Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina! HeadBand and something more.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina! HeadBand and something more.

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon May 12, 2014 6:16 am

Hmmm dunno if a post has already been made about this, i've been checking a lot of post but nothing comes to ligth only there is the post that says Has ayone else noticed these but not much like it if it is in the wrong place i'll try to move it to where it belongs,the thing is that Hinata doesn't have the Shinobi Headband like all the others ?? why is that?? Kishimoto totally forgot to draw it or Naruto's Headband is actually Hinata's Headband???(wishful thinking), what do you think??.

On another note i just read again very carefully when Madara explained about the God Tree, and Kaguya ootsutsuki eating the fruit.., "a princess to stop the war, ate the fruit from the god tree.." please don't let me be right.. but... Is Madara trying to do repeat this story again??' "OH GOD NO PLEASE! IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN A LOT OF THINGS COULD GO WRONG AND THE TSUKI NO ME(IS JUST A FACADE) FOR THAT! PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG GOD!!!"  
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina! HeadBand and something more.

Post by Irielo on Mon May 12, 2014 9:30 am

As your thread deals more with some questions than with NaruHina as pairing, it has been moved in this section which is dedicated to the "Questions/Confusions" you might have regarding the Narutoverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Kishimoto didn't forget to draw it. Hinata is just not wearing the shinobi alliance headband. Personally, I think it's due to the fact that Hinata has always worn her headband around her neck and with the Konoha uniform, it might not be comfortable to wear it that way. Everyone else (other than Ino & I believe Lee) is wearing it, but they wear their headbands over their foreheads or in their hair (Sakura) or arm (Shikamaru).

Naruto is wearing his own Konoha headband. He's not wearing the alliance headband. The only other person fighting in the war wearing their village's headband is Killer Bee. I don't count the Edo Tensei fighters. Sasuke, Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Taka aren't currently part of any village so their lack of headbands make sense.

As for Madara, yes, he's clearly been trying to somewhat repeat history though with results that he considers to be favorable.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum