014 6:33 pm

He picks up on Hinata's emotions and such over everyone else and drops everything to save her. It's almost adorable.   
avatar
eromreven


Posts : 458
Gender : Male
Location : Covering The Carolinas

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by senjusana on Thu May 22, 2014 11:33 pm

51-mustang wrote:
senjusana wrote:This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.

Well at the moment we are a little too early to say, but I have the feeling that we will find out in less than 3 months from now.
Seeing Naruto's reaction in this last chapter was enough to push the thresholds at this stage in the story, Naruto seems to be heading into romance territory with Hinata. when the next moment occurs and I will be giving it around 12 maybe even 15 chapters before it occurs, since there are more important things to be concerned about.

But still,isn't it obvious? No other pairing has been developed to this extent.Lets patiently wait for the next moment.. to celebrate.Hope the next moment is during Naruto's birthday   
avatar
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 23, 2014 2:58 pm

senjusana wrote:
51-mustang wrote:
senjusana wrote:This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.

Well at the moment we are a little too early to say, but I have the feeling that we will find out in less than 3 months from now.
Seeing Naruto's reaction in this last chapter was enough to push the thresholds at this stage in the story, Naruto seems to be heading into romance territory with Hinata. when the next moment occurs and I will be giving it around 12 maybe even 15 chapters before it occurs, since there are more important things to be concerned about.

But still,isn't it obvious? No other pairing has been developed to this extent.Lets patiently wait for the next moment.. to celebrate.Hope the next moment is during Naruto's birthday   

That would be so wonderful!  

Can you imagine them running to each other when the war is over and they hug?!! Ah! Why is my OTP so perfect!~   
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm

I could honestly see that happening, everybody cheering for Naruto (possibly Sasuke), and Hinata runs up to him and hugs him, he is shocked for a moment, but a small smile tugs at the edges of his lips and his eyes close, and he hugs her back... tightly! OMG THAT WOULD HE SO PERFECT!
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 23, 2014 5:33 pm

^ It would probably cause me to die from sheer happiness as well!~  

I think we all have waited too long for these precious babies to get married and make some babies lol Just do it already Kishi!
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri May 23, 2014 5:44 pm

I don't know why but i get the feeling that Naruto and Hinata are gonna get married i just know they will, to tell you the truth? the connection between Naruto and Hinata is so special, so unique, so themselves that you can't describe it with words and u can't say they depend on others for their connection cause it's not true well the only little link i think they have is kurenai when she helped Hinata to give Naruto the salve and yeah i don't think any other connection has ensued or ocurred that involves any other character "at least i think so" , we know that he cares about her, he always did, yes at first it looked like he didn't but he did care bout her cause he(Naruto) knew about her tough not much at first but then he got to know her, and she knew he was someone that she could admire, want to be alike in the future  and fell in love cause of that because she(Hinata) cares about him(Naruto) a lot and He(Naruto) cares about her(Hinata) a lot too. ^_^!! WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND PESEVER FOR THEM(NaruHina) TO BE TOGETHER."why do i think they(NaruHina) are going to get married?? well cause out of my favorite 3 otp pairings 2 have already married :P my other otp pairings are: Kazuto/Asuna(Married) Keiichi/Belldandy(Married) Naruto/Hinata(In progress to marry) i just know so" XD
avatar
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by senjusana on Fri May 23, 2014 10:05 pm

kagome1991 wrote:
senjusana wrote:
51-mustang wrote:
senjusana wrote:This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.

Well at the moment we are a little too early to say, but I have the feeling that we will find out in less than 3 months from now.
Seeing Naruto's reaction in this last chapter was enough to push the thresholds at this stage in the story, Naruto seems to be heading into romance territory with Hinata. when the next moment occurs and I will be giving it around 12 maybe even 15 chapters before it occurs, since there are more important things to be concerned about.

But still,isn't it obvious? No other pairing has been developed to this extent.Lets patiently wait for the next moment.. to celebrate.Hope the next moment is during Naruto's birthday   

That would be so wonderful!  

Can you imagine them running to each other when the war is over and they hug?!! Ah! Why is my OTP so perfect!~   

Yes.. I hope Kishi has designed the perfect moment that we,the NaruHina fans are anticipating for.
avatar
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Starlight on Sat May 24, 2014 12:32 am

You wanna know how I feel about this week's chapter...

avatar
Starlight


Posts : 79
Gender : Female
Location : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by kagome1991 on Sat May 24, 2014 4:08 am

^ Exactly how I feel about it! Even though the whole world is crumbling around them, that little moment made me giddy. I don't want to sound like I'm being blase about the situation that everyone is in and it be all about the pairings but I seriously was happy to see that connection.
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by MichelleHyuga on Sun May 25, 2014 4:53 pm

I think they have a very strong connexion.
I really loved  the last chapter (667)
NaruHina haters have been talking about Naruto reacted for everyone, not just Hinata, 'cause in his mode "sennin+kurama" he can sense everyone, and maybe that's true, but also they (NH haters) that she didn't really mean anything, that she was not special, but it's obvious that Naruto reacted "more" for Hinata, I mean, obviously there's a reason, a strong reason behind Kishimoto wanted put the draws in that order, he gave an enphasis to Hinata, I know this doesn´t make canon to NaruHina but it means something... Mangakas know why they do the things... I'm sure Naruto's going to help to everyone when he can, but there's no doubt that Naruto reacted for everyone but with an "enphasis" with Hinata's situation
This NH moment was as nice as always, they're are concises, but they're the most beautiful moments too...
I'm sure a nice NH moment is coming... (I hope <3)
avatar
MichelleHyuga


Posts : 53
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 6:44 pm

^well my friend, I do agree with you, Naruto's reaction is a telling reaction, as you pointed out, sure Naruto is able to sense the situation, but it is no coincidence that he reacted in that manner towards Hinata's dire situation, it is certainly possible that Naruto could well be developing feelings for Hinata.

the biggest NaruHina moment is on the way, it has been set up from chapter 662, 677 added to it, Positive + Positve is always a positive, so by what we have seen so far with the 662 and 677 parallel (yes I know I don't like using parallels either, but I admit those two chapters parallel nicely) we are in for a beautiful moment, perhaps the most important hint of NaruHina going canon, 677 will play an important role in making NaruHina canon, but I feel that we will have to wait for another 12-15 chapters before we get that all important moment between Naruto and Hinata. adding to chapters 437, 442, 490, 558-559, 573, 612, 615, 662 and now 677, plus the minor hints during those major moments, I think Kishi is really hammering it in.

I feel that the next NaruHina moment will most likely be around the 690 mark


_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon May 26, 2014 4:13 am

51-Mustang is math like your major? Lol! You add a lot, but I agree with what you're saying though.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Mustang on Mon May 26, 2014 4:24 am

I have always been good at maths,   

no but seriously, Naruto and Hinata are like soul mates so of course there is this awesome connections between the two of them

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by racefan1992 on Mon May 26, 2014 5:05 am

As someone said on here before "This story isn't romance driven but when Kishi throws it out there, he is pretty obvious about doing it."
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by MichelleHyuga on Mon May 26, 2014 12:39 pm

kagome1991 wrote:
senjusana wrote:
51-mustang wrote:
senjusana wrote:This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.

Well at the moment we are a little too early to say, but I have the feeling that we will find out in less than 3 months from now.
Seeing Naruto's reaction in this last chapter was enough to push the thresholds at this stage in the story, Naruto seems to be heading into romance territory with Hinata. when the next moment occurs and I will be giving it around 12 maybe even 15 chapters before it occurs, since there are more important things to be concerned about.

But still,isn't it obvious? No other pairing has been developed to this extent.Lets patiently wait for the next moment.. to celebrate.Hope the next moment is during Naruto's birthday   

That would be so wonderful!  

Can you imagine them running to each other when the war is over and they hug?!! Ah! Why is my OTP so perfect!~   

I imagined it too before, it was like a dream (LOL xd) and I tried to draw it *___*
I know my drawings are not perfect, but I'd love see this in the manga! I hope you like <3   

NH after war:

avatar
MichelleHyuga


Posts : 53
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum